• 79 results
Jkutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Jkutz

@i_like_swords: Yeah FTL feats are way out of Spidey's league, which is hwy it is such a huge mismatch and spite. I didn't know hoe fast he actually was until today.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 juiceboks  Moderator

@jkutz: Those aren't FTL feats..

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@jkutz: Grievous isn't FTL, definitely not. I don't know exactly where to place his speed, I just know that it's above Obi-Wan's by a fair amount.

Jkutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Well I mean it's near there, idk how else to describe them, because of the way everyone is like mowing down people with 20 swings of 4 lightsabers a second. Point is, it's very fast, faster than most people Spidey's level, that's what I mean.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bfd5d714c687
deactivated-5bfd5d714c687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought this could be a good match, but after looking at the posts..... yeah grievous pwns

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

okayalright_44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The General

Avatar image for thekillerofgods
thekillerofgods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol you know this thread full of star wars fanboys cock sucking without any real knowledge of spidey I give Spiderman 8/10

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerofgods: well....defend your point. There's been no scans for spidey so far

Clockworkbomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Greivous absolutely wrecked a group of jedi masters (can't remember how high-up they were, but I think one or two were on the council) with little effort in the Clone Wars cartoon. Peter definitely isn't walking away unscathed.

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd back Grievous for the majority, but this is in no way a stomp.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grievous wins every time, via greater strength, speed, skill, stamina, and durability.

Erkanbeater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Erkanbeater

Grievous crushes him, he's considerably faster, comparably strong, and can hang with jedi who would wreck Peter.

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grievous and Spiderman have similar reactionary feats but the former completely outclasses Spiderman in combat speed. Webs are useless. Spiderman gets maimed absolutely in CqC.

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man has no way to even tag Grievous.

Grievous wins decisively.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fcab2f88a72f
deactivated-5fcab2f88a72f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grievous and Spiderman have similar reactionary feats but the former completely outclasses Spiderman in combat speed. Webs are useless. Spiderman gets maimed absolutely in CqC.

Wouldn't he stomp?

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@void_reborn said:

@void_reborn said:

Wouldn't he stomp?

Yeah he would. The web projectiles are slower than stuff Grievous blocks with almost no effort.

• Grievous casually deflects blaster bolts with his clawed hands just for 'cool factor'.

The astonishment registered by Palpatine and his quartet of Jedi Knights assured Grievous that he could not have made a more dramatic entry. A large desk dominated the circular room, and banks of communications consoles formed the circumference. Centered in the curved wall opposite the entrance was a second door. Posing for effect in the polygonal opening, Grievous granted his opponents a moment to activate their lightsabers, force pikes, and other weapons. Also for effect, he deflected the initial flurry of blaster bolts with his clawed hands, before drawing two of his lightsabers.

The webs will just get melted the moment they come into contact with the sabers, accomplishing nothing. Peter's only chance is CqC. His strength is meaningless because of the lightsabers and Grievous has greater combat speed.

• Grievous attacks Obi-Wan Kenobi unarmed with enough speed that the latter cannot fully register what is happening, and attacks faster than thought.

he spun, heaving Obi-Wan right off the deck with effortless strength, whipping him up over his head to slam him to the deck with killing power; Obi_Wan could only let go of the staff and allow the Force to angle his fall into a stumbling roll. Grievous sprang after him, swinging the electrostaff and slamming it across Obi-Wan's flank before the Jedi Master could recover his balance. The impact sent Obi-Wan tumbling sideways and the electroburst discharge set his robe on fire. Grievous stayed right with him, attacking before Obi-Wan could even realize exactly what was happening, attacking faster than thought

• By ramping up the rate of his strikes, Grievous goes from twelve strikes per second to twenty one strikes per second while fighting Obi-Wan Kenobi, overloading his defence. Meaning each of his limbs strike over 5x per second.

Grievous, snarling fury, ramped up the intensity and velocity of his attacks - sixteen per second, eighteen - until finally, at twenty one strikes per second, he overloaded Obi-Wan's defense.

Peter literally gets sliced to ribbons. It's quite a mismatch imo.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-man

How does Spider-man even contend with someone who routinely demolishes jedi let alone beat him?

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grevious has the advantages of one shot with lightsabers and being more machine than man. Parker has to avoid the lightsabers, beat or tear through Grevious' armor, and then land a finishing blow. It's jsut too much work when Grevious only has to hit him once.

They're close in stats than people wanna admit, but Pete just has to do too much work while Grevious can end in a single hit. A full speed full power punch from Peter won't end the fight in a single hit.

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Void_Reborn

@wabubub said:

Grevious has the advantages of one shot with lightsabers and being more machine than man. Parker has to avoid the lightsabers, beat or tear through Grevious' armor, and then land a finishing blow. It's jsut too much work when Grevious only has to hit him once.

They're close in stats than people wanna admit, but Pete just has to do too much work while Grevious can end in a single hit. A full speed full power punch from Peter won't end the fight in a single hit.

The problem is that all the stats Peter is better in don't actually matter. Strength, travel speed, mobility and range.

None of his webs are going to hit Grievous because of his reactionary ability. Their reactionary abilities are similar. Peter is above most bullet-timers and Grievous can react to mid-hypersonic projectiles rather easily. The issue is the one shot potential of lightsabers and the combat speed difference. Grievous can hit 21 times per second when he is trying, and it's not even his confirmed maximum output, it's just the amount that overwhelmed Kenobi's defenses. I don't see how Parker is ever taking CqC.

Lord_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^^^

Red12789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey should take this in a pretty close fight. He's moved so fast the eye can't even see him so I say he takes the speed advantage.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steve40l: Grievous can move much faster than that.

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Greives can move so fast the trained eye can't see him?

Lord_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grievous doesn't need lightsabers

SheevSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers