• 80 results
#1 Posted by GodEmperor123 (1058 posts) - - Show Bio

battle of OP badasses

indestructible earth

bloodlusted

#2 Posted by Kh0rn3 (243 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like Draigo could win in a fierce fight

#3 Posted by BaneCapital (1157 posts) - - Show Bio

Mary Sue VS Mary Sue! Well Galen Marek was suprassed by his daughter Ray as a Mary Sue but Kalor Draigo is the biggest of them all.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#4 Posted by Ubermorph (60 posts) - - Show Bio

Force choke gives him a quick win.

#5 Posted by Ubermorph (60 posts) - - Show Bio

@kh0rn3 said:

I feel like Draigo could win in a fierce fight

You again lol!

#6 Posted by BaneCapital (1157 posts) - - Show Bio

@ubermorph: Kaldor Draigo crushes Demons so easily as Space Marines are overwhelming Imperial Guardsmen and Orks. Well Starkiller's force powers are ridiculous for Star Wars standards, but the Warhammer 40K ones are much higher "in the grim years of the far future" and Kaldor Draigo, even if he stomps, is an awful character that makes the dominant forces of Chaos look pathetic even if they're supposed to be the most scary thing ever to appear in space fantasy since they're supposed to be the sole reason for the grimdark setting which has prevailed everywhere for thousands of years in the respective franchise's universe.

#7 Edited by Ubermorph (60 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah SW is far above 40k in power. Kaldor has never gone up against anything like a force user, so he would be completely vulnerable.

#8 Posted by BaneCapital (1157 posts) - - Show Bio

@ubermorph: Force users are unable to win battles on a much smaller scale than the regular ones of Warhammer 40K while on their own. On the contrary, the best Psykers and Daemons are able to crush most armies by themselves but we're not accustomed to see that because they prefer to launch massive intergalactic wars instead.

#9 Posted by Ubermorph (60 posts) - - Show Bio

That isn't true at all. War in SW makes war in every other franchise look like a small skirmish.

#10 Posted by BaneCapital (1157 posts) - - Show Bio

@ubermorph: Think about Supreme Commander amplified at least a thousand times to understand the scope of Warhammer 40K. Supreme Commander displays massive battles that only take place within a single star system while Warhammer 40K has thousands since humanity is known to have more than a million worlds and many of them are affected by the "grim darkness of the far future" where there is only war, unlike Star Wars where the only wars happening are those that the movies, novels and comics are showing to the audience since the countless trillions of living creatures might be insects rather than monsters such as these:

No Caption Provided

And Supreme Commander may have bigger robots that the Titan Legions of Warhammer 40K but if you consider the amount of magic and millions of daemons that are not as small as the armies they are leading but huge Bloodthirsters of Khorne, then Warhammer 40K has battles that are just as big as those of Supreme Commander but they're simultaneously happening at every corner of the galaxy for ten thousands of years without ever stopping, which is why there is such destruction that has only happened over a century where the vast majority of the setting is taking place.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

And the small armies of my last video are not made of mere morals with some futuristic weaponry but superheroes that are stomping Star Wars according to this thread:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/darth-sidious-and-starkiller-vs-wonder-man-and-she-2018467/

#11 Posted by Wut (7256 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither Galen or Kaldor are OP badasses. They're poorly written wish fulfillment at its finest.

#12 Edited by Ubermorph (60 posts) - - Show Bio

@banecapital: The weapons of the 40k are caveman weapons compared to those of SW, an E-11 generates 8 megajoules while the Imperium has mere bullets. Not to mention SW outnumbers the 40k 50000000000000000000000-1. Not to mention its quadrillions of years ahead of it. Superheroes vs SW LOL. SW makes superheroes look like insects. The Power of the force is limitless.

Starkiller stomps

#13 Posted by Kh0rn3 (243 posts) - - Show Bio

@ubermorph:

If force is limitless the warp also those

Also i would love you make a giant claim that Tzeentch will get asses kick by Luke Skywalker

#14 Posted by Kh0rn3 (243 posts) - - Show Bio

@ubermorph:

Instead of the Imperium what about you match your hype GE to the Necrons huh?

#15 Posted by Kh0rn3 (243 posts) - - Show Bio

And also the Tyranids and the Orks what about you do that

#16 Posted by Kh0rn3 (243 posts) - - Show Bio

And also you say that imperium only use bullets i hope you take that word again

https://warhammer40k.fandom.com/wiki/Lasgun

#17 Posted by Kh0rn3 (243 posts) - - Show Bio

Heres the comparisons of Lasgun vs Blaster

https://www.quora.com/Lasgun-vs-blaster-which-is-the-superior-weapon?ch=10&share=9c3522e4&srid=50sl6

I hope your blaster has capability to blow off limbs

Avatar image for super_saiyan_devil
#18 Posted by Super_Saiyan_Devil (1763 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaldor stomps. He's ridiculous even by Astartes standards, and generally psykers >>>>>> force users.

#19 Posted by Ubermorph (60 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by Ubermorph (60 posts) - - Show Bio

@kh0rn3: Good job posting a bias thread smh.

