#1 Edited by Gilateen (4391 posts) - - Show Bio

•In Character

•Starting Distance: 95ft

•Win By DEATH

#3 Posted by Wanderez (2278 posts) - - Show Bio

Are movie feats allowed?

#4 Posted by Jko1 (3229 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez: They aren't canon so why would they be allowed?

#5 Edited by Jko1 (3229 posts) - - Show Bio

Luffy takes it with I'd say the low end of high diff.

#6 Posted by MrViking (934 posts) - - Show Bio

Ichigo easily .

Are hellverse feats allowed ?

#7 Posted by SkySanji (5386 posts) - - Show Bio

Luffy high diff

#8 Posted by FaradaySloth (10750 posts) - - Show Bio

Ichigo one shots

#9 Posted by ourmanuel (12318 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless you guys can show me some island busting/potency feats for luffy, he’s practically impotent here.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
#10 Posted by deactivated-5d065fa72d466 (2222 posts) - - Show Bio

Ichigo stomps

#11 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18645 posts) - - Show Bio

Ichigo blasts him with a cero.

#12 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (5035 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Gilateen (4391 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3917 posts) - - Show Bio

Either Ichi kills Luffy with a cero or Luffy goes to pound town.

#15 Posted by shirso (4670 posts) - - Show Bio

Feats for Ichigo?

#16 Posted by ovy7 (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

The one that contained and island sized explosion in his palm

#17 Posted by shirso (4670 posts) - - Show Bio

Did it bust an island on panel? AoE is not potency. Pre skip Zoro and Sanji tanked an island wide shockwave

#18 Edited by ourmanuel (12318 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso: nope, it was your typical explosive technique.

And tanking a shockwave<<<< containing an entire explosion in your palm.

#19 Edited by ovy7 (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso said:

Did it bust an island on panel? AoE is not potency.

Hueco Mundo is an endless desert, so no, it didn't bust an island. It's considered to be island lvl in AoE because of the explosion (just the energy explosion, excluding the shockwaves) was near the size of Las Noches, which takes multiple days to walk around, and, considering that Ulquiorra already had attacks that could destroy Las Noches itself, it stands to reason that his strongest attack can do something like that too.

Pre skip Zoro and Sanji tanked an island wide shockwave

Kuma's Ursus Shock? Tanked is a powerful word, seeing how badly wounded they were after it. Also, the Lanza and Las Noches were way way larger than Thriller Bark, and if you take into consideration the shockwaves produce by de Lanza, the size grows a couple more times.

#20 Posted by JuzaCloud (3686 posts) - - Show Bio

Ichigo slaughters and there will be no one there to stop him.

#21 Posted by MrViking (934 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7: Lash noches island size?

I think Las Noches more like a small country than a island ,

its take 3 days of walk from one part of one of its wall to the gates .

#22 Edited by Raziel2014 (1352 posts) - - Show Bio

ichigo stomps, enough power to grab lanza and crush it with his bare hands like it was a glass ball do note it was the entirely of the lanza energy as it was still condensed into a spear, no one in one piece can replicate Ichigo feat.

luffy on the other hand cant even slap or break town+ level attacks easily.

#23 Edited by ovy7 (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrviking: Most people on CV would barely accept LN as being the size of a large city, let alone something like small-country, so I tried to be reasonable as I'm really not in the mood for pages long arguments against people that won't accept what the manga tells us.

Arguing for the sizes of Seireitei and LN on CV is pretty much a losing battle most of the times. Out of 5 vs forums I'm active on, CV is the only one where those two things aren't basic knowledge.

#24 Edited by FaradaySloth (10750 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7 said:

Arguing for the sizes of Seireitei and LN on CV is pretty much a losing battle most of the times. Out of 5 vs forums I'm active on, CV is the only one where those two things aren't basic knowledge.

Definitely, the only forum where saying Bleach is above mountain level gets you the name of "wanker"

#25 Posted by DevoidRuby (406 posts) - - Show Bio

Ichigo slaps

Inb4 Car Level Bleach

#26 Posted by FaradaySloth (10750 posts) - - Show Bio

TFW when Vasto Lorde in the span of two chapters has feats that completely craps tf out of OP Verse.

#27 Posted by DemonGod_PABLO (1748 posts) - - Show Bio

Ichigo stomps

#28 Posted by insaneMonk (146 posts) - - Show Bio

Luffy would beat vl ichigo if only he can spam kkg ..not that the spaming is needed since only one would oneshot him ...but since he can't vl ichigo should take this for now

#29 Posted by KingogKings777 (2315 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez said:

Are movie feats allowed?

@mrviking said:

Ichigo easily .

Are hellverse feats allowed ?

Isn't hellverse canon since the author worked on it?

#30 Edited by DemonGod_PABLO (1748 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Wanderez (2278 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingogkings777:

Technically, however the author never said so. I was asking cause if the Hellverse feats are allowed he smokes the verse by charging up a cero.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9011bc9c6e9
#32 Posted by deactivated-5c9011bc9c6e9 (616 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingogkings777: The concepts of it should be canon like the hell chains and all that but the story it self isn't since it doesn't fit in the timeline at all.

#33 Posted by KingogKings777 (2315 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez: ok

@demongod_pablo: there was a chapter made for it showing some of the hollows they fought being there or something "Imaginary Number 01: The Unforgivens" thats what it was called.

