#2 Posted by those_eyes (17291 posts) - - Show Bio

Garou

#3 Posted by HigherPower (11969 posts) - - Show Bio

Garou

reasons my dude, feed the thread ^.^

#5 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Garou should win In Round 1

Garou should have More wins in Round 2

Which Garou? If it's Garou as of Manga feats he and Suiryu lose, if it's him in Monster Form he stomps Everyone here plus the Hero Acamedia Verse.

#6 Posted by HigherPower (11969 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239: Ther versions of Garou are listed in the OP...?

But yes it's their manga counterparts

#7 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by HigherPower (11969 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:

@god_vulcan: I meant in the final fight

In round 3 it's current Garou and Suiryu vs All might in his prime and the 1st Noumu, sorry if that was confusing

#9 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: then yeah Garou loses round 3, him and Suiryu can't match up against both All Might and Nonmu, replacing Suiryu with someone else around Garou level like Genos or Sonic would be better

#10 Posted by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: All might due to FEAT...

Round 2: Still Allmight, with Mid diff..

All For One said Prime All Might Far Faster and stronger than current allmight (when fought AFO).. and All might itself clearly state,, in his prime he can defeat Naomu with only 5 Punch, but now he need 300 punch...

which mean Prime Allmight is 60 time's stronger than when he fight against naomu or AFO

R3: If this is HUMAN Garou, then Team 2 win due to Naomu and AFO..

#11 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@linglung:

Erm All Might doesn't have the feats to beat Garou, just saying

That isn't how it works, All Mights statement is hyperbole on how it would have taken 5 punches.

#12 Posted by HigherPower (11969 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:

@god_vulcan: then yeah Garou loses round 3, him and Suiryu can't match up against both All Might and Nonmu, replacing Suiryu with someone else around Garou level like Genos or Sonic would be better

i think suiryu is more or less on the same level as genos and sonic

#13 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: Not really, Genos is much faster than him (as is Sonic) and Genos can simply barrage him with Muti-block level lasers casually.

#14 Posted by DeathHero61 (18384 posts) - - Show Bio

If Garou is faster than All Might, he can probably use skill and speed and progressively beat him down.

BTW Garou and Suiryu lose Round 3 very badly due to Noumu.

#15 Posted by HigherPower (11969 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: What if Noumu was removed and it was just all might and sensei?

Also I think Noumu's shock absorbtion is slightly overrated. If people count shock absorbtion as DC that is

#16 Edited by DeathHero61 (18384 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: What if Noumu was removed and it was just all might and sensei?

Also I think Noumu's shock absorbtion is slightly overrated. If people count shock absorbtion as DC that is

Who the hell is sensei??

And Noumu isn't overrated, he is the worse matchup for Garou who is nowhere near as physically strong as All Might.

#17 Edited by HigherPower (11969 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61:

No Caption Provided

This is Sensei. He's the leader of the league of villains, and of the main and most powerful villains in the series. He's the central antagonist of the Hideout Raid Arc and he holds the power of All for One (opposite of one for all). I hope I didn't spoil too much if you're not caught up to this arc, but he's pretty strong.

#18 Edited by DeathHero61 (18384 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: Ooooooh the user of All for one? He practically solos then. Heck when i think about it, if All Might went all out in a 1v1 against Garou he'd win easily himself.

Reevaluating this matchup there isn't really a way for Garou to win. The level of All Might's full strength should be too much for Garou. I mean he punched Noumu into nothingness.

#19 Edited by HigherPower (11969 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: You make good arguments, but keep in mind Garou gets stronger as a fight progress, and has "anti-human" martial arts with rock smashing fists.

And in the manga they say he punched Noumu into another city, and Noumu was still alive and got arrested. But a lot of people who saw the anime fight believed he punch him into orbit, and killed him

#20 Posted by NWgzsjUwhM96Y2 (3059 posts) - - Show Bio

@linglung: thats not how it works tho. 1 punch that is 10 times stronger does more damage than 100 weaker punches. Let a 3 yo kid punch you 1000 times and let a boxer punch you 2 times. Which would hurt more ? Obviously power of the punch is not even 100 times stronger

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
#21 Posted by linsanel_Doctor (8630 posts) - - Show Bio

Garou feels more impressive

OPM verse has better monsters as well

#22 Posted by NewWorldOrder (1776 posts) - - Show Bio

Garou.

#23 Posted by Aimless (2047 posts) - - Show Bio

Needs to specify which Garou this is.

If this is manga Garou,he loses since he's not yet at his peak,although the manga tends to give better feats so this will obviously change...eventually.

If this is webcomic Garou he slaughters this fight,too much speed.

#24 Edited by HigherPower (11969 posts) - - Show Bio

@aimless: the versions are specified round 1 and 2, round 3 it's current Garou and suiryu

sorry if that was confusing.

#25 Posted by TOATOAA (1195 posts) - - Show Bio

Garou wins r1 and r2 hard diff (evolution is a hax ability)

R3 I think teams 2 wins mid diff due to better DC (tho team 1 still has the speed adventage)

#26 Posted by HigherPower (11969 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#27 Posted by HigherPower (11969 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#28 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

DSK solos Round 3

He went toe to toe with Genos and has regen and acid spit.

Garou loses 1 & 2.

#29 Posted by TOATOAA (1195 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like with the latest chapter Garou could probably beat All might in the second round mid diff cosidering the big speed difference and the fact that Garou can injure MB who can tank hits from Dragon level threats which are above anything in Bnha verse

Third round goes to team opm because of Garou and DSK, Suiryu is a non factor tbh

#30 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Garou can win all rounds now.

