Gear 4 Monkey D. Luffy vs Otsutsuki Isshiki

• 101 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MetalGary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MetalGary

Full knowledge for both.

Bloodlusted Match.

Updated Bonus Round: Wano Country arc Straw Hat Pirates vs Otsutsuki Isshiki.

Avatar image for deactivated-61380ee6a7097
deactivated-61380ee6a7097

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isshiki stomps

JustAnOutcast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isshiki stomps so hard luffy dies.

MetalGary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isshiki stomps so hard luffy dies.

How about the team work of the Straw Hat Pirates?.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Omnihater

Ryou oneshots.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isshiki still solo the verse.

Yungbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@metalgary: Please give Luffy composite feat access so this can be a fair fight.

Yungbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnihater: What joy do you get out of wanking onepiece or do you just love to troll? Can't we as debaters just accept that certain characters are stronger than our favourites? For godsakes they are just fictional entities.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yungbaby said:

@omnihater: What joy do you get out of wanking onepiece or do you just love to troll? Can't we as debaters just accept that certain characters are stronger than our favourites? For godsakes they are just fictional entities.

Don't be salty.

Ishikki is stronger we all know that, but he does not had answer to ryou, neither to Luffy speed, so is gg, even if he is stronger in terms of AP.

Get over it

Yungbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Yungbaby

@omnihater said:
@yungbaby said:

Don't be salty.

Ishikki is stronger we all know that, but he does not had answer to ryou, neither to Luffy speed, so is gg, even if he is stronger in terms of AP.

Get over it

Isshiki blitzed adult bsm Naruto who could already dodge LS attacks in his teens and Isshiki scales far higher than Kaido in durability since he took attacks from BSM naruto(can casually overpower moon splitting attacks) so his internal durability should not be that much weaker than his external and should suffice.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yungbaby:

Isshiki blitzed adult bsm Naruto could already dodge LS attacks in his teens

Thats fodder, even pre-ts Zoro, Luffy and Sanji can dodge LS attacks, OP-verse is faster than naruto-verse overall.

Isshiki scales far higher than Kaido in durability since he took attacks from BSM naruto(can casually overpower moon splitting attacks) so his internal durability should not be that much weaker than his external and will suffice.

It does not work like that, you need to shows us with evidence that his interior (Organs) can withstand Luffy's blows (Country-large Country level in AP), if not, then he gets oneshoted, since Luffy bypass his external durability.

Yungbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I swear most onepiece stans on here are pretty reasonable but this guy omni...
Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

when they run out of arguments...

boom!

the fallacies and the typical personal attacks.

nothing new, They are in a debate forum and they do not even know how to debate.

Yungbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnihater: I didn't run. I just entered your profile to find out what kind of debater you were and it's pretty easy for anyone on here to realise how pointless it is to debate you if they look at any arguments you have had.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Omnihater

Lmao, when you know learn how to debate let me know, noobie.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isshiki doesn't have answer to Luffy's speed??? Nani? I could have sworn it's the other way round. Lol CV gets weirder everyday

Avatar image for deactivated-61380ee6a7097
deactivated-61380ee6a7097

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saxz: thats omnihater for you

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Omnihater

Pre-TS Zoro dodge LS pad canons from kuma

Pre-TS zoro dodge LS laser in mid air from kuma

Luffy and sanji dodge LS lasers from pacifistas

The best naruto speed feat can be done by Pre-TS characters in OP, is ridiculous and from fanboys, to think that Ishikki is faster than current Luffy LMAO.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Repelled at light speed, Not move at light speed, contradicted by the story and the author, ergo baseless wank.

No one ever said those lasers were light speed. Also contradicted by the story and the author

Luffy and sanji dodge LS lasers from pacifistas

No one ever said those lasers were light speed. Also contradicted by the story and the author

The best naruto speed feat can be done by Pre-TS characters in OP,

Anyone can go the wank angle and say the best speed feat in OP was done by kid 1sharingan sasuke. So what you're attempting to do is not that hard or impressive or New.

is ridiculous and from fanboys, to think that Ishikki is faster than current Luffy LMAO.

Pre-TS characters are a statue to kizaru, there goes your argument.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saxz:

Repelled at light speed, Not move at light speed, contradicted by the story and the author, ergo baseless wank.

What nonsense is this? it moves to LS, that why it can pass through objects as if it were something intagible.

