Win by KO or Death

Sky__Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

EoS Ichigo Stomps the vers bar Saitama.

VL Ichigo will be a better match being Planet level like Garou.

aggrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The one with feats

Avatar image for sixpathsofcapra
SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sky__warrior: are you talking about hellverse VL Ichigo? Cause the canon one should not be anywhere above country level

Sky__Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sky__warrior: are you talking about hellverse VL Ichigo? Cause the canon one should not be anywhere above country level

Canon one scale to Planet as Ichigo in EoS can take on a glactic level threat with Yhwach

BlewMutant109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BlewMutant109

The Hell verse may be non-canon but their feats isn't, to put it simply, the things Ichigo demonstrated would have happened if it wasn't in the movie. Since VL Ichigo didn't have enough canon screen time, they had to give VL a movie to show what he can do.

Personally speaking I think VL Ichigo is on the same plane field as Garou and Boros if we try to compare all of Ichigo transformations vs the other S-class and monsters.

Avatar image for sixpathsofcapra
SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You'd be surprised how there are ways to get him way higher via backwards scaling.

Blannis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou stomp because he have actual feats

Coadamol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ah yes garou with his factual on panel feats vs strawberry with his...what feats?

King_Isshiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Early timeskip ichigo neg-diff this clownfodderlevel verse.

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coadamol said:

ah yes garou with his factual on panel feats vs strawberry with his...what feats?

One shotting SK Yhwach, who easily has above planet level durability and internals due to Bleach Spiritual Power mechanics.

I’ll explain.

Exerting too much power in Bleach can cause your body to blow up and destroy itself, and that having too much power in your body can cause it to just explode anyway, shown on numerous occasions:

That obviously means SK Yhwach is tanking his internal energy, the Soul King husk’s energy, here’s some feats for this energy:

• Stops the Bleach world from destroying themselves via collapsing, while being burnt up as fuel
  • Prevents the destruction of the boundaries, which can tank basically planet level explosions

Secondly, he’s exerting himself here getting ready to destroy the boundaries, which are easily a planetary sized structure, and which explosions that pushed the Bleach worlds back (slightly below planet level explosions) couldn’t remove:

No Caption Provided

He’s exerting this force and his body isn’t destroyed meaning he can tank this energy:

No Caption Provided

He’s obviously exerting his reiatsu to do this, I mean can it get any clearer.

Ichigo one shots him prior to this:

No Caption Provided

Meaning his Bankai Getsuga Tensho is far above planet level in potency, and he was nerfed here (no HoS, severely weakened)

So yes, he has feats.

They aren’t as clear and as flashy as OPM, they do require some context and insight, and at times confusing.

If you aren’t sure what the feat is:

He one shot someone who can tank forces that can destroy planetary sized structures that tank planetary explosions.

Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou blitzes and oneshots

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Constellation blitz + Extreme Power attack = gg

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AP goes to Ichigo if you not ratting. Speed I think goes to Garou though, depending on what calc/scale you using.

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By AllHellKingDox

Garou stomps ichigo has no feats and I repeat no one in bleach is Planet level

sp4ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo slaps

Coadamol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coadamol said:

One shotting SK Yhwach, who easily has above planet level durability and internals due to Bleach Spiritual Power mechanics.

I’ll explain.

Exerting too much power in Bleach can cause your body to blow up and destroy itself, and that having too much power in your body can cause it to just explode anyway, shown on numerous occasions:

That obviously means SK Yhwach is tanking his internal energy, the Soul King husk’s energy, here’s some feats for this energy:

• Stops the Bleach world from destroying themselves via collapsing, while being burnt up as fuel
  • Prevents the destruction of the boundaries, which can tank basically planet level explosions

Secondly, he’s exerting himself here getting ready to destroy the boundaries, which are easily a planetary sized structure, and which explosions that pushed the Bleach worlds back (slightly below planet level explosions) couldn’t remove:

No Caption Provided

He’s exerting this force and his body isn’t destroyed meaning he can tank this energy:

No Caption Provided

He’s obviously exerting his reiatsu to do this, I mean can it get any clearer.

Ichigo one shots him prior to this:

No Caption Provided

Meaning his Bankai Getsuga Tensho is far above planet level in potency, and he was nerfed here (no HoS, severely weakened)

So yes, he has feats.

They aren’t as clear and as flashy as OPM, they do require some context and insight, and at times confusing.

