#2  Edited By HigherPower

The Sound 5 stomp.

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Garou blitzes and stomps the sound 4 kimimaro holds up much better but ends up losing too.

HigherPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By HigherPower

@rickyrck: Garou isn't blitzing squat, at least not at the same time. He's only marginally faster than Kimimaro by himself and that's not taking into account the 4 other members attacking him at once-- all of whom are supersonic.

Avatar image for ObsidianSniper1
ObsidianSniper1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: You´re well aware garou is Hypersonic+ so beating down supersonic characters shouldnt be a problem. He's healthy and fresh too by Op stipulations.

I stand by my statement garou blitzes and stomps the less strong sound 4 and ends up winning agaisnt kimimaro in a good fight.

Kothoga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Kothoga

The only sound the Sound 5 are going to hear is each of their comrades being one-shot before they realize what happened. Garou is just too fast for them to react.

HigherPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By HigherPower

@rickyrck:

You´re well aware garou is Hypersonic+ so beating down supersonic characters shouldnt be a problem.

This would be true if he were fighting them all individually, but incorrect considering he's taken them all on at once.

I stand by my statement garou blitzes and stomps the less strong sound 4 and ends up winning agaisnt kimimaro in a good fight.

What says he won't be busy dealing with Kimimaro first? He'll demand enough attention for Garou to get distracted and incapped by Tayuya's flute.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou stomps.

Gnomishness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Gnomishness

@rickyrck:

You´re well aware garou is Hypersonic+ so beating down supersonic characters shouldnt be a problem.

The Sound 5 are in the Hypsonic range. Not the Supersonic Range.

Naruto series was in the supersonic range during the Chunin Exam arc. The Sound 5 are massively above that, by orders of magnitude. Even Jirobo, the slowest, should be around Mach: 5. My estimates put Curse-mark Kimimaru at around Mach: 60.

I think it's close, but I think that the Sound 5 have enough tricks and trump cards (capable of harming Garou) as a Team that Garou is doomed to ultimately fall against them.

BlackWizzard17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gnomishness: where are you getting these speeds from? Scans please.

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sound five should win as garou can be held of by kimi and jiro while spider proved long range and finish of with either the ukon duo whi can take ovet his body or kayuya genjutsu

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ALMIGHTY

Human Garou is Massively Hypersonic in a range that the Naruto series doesn’t reach until Sage Mode Naruto (Pain Arc) he blitzes them (YES all at once he blitzed and fought with 3 MHS characters at once 3 low Hypersonic characters won’t mean squat) and one shots.

Gnomishness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Gnomishness

@blackwizzard17: Scans for being Supersonic in the Chunin exam arc, or scans for even base Sound 5 being massively above empowered Chunin Exam arc characters?

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wait the sound 5 are less than mach 1 garou should blitz

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

garou dies.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By alextheboss

Garou fought metal bat and Genos who both fought elder centipede who is city level. As long as he doesn't go down by hax, Garou should win.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AlexTheBoss:

ukon and sakon win as soon as he touches them, tayuya wins the moment he hears her tune, kimimaro can put a hole in him with teshi sendan. he loses to all these, and theres also kidoumaru who can and will snipe him from afar off as the others distract him. garou loses.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou fought metal bat and Genos who both fought elder centipede who is city level. As long as he doesn't go down by hax, Garou should win.

Metal Bat did nothing to EC at all, and neither did Genos with the exception of that attack he did from the inside. Human Garou isn't city level if that's what you're getting at.

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sound five pretty easily, I'd argue for kimi to solo.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

Human Garou is either faster than or the same Speed as Genos, and almost all of the S class are massively hypersonic.

Along with the fact that Garou can react just fine to people moving faster than him anyways with the huge and drastic skill difference plus ruthlessness and consistency of his attacks, he stomps just like he’s been stomping almost everyone in the manga so far.

And the more you beat him up without killing him the stronger he gets anyways so even if by magic these people are somehow pushing him at all he takes it in the end anyways. Flute girl has the highest chance of stopping him and she gets the flute smacked out of her hands because Garou doesn’t play.

