#2 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (21616 posts) - - Show Bio

Wade.

#3 Posted by Wolverine008 (51027 posts) - - Show Bio

Winston.

#4 Posted by OrdinaryAlan (6706 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool due to regeneration.

Avatar image for cyberzombie_hatchetman
#5 Posted by Cyberzombie_Hatchetman (949 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambits taken down Gladiator. He could KO Wade.

#6 Posted by dagmar_merrill (12701 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Iragexcudder (9461 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian Mandeadpool

#8 Posted by Wolverine008 (51027 posts) - - Show Bio

He also been one shotted by Captain America, the same person Wade has stalemated tit for tat before. No need to use feats that are obviously high end.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
#9 Posted by OreoAssassin (7625 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool

#10 Edited by xtreme1 (4106 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool wins.

#11 Posted by blh726 (446 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool

#12 Posted by i_like_swords (25961 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool due to being better.

#13 Edited by Wolverine008 (51027 posts) - - Show Bio

@ordinaryalan said:

Remy is exceedingly more handsome than Wade can ever hope to be.

No Caption Provided

#14 Edited by i_like_swords (25961 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by Wolverine008 (51027 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Edited by dagmar_merrill (12701 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords said:

@ordinaryalan said:

Remy is exceedingly more handsome than Wade can ever hope to be.

No Caption Provided

I don't know what you're talking about.

#17 Posted by Wolverine008 (51027 posts) - - Show Bio

@dagmar_merrill: Mon ami', dat' face will never bring da ladiez to da backyard.

#18 Posted by NeonGameWave (19333 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool.

#19 Posted by jagernutt (14996 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian Mandeadpool

#20 Posted by Cyberzombie_Hatchetman (949 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberzombie_hatchetman said:

He also been one shotted by Captain America, the same person Wade has stalemated tit for tat before. No need to use feats that are obviously high end.

Ok then. Gambit's taken down Wolverine. He could KO Wade.

#21 Posted by Wolverine008 (51027 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

He beat a Wolverine whom was sick and used a hologram of Lady Deathstrike to catch him off guard. Doesn't really apply here when Wade has a fully functioning healing factor and no distractions.

#22 Posted by Cyberzombie_Hatchetman (949 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

He beat a Wolverine whom was sick and used a hologram of Lady Deathstrike to catch him off guard. Doesn't really apply here when Wade has a fully functioning healing factor and no distractions.

Wolverine's smarter and has better senses than Wade. If Remy outsmarted Wolverine he can outsmart Wade for the win. Wolverine also managed to lay a beat down to Psylocke and The Mandarian when he was "sick" so his combat skill's weren't THAT hampered. Or are you saying that Gambit only took Wolverine down because he was sick and he doesn't have the firepower to put down a healthy Wade because I think the Gladiator feat shows that he is more than capable of that.

#23 Posted by JimboBchez (476 posts) - - Show Bio

im going with gambit on this. theres an overload of deadpool fanboys lol. and if gambit is full power this isn't even fair to deadpool.. DP would get molested then killed

#24 Posted by deadcool_XD (2503 posts) - - Show Bio

im going with gambit on this. theres an overload of deadpool fanboys lol. and if gambit is full power this isn't even fair to deadpool.. DP would get molested then killed

despite the fact that one deadpool cant die due to regeneration and two, he can just shoot a bullet through gambits head. The end. Deadpool wins fanboys win. Gambit and his sideburns lose.

#25 Posted by JimboBchez (476 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadcool_xd nah todays not the day for fanboys, gambit is dodging that bullet and DP cant regenerate when his whole body explodes. it would be a good battle with regular xmen style gambit but I think he could still take it. but like I said gambit at full power would look at deadpool and boom.. dead. full power gambit destroys people many many levels above deadpool

#26 Posted by _slim_ (16593 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh, morals off, 10ft apart it's reasonable to see gambit takin a slight majority.

If he grabs hold of DP he could possibly charge him (he can still do that rite?).