Latest Chapter had some briallint endurance and speed feats.

#31 Edited by HigherPower (11969 posts) - - Show Bio

Garou blitzes.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0845740eb0b
#33 Posted by deactivated-5b0845740eb0b (1578 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by Redzkz (3660 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Edited by TheWatcherKing (18003 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan said:

Garou blitzes.

Does this mean you think Garou would win? Because although I'm not completely caught up on the manga for MHA it seems to me All might may be too strong for Garou currently despite having Garou being faster.

#36 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah Garou stomps now.

#37 Posted by HigherPower (11969 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18003 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Edited by HigherPower (11969 posts) - - Show Bio

@watcher5000: The school trip arc? All might doesn't even get his best feats until the battle with All for One. The version of All Might you're currently at is weaker than DCEU Superman who you argued Garou beating.

#40 Edited by TheWatcherKing (18003 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan said:

@watcher5000: The school trip arc? All might doesn't even get his best feats until the battle with One for All. The version of All Might you're currently at is weaker than DCEU Superman who you argued Garou beating.

Sure but I still know about those feats, and honestly I'd say the striking feats he shown against Noumu and in his fight with Deku and Bakugo are above any I've seen from Superman.

#41 Posted by HigherPower (11969 posts) - - Show Bio

@watcher5000: All Might with his best feats would beat Superman handily, but that would still put him on the same lvl as Garou according to your logic. Unless perhaps you changed your opinion, which I'm sure isn't likely. But if you're that curious, I debated Garou beating All for One who's more versatile and on the same lvl as All Might, so that should answer most of your questions.

Avatar image for synchronized_123
#42 Posted by synchronized_123 (2271 posts) - - Show Bio

Garou cuts him up like he did Royal Ripper.

#43 Edited by TheWatcherKing (18003 posts) - - Show Bio

Garou is faster but he has failed to hurt less durable people(by feats) than all might,and he doesn't have the durability feats to say he won't knocked out.

For the time being All Might wins imo.

#44 Posted by synchronized_123 (2271 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewatcherking: Garou while severely weakened was taking hits from Bang, Bomb, and Genos. Guys who either far surpass All Might in power or are around his level.

#45 Edited by TheWatcherKing (18003 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewatcherking: Garou while severely weakened was taking hits from Bang, Bomb, and Genos. Guys who either far surpass All Might in power or are around his level.

The whole reason Bomb even came was because Bang was afraid he would kill Garou by himself,so those two were clearly holding back. And Genos is inferior to All Might in terms of pure striking strength.

#46 Posted by synchronized_123 (2271 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewatcherking: Indeed they were holding back, but think about it. Garou was getting clobbered by the two of them. He was getting pounded hundreds of times and each punch was capable of causing huge craters. And he was taking all those hits on the verge of already losing consciousness from his previous ordeal and he still manages to stay conscious and get even more of a powerup.

Genos is no slouch in striking, though. He was trading blows with Sea King who was capable of casually punching through missile-proof shelters, is capable of tearing through buildings with the pressure from his punches alone, and was capable of demolishing a cliff face with his hits. Several upgrades before the one who fought Garou who was also already severely weakened. He's comparable to Tank top Master in physical strength who was able to throw house sized rubble at supersonic speeds with only one hand.

#47 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18003 posts) - - Show Bio

@synchronized_123:

Indeed they were holding back, but think about it. Garou was getting clobbered by the two of them. He was getting pounded hundreds of times and each punch was capable of causing huge craters

Those craters weren't big,regardless as many times as he was punched you have to remember Bang wasn't going all out. And based on that crater? Nothing says that the power they used was even on par with the power Deku shown with his delaware smash,let alone an all out punch from All Might.

And he was taking all those hits on the verge of already losing consciousness from his previous ordeal and he still manages to stay conscious and get even more of a powerup.

This is more of an endurance feat than durability. But again,not to tank punches from someone who can do this with ease.

No Caption Provided

Genos is no slouch in striking, though. He was trading blows with Sea King who was capable of casually punching through missile-proof shelters, is capable of tearing through buildings with the pressure from his punches alone, and was capable of demolishing a cliff face with his hits.

I know.

Several upgrades before

Were any of his upgrades for his strength? More often then not he gets specific things as an upgrade.

. He's comparable to Tank top Master in physical strength who was able to throw house sized rubble at supersonic speeds with only one hand.

That's raw strength not striking,but all might hit noumu at supersonic speeds a much further distance than TTM did that rubble.

No Caption Provided

And his feat againt All for one in the manga is better than everything TTM has ever done.

#48 Posted by Toratorn (5631 posts) - - Show Bio

Garou one-shots with a pinky.

#49 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18003 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by synchronized_123 (2271 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewatcherking:

Not really regardless. He was getting hit with those level of hits hundreds of times while already on the verge of passing out and still wouldn't go down.

Genos replicated that in his fight with Sea King, no? In fact, he had a much better feat than that near the beginning.

About his upgrades, I don't see why not. Saitama mentioned that Genos got faster after he changed parts. Also some more durability like shock absorption hair.

Not a fair comparison. TTM threw it at Boros' ship. Noumu's was all sky.

Also, has All Might shown anything to suggest that he could survive Garou using Whirlwind Iron Cutting Fist on him like he did Royal Ripper?