#1  Edited By PlasticBag
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

-Both are blood lusted & morals off

-Both have two light sabers

-Fight takes place on Earth-Sahara Desert

-Both start 25 ft apart

Who wins real or fake?

PS. Question. Can Starkiller from FU2 be the real version and not a clone?

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Hyperlight

@PlasticBag: idk... even though starkiller portrayed more abilities I would assume that he couldnt do anything that the other wasnt capable of. Assuming the clone had more abilities.... he wins. If not Im gonna say this goes to the one who isnt as emotionally conflicted.. and that I cannot say.

As for your question I wouldnt know I wish that was the case and it would sit better with me as well

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Definitely clone.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5 TheVivas  Online

Starkiller

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5bfd5d714c687
deactivated-5bfd5d714c687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galen. He simply has more experience dealing with capable force users. Clone defeated only one capable force user which was Vader. He is simply outclassed in terms of experience. Plus when he's dueling Galen don't you think the weird vision thingys will come into play?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clone with ease. The Ultimate Visual Guide confirms that he possess the original's fighting abilities, and his Force feats are far and away superior to the original's.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaluk said:

Galen. He simply has more experience dealing with capable force users. Clone defeated only one capable force user which was Vader. He is simply outclassed in terms of experience. Plus when he's dueling Galen don't you think the weird vision thingys will come into play?

I'm recalling the Clone getting his butt kicked, not Vader.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: True, until he was amped by rage. If i recall, Galen didn't need rage to defeat Vader. @shootingnova What feats does the clone have that beats Galens force feats?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Wolfrazer

@zaluk:

The Clone was able to shield half a frigate from heat comparable to that of a layer of a star for one.

The ship was seriously unbalanced now. It shuddered underfoot, pulling wildly in different directions. If he was going to prevent it slipping into an uncontrollable rumble or rearing apart, he had to act quickly and decisively.

This was where it got difficult. He needed to maintain the Force shield against the sort of heat he might find in the outer layers of a star. He also had to keep in mind the target ahead-a target he couldn't see through the plasma, but had to hit square-on or else the planetary shield generators wouldn't fail. No matter what happened, he had to fly straight.

- Taken from TFU 2 novel.

There's probably more, but am lazy to look through the novel lol.

umbranox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ends in selfcest.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starkiller atomizes him.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ShootingNova

@zaluk: He used Barrier to deflect drops of heat comparable to the outer layers of a star, and simultaneously or shortly afterwards disintegrated half of a 300m frigate.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to play the second game again now

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: That's a good feat, but I still stand by my original post which says Galen has more experience dealing with force users, which he does. Also, I wouldn't say the clones force feats blow Galens out of the water, guiding a star destroyer is quite a notable feat. It's also very clear that the two don't have the same mind set. Galen wasn't plagued by visions, which in this fight, would make sense if they effect clone.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaluk: Guiding an already falling Star Destroyer and exerting so much effort that you literally pass out is not comparable to what Starkiller did.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: I don't disagree that clone has superior force feats, but not by so much that it will blow Galens out of the water. This will most likely be a saber fight anyway, which is where Galen gets the each, due to more experience with dueling against lightsabers. While clone has superior force abilities, there's still the question of who will use their force abilites more effectively. I believe Galen would, once again for having more experience.

Edit: Does clone have any good force feats that were used against people in a actual fight?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ShootingNova

@zaluk: I don't see how experience matters. The clone retains the original's fighting abilities and pretty much everything, as far as I know.

I'm getting my information from discussions with other people, since I haven't played the second game/read the second novel out of disliking the franchise. However, the clone does have a good respect thread that would probably be a better source of information than me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: Experience matters because it means Galen is much more familiar with dealing with force users and would have better knowledge on how to deal with them. It also means Galen would have a better understanding on when to use certain abilities/moves. I'll take a look at his respect thread. It's been fun debating.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaluk: I don't see why the clone wouldn't have the same replicated experience, considering his fighting skill was replicated, and his power was replicated and obviously improved on as the clone grew.

Anyways, good discussion.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#22  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Starkiller is more powerful in the Force, but Galen should be faster, and more skilled, and to be quite frank, he fared better against Vader than the latter, who only won via cheap-shot.

Galen should win 6/10.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Didn't know that they weren't the same guy.......

Zarcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I´d wote for Galen. Firstly, as stated before the clone only beat Vader due to rage, not to mention spaming the hell out of Vader´s greatest weakness, lightning. As for Galen on the other hand, he straight up beat the crap out of Vader in every aspect through their last encounter, seemingly toying with him before he sent him through the front door into the Emperors throne room. Futher more, I disagree that the clone had greater force showings. Darth Sidious (before legends was decleared uncannon) lighted up the entire surface of a planet through the use of force lightning alone, and even broke through the force barrier of some of the most powerful force users and turned them directly into ash, not to mention that he even turned an entire fleet into nothing through the use of force storm. Dooku also stated that Sidious was a the force´s equivalent of a black hole, and it was stated several times that he was the most powerful dark side (if not of both) force user of all time. Galen, on the other hand managed not only to absorb this, but also keep pushing forward in an attempt to overpower him... and as luck would have it, Sidious was the one to walk out of the explotion, and not Galen.

Jediladypro33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think tie. Galen is stronger in combat a bit. Starkiller has stronger force feats. But galen only has one saber because he never had 2.