• 59 results
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By jashro44

Reading through the debate it is a tough call...Almost 50/50 but if I had to pick I would probably go with God_spawn barely. It was extremely close though imo. Great debate.

Just_J79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Just_J79

@BringnIt said:

Okay, so my initial argument will be simple. Gambit sucks. Kraven is a superstar.

Gambit's primary skills are obviously his mutant ability and his agility. He is a decently skilled combatant, but he's not on par with the likes of Daredevil or Black Panther.

In terms of raw physicals, Kraven has advantages in strength, speed and durability. His agility is impressive enough to be able to combat some of the most evasive characters in all of comicdom, Daredevil and more importantly Spider-Man.

Gambit most likely will want to keep this battle at range, but even then Kraven has his own poison darts that he's used effectively in combat. However, Sergei will want to bring this up close and personal. With the short starting distance and Kraven's 60mph running speed, the gap will be closed in an instant and then it will come down to physical attributes and skill. Sergei Kravinoff is a man who has been fast enough in combat to tag a bloodlusted Spider-Man, the same Spider-Man who due to cutting loose was able to easily dispatch the rest of the Kravinoff family and was fast enough to dodge a bullet fired from a hunting rifle after the bullet was fired. Due to Gambit's limited durability, Sergei's equipment, skills and morality, Gambit's first mistake will likely be his last.

Yep. That pretty much sums it up.

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By Baldy

Both of you guys put forward good cases and it would be a crime to vote. Nice debate.

As an aside and I must stress this is not a vote for either side. Gambit would win. :P

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By BringnIt

@jashro44 Et tu, Brute? @Baldy Thanks, and I will get back to our debate as soon as I can. I've just had no time to get on my desktop and debating from my iPhone leaves much to be desired.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By jashro44

@BringnIt:It was an extremely tough decision.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#56  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

3-1 not counting previous votes before the debate was finished.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Since some people are bumping their old vs threads for votes, Bringnit deserves the notoriety soooooo

BUMP!

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Still not sure who wins ... convince me dammit!

Lol.

Srsly good debate guys.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Super_SoldierXII: This is more fun to watch you struggle to pick lol.