Seriously you invent the most sadistic nonsense to do downplay.

is not contradicted lmao.

No one ever said those lasers were light speed

No one ever said those lasers were light speed.

They are kizaru lasers, ergo LS, next.

Anyone can go the wank angle and say the best speed feat in OP was done by kid 1sharingan sasuke. So what you're attempting to do is not that hard or impressive or New.

Sasuke didnt dodge haku moving through his mirrors, so nope.

Pre-TS characters are a statue to kizaru, there goes your argument.

Relativistic ares still statues to someone that attacks and fight at LS, LMAO.

Relativistic begins in 10% the speed of light.

:stop, get some help:

expo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well the speed of a laser beam is 186000 miles per second so either Kizaru is FTL or MFTL and Zoro,Luffy and Sanji were LS in the Pre timeskip OR Oda just has not accounted for how fast a laser is. But we will have to just wait until Kizaru shows his full power so we can truly say if he can go beyond the speed of light or not

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saxz:

What nonsense is this? it moves to LS, that why it can pass through objects as if it were something intagible.

That's neither a requirement or a complete proof of light speed

Seriously you invent the most sadistic nonsense to do downplay.

Not wanking ≠ downplay

is not contradicted lmao.

Kizaru says hi, datebook says hi.

They are kizaru lasers, ergo LS, next.

Their technology made by vegapunk is based on kizaru lasers, they are not literally kizaru lasers. Except you can tell me with a straight face that each fodder pacifista is packing the AP of an admiral, I don't see why they should have his speed, that and the fact that pre TS characters can dodge it but get statued by kizaru already kills your argument. Next.

Sasuke didnt dodge haku moving through his mirrors, so nope.

Yeah you don't have to tell me the feat have its problems. That's my point.

Relativistic ares still statues to someone that attacks and fight at LS, LMAO.Relativistic begins in 10% the speed of light.

LMAO what exactly is going on here, did you brain skip a beat, isn't your argument the fact that at pre-TS they can react to things moving at LS, why the hell would a stronger version of them get statued by the same LS on a later arc ???. You're so eager to wank, you don't even realize you're contradicting yourself and making no sense,

The feats you referenced were all high relativistic, the one with pre-TS zoro dancing around dozens of kuma's paw is easily FTL. Thats assuming those paws and lasers were light speed, which they're not. That bruh moment when you don't realize the gravity of your wank.

:stop, get some help:

Ah poor omni, it's so cute that you think I am the one who needs help.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saxz:

That's neither a requirement or a complete proof of light speed

The air is repelled at LS, no hearing another headcanon.

Their technology made by vegapunk is based on kizaru lasers, they are not literally kizaru lasers. Except you can tell me with a straight face that each fodder pacifista is packing the AP of an admiral, I don't see why they should have his speed, that and the fact that pre TS characters can dodge it but get statued by kizaru already kills your argument. Next.

They are kizaru laser and Vegapunk replicated Kizaru´s power in pacifistas, stated in the manga, the rest of you paragraph is headcanon.

Yeah you don't have to tell me the feat have its problems. That's my point.

The point of my answer is that sasuke never reacts to haku, unlike mugiwaras who react at such speeds.

LMAO what exactly is going on here, did you brain skip a beat, isn't your argument the fact that at pre-TS they can react to things moving at LS, why the hell would a stronger version of them get statued by the same LS on a later arc ???. You're so eager to wank, you don't even realize you're contradicting yourself and making no sense,

It is not the same to react to someone who is constantly moving at that speed and fights that speed, to reacting to an attack that only moves in a straight line, I am not surprised that you do not understand the difference.

I'm not surprised either that you don't know that to follow kizaru you have to have haki, so it doesn't matter if they're relativistic, without haki they can't follow him.

The feats you referenced were all high relativistic, the one with pre-TS zoro dancing around dozens of kuma's paw is easily FTL. Thats assuming those paws and lasers were light speed, which they're not. That bruh moment when you don't realize the gravity of your wank.

They are low relativistic...around 10% speed of light, equal as the naruto feat.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:The_Calaca/One_Piece:_Lightspeed_Sucks_Edition

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:DodoNova2/Naruto_Dodge_Light_Fang

Only a few ones are 50% or high relativistic

If the feat of zoro gives FTL, it is reduced to relativistic and voila, because it is the most logical during that period of time because the amount of feats at that rank.