#34 Posted by JuzaCloud (3686 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrviking: Greenland is an island bigger than most countries

#35 Posted by KingogKings777 (2315 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for madscientist224
#36 Posted by Madscientist224 (1460 posts) - - Show Bio

Aww, OP is still trying to bait/troll the Bleach fanbase.

How cute. Says he won't stop in a different thread, and then immediately deletes the comment to try and not get flagged or banned.

So, the original poster, Gilateen, self admitted Naruto wanker who wants a flame war between the Naruto and Bleach fanbases and likes to bait the Bleach fanbase because he thinks Bleach isn't that strong, and thus keeps making these matches, and also say he will never stop, keeps making threads involving Bleach characters because he can't accept the fact that Bleach stands above Naruto.

Lmao.

I'm gonna change my usual answer, just for him.

My left buttcheek solos Naruto. And Vasto Lorde Ichigo wins.

#37 Posted by Gilateen (4391 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for madscientist224
#38 Posted by Madscientist224 (1460 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilateen: Yep. Just so everyone knows, just keep flagging all the threads gilateen makes involving Bleach characters.

#39 Posted by WhatamIseeing (1709 posts) - - Show Bio

if zangetsu let luffy use king kong punch wouldnt zangetsu just heal from it? He has high speed regeneration and can regrow lost body parts/organs. He should be ready to fight within seconds. Kaname has inferior hollow powers and his mangled body regenerated in seconds

#40 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (5035 posts) - - Show Bio

if zangetsu let luffy use king kong punch wouldnt zangetsu just heal from it? He has high speed regeneration and can regrow lost body parts/organs. He should be ready to fight within seconds. Kaname has inferior hollow powers and his mangled body regenerated in seconds

KKG wouldn't even faze Ichigo if we scale up from Chad's feat which didn't even faze Base Nnoitra.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#41 Posted by ourmanuel (12318 posts) - - Show Bio

Reading through these comments is so funny.

But ichigo still bisects him

#42 Edited by SkySanji (5386 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest: surely you aren't comparing Chad's strikes to Gear 4 Luffy's

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It's even worse when Luffy didn't even hit the mountain rather he sent Doflamingo flying into it therefore Doflamingo took the full force of the attack and still left a crater that big while Chad actually hit the wall to create that feat, not to mention that they are visible in his scan so it's not even hill sized:

No Caption Provided

Unless of course you think Humans look like that in comparison to a mountain when that's not the case since buildings look like this in comparison to mountains

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Chads attack isn't even Equal to a gear 3rd attack...

Observe Luffy while under 10,000 meters of underwater pressure and weakened has enough force to oneshot and send a small mountain sized creature flying

The Kraken's size:

No Caption Provided

Wadatsumi size:

No Caption Provided

The 2 in comparison to each other:

No Caption Provided

Luffy one shotting and sending the Kraken flying:

No Caption Provided

How deep under water they were:

No Caption Provided

Luffy being weakened by the still/standing water while preforming this feat:

No Caption Provided

Granted the Kraken isn't a mountain nor as durable as one but the fact that Luffy can send it flying while weakened and under 10,000 meters of Under water pressure easily puts it over Chad's feats especially when the Kraken dwarfs that crater Chad put into Hueco Mundo here is the comparison again if you think I'm playing

Kraken:

No Caption Provided

Vs.

No Caption Provided

Easily Scalable from the galleons he has in his tentacles who Dwarf the humans in Chad's scan

So Chad's feat is nowhere near a Gear 3rd strike leave gear 4 out of the conversation

#43 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (5035 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji:

KKG wouldn't even faze Ichigo if we scale up from Chad's feat which didn't even faze Base Nnoitra.

Read carefully.

#44 Edited by SkySanji (5386 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest said:

@skysanji:

Read carefully.

I know but Chad's feat isn't even in the same tier as a Gear 3rd strike as I've just shown you....

So why are we scaling Chad's strikes to a Kkg?

Gear 3 and Gear 4 strikes shouldn't even be brought up in the same light same way Gear 3 and Chads strike shouldnt be brought up in the same light

so Chad not affecting Nnoitra also shouldn't be relevant to the conversation, when a gear 3rd Luffy would oneshot a ressurecion Nnoitra

#45 Posted by KingGuinness (1916 posts) - - Show Bio

Luffy wins.

PS: When will Bleach fans realise that Las Noches/Seireitei are nowhere near as big as they want them to be? There isn't a single panel in the entire series that portrays them as being anything larger than a city. No amount of character statements or excerpts from light novels will change that.

#46 Posted by SkySanji (5386 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by cooljammy18 (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: Bleach gets the least respect out of the HST here, mostly due to Naruto fans.

That said, Ichigo wins.

#48 Posted by Clorox92 (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingguinness: Lol. Kubo's statement >>>>> inconsistent drawing.

#49 Posted by Clorox92 (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooljammy18: The most hilarious thing is when Naruto wankers making fake account, using Bleach avi and then, talking shit about Bleach. Naruto fans never failed to amaze to me with their butthurt 😂

#50 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (5035 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji:

I was referring to scaling up. I said read carefully because no where there did i say that chad's attack was superior to luffy's.

With that town/hill+ level attack Chad was still fodder to the Base 5th Espada. Nnoitra's bellow Ulq who's below Hallibel who's bellow Barragan who's below Starkk who's in reiatsu below Yammy who's below Segunda Etapa Ulq who got stomped by VL Ichigo.

Seeing as how every user here scales NNT top tiers to have Mountain to Multi-mountain level physical strength from Galans town/hill + level feat. We could all agree VL Ichigo is easily Island level in terms of physical strength.