#27 Posted by deadcool_XD (2503 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadcool_xd nah todays not the day for fanboys, gambit is dodging that bullet and DP cant regenerate when his whole body explodes. it would be a good battle with regular xmen style gambit but I think he could still take it. but like I said gambit at full power would look at deadpool and boom.. dead. full power gambit destroys people many many levels above deadpool

Deadpool can regenerate when he's a puddle a blood lol. Gambit aint doin jack to him. Unless...Gambit touches deadpool's supply of chimi chungas making him go mad and die.

#28 Posted by westy206 (1072 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit quite comfortably

#29 Posted by _slim_ (16593 posts) - - Show Bio

@jimbobchez: I don't think gambit can just look at someone and charge them anymore.

If I'm not mistaken.

#30 Posted by JimboBchez (476 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadcool_xd im not talking about a puddle of blood. im talking a pile of ash lol. you can fight it all day but its gg for deadpool bub :)

#31 Posted by patrat18 (11691 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by JimboBchez (476 posts) - - Show Bio

@_slim_ yeah I was talking about full power gambit with that

#33 Posted by deadcool_XD (2503 posts) - - Show Bio

@_slim_ yeah I was talking about full power gambit with that

The simple fact of the matter has to do with money. Whatever character brings in more money fir the company is the most likely to stay. If Marvel had to kill off one of the two it would be gambit, and marvel is the strongest their is...srry hulk.

#34 Posted by JimboBchez (476 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by regiebravo (1835 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit.

#36 Posted by Nathaniel_Adam (3702 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit maybe

#37 Posted by AcroKat (7384 posts) - - Show Bio

Wade can't die therefore he can't lose. Jk Gambit blows him to bits. That counts as a win.

#38 Edited by Ozomax (144 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#39 Edited by k4tzm4n (41697 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit morals off is crazy dangerous, but considering the starting distance is just 10 feet and there's no environment for Remy to use to his advantage (e.g. cover to bounce around and all that), I'd give it to Wade. He's agile enough to dodge Remy's initial attack and skilled enough to dish out some damage when he gets close - which is going to happen right away.

#40 Posted by MasterKungFu (20773 posts) - - Show Bio

gambit

#41 Posted by Madripoor (1916 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit

#42 Posted by Beta-56 (360 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit.

#43 Edited by Khael (15332 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool, this guy killed TOAA when his moral off :D

#44 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (8897 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit

#45 Posted by nigeltay3 (83 posts) - - Show Bio

@ordinaryalan: @yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: @k4tzm4n: @ozomax: Guys. Aren't we forgetting that Gambit's power is basically to make anything he touches into a bomb? With morals off, all he would have to do is touch deadpool and he would explode. Of course, DP would survive this, but the OP says that this match can be won by KO. All Gambit has to do is touch deadpool, then run and let wade detonate.

#46 Edited by k4tzm4n (41697 posts) - - Show Bio

@nigeltay3 said:

@ordinaryalan: @yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: @k4tzm4n: @ozomax: Guys. Aren't we forgetting that Gambit's power is basically to make anything he touches into a bomb? With morals off, all he would have to do is touch deadpool and he would explode. Of course, DP would survive this, but the OP says that this match can be won by KO. All Gambit has to do is touch deadpool, then run and let wade detonate.

Nope, definitely not forgetting it. I'm well aware of what both of these characters are capable of and, with that in mind, I do believe Wade takes a majority. Can Gambit win? For sure. But the short starting distance favors Wade's advantage in fighting skill. Morals off means Wade won't be joking around, letting up, or giving Remy any openings. That's bad news for the X-Man when the starting distance is that short. I think Remy often doesn't receive enough credit for his agility, reflexes, and skill (savate and stick fighting like a boss), but Wade's got the dude outskilled and his own agility is topnotch, too. I can picture Remy charging him once or twice or going "da full deck" once or twice, but the other times, I'm seeing Wade take it thanks to his skill and weapons.

#47 Posted by Stryzzar (396 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool. Both these guys can dish out a similar level of punishment, but Deadpool will keep regenerating from every attack. Even if Gambit can last a while with his agility and ranged attacks, Deadpool will wear him down and take the win.

#48 Posted by GhostVortex (982 posts) - - Show Bio

Take away Deadpools Healing factor and Deadpool is le screwed. Gambit throws three cards and blow up in Deadpool's chest.

Gambit walks away and takes one last look at Deadpool's mutilated corpse and says "Je suis désolé mon ami rouge" and continues walking away.