You are just plain denial for no reason at all.

Avatar image for supremekilla010
SupremeKilla010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnihater: This guy here is a terrible debater 😂😂😂😂 Lmao Luffy Ain’t even beating Naruto chars on Hashirama level let alone Juubito Jin level opponents Luffy arsenal is way to basic just punches and kicks 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnihater: This guy here is a terrible debater 😂😂😂😂 Lmao Luffy Ain’t even beating Naruto chars on Hashirama level let alone Juubito Jin level opponents Luffy arsenal is way to basic just punches and kicks 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Zzzzz Statues to luffy.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Saxz

@omnihater said:

@saxz:

The air is repelled at LS, no hearing another headcanon.

Repelled at light speed ≠ moving at light speed. It being repelled and it moving are 2 different actions. Dtop finding wanking avenues that don't make sense, you're contradicting the story and the author. How can zoro dodge dozens of light speed attack and get statued by one at Sabody. Contradiction

They are kizaru laser and Vegapunk replicated Kizaru´s power in pacifistas, stated in the manga, the rest of you paragraph is headcanon.

Prove they are as fast as kizaru's or you have no argument. Simple, while you're at it explain to me why a fodder pacifista would have the AP of an admiral. They are Kizaru laser after all.

I already have proof they aren't light speed. Several people have avoided the pacifista laser but got blitz by kizaru. GG

The point of my answer is that sasuke never reacts to haku, unlike mugiwaras who react at such speeds.

And my point is Haku isn't light speed like kuma. They both have reasons why They aren't accepted and aren't mainstream. You just choose to stay in denial.

It is not the same to react to someone who is constantly moving at that speed and fights that speed, to reacting to an attack that only moves in a straight line, I am not surprised that you do not understand the difference.

And I am not surprised you still choose to wank ignoring the contradictions and making up your own fanfic. Kizaru didn't constantly move about or anything,.Kizaru was casual ASF dealing with the supernovas , they were all blitz/statued by single attack unable to react. That's way less movement than a dozen LS attack you claim Zoro casually dodged.

I'm not surprised either that you don't know that to follow kizaru you have to have haki, so it doesn't matter if they're relativistic, without haki they can't follow him.

This whole paragraph doesn't make sense, what even are you talking about. The reason they can't keep up with him is because he is too fast and they require precognition to bridge that gap. More materials that debunks you, but please pretend it doesn't exist or try twisting it to something it's not.

They are low relativistic...around 10% speed of light, equal as the naruto feat.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:The_Calaca/One_Piece:_Lightspeed_Sucks_Edition

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:DodoNova2/Naruto_Dodge_Light_Fang

Only a few ones are 50% or high relativistic

If the feat of zoro gives FTL, it is reduced to relativistic and voila, because it is the most logical during that period of time because the amount of feats at that rank.

You are just plain denial for no reason at all.

Honestly I couldn't care less about some fan Calcs,

Lol why would Zoro feat be reduced, if it was truly the author's intent for zoro to casually side step dozens of LS projectiles, why should you go against it, cuz it doesn't make sense right, yeah I wonder why would that be? Maybe it was obviously not author's intent

Zoro casually dodging dozens of Supposed Light speed attacks is obviously in the LS+ range you don't need a calc to tell you that, but you do need common sense to tell you that this isn't accurate and contradicts the events of sabody. Or you can just stay in denial and pretend sabody didn't happen, screw the story and word of the author for your fan power scaling.

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isshiki's shout solos the verse

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Repelled at light speed ≠ moving at light speed. It being repelled and it moving are 2 different actions. Dtop finding wanking avenues that don't make sense, you're contradicting the story and the author. How can zoro dodge dozens of light speed attack and get statued by one at Sabody. Contradiction

It's the same, next.

Prove they are as fast as kizaru's or you have no argument.

Its stated, not need to proove anything, Lmao.

And my point is Haku isn't light speed like kuma is.

haku is indeed LS in her mirrors, your denial does not match an author statement

And I am not surprised you still choose to wank ignoring the contradictions and making up your own fanfic. Kizaru didn't constantly move about or anything,.Kizaru was casual ASF dealing with the supernovas , they were all blitz/statued by single attack unable to react. That's way less movement than a dozen LS attack you claim Zoro casually dodged

I dont want to hear headcanon, the databooks says he can attacks at LS.