Blaster doesn't need to blow off limbs, the bolts kill people by touching them. An E-11 generates 8 megajoules a lasgun generates... Lol

#21 Posted by Ubermorph (60 posts) - - Show Bio

@kh0rn3: Universal >>>> Dimensional

GG

#22 Posted by Ubermorph (60 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Ubermorph (60 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by Ubermorph (60 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by Ubermorph (60 posts) - - Show Bio

Keep the thread on topic btw

#26 Posted by Super_Saiyan_Devil (1763 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaldor still one shots.

#27 Posted by Ubermorph (60 posts) - - Show Bio

In your imagination 😱

You will accept the truth one day

#28 Posted by Super_Saiyan_Devil (1763 posts) - - Show Bio

Already have. Kaldor blinks him inside out.

#29 Posted by Kh0rn3 (243 posts) - - Show Bio

@ubermorph:

You do realize that Tzeentch is a Multiversal God??????

#30 Posted by Kh0rn3 (243 posts) - - Show Bio

@ubermorph:

You are the one who will accept the truth one day

#31 Posted by Kh0rn3 (243 posts) - - Show Bio

@ubermorph:

Oh yea you said that GE conflict dwarfed the one in 40k

Okay than i bet GE already face the alien form other Galaxy a Demonic invasion etc etc right?

#32 Posted by Kh0rn3 (243 posts) - - Show Bio

@ubermorph:

You do realize that most of the force user is NOTTTTT Universal???

For e user didn't just casually warp reality etc etc

But at best a force user can use is force storm which is similar to warp storm that can be use by Alpha Psyker

Everyday

#33 Posted by omnipaper6 (572 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by Kh0rn3 (243 posts) - - Show Bio

@ubermorph:

Fodder what's that mean of?

This is what the true meaning of fanboyism

Fanboyism is a plague in our in the vs debates ever they keep denying denying and denying jeez this reminds me of Far-left that denies the holodomor but this is the worse

#35 Posted by Kh0rn3 (243 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah i bet throughout the SW conflict there's million of planets gets destroyed every day right?

#36 Edited by BaneCapital (1157 posts) - - Show Bio

@kh0rn3: How about Bowser's crimes that no one's talking about? Or Mario's in his attempt to save Princess Peach at the expense of countless normal people who are victims into his power struggle with Koopas over the throne of the mushroom kingdom? Dracula is a real life historical figure that is considered worse than Stalin and Hitler. And Shadow has committed huge crimes in his attempt to stop Doctor Eggman whose similarity to popular United States President Teddy Roosevelt indicates that he may not be that bad after all.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/bowser-and-dracula-vs-shadow-and-starkiller-2026266/

#37 Edited by Kh0rn3 (243 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah i almost forgot to tell you that force user is NOTTTTT Omnipotent

Most of the force user best feat is solar system attack potency to galaxy level SW never went into universal scaling and some sh**

And also you say that Psykers draw their power from the warp so that limited their power yes and big NONO

For example

Azhek Ahriman manage to destroy a Star

The Emperor casually make a warp storms which is similar to force storm everyday

Oh yeah i almost forgot to tell you that there's a connection to the force and the hyperspace which make it pretty similar to psykers

And about ships

You always said

"Stah destroyah invisbru no single stuhpiddd imperium ships will beat it reeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Well average ISD has 60 turbolaser that has 4 megatons each and 6 triple

Turbolaser that has gigatonnes each

But look at the Imperium Lunar class cruiser

Each output of macro cannon is 3.7 gigatonnes which is enough to peralize an ISD

Lol

Oh yeah and also the firepower of your ISD you yesterday mention is only make 7.4 megatonnes if we convert to standard metric tons

If you want proof what about convert terajoules to megatonnes at google

Done

And we shall talk about force v psykers now after this

#38 Posted by Kh0rn3 (243 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by Ubermorph (60 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by Ubermorph (60 posts) - - Show Bio

@kh0rn3: I can't make out what your saying LOL

#41 Edited by Kh0rn3 (243 posts) - - Show Bio

Yawning

#42 Posted by Kh0rn3 (243 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by Kh0rn3 (243 posts) - - Show Bio

@ubermorph:

I must have some sleep and also i'm not so knowledgeable on psykers

Hopefully some of 40k fans will go have a debate with you bye bye

#44 Posted by Ubermorph (60 posts) - - Show Bio

@kh0rn3 said:

Oh yeah i almost forgot to tell you that force user is NOTTTTT Omnipotent

Most of the force user best feat is solar system attack potency to galaxy level SW never went into universal scaling and some sh**

And also you say that Psykers draw their power from the warp so that limited their power yes and big NONO

For example

Azhek Ahriman manage to destroy a Star

The Emperor casually make a warp storms which is similar to force storm everyday

Oh yeah i almost forgot to tell you that there's a connection to the force and the hyperspace which make it pretty similar to psykers

And about ships

You always said

"Stah destroyah invisbru no single stuhpiddd imperium ships will beat it reeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Well average ISD has 60 turbolaser that has 4 megatons each and 6 triple

Turbolaser that has gigatonnes each

But