Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Rules:

The Guardians of the Galaxy have crash-landed on Pandora. Gamora has been separated from the rest of her crew. Athena has been hired to pick them off one by one, and has decided to start with who she believes is the most dangerous. They know each other only by reputation.

Gamora is composite MCU & Tell-tale. No comic feats.

Round 1) Random Encounter

Round 2) 1 day of prep.

Avatar image for deactivated-5aba78567e8b5
deactivated-5aba78567e8b5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@zetsumoto: wow Athena is in a battle not made by me? Mad respect.

However Gamora has an insane skill advantage on her. Not that Athena will be easy to take but Gamora should do it reliably

Edit: just saw this is MCU Gamora... Athena should take it in a good fight

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0845740eb0b
deactivated-5b0845740eb0b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't Athena hold her own against Brick and Mordecai simultaneously in Tales from the Borderlands though? What Gamora did in the GotG Tell-Tale that could match something like that?

Avatar image for deactivated-5aba78567e8b5
deactivated-5aba78567e8b5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: I'm not familiar with her Tell Tale feats, but Athena can react to close range sniper rounds, and send a 4-5 ton brick skidding backwards with the power of her shield throw. She's no joke

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: And just how powerful is Thanos in the Tell-Tale? Brick, for example, can almost one-shot fricking bosses.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andromeda101: They killed him with a cannon that was supposedly moon level and his corpse was still intact. His physical strength didn't quite match his supposed durability, but he was easily overpowering Drax and I'd say Drax should be about Brick level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arVYV0VOyuw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: Eh...I'm a bit skeptical about seeing Drax at Brick's level though. We're talking about someone that can make people explode with his punches and do things like easily stomp Loaders, which can tank heavy machinery by themselves. I know some people might see this a game-mechanic, but a fully optimized Brick can almost sweep through any opponent/enemy who pops against you. Is Drax really this powerful?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

How good is Athena?

Avatar image for theonewhopullsthestrings
TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Zetsu-San

@andromeda101: Well I mean, Disney obviously doesn't want Guardians of the Galaxy characters making people explode with their punches, so Drax isn't going to have feats like that, but he's able to hit people send them flying large distances etc. Also, Brick and Mordekai were clearly holding back when they took on Athena, they wanted her alive.

@theonewhopullsthestrings said:
@all-father said:

How good is Athena?

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: Well I mean, Disney obviously doesn't want Guardians of the Galaxy characters making people explode with their punches, so Drax isn't going to have feats like that, but he's able to hit people send them flying large distances etc. Also, Brick and Mordekai were clearly holding back when they took on Athena, they wanted her alive.

Weaker characters than Brick have done a similar thing though. I can see Mordecai holding back, but not really Brick and even if he did was only a little. This is the same guy who even killed people by accident and destroyed all sort of things around him because wasn't careful enough and didn't know how to fully control himself...What I'm saying is that when looking at his personality, Brick is hardly someone who can hold back even if wants to.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andromeda101: Well he clearly made an exception, otherwise Fiona would be paste right now. lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: Or maybe she's just this powerful, lol.

I don't disregard the idea of Brick holding back, but at the same time don't think it was to significant levels.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Zetsu-San

@andromeda101: Fiona is FAST, but she really should not be anywhere near the strength or durability to withstand a hit from Brick. Brick even stated that he didn't want to kill her, and when he caught her off guard he tried to restrain her when he could have very easily chocked her or snapped her neck. She shot him in the foot, and he was still relatively calm about the whole ordeal.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: I misread your post, sorry. In my head we were still talking about Athena somehow, but I do agree with you that Fiona in particularly shouldn't be able to withstand attacks from someone on Brick's caliber. Now Athena? Doubt Brick would hold back so much against a fellow known Vault Hunter.