What a mania to invent stupid things and not take what the manga actually says.

This whole paragraph doesn't make sense, what even are you talking about. The reason they can't keep up with him is because he is too fast and they require precognition to bridge that gap. More materials that debunks you, but please pretend it doesn't exist or try twisting it to something it's not.

yeah, a guy that can fight a literal LS (100% speed of light), being to fast for guys that are just 10% to 50% his speed

SaXZ: bRuH cOnTrAcTiOn.

Lmao this is ridiculous

Honestly I couldn't care less about some fan Calcs,

Thats why u are ignorant.

Lol why would Zoro feat be reduced, if it was truly the author's intent for zoro to casually side step dozens of LS projectiles, why should you go against it, cuz it doesn't make sense right, yeah I wonder why would that be? Maybe it was obviously not author's intent

Because author intent is to zoro dodge LS which makes him Relativistic, Pre-TS moster trio had a lot of Rel feats, so is clear what is he intent.

Even moriah shadows had a

Zoro casually dodging dozens of Supposed Light speed attacks is obviously in the LS+ range you don't need a calc to tell you that, but you do need common sense to tell you that this isn't accurate and contradicts the events of sabody. Or you can just stay in denial and pretend sabody didn't happen, screw the story and word of the author for your fan power scaling.

LS is still to fast for relativistic (10% speed of light) bruh :/

i didnt find a calc for zoro dancing around kuma pad canons, but no is probably at rel range to, to be LS he need to outspeed LS in travel speed

I put you all the feats that i say calced at rel, no LS, so the ignorant one is here is you.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By citgo
@manimalman said:

Isshiki still solo the verse.

this.

then post skip Zoro = FTL?? = dawgshits on Kizaru who's stated LS IIRC??

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Omnihater

Im literally saying that they are relativistic. (10% speed of light) at pre-Ts

CV average debater: bRuH hE sAyZ ThE ArE FtL WJHaT A WaNkFrEz BrUh LmAohH

No Caption Provided

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Ob1Toe

lmao lemme guess "muh ryou" is a argument being posted here. ryou didnt stop kaido but it will stop isshiki a planet level chracter...

Binnk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Isshiki destroys Luffy

Bonus: Isshiki still stomps

junker134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We all knwo Isshiki one shots the fodder right?

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 AnimeFreak1  Online

What to stop Isshiki from just BFRing Luffy to some distant Planet?

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Gilateen

Isshiki defeats every OP character.

Avatar image for deactivated-6108c6c162ecc
deactivated-6108c6c162ecc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

Isshiki one-shots with a shockwave

agree

JustAnOutcast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnihater: Theres noo way luffy is faster.Like no way.If base naruto without chakra could dodge photons then theres no way, the guy who blitzed Hokage naruto is slower than luffy.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By citgo

not once did mans mention or specify ReLatiVistic, but we gon pretend he did LMAO, it'll make him feel better bout his self, mans says ReLatiVisTic like its even relevant against Isshiki, let alone a Raikage lol

No Caption Provided

Isshiki solos the verse, no amount of wank cming out his mouth gon change that

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Omnihater

@justanoutcast:

Dodging photons isnt a valid feat, but if you want to argue it

Luffy can dodge photons since foxy saga.

Im tired of repeating the same thing over and over again.

OP-verse is faster than Naruto-verse, get over it.

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: but but but muh ryou and internal attacks

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnihater:

It's the same, next.

NOT the same. What's light speed is the shockwave creation, The air that's deflected at light speed has to do with the creation of the shockwaves(paw prints), it's only in the creation process.

No Caption Provided

It's like you chose to ignore, the second part. There's nothing here that says anything travels at light speed. You're acting like you got your OP manga yesterday, these feats have already being argued glossed over and debunked years ago. Like Haku and Aroneiro, it's nothing new.

Anyway Kuma similarly deflects air at light speed to create the Ursa shockwave and lol that doesn't even have any movement speed, it's just stationary.

Add on to the fact that Zoro who isn't even LS can casually dodge a dozen of it at the same time and , this isn't even worth anyone's time.

No Caption Provided

Its stated, not need to proove anything, Lmao.

Scans stating that they are as fast and strong as Kizaru's.lord knows you need that to debunk the several scans that specifically shows Kizaru repeatedly statuing pacifista tier opponents.

haku is indeed LS in her mirrors, your denial does not match an author statement

Kuma is indeed LS at deflecting the air, he is just not LS the way you want, just like Haku it's easily debunked.