He outskills, outspeeds, out strengths, and has more durability than the whole crew. They’d be A rank/Tiger threat level if they were in the OPM verse.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Raziel2014

no one beats naruto fans, garou is obviously similar in strength to the lower S class who are all City level, the bunch of fodder sound 5 are just all Chunin besides Kimimaru, they all got defeated by bunch of rubish and somehow people think all 5 of them can somehow defeat a character on the same level as a Demon threat, even if it was tsunade she still couldnt defeat Garou.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By alextheboss

@thewatcherking said:
@alextheboss said:

Metal Bat did nothing to EC at all, and neither did Genos with the exception of that attack he did from the inside. Human Garou isn't city level if that's what you're getting at.

No that wasn't what I was getting at. Garou doesn't even have any DC moves. However at full power he can fight Genos and Genos is close to city level. Genos actually destroyed a good chunk of a mountain in the beginning of the manga and Garou should logically be able to beat that version of Genos pretty easily, though Genos seams to be a glass canon.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Zuriel-el

@AlexTheBoss:

genos was about to incinerate him before bang showed up.

HigherPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn said:

Garou stomps.

Tell me how Garou stomps. I want to hear from you specifically. Yeah, I'm calling you out.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Toratorn

@god_buster: by punching their heads off before they can react. You know, the thing that happens when one dude is massively stronger and faster than other dudes.

HigherPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By HigherPower

@toratorn: No where near fast enough, no where near strong enough.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_buster: you're entitled to your wrong opinion, that's fine.

HigherPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: You're also entitled to not provide proof for your false claims. However, that is not fine.

Helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Sound 5 win.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el: Garou was already half dead when he started fighting Genos though.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Human Garou is either faster than or the same Speed as Genos,

Random scaling, cool cool.

and almost all of the S class are massively hypersonic.

Ignoring that this is obviously not true, as some don't have any feats of speed at all, scaling isn't an argument. Especially not when heroes often have specialties.

For example, Flashy Flash is known for speed, almost renowned for it. While Atomic Samurai isn't known for any particular stat, just overall strength. Yet, by comparing pure feats, Atomic >> Flash in speed. That should really say everything.

Along with the fact that Garou can react just fine to people moving faster than him

That's good, he'll need it. Too bad it won't save him tho.

anyways with the huge and drastic skill difference plus ruthlessness and consistency of his attacks, he stomps just like he’s been stomping almost everyone in the manga so far.

All the people he came across in the manga this team would stomp, so that's not saying much of anything.

And the more you beat him up without killing him the stronger he gets anyways so even if by magic these people are somehow pushing him at all he takes it in the end anyways.

Kido fills him with hypersonic arrows, Kimi just cuts him to pieces, Jirobo smashes him, Sakon/Ukon destroy him cellularly, all while Tayuya serenades them.

Flute girl has the highest chance of stopping him and she gets the flute smacked out of her hands because Garou doesn’t play.

I guess the other 5 people here just stand there and watch?

He outskills,

This I'll give you, though Kimi is a noted H2H master himself.

outspeeds,

By what feats?

out strengths,

Jirobo is definitely stronger than him.

and has more durability than the whole crew.

What? Kimimaro has tanked being forced 200 meters underground and then having thousands of pounds of pressure applied on top of that. Jirobo tanked Choji belly flopping him after making himself large hill sized. That's clearly not true.

They’d be A rank/Tiger threat level if they were in the OPM verse.

Uh, no. Considering how actual power varies heavily in even the S class, they'd all likely have a spot. Not that it means much, since ranks have nothing to do with power.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@marc_55: i aint on my computer and responding to u is fun as hell so imma do it anyways without any real detailed beautifully formatted responses with quotes and scan posting and that other good shit, its a pretty simple conversation so we should be fine.

“Random Scaling” is hilarious and i guess u havent read the OPM Manga or somehing because Garou is literally keeping up with Genos the entire time they fight and they DO fight for an extended period of time. He may not be entirely faster than Genos but is definitely insanely close to his speed range to be dodging and repelling his attacks. Genos had a trap in his arm, as soon as Genos tried to kill Garou under the trap Garou dodged a near point blank lazer literally last second. Those lazers are faster than almost everything in part 1 of Naruto.

