Garou (OPM) vs All-Might (MHA)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@thewatcherking said:

I can safely say Garou wins now.

What changed your mind?

Feats against dragon lvl threats.As you know Garou recently blocked an attack from Orochi and after adapting was slowly overpowering Psykos' telekinesis, as well as taking punishment from Orochi and Overgrown Rover. I'm pretty confident that if Garou wasn't stronger than him already he can adapt past him, but even if he couldn't he should be strong enough to do damage at this point regardless. So when you compound that with far superior speed and skill it becomes too much for All Might.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#152  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@thewatcherking: Well damn, I was thinking his newfound piercing attacks that he seems to be fond of, but I guess that works too.

Cosmic_Armor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeChefMan98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Abezethibou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou pulls out his entrails.

Coadamol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou spits another tooth and kills all might with it , this is a mismatch

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Garou is clearly too much for All Might

Avatar image for madscientist224
Madscientist224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm still saying almight.

maxelcapo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All Might

MuhdSyarif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madscientist224: I Know i'm kinda late on this thread, but isnt All-Might only supersonic according to the movie?

And 60x stronger seems to be physical strength since AM said it would took 5 punches to defeat the nomu.And this statement could be hyperbole for all we know.

Current Garou consider supersonic attacks slow.(Heck, he even saw Mach 2.5 minigun rounds in slow mo while ill) A spear that broke the sound barrier thrown at him looks like it barely moved according to Garou.

Honestly,a fair fight would be Garou during his fight with Metal Bat, i guess?

SAizen25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He might have a chance against Garou in R1 but he gets stomped in the rest.

SergeantZoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All Might is a beefed up version of Tank Top Master, and if he lands a hit Garou is getting ragdolled and I don't think Garou is that much faster either, but it he gets the chance to analyse how All Might fights his skill advantage can give him a win. All Might 8/10.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 nwname  Moderator  Online

Team MHA All rounds

Yaldabaoth123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Garou is faster than All Might and can survive attacks from dragon level monsters like Overgrown Rover. Garou takes all rounds exept maybe round 1.

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By FullMetalEmprah

Round 1: All Might can win if he gets a solid hit in but Garou overall should be too fast and skilled.

Round 2: It depends on how strong Prime All Might is, if his statement is true and also applies to his speed(which, as pointed out above, is debatable) then he wins solidly.

Round 3: Team OPM takes it without much trouble. DSK would be a tough fight for either Noumu or All Might on his own, and Garou is the same except faster and a lot more skilled.

MuhdSyarif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sergeantzoom: How? All Might is only vaguely supersonic due to kovie, of which he would be moving like a snail to current Garou.

Heck, i'd argue Garou during his metal bat fight can beat AM seeinv how he casually dodges the supersonic blows from MB while playing around.

And AM's weak spot is a HUGE disadvantage and it wont hide forever before Garou figures it out to exploit it

AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou stomps, he counters All Might's kit too hard. Only way All Might can win is if he goes for the kill on his first punch but he won't do that in character.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. All Might
  2. All Might
  3. MHA team

I think with human Garou speed is the biggest issue for all might. But I don't know if he has the strength feats to put him down. If he does he would win. I can't fully remember Suiryu's feats admittedly. In hindsight I am questioning if Deep Sea King was as impressive as I remember. I would have to review wheat Genos did in terms of strength at that time period.

Yaldabaoth123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Yaldabaoth123

@jashro44: Suiryu is strong enough to shatter a concrete/stone arena in half with a single punch before stomping on one end hard enough to rotate it almost 90 degrees . He then shatters half of the arena with a step. He also managed to hold back an energy attack from Choze before forcing it into the sky, where it leaves a giant hole in the clouds.

As for Genos, his best strength feat is destroying multiple buildings while trading blows with Awakened Cockroach. Keep in mind that this Genos was both extremily weakened and missing an arm. Current Garou is strong enough to one shot demon level monsters like Royal Ripper and tank attacks from dragon monsters like Overgrown Rover so he sould be comparable, if not above Suiryu and Genos in terms of strength.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yaldabaoth123: Thanks for the info. All though regarding genos he had been upgraded by the time he fought the awakened cockroach so I don't think that reflects the deep sea kings strength.

