Mob Boss: MCU Tony Stark

Technician: 616 Black Panther

Hit Man: Part 1 Sasuke (no curse mark)

Saboteur: 616 Rocket Raccoon

Rules:

• No time manipulation
  • No unkillable characters
  • No reality warping
  • No instant killing ranged abilities (for instance you can't use the Death Note or use telepathy to kill)
  • No using teleportation on opponents
  • No offensive intangibility
  • No direct TK
  • No BFR, the battle will take place in the streets or in either warehouse.
  • No prep, gear or summons above the limits.
  • No making any of your characters invulnerable to all 3 common types of damage (blunt force, piercing and energy attacks) for more than 5 minutes at a time
  • No more than 3 clones.
  • You only have access to your character's standard gear or gear your characters are capable of creating given the environment.
  • Teamwork is a non-factor. this does not give you perfect teamwork.
  • This is out of character, you have to follow basic morals that your character may or may not have. But you can make plans your characters would not normally think of.
  • There are three win conditions: 1. You manage to capture or kill 3 of the enemy's made men. 2. You manage to kill the enemy mob boss. 3. You force the enemy gang to surrender or destroy their base completely.
  • You have to prove that your plan is better than your opponent's. So you can fully concede that your opponent's plan could work if you think yours could work faster and still win for example. Since planning is so important the option to PM your openers for me to post at the same time is available, to avoid metagaming.
Avatar image for techno-organic5
Techno-Organic5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@major_hellstrom: Okay, here's my plan:

Kingpin sends the Crimson Cowl to get as much information about Xyzen's gang as possible. If successful, Kingpin passes this information to IG-88, who will be sent, along with 20 thugs as back-up, to kill off Rocket and Black Panther. If this succeeds, General Grievous takes the rest of the thugs to attack the base. If not, the Kingpin will order Grievous to set up defenses around the base. Note: If Crimson Cowl fails in her mission, IG-88 will go around ambushing Xyzen's thugs in the streets while Grievous attacks the base head-on.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc746539ff3b
deactivated-5cc746539ff3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tomorrow I'll post my plan and why it would work.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@techno-organic5: That’s not how a CaV post works

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My Characters:

Sasuke:

No Caption Provided

MCU Tony Stark:

No Caption Provided

616 Black Panther:

No Caption Provided

616 Rocket Raccoon:

No Caption Provided

My game plan:

Kingpin sends the Crimson Cowl to get as much information about Xyzen's gang as possible. If successful, Kingpin passes this information to IG-88, who will be sent, along with 20 thugs as back-up, to kill off Rocket and Black Panther. If this succeeds, General Grievous takes the rest of the thugs to attack the base. If not, the Kingpin will order Grievous to set up defenses around the base. Note: If Crimson Cowl fails in her mission, IG-88 will go around ambushing Xyzen's thugs in the streets while Grievous attacks the base head-on.

Above we see your game plan. This isn't going to work for the following reasons.

• Crimson Cowl wont get close enough to gather information my team will already be bombing your base.
  • IG-88 and his 20 thugs will meet the same fate as Crimson Cowl.
  • Now the most likely thing to happen in your plan is the last part. Crimson will fail her plan, meaning you'll be forced to play defense.

Not that I've explained why your plan wont work, let me explain what my plan is.

• Step 1: Black Panther gives Sasuke his Suit + Energy daggers
  • Step 2: Tony calls in his drones in which Rocket and BP upgrade them to the absolute limit of this tournament.... Doing that and mixing in Friday (Tony's AI) my team has a mind hive of strong defenders.
  • Step 3: The second Tony calls in his drones the team doesn't need him at the base anymore. My team needs time to make these upgrades so Tony flys over your base and drops bombs left and right killing thugs and tearing your base apart before you can even get your defenses up.
  • Step 4: Sasuke follows Tony and prepares for the bombs to drop, once they have he uses his new suit to travel silently and kills all the thugs scrambling from the bombs.
  • Step 5: After Tony and Sasuke destroy your army of thugs and lay waste to your base the Drones should be ready.
  • Step 6: Tony calls the in the Drones..... He, Sasuke, and his army of Drones begin killing your 4 characters.
  • Step 7: That leaves BP, Rocket, and all 50 thugs at my base waiting to be called in if needed ( I doubt it's needed )

How my Plan works:

Lets start with the back bone of my plan, the Drones.

This is what the Drones look like (I'll be using 5)
This is what the Drones look like (I'll be using 5)

How will BP and Rocket upgrade them?

1. BP has made suits that can fight the Hulk, so he should have zero problems reaching the limit here.
  2. Both Rocket and BP can make tech on the fly
  3. Both are proficient in making weapons and gadgets
  4. Both are proficient in making stealth tech

Making the Drones stronger:

Here we see BP has made suits strong enough and durable enough to fight The Hulk
Here we see BP has made suits strong enough and durable enough to fight The Hulk

Making the Drones hard to detect:

Here we see BP using a cloaking gadget
Here we see BP using a cloaking gadget
RR made a cloaking Device for his ship
RR made a cloaking Device for his ship
He did that while under fire
He did that while under fire
He can also making undectable
He can also making undectable

Now that I've shown my team has the ability to,

• Push my 5 drones to the limit of this tournament
  • Make them invisable and undetectable

Let's move on to my distraction team.

Tony drops the Bombs:

https://i.imgur.com/q3jyWRQ.gifv Here we see Tony Droping a massive bomb on Thanos

https://gfycat.com/webbedmediocreadder-respectthreads Here we see Tony destroying some planes

Here we see him destroying a tank
Here we see him destroying a tank

Now the plan isn't to kill everyone, the plan is to send the Thugs running into Sasuke and to create as much time as possible for my team.

Sasuke plays Janitor:

Now that Tony has bombarded your base and your thugs are all running away from the burning warehouse Sasuke is outside waiting for them.

Sasuke's Speed:

His speed is equal to that of Rock Lee's without his weights
His speed is equal to that of Rock Lee's without his weights

Sasuke's Striking

No Caption Provided
He can send KN0 Naruto flying
He can send KN0 Naruto flying

Precog:

No Caption Provided

Conclusion:

• Your team won't be able to gather info because my team will be laying waste to your army and base
  • Once my team builds it's army of drones you have nothing to stop us

Avatar image for techno-organic5
Techno-Organic5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry I'm very to new to this. Although I doubt Tony's drones are physically capable of killing the legends Grievous, he survived an explosion that destroyed an underground city. But you still win because Grievous is all that's left.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@techno-organic5: @tourneymaster: @major_hellstrom: my post is up sorry it's rushed I had a massive storm come trough yesterday and luckily I posted when I did, a Tornado took out my power and it's still down lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstrom: My opposite admitted my team would win, does that mean I move on?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xyzen: Oh, well I guess he conceded.