If you aren’t sure what the feat is:

He one shot someone who can tank forces that can destroy planetary sized structures that tank planetary explosions.

i see nothing plantery in there

Deathu101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is why bleach is cancer.

Marsz1pan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou.

Like i know people like to Cals and stuff but he has on panel feats to show is speed power and defense. The damn move he did literally bulge out the planet. Just moving part of the actual crust is billions of tons of force bare minimum....

Honestly seems like Murata drew it that way so there would be no doubt to his power and I like it.

Garou is FTL confirmed

Garou is Bare minimum Multi Continental.

All Ichigo has is scaling and that varies from person to person. I'd rather take facts rather than vagueness.

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By NinjaRizer

@coadamol:

i see nothing plantery in there

That’s why I said it is confusing sometimes (to you). I’ll explain using the novels and the canon movie, so you know that it is planetary.

1. The boundaries:

No Caption Provided

I mean it literally says the real world and Soul Society are being stabilised on panel mate. You can just say you didn’t wanna read the post.

What’s happening here is explosions are being used to push both worlds apart, which is small planetary.

2. Energy being used as fuel

No Caption Provided

…act as fuel to make the system that made the three realms, The Soul Society, the world of the living, and Hueco Mundo, continue…

Literally means the Soul Kings energy is being used as fuel so planets can continue to exist. There’s nothing unclear here.

If you wanna see more planetary stuff, look here:

No Caption Provided

Boundaries (the red picture above) almost being destroyed without the Soul King’s energy. Not a planetary AP feat, but this is on a planetary scale no?

No Caption Provided

A force surrounding the world? Causing earthquakes worldwide greater than any earthquake ever recorded on earth (unprecedented) is this not planetary?

3. Boundary removal

As I just showed you above, the boundaries tanked small planet level blasts mate, can’t get any clearer than that, it’s literally as clear as OPM feats mate.

Yhwach was going to remove them:

No Caption Provided

With his reiatsu (his power, as he shows and says on panel)

No Caption Provided

Here’s the point mate.

We BOTH know no planet was destroyed ‘on panel’ in canon Bleach. We all know this.

Bur we are told VERBATIM planets and planetary sized structures with planet level durability are almost destroyed, and that a God tier plans to remove these same boundaries with his own Reiatsu, meaning his AP and durability is above planet level.

Like, do you need someone to spell it out for you?

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou.

Like i know people like to Cals and stuff but he has on panel feats to show is speed power and defense. The damn move he did literally bulge out the planet. Just moving part of the actual crust is billions of tons of force bare minimum....

Honestly seems like Murata drew it that way so there would be no doubt to his power and I like it.

Garou is FTL confirmed

Garou is Bare minimum Multi Continental.

All Ichigo has is scaling and that varies from person to person. I'd rather take facts rather than vagueness.

Can you tell me what’s vague about this?

Explosions pushing back worlds, they take no damage:

No Caption Provided

Yhwach was going to remove them with his power:

No Caption Provided

What’s vague about this?

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is why bleach is cancer.

How so?

I see this a lot and I genuinely don’t understand the problem with claiming someone is planet level, when they say they are going to perform a planetary feat? It seems like the most obvious thing you can do, which is try to support character statements with evidence…?

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By GreyTheJiren

Garou blitz and one shots.

His physical feat is better than HST feats. It also somewhat ignores durability.

Avatar image for chris2kzombieki
chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So I know little about Bleach to comment, but bump because of CFG

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou seems to be able to copy stats (to an extend, at least), so, even if Ichigo would have the AP advantage, eventuallg Garou would match him and then outmatch him.

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Monster Garou wins easily, Cosmic Garou atomps.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Garou beats Ichigo out in every single stat. He is no where near large planet level. You will only get Ichigo above Garou with Universal meta which I don't agree with at all.

expo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou stomps

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ovy7 said:

Garou seems to be able to copy stats (to an extend, at least), so, even if Ichigo would have the AP advantage, eventuallg Garou would match him and then outmatch him.

Honestly maybe.

Or maybe not.

Zangetsu has shown resistance to this type of stuff, as due to it’s irregular power, it was only able to be copied in appearance but not power:

No Caption Provided

There’s no evidence Garou would be able to do what Enrakyoten couldn’t? Yes Garou’s copying abilities are extremely powerful but considering it’s irregular power it seems like Zangetsu is immune to that sorta stuff.

Avatar image for deactivated-6460e005158c4
deactivated-6460e005158c4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo is a brick. Garou has hax and much better stats. Also actual on panel feats and not only scaling and statements.

