Gambit vs The Terminator ( T-1000 )

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn

Can Remy defeat a T-1000 if its assigned to kill him ?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Lmao, what is it Gambit appreciation month :P which ones are the T-1000s? The chick?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Gambit...no problem at all.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hedatary

oh come on. Gambit wins this easy. Since the Terminators are inanimate objects, not at all alive, he can just make them go BOOM! If...he can get close enough.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn

Gambler says:

"Lmao, what is it Gambit appreciation month :P which ones are the T-1000s? The chick?"

Well the chick was the T-X ( Terminatrix ) she was actually an upgrade to the T-1000. But I think the T-1000 has a chance here. The T-1000 can manipulate its form into solid composition (walls, floors, etc. ) maybe he could catch Remy off guard.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn

Hedatary says:

"oh come on. Gambit wins this easy. Since the Terminators are inanimate objects, not at all alive, he can just make them go BOOM! If...he can get close enough."

But a T-1000 is made of liquid metal. He can regerate himself and even graft himself into solid composition, And keep in mind Skynet sends back the Terminators. Skynet may have info on Remy already who knows.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hedatary

heh, if marvels existed don't you think the war would be over. Get Magneto in and the war is finished. But on to the point, Gambit would still win. Liquid metal is still metal. There is a huge plot hole because if it's liquit metal, the metal should be hot enough to burn through steel and concrete. But thats besides the point, The point is the terminator has to become solid so it would give Gambit a chance to use his ability. He could after all generate any and i mean any inanimate objects.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn

Hedatary says:

"heh, if marvels existed don't you think the war would be over. Get Magneto in and the war is finished. But on to the point, Gambit would still win. Liquid metal is still metal. There is a huge plot hole because if it's liquit metal, the metal should be hot enough to burn through steel and concrete. But thats besides the point, The point is the terminator has to become solid so it would give Gambit a chance to use his ability. He could after all generate any and i mean any inanimate objects. "

Not nessasarily. T-1000's are capable of staying in liquid form. T-1000 could go into his mouth and choke Remy to death.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hedatary

Again, he could still generate in animate objects. Liquid metal still has metal in them. He could always use that to generate his powers.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The_Ghostshell

King Saturn says:

"Hedatary says:
"Again, he could still generate in animate objects. Liquid metal still has metal in them. He could always use that to generate his powers."

Can Remy generate the power outside using his hands. Cause if he cant the T-1000 could attack him while he sleeps. Skynet may have info on Remy mutant abilities. "

What do you mean? Like charge an object using something other then his hands? Yes. He once chewed a piece of gum and charged it, before spitting it in the face of the Executioner.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Gambler says:

"King Saturn says:
"Hedatary says:
"Again, he could still generate in animate objects. Liquid metal still has metal in them. He could always use that to generate his powers."
Can Remy generate the power outside using his hands. Cause if he cant the T-1000 could attack him while he sleeps. Skynet may have info on Remy mutant abilities. "
What do you mean? Like charge an object using something other then his hands? Yes. He once chewed a piece of gum and charged it, before spitting it in the face of the Executioner. "

I knew you were going to bring up that gum lol.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Vance Astro says:

"Gambler says:
"King Saturn says:
"Hedatary says:
What do you mean? Like charge an object using something other then his hands? Yes. He once chewed a piece of gum and charged it, before spitting it in the face of the Executioner. "

I knew you were going to bring up that gum lol."

Hahaha had to man. I mean come on, thats tight. Really the Terminators are glorified Sentinels.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Saturn

Hedatary says:

Can Remy generate the power outside using his hands. Cause if he cant the T-1000 could attack him while he sleeps. Skynet may have info on Remy mutant abilities.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The_Ghostshell

King Saturn says:

"Gambler says:
"King Saturn says:
"Hedatary says:

Yeah, thats what I meant. Well you guys got me. I thought the T-1000 had a chance here. "

It does have a chance in my opinion. I'm sure Buckshot or Methos could come in here and lock sh!t down lol

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn

Gambler says:

"King Saturn says:
"Hedatary says:

Yeah, thats what I meant. Well you guys got me. I thought the T-1000 had a chance here.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King_Saturn

Gambler says:

"King Saturn says:
"Gambler says:
"King Saturn says:
"Hedatary says:
Yeah, thats what I meant. Well you guys got me. I thought the T-1000 had a chance here. "
It does have a chance in my opinion. I'm sure Buckshot or Methos could come in here and lock sh!t down lol"

The only thing I could think of now is if Skynet sent the T-1000 farther back through time when Remy was like a baby and kill him then.

DragonGateAcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DragonGateAcer

Gambit would need to create one kick ass explsion to destroy the T1000 the guy can regenerate from practically nothing it was encased in liquid nirogen and shattered into a million pieces and still reformed he was finally destroyed by being sent into a vat of molten metal were he had no chance of regenarating. The T1000 can also change his appearance and voice and can play of peoples emotions by turning into the peoples loved ones he also has super strength enough to take down an average terminator and increased speed so if Gambit were to win he would have to use a strategy and intelligence to win.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The_Ghostshell

King Saturn says:

"The only thing I could think of now is if Skynet sent the T-1000 farther back through time when Remy was like a baby and kill him then."

Thats kinda what I was thinking. But then it would have to deal with the Thieves Guild. And if they thought Sarah Conner was badass they ain't seen nothing yet.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Hedatary

If they didn't think of that before i don't understand how they could rule in the first place. Buncha idiot un-updated robots if you ask me.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By King_Saturn

Gambler says:

"King Saturn says:
" The only thing I could think of now is if Skynet sent the T-1000 farther back through time when Remy was like a baby and kill him then. "
Thats kinda what I was thinking. But then it would have to deal with the Thieves Guild. And if they thought Sarah Conner was badass they ain't seen nothing yet."

LOL. Yeah your right. But thats literally all I see he could do to win here.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By King_Saturn

Hedatary says:

"If they didn't think of that before i don't understand how they could rule in the first place. Buncha idiot un-updated robots if you ask me."

Well. They couldnt do that in the films cause then it would destroy the whole plot of the film. But if we are basing what we know of Skynet which we know he has Time Travel capacties for the Terminators then Skynet may figure the option of killing Gambit as child as the best option or even to go after Gambit's mother. Remember Skynet did have the sense to go after John Connor's mother Sarah with the T-800 so he could pull this off with the T-1000.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By King_Saturn

Hedatary says:

"King Saturn says:
"Hedatary says:
"If they didn't think of that before i don't understand how they could rule in the first place. Buncha idiot un-updated robots if you ask me."
Well. They couldnt do that in the films cause then it would destroy the whole plot of the film. But if we are basing what we know of Skynet which we know he has Time Travel capacties for the Terminators then Skynet may figure the option of killing Gambit as child as the best option or even to go after Gambit's mother. Remember Skynet did have the sense to go after John Connor's mother Sarah with the T-800 so he could pull this off with the T-1000. "
hehehe, they would still have troubel. Because then the robot would have to go through the Thieves Guild. Unlike before they had to go and kill Saraha Conner and failed. What is an army of baddass thieves of unknown ability gonna do?"

LOL. That was a movie it was supposed to end with the good guys winning. But I will give you the Thieves Guild. I dont know what the T-1000 could do to them ( probably not much ) but I will give in to Gambit winning the fight.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Hedatary

King Saturn says:

"Hedatary says:
Well. They couldnt do that in the films cause then it would destroy the whole plot of the film. But if we are basing what we know of Skynet which we know he has Time Travel capacties for the Terminators then Skynet may figure the option of killing Gambit as child as the best option or even to go after Gambit's mother. Remember Skynet did have the sense to go after John Connor's mother Sarah with the T-800 so he could pull this off with the T-1000. "

hehehe, they would still have troubel. Because then the robot would have to go through the Thieves Guild. Unlike before they had to go and kill Saraha Conner and failed. What is an army of baddass thieves of unknown ability gonna do?