Most of the S Class participated in the fight with Melzalgad in which they all showed they are on pretty much the same speed tier. Most means more than less so I’m not wrong in saying what I said. During this fight they all reacted to bullets that have been scaled to be at a minimum hypersonic by using manga and anime scans. Other calcs for Atomic Samurai’s attacking speed put him in around the same ballpark of speed known as massively hypersonic, along with genos’s speed feat of being able to outpace his own lazers, with his lazers having the meteor feat in which a meteor was speeding with only 33 seconds left til it hit earth according to genos’s own calculator scanners for it to reach the ground, with his same scanners saying he needs 5 to charge his cannon, leaving around 25 seconds in total for the meteor to hit earth.

Meteor speed for one as large as that at minimum would be 60+ km/s, but even lowballing it to 20 km/s as some kind of low-end means with 500 kms between it and Genos His full power beam covered it in less than a second, making it over 500,000 m/s which is about Mach 1470 which again is massively hypersonic and in the same ballpark range as a bunch of other calc’d feats from the series. Cool Genos was able to provide us with a timeframe and distance huh?

Also your little “Hero’s Specialize” tangent is confusing me, like I’m not sure what you’re getting at here honestly. Flashy Flash is faster by feats because he preformed the best agaisnt Monster Garou by using his speed... Monster Garou is stated by the author to be faster in hand to hand than Meteoric Burst Boros and you’d be hard pressed to tell me someone who melts city blocks with, that has the ability to sacrafice the matter in his body with light to attain more, and has the ability to kick someone to the moon all with and for speed, isn’t minimum sub relativistic. “Hurdur Flashy Flash Feats<Atomic Samurai Feats” only work on people who havent been following the series close enough to realize they fought the same exact dude and one did infinitely better due to his speed.

He won’t need his ability to react to faster opponents here but it’s just to add insult to injury that these chunin fodder with average taijutsu are never touching him.

Metal Bat, Bang, Genos, would all have a feild day with this fodder team.

Kido arrows aren’t hypersonic. Was gonna say even if they are that’s still not anywhere close to enough but they aren’t anyways so there’s not even a need for that argument, your wank is leaking hard here. Kimi is too slow and unskilled to be cutting any high tier OPM verse martial arts masters. Jirobo is too slow to “Smash him” and even if he SOMEHOW managed to tag Garou Garou tanks it with no difficulty and ends up growing in power after he tanks it due to the nature of his abilities. Sakon/Ukon are too slow to destroy Garou cellularly and if you think Kiba is smarter than Garou to figure out the nature of their abilities you’re a joke. The entire point of Garou’s character is that he’s attentive and careful with almost every single movement in the way he fights. The entire point of Kiba is to get farted on by Naruto. Again not like this matters because they’ll fail to enter Garou anyways. Garou again slaps flute girl with no difficulty. Naruto series flat out states her weakness is close combat, implying Shikamaru will have a better time agaisnt her than Garou is also laughable and really is showing that underlying immense wank that’s coming from you.

Kimi lost to Drunk Lee in taijutsu.

Garou overpowered and damaged Overgrown Rover who is higher in durability than Elder Centipede, putting his striking power easily at enough to effect mountain level durability targets. He punches harder than Jirobi could ever dream.

Garou having less durability than Kimi is cute. Garou went for days with a poisoned beat up body that had sword and gun wounds tanking hits from Genos and Bang along with the shown to be Mountain Level Combination punch from Bomb and Bang while still being able to go on is a huge testament to Garou’s durability. Elder Centipedes Carapace Broke from that same attack.

Uh, seeing as how higher tiered A class hero’s can beat these guys and they can’t touch literally any S Class Hero, they’d never reach S class. Monster threat levels have everything to due with power, and these goons would all be Tiger level max. But the only reason I said that was to give people unfamiliar with either series a nice vantage point so stomps like these don’t get posted again.