Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Desna and Eska. He’s bettee individually, but isn’t winning against both of them together.

kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Iroh II, the twins suck

psychoboy4EVA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Twins are weak, Iroh II mid-diffs, 8/10. He's better than them in every way as a bender and fighter, with the twins' "more of the same" teamwork rendering their numbers advantage null in subverting this.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 cocacolaman  Moderator

Glad to see Iroh II getting respect!

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eska and Desna are overrated sometimes but they win this, Iroh II doesn't have enough feats for a win to be possible so far.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr said:

Eska and Desna are overrated sometimes but they win this, Iroh II doesn't have enough feats for a win to be possible so far.

Never seen anyone overrate them. I see them being underrated A LOT though.

OT: Twins neg diff

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By Straight-Fire

I mean, I don't remember Iroh II being all that impressive to say he'd solo two benders. Eska and Desna wins.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sapphire13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iroh mid diffs the Unarmed Lady victims

MinhCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iroh II's a distinct tier above either of them individually, but the combined force of the twins would overwhelm the General a bit more often than not imo.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

While I don't think we've seen the best of what Iroh could do in a bending battle (the combined power, speed and range he showed by taking down biplanes was really impressive), it is very difficult to picture him actually winning against two opponents of this calibre; Desna and Eska's combined power is enough to move icebergs, and their attack rate with blur speed lethal ice projectiles is extremely high, both of which can be seen in their encounter with Ming Hua, and in how easily they took out a biplane back in the South Pole. They are also very quick and agile opponents who can keep up with some of the best fighters around, as shown in their fight with Korra, where they evaded everything she was throwing at them and landed a clean strike on her while on a vortex. On the other hand, there's a point to be made about how Desna and Eska's best showings are all from very waterbending-central terrains, like polar environments or oceans. Still, I don't think that's enough to give Iroh the benefit of the doubt against them. I feel like they'd win a very decent majority, although I'd be open to the opposite verdict and could see him winning round by playing divide and conquer.

chloros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm leaning towards the twins. They are more well rounded from what we've seen. And if they start building momentum Iroh's in trouble. But he can take some wins, ending quickly with lightning, I think.

Stratospher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They are also very quick and agile opponents who can keep up with some of the best fighters around, as shown in their fight with Korra, where they evaded everything she was throwing at them and landed a clean strike on her while on a vortex.

Well she did block the attack before tagging them back, so I wouldn't categorize it as a clean hit.

No Caption Provided

On topic:

I'd have to side with Desna and Eska due to Iroh II lacking feats. But I'd bet based of the mastery he showed that he is likely above them. Combined with Desna and Eska dueling record not being good.