Garrus Vakarian vs Legion vs Thane Krios

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

A battle amongst 3 of the most bad ass characters in ME..Thane vs Garrus vs Legion,no prep who would win? Setting Cerberus Base

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can a mod please get this guy to quit trolling my threads

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I have only played the games so i have no feats outside of it but from how i see it Thane has the advantage if they start out of sight of each other and should win it. If they start seeing each other it is propably a coin toss between Garrus and Legion due to them having better armour/durabiliy. (if we don´t take game stats into account)

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Saren

Game stats aside, Legion still has the best durability of this bunch. The anti-material Widow rifle he carries boasts a recoil so powerful it would shatter any human's arm if they tried to fire it; he fires it all the time without any worries. The geth also traditionally enter battle by literally plummeting from the sky and crashing down on the ground after jumping off high-flying air vehicles.

Thane should win if his Kepral's Syndrome isn't a factor. In the launch trailer, he immobilizes multiple Collectors fairly easily with his biotics; it would be pretty simple for him to do the same here and pick off Garrus and Legion at his convenience. Assuming this is the most recent version of Thane and he still has Kepral's Syndrome, he's at a major disadvantage since he's severely physically diminished. He told Shepard running was very difficult for him during the Cerberus coup, so I wouldn't rate his odds of getting to cover before one of the two snipers he's facing picks him off.

Between Garrus and Legion? At a distance, Garrus is the better shot and single-handedly held his own against an army for mercs for over 24 hours. Close combat, Legion is too formidable, doesn't feel pain, doesn't require rest.

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say their abilities come into play at some point..Legion being more of the engineer,thane the biotic,and Garrus the soldier/infiltrator.

niBBit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By niBBit

I think its between Garrus and Thane. Legion is nothing that Garrus hasn't faced before. Sure Legion is badass but Garrus + team fought against Geth Collosi,Primes,Destroyers etc + Garrus has Tech powers witch can mess Legion up + Garrus has better feats than legion. Garrus managed to hold out against 3 mercanery groups + some freelancers for a couple of days on his own and he was massacing them, sure he had the advantage with the brige and all but still impessive. Don't forget Garrus was also a canditate for the Specters. Garrus together with Tali is also the longest running team member of Shepards crew, he's been with Shepard all the way trough killing Geth, Cerberus, Reapers while Legion is joined only for 1 game.

Thane is the probably the most dangerous assassin in the galaxy. During his recuitment mission if you bring Garrus along Garrus is impessed with a sniper shot Thane made, thats meaning alot coming from a A+ sharpshooter like Garrus. Thane is also an Biotic, trained since he was 12 (iirc). Thane like Garrus is an expert in hand to hand combat (reach and flexibility :) but Thane would probably win if he uses his Biotics. IMO i think Garrus>Thane>legion

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Tony_Shark

If I remember correctly, Legion had fragments of Reaper-code during the Rannoch mission. While your squad infiltrated the base from a more vulnerable area, he solo'ed the other half of the Geth base by himself. He drew fire from most of the Geth in that base to help you.The upgrade makes him 10x deadlier than he already was.

I say Legion.

Assuming this is Thane at his prime, he would destroy Garrus. Garrus may be a better shot, but Thane is proficient in stealth and unarmed. He also knows how to efficiently take out most species.

Still Legion is superior.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garrus fighting Colossi, Primes and Destroyers and his tech powers are irrelevant. All of that is gameplay mechanics. Garrus was a candidate for the Spectres along with a thousand other soldiers from Palaven alone. He's also not necessarily one of the longest running team-mates; it is possible to reject his request to join Shepard and finish ME1 without him joining the squad at all.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legion also manhandles Shepard pretty easily if the Commander chooses to sacrifice the geth on Rannoch.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

I can't not vote for Garrus. I'd like to consider all of this objectively and make a fair decision...

...But dammit, I'm not going to.

GARRUS WINZZZ

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legion

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Marshall_Long

My three favorite characters in Mass Effect but if I had to choose I'll go with Thane.

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nibbit said:

I think its between Garrus and Thane. Legion is nothing that Garrus hasn't faced before. Sure Legion is badass but Garrus + team fought against Geth Collosi,Primes,Destroyers etc + Garrus has Tech powers witch can mess Legion up + Garrus has better feats than legion. Garrus managed to hold out against 3 mercanery groups + some freelancers for a couple of days on his own and he was massacing them, sure he had the advantage with the brige and all but still impessive. Don't forget Garrus was also a canditate for the Specters. Garrus together with Tali is also the longest running team member of Shepards crew, he's been with Shepard all the way trough killing Geth, Cerberus, Reapers while Legion is joined only for 1 game.

Thane is the probably the most dangerous assassin in the galaxy. During his recuitment mission if you bring Garrus along Garrus is impessed with a sniper shot Thane made, thats meaning alot coming from a A+ sharpshooter like Garrus. Thane is also an Biotic, trained since he was 12 (iirc). Thane like Garrus is an expert in hand to hand combat (reach and flexibility :) but Thane would probably win if he uses his Biotics. IMO i think Garrus>Thane>legion

Well technically Zaeed was impressed by it too(RIP Robin Sachs)though it depends on which one you bring. I hate to do this to Legion because he's one of my favorite characters but Legion did get knocked out by a husk in ME 2 lol although he was attacked when turning around yes still it was a husk...like the weakest unit in the reapers lol I'll have to agree with Thane's H2H combat skills..That scene of him vs Kai Leng let us see what Thane was capable of even though his sickness had gotten worse

Loading Video...

Nylz_Ber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren: Saren! Too bad you couldn't convince him to join you in ME1.......

But in all honesty, I was kinda scared and amazed at that point, since he literally got "pissed off"