Yaldabaoth123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Yaldabaoth123
Avatar image for hey_thatsmildlyadequate
Hey_Thatsmildlyadequate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Toratorn

Garou fodderizes him harder than he fodderized TTM.

MuhdSyarif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 nwname  Moderator  Online

@muhdsyarif: By feats he gets one shotted and can’t do damage at all.

MuhdSyarif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: Wdym? AM has that weakspot which will get hit sooner or later in the fight. And didnt u read my post before this about how Garou wins?

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By cromulor

Garou demolishes MHA

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou wrecks

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No argument for AM I guess this should be locked. Garou stomps

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 nwname  Moderator  Online

@Trndo: AM one shots each round. If anything this is a stomp in his favor.

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Trndo: AM one shots each round. If anything this is a stomp in his favor.

How slow AM going to do that?

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 nwname  Moderator  Online

@Trndo: Oh this isn't speed equalized. Then a boring stalemate.

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Trndo: Oh this isn't speed equalized. Then a boring stalemate.

Speed is not equal. And there will be no stalemate. Hes taking down S-Class Heroes casually and will do the same to All Might. One punch to his weak spot then it might be a one shot honestly. He stated and shown human Garou attacks are desgined to kill humans and hes fast enough to hit every weak spot. But Current Garou smacks All Might out of existence not even close

Dadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What? Garou slaps All Might.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 nwname  Moderator  Online

@Trndo: Garou is not doing any damage whatsoever not even to his weak spot. Garou never "casually" took down s-class heroes and s-class is easily below AM in physicals and durability any way. Even the weak spot didn't instantly get ripped apart by AM's equal. All Might has multiple multi-trillion joule physical feats (stopping a gigantic, supersonic metal cube and leveling a city block without even connecting his punch and changing the weather via air pressure alone). Im waiting for feats for s-class (we got a ~10 billion ton feat in the latest chapter for Gyoro), hopefully by the end of MA arc top s class heroes will have feats above all might. Currently this is a stalemate.

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#189  Edited By red_ruby_petal

I do believe there was a point where All Might caught fire in speed, so he shouldnt be lagging behind in speed unless people believe he is massively hypersonic or somethin, but nothing ever struck me that Garou could achieve far beyond hypersonic speed at the time.

MuhdSyarif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_ruby_petal: Catching fire when you run proves what speed range? Garou has way better speed feats mainly in combat with the minigun feat and when he was inside the MA base.

All Might is only vaguely supersonic according to the movie and nothing else suggests he is above mach 3 or 4. He'd move like a snail to Garou's perception

MuhdSyarif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By MuhdSyarif

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: Bro, Garou is versatile enough to defeat All Might especially his current version, which makes this a spite due to far superior speed and his whirlwimd cutting fist

And about that weak spot, iirc Afo only hit him at his chest with his air cannon which is far from his hip.

Lol? that weather changing feat is nothing but an outlier since he didnt damage anything noteworthy as he only incapped the slime fodder

And in physical strength? then maybe. but firepower? Tornado, Genos and Child emperor has him beat. Plenty of s-class can beat him through superior speed or firepower. Tatsumaki can casually lift a base in 1.5km deep rocky underground, Genos can obliterate large chunks of mountains and Child Emperor's millenium nova blast would make All Might's usos look like a joke

Avatar image for deactivated-5faf743db9a3e
deactivated-5faf743db9a3e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One direct hit from AM is enough to take out (base) Garou. However, there is no way Garou gets hit, he is specialized against humanoids and should at least be slightly faster.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 nwname  Moderator  Online

@muhdsyarif: Versatility is not enough if the stat difference is this huge.

Iron cutting fist has no feats to suggest it can scratch All might. Best it did is what ? Cutting stone and a demon level monster without durability feats.

AfO made a huge crater with his air canon. And All might was at his all time weakest barely staying in muacle form.

Thats not how it works. None of Garous attacks did more than building level damage to the environment. Would you say Garou is wall level because of this ? No. Its simply fiction ignoring some aspects of an attack and only showing one of them.