I dont want to hear headcanon, the databooks says he can attacks at LS.

Why are you arguing with yourself? Who said Kizaru doesn't attack at LS. Infact I have being telling you this to check your head canon that pre-TS zoro is FTL .

What a mania to invent stupid things and not take what the manga actually says.

Yeah you skillfully evaded everything you were supposed to counter in this paragraph and went on an unrelated rant. Try again.

yeah, a guy that can fight a literal LS (100% speed of light), being to fast for guys that are just 10% to 50% his speed

You're making no sense, you refrenced kuma's paw. Zoro's feat with Kuma paws are easily in the FTL range, not 10 to 50%.

You also referenced Zoro dodging Kuma's laser at close range, that's also easily relativistic+ and it is quite high considering how close the laser was before zoro moved. It's definitely not 10 to 50%.

And again it they can react and evade things moving at LS at such close range they should have almost no problems with Kizaru, since They are all supposedly moving at LS ,it's not complicated.

If they can dodge a LS beam from one guy, why get blitz by a LS beam from another guy.?

lol try again and actually counter what youre asked this time.

SaXZ: bRuH cOnTrAcTiOn.

"Contradiction" At least spell it right. And yeah sue me for saying casually FTL pre-TS Zoro is a contradiction, that goes against the story. Lol

Lmao this is ridiculous

Sure FTL pre TS zoro

Thats why u are ignorant.

Lol so you know, Isshiki is FTL at VSBW, if you think their calcs are gospel, he blitzes and one shot Luffy either way. Lol. Not that anything in those calc changes anything. Pre-TS zoro isn't Rel+ ,.if he was they wouldn't be statued by kizaru as sure as they wouldn't be statued by those Lasers.

Because author intent is to zoro dodge LS which makes him Relativistic, Pre-TS moster trio had a lot of Rel feats, so is clear what is he intent.

, you're making that up on your own. The only thing confirmed Light speed, repeatedly statued and blitzed anyone who is not a high tier. Oda even made an extra note on how fast Kizaru is and how it's impossible to react to him without observational haki. But please just assume Zoro can casually dodge dozens of projectiles moving at Kizaru's level of speed. Complete disregard for Kizaru and the author.

Lol I swear your debating skills are so trash tier at times,its like you don't even try.

Even moriah shadows had a

.....Wank got your tongue

LS is still to fast for relativistic (10% speed of light) bruh :/

Lol is this a joke, You say this, but then go ahead and say they can react to light. How is too fast and they are casually reacting and even dodging dozens of it. LMAO You're so confused.

i didnt find a calc for zoro dancing around kuma pad canons, but no is probably at rel range to, to be LS he need to outspeed LS in travel speed

It's not relativistic, to put it in perspective, dodging just one of those is relativistic, Zoro is dodging dozens at extremely close range, which means he had to statue some paws at some point so he could move around them. It's common sense. It's like calling someone a mere bullet timer for deflecting dozens of bullets from a machine gun , nope that person has to be reasonable faster than bullet to perform the feat.

I put you all the feats that i say calced at rel, no LS, so the ignorant one is here is you.

Your personal fan calc is nobody's business. That's why it's called fan calced, it's non canon and literally has little to no viability.

Most of the calc are them reacting to lasers which aren't confirmed light speed, the only ones that will be considered accurate are the ones with Kizaru in them.

Anyway thought you had an argument but you don't. There's still no reason why Isshiki doesn't low diff Luffy.

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

someone make a luffy vs doomsday and wbh battle. im sure luffy can beat them using his ryou that has always beat the opponent and never not failed

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy solos fiction ez

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hydratedfubuki6: he cant be damaged by any physical attack he has godlike immunity

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isshiki solos the verse. No amount of wank or lowball changes that.

Avatar image for theoneaboveyall
theoneaboveyall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By theoneaboveyall

Luffy solos fiction no one has an answer to ryou that attacks internally

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saxz:

Scans stating that they are as fast and strong as Kizaru's.lord knows you need that to debunk the several scans that specifically shows Kizaru repeatedly statuing pacifista tier opponents.

Wait till he hits you with the "Kizaru could move beyond LS" bs. Which makes OP characters FTL++++ which is basically MFTL+ in disguise lmfao