General Grievous (2003) vs Snoke and Pretorian guards

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Can a fully highballed General Grievous take on Snoke and his guards? Grievous is as he was depicted in 2003 Clone Wars cartoon (you can also use Legends and canon feats but I believe this is his strongest version anyway) vs. Snoke and his pretorian guards from the Last Jedi.

Rules:

Full knowledge for Grievous. He is on assassination mission to kill Snoke and sneaks up on board the ship and into the throne hall. Snoke expects to be attacked but doesn't know by whom and from where.

No Caption Provided

vs.

No Caption Provided

Some feats for Grievous:

No Caption Provided

Skill: Fights and dominates 6 jedi at the same time, including 3 council masters.

No Caption Provided

Strength: Is able to grab and throw two adult jedi's with enough force to hit a ceiling that appears to be dozens of meters above him. Does it very casually too.

No Caption Provided

Speed: Can casually dodge both blaster fire AND force powers with his speed. Can travel incredible distances in an instant with huge jumps.

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grievous takes this, his speed and skill should fodderize the guards and defeat Snoke.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Grievous stomps.

Avatar image for theserbianempire
TheSerbianEmpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Grievous can take this.

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd back Snoke on this one. Snoke doesn't seem to be as powerful as he is hyped to be, but come on. He can take care of a non force sensitive robot. He can just hold him like this:

No Caption Provided

And then probably explode him. Pretorian guards can just chill and watch. It's not like Grievous was never tagged with the force. In fact, that's how he was defeated.

No Caption Provided

And Snoke seems to be better at the force then most prequel masters who missed him imo. (MOST but not all ofc)

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Y’all forget snokes zaps? Or TK? Yeah he got tricked oh well. Grevious doesn’t have the force

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snoke solos

Turr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grievous blitzes Snokes head off, then proceeds to toy with the guards.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb7f2e29af78
deactivated-5bb7f2e29af78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thing is, GG has to blitz snoke, and he has to do it by the element of surprise. Thats why he was so effective at defeating jedi. It wasn't because he could stand up to them 1 vs 1. It was because he had the element of surprise and blitz on his side. Count even points this out to him. GG has to overwhelm the JEdi to the point where they can't result in using the force or he will lose. We saw this even in ESP. III. Although Obi wan somehow magically cut his hands off and such, but still. When the GG went straight at him he was going/bound to lose as he had lost the element of surprise which was kind the irony in that scene.

Amonfire1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grevious cuts Snoke to pieces...he was stomping multiple Jedi Masters at once...the guards are an afterthought...

xolthol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think that smoke is enough quick with the help of his praetorians to use the force in order to kill grievous.

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fairtrade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grievous is presumably quicker than Snoke, and his guards too.

I doubt he's stomping but a majority is possible.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Wolfrazer

@solarwavealpha: Well here according to the OP, GG has surprise and Snoke doesn't have any clue from where or what just that he'll be attacked...which is kinda weird. So...I mean Grevious could drop from the clearly dark ceiling and squish him, then proceed to massacre the Guards.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb7f2e29af78
deactivated-5bb7f2e29af78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: You know I should of read it closely. That's rather odd as well.

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GG blitzes and one shots everyone

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate to think it's come to this.....sooner or later there will be Rey vs GM Luke threads

SAMB94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snoke’s guards put up a hell of a fight against a force using combo that I think would beat grevious. Add snoke and his force abilities and you see Snoke win. Grevious might take the guards or even smoke but still die before finishing them all.

Turr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samb94: how can they react to his speed though? Snoke never hit anybody this fast with the force. And Pretorian guards will be outmatched when Snoke is dead.

SAMB94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@turr: Good point about the outmatched. I guess I’m not as familiar with this incarnation of grevious. I only know him from the comics, movie, and 2nd tv series. But in all those Grevious could be hit by the force-obi did it, maul did it. So I just thought Snoke probabaly couldntoo