Tornado and CE are indeed above him in energy output but not Genos at least not with normal attacks. His "mountain busting" which was infact only the tops of 2 small mountains is around 2 TJ. His spiral incineration is 30 TJ iirc. AMs metal cube feat is at the very least 20 TJ.

MuhdSyarif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: Where did you get the 20 terrajoule calc? let me guess, vsbattles?

And yes, Garou's cutting fist can cut him badly considering All Might has been stabbed by Afo's extending nail quirk which only clipped small parts of a building compared to large cgunks of concrete. Garou would spam the cutting fist if his water fist somehow doesnt work.

Just because of how flashy AM's attacks are doesnt always mean they're the best. For example, Dragon ball characters are beyond planet busters and you dont see them do collateral damage eveytime because they can manipulate their ki output. Same with Opm characters like saitama, Bang etc.. Garou beats his opponents by throwing back their attacks to them twofold.

He made a crater and? His hits only hurt badly when they directly hit the opponent cus his air pressure just pushes people away. Not that it matters here cus Garou is WAY faster and skilled in feats. Minigun rounds takes seconds to reach in his perception, so yeah.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 nwname  Moderator  Online

@muhdsyarif:

Fortunately i don't use vsbattles. Its a clear cut, simple to calc feat. An iron/steel cube is thrown at supersonic speed. We can easily find the kinetic energy. AM and Deku stop it in a single punch. Its that simple.

Its a feat for the unquantifiably tough nails. If it was made out of a known material then it would have been an anti feat.

You were the one who brought up the lack of environmental damage to downplay All mights feat.

Yeah clearly its not about the opponents momentum/movement and its a magic ability of Garou with no limit. Lucky for Saitama he went easy on him and didn't use Saitamas punches against him. /s If he tried to use such a technique on someone leagues above him he would only pulverise his own hand.

MuhdSyarif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By MuhdSyarif

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: The problem with this is that deku also helped All Might destoy the block so we dont know how much deku adds in the damage. All Might's casual attacks are like city block level iirc.

And they dont cut at well as the whirlwimd fist and the nails dont have durability feats and its pierving feats dont scale to anything amazing.

Main reason is people tend to overestimate him for his flashy attacks. Dont get me wrong, those kinds of attacks are badass but scaking matters more imo

Lol, of course cus saitama's the strongest in his universe

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 nwname  Moderator  Online

@muhdsyarif:

They are city block level with ONLY air pressure. A punch carries ~1000+ times more energy than the air movement it causes (if you know aerodynamics you can find why).

Cutting All might IS a feat for them. Pressure/piercing resistance shown by All might >>>> feats of Iron Cutting Fist.

Its not just because they are more "flashy", they literally yield much higher when quantified. Unrelated: I also never felt like any attack of All might was "badass". Likely because its from a more childish show/manga. Especially USOS was a huge dissapointment imo.

MuhdSyarif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: that aside it doesnt matter since Garou wouldnt get tagged by slow might.

What? All Might has never been shown to be impenetrable by weaker piercing/cutting attacks so there's no proof he cant be cut by the cutting fist since he was always stabbed by sharp attacks so far (which is better in feat compared to afo's extend nails). If they struggled to pierce his skim, then maybe i'd accept your argument but they didnt

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 nwname  Moderator  Online

@muhdsyarif:

Thats why im saying this is a stalemate.

Cutting power = pressure. Sheer force of a punch from someone on the level of All might (like Noumu) would result in extreme pressures even accounting the large surface area of a punch. If i had to put it in rough numbers i would say around a 1-2 PPa which is 5.000+ times what is needed to cut diamond.

Well actually since his named attacks are far stronger than his normal %100 punches which Noumu matched i have to find the power of his normal attacks. Still im sure it would give results 10s of times above cutting diamond at the bare minimum.

MuhdSyarif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By MuhdSyarif

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: what makes u think this is a stalemate? majority of people believe manga garou wins from what i've seen bcus of his feats

Are you trying to apply real physics to justify AM'strength? if so,then that doesnt count else AM would get thrown back and possibly die from throwing a punch that powerful