Gang boss - Bruno Buccellati (JJBA part 5)
Hitman - Jolyne Cujoh (JJBA part 6)
Captain - Giorno Giovanna (JJBA part 5)
Technician - Ermes Costello (JJBA part 6)
Boss: Red Hood
Captain: Black Manta
Technician: Dark Beast
- No time manipulation
- No unkillable characters
- No reality warping
- No instant killing ranged abilities (for instance you can't use the Death Note or use telepathy to kill)
- No using teleportation on opponents
- No offensive intangibility
- No direct TK
- No BFR, the battle will take place in the streets or in either warehouse.
- No prep, gear or summons above the limits.
- No making any of your characters invulnerable to all 3 common types of damage (blunt force, piercing and energy attacks) for more than 5 minutes at a time
- No more than 3 clones.
- You only have access to your character's standard gear or gear your characters are capable of creating given the environment.
- Teamwork is a non-factor. this does not give you perfect teamwork.
- This is out of character, you have to follow basic morals that your character may or may not have. But you can make plans your characters would not normally think of.
- There are three win conditions: 1. You manage to capture or kill 3 of the enemy's made men. 2. You manage to kill the enemy mob boss. 3. You force the enemy gang to surrender or destroy their base completely.
- You have to prove that your plan is better than your opponent's. So you can fully concede that your opponent's plan could work if you think yours could work faster and still win for example. Since planning is so important the option to PM your openers for me to post at the same time is available, to avoid metagaming.