DCEU_Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Much weaker characters like Tatsumaki would stomp Ichigo, let alone Garou. Stop making these mismatches.

DCEU_Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By DCEU_Buster
@ninjarizer said:
@ovy7 said:

Honestly maybe.

Or maybe not.

Zangetsu has shown resistance to this type of stuff, as due to it’s irregular power, it was only able to be copied in appearance but not power:

No Caption Provided

There’s no evidence Garou would be able to do what Enrakyoten couldn’t? Yes Garou’s copying abilities are extremely powerful but considering it’s irregular power it seems like Zangetsu is immune to that sorta stuff.

That's irrelevant, Garou has every stat advantage, skill advantage and actually has hax unlike Ichigo. Even Tatsumaki would stomp Ichigo and you know that.

Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou>>>>>Boros>>>>>Tats>>>>Ichigo

Do the math

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paxa said:

Garou>>>>>Boros>>>>>Tats>>>>Ichigo

Do the math

Garou>>>>>>>>>Boros>>>>Tats>>>>>SK Yhwach too?

Ridiculous.

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dceu_buster:

That's irrelevant, Garou has every stat advantage

I completely disagree. I actually think Ichigo is above him by a considerable margin due to being above Yhwach.

skill advantage and actually has hax unlike Ichigo.

100%. Got those in the bag.

Even Tatsumaki would stomp Ichigo and you know that.

LOOL I know what mate?

Ichigo would shrug off her TK the same way he shrugged off Kurohitsugi, as Kurohitsugi >>>> Tatsumaki TK potency. He literally just forces his way through it. Garou is a far more contentious matchup, and I’d CaV it.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo bodies

Ichigo forcing SK Yhwach to get serious>>>

Avatar image for deactivated-634f7f0602b47
deactivated-634f7f0602b47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

battle of fodders

hmmm

jinndrift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mountain buster vs Hill buster.

who will win?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjarizer said:

Ichigo would shrug off her TK the same way he shrugged off Kurohitsugi, as Kurohitsugi >>>> Tatsumaki TK potency. He literally just forces his way through it.

Tatsumaki has much better feats than Kurohitsugi. Actually Kurohitsugi is almost featless. Knowning Bleach there probably some statements or fan calculations that put Kurohitsugi at galaxy level or something but... nobody cares.

Sky__Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo High Diff.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo bodies

Ichigo forcing SK Yhwach to get serious>>>

With help from another characters... One of them being Aizen.

Coadamol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

garou negs the hill lvl verse

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By NinjaRizer

@zeromusforever:

Tatsumaki has much better feats than Kurohitsugi.

I said the potency of Kurohitsugi is far greater than her TK. Don’t shift the goal posts. Can Tatsumaki produce a gravitational force that can reduce things to atoms? It’s a better feat.

Actually Kurohitsugi is almost featless.

No it isn’t, it literally did on panel exactly what it is said to do, which is reduce things to atoms using gravity, and it did, it left no trace.

Knowning Bleach there probably some statements or fan calculations that put Kurohitsugi at galaxy level or something but... nobody cares.

Then it’s clear you don’t know Bleach. Kurohitsugi is quantifiably calculated at high multi-continental, which is what it takes to atomise something in a given area with just gravity:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:GDEM/Hadō_90:_Kurohitsugi

7291202e+27 Joules (Multi-Continent level, High 6-A)

Which is indeed more potent than anything Tatsumaki has done or dealt with. Hell, just for fun, let’s push EoS Chair Aizen to moon level casually because he performed the feat through Eishohaki (no incantation):

No Caption Provided

Eishohaki makes kido three times as weak:

No Caption Provided

Let‘s see what you’ve got for Tatsumaki. Is it multi-continental?

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coadamol said:

garou negs the hill lvl verse

Get Garou’s cosmic chode out of your vocal cords

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjarizer said:

Ichigo would shrug off her TK the same way he shrugged off Kurohitsugi, as Kurohitsugi >>>> Tatsumaki TK potency. He literally just forces his way through it.

Tatsumaki has much better feats than Kurohitsugi. Actually Kurohitsugi is almost featless. Knowning Bleach there probably some statements or fan calculations that put Kurohitsugi at galaxy level or something but... nobody cares.

Genuinely feel bad for Ninja, man's out here establishing the planetary+ Bleach god tier meta in every thread of this type........only for it all to revert back to Tatsumaki still stomps in the very next one. Must be like living in Groundhog Day.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers