Gauntlet Of The Week: Thor Odinson
Shout out goes to @hittheassasin for the idea of this thread, In any case This is a new series that's different from the traditional Battle Of The Week Threads which is called Gauntlet of the week. A character runs the gauntlet and you viners must vote on where he stops at simple as that. For this first one the son of Odin Thor Odinson will run the gauntlet does he clear if not how far does he make it.
- Random Encounter, No Prep time
- Thor's morals are off, opponents are in character unless otherwise specified
- Thor Odinson is regular version
- Offensive TP is restricted off all counts
- Opponents are also regular versions unless otherwise specified
- Thor is in Warrior's Madness Mode
- These combatants are fighting in an generic city, 500 feet apart from eachother and visible
- Thor Odinson has 5 hours of rest in-between rounds
- Wins are by Incapitation, Knock Out, BFR (Battle-Field Removal, Basically knocking someone so far the fight cannot continue) or Death of all counts as elimination. Making a tactical retreat counts as a loss as well "What's a tactical retreat?" It's leaving the fight with the intention of not returning to the battle in the immediate future, Note: Going to a different location in the environment to catch a breathe or two or for a tactical advantage doesn't count as a tactical retreat.
- Please do treat everyone within the debate with respect, It also shows signs of a good debater and If you think someone is saying something that isn't true then go ahead and stick out facts to point out why as there is no need for insults or rudeness just because you disagree with someone else's opinion. As of course this is talking about a fictional fight and all so no need for immaturity
- One more thing: you don't need to write an essay to have your post highlighted in Friday's article. Sometimes concise posts can be way more effective than a flood of paragraphs. Viner posts that stand out will be included at the end.
- Votes last until Monday afternoon, 21:00 UK time, or in EST is 16:00. and remember Votes don't determine who wins just who the majority sides with
So how far can the son of Odin go.