Gear 4 luffy vs Aquaman

• 136 results
#101 Posted by Sy8000 (36013 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser: Actually, you asked for durability feats not strength. I don't need strength feats for Aquaman at all since he uses a trident.

He doesn't have poseidon's blessing trident anymore. But he never returned the trident from Justice League of America.

No I asked for strength because with just durability Aqauman still gets rag dolled to hell.

His trident is easily disarmed and he won't even tag Luffy till he gets tired.

#102 Posted by Chimeroid (9274 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser: He is strong enough to use Cruise ships as battering rams, break Wonder Woman's grip, Break Superman's grip (even if Superman was holding back with his punches, he was not holding back in his attempts to subdue Aquaman, so trying to hold him, and failing is a great show of strength for Arthur), Briefly hold MMH in place and sealing the Trench.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
#103 Posted by NinjaWarrior268 (12030 posts) - - Show Bio

My sick sense of humor is imagining Aquaman popping Luffy like a balloon if he has his trident.

#104 Posted by NewWorldOrder (1776 posts) - - Show Bio

Luffy.

No Caption Provided

#105 Posted by Gnomishness (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

That trident will be a serous problem. It has the sort of feats needed to pierce Luffy, and it works at just the sort of range to make punching Aquaman really awkward. Without the trident, Luffy probably takes this, but with the threat of that piercing Luffy, he'll need to wait for an opening to successfully attack Aquaman.

Considering that Aquaman could make his way towards water if Luffy waits too long to attack him, I think Luffy is at a serous disadvantage here, losing most of the time in this battle.

#106 Posted by NewWorldOrder (1776 posts) - - Show Bio

That trident will be a serous problem. It has the sort of feats needed to pierce Luffy, and it works at just the sort of range to make punching Aquaman really awkward. Without the trident, Luffy probably takes this, but with the threat of that piercing Luffy, he'll need to wait for an opening to successfully attack Aquaman.

Considering that Aquaman could make his way towards water if Luffy waits too long to attack him, I think Luffy is at a serous disadvantage here, losing most of the time in this battle.

Luffy is too fast for Arthur to keep up with. He's blitzed characters faster than Aquaman as well like Doflamingo.

#107 Posted by Chris-Sama (3624 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought aquaman would be stronger lol guess not

#108 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (31807 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman tanks all hits with his continent level durability, blitzes him with his superman-reacting reflexes and stabs him with the darkseid stabbing trident. Kidding aside, luffy drops him dead.

#109 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (31807 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman's problem is that he can't land clean hits on luffy, with or without the trident. Given that gear 4 is not running out as per the OP, this is going to be luffy hitting him till arthur dies.

#110 Posted by NinjaWarrior268 (12030 posts) - - Show Bio
#111 Posted by seastone98 (4901 posts) - - Show Bio

*Sigh* Arthur high mid diff

#112 Posted by seastone98 (4901 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Still curry

#113 Posted by Jko1 (3574 posts) - - Show Bio

One of the first few times ive seen Luffy get downplayed. Can't believe that this guy really thinks Gear 4 Luffy is only city block level lol.

#114 Posted by KHAOSeater (182 posts) - - Show Bio

@seastone98: Luffy punched Buggy to a different island over the horizon in the first twenty five chapters and could outpace bullets after they were fired by the time he met Zoro (first ten chapters). In Skypeia, he could casually react to cloud to ground lighting hundreds of meters in the air and in the same arc he took 700 tons of gold being smelted into his arm with some pain and minor injuries, and was lugging around said 700 ton ball of solid gold like a key chain. This was before he got CoO Haki, which he has now trained to nigh unprecedent levels in the series. He took a blow that split an island while heavily injured and fatigued. He shifted a few hundred thousands of tons in concrete and presumably steel when he pushed and broke two (at the very least) six+ story buildings with absolutely no leverage pre time skip.

And since people are criminally underrating King Kong gun, I'll try to give it some more context. Luffy was able to launch another human being with enough force to up-end and fold several million to potentially a few billion tons of solid bedrock, concrete and steel from hundreds of meters in the air through his opponents strongest attack and defense.

In summation, Luffy is never getting tagged by Aquaman's Trident, and even if he does, he has been poked full of holes in the past with little effect in his overall performance. Secondly, Aquaman can't keep pace with Luffy's casually hypersonic combat speed. Thirdly, Luffy has a massive advantage in range and mobility. Finally, Luffy definitely has enough strength to take him to task, Aquaman doesn't have the ability to put Luffy down without his Trident, period.

#115 Posted by NinjaWarrior268 (12030 posts) - - Show Bio

@jko1 said:

One of the first few times ive seen Luffy get downplayed. Can't believe that this guy really thinks Gear 4 Luffy is only city block level lol.

clearly, OP wank is so bad on this board, when a handful of people question why Luffy can beat someone as strong as Aqauaman, OP fans get so insecure they cry downplay on the whole thread.

#116 Posted by Jko1 (3574 posts) - - Show Bio

@jko1 said:

clearly, OP wank is so bad on this board, when a handful of people question why Luffy can beat someone as strong as Aqauaman, OP fans get so insecure they cry downplay on the whole thread.

I'm not even a OP fan also I myself have complained about One Piece on here so get your facts straight.

#117 Posted by Gaoron (10082 posts) - - Show Bio

@jko1 said:

Oh the irony. This whole thread was people posting feats for Luffy while Aquman fans ignore or downplay them while only feats they presented was BS scaling from Superman. "Luffy breaking town in half with a punch is not impressive because Aquman punched Superman couple meters back" lol

Luffy stomps based on what was presented on this thread.

#118 Posted by LUFFYISKING (209 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre timeskip Luffy would blitz

#119 Posted by omriamar (7068 posts) - - Show Bio

luffy

#120 Posted by Jueix (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#121 Posted by Alsimmons77 (2031 posts) - - Show Bio

My sick sense of humor is imagining Aquaman popping Luffy like a balloon if he has his trident.

Avatar image for hey_thatsmildlyadequate
#122 Posted by Hey_Thatsmildlyadequate (1859 posts) - - Show Bio

^

#123 Edited by SocaJunkie (9621 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven’t seen any speed feats from Aquaman that will allow him to tag Luffy with the trident, add in Luffy’s precog and he isn’t getting touched lest someone show me some scans. Conversely though, there’s a scan of Arthur taking a continent busting attack and if this is consistent with his durability and not an outlier anda physical attack, Luffy can’t put him down any time soon.

#124 Posted by IKnowSantoryu (101 posts) - - Show Bio

Luffy stomps.

Avatar image for adm1ralsnackbar
#125 Posted by Adm1ralSnackbar (334 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman kills him.

#127 Posted by TheVivas (19708 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Luffy.

#128 Posted by Standardized (1502 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman. luffy is trash tier

#129 Posted by Kirkseven (3631 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquabro

#130 Posted by Supermanthor (22700 posts) - - Show Bio
#131 Posted by seastone98 (4901 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Arthur

#132 Edited by Monitorhammer (81 posts) - - Show Bio

Luffy stomp.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ce3042da69f9
#133 Posted by deactivated-5ce3042da69f9 (49 posts) - - Show Bio

aquaman low diff

#134 Posted by Infinitehealth (55 posts) - - Show Bio

Luffy win.

#135 Posted by Dadpool (614 posts) - - Show Bio

There is no way Luffy isn't winning here.

Avatar image for son_of_mori-jin
#137 Posted by Son_of_Mori-jin (836 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Luffy ftw. His pre-cog will help keep him from getting skewered

Avatar image for theonewhoknocks
#138 Posted by TheOneWhoKnocks (599 posts) - - Show Bio

Speed feats for Aquaman? If he can keep up with Luffy speed wise he wins. I don't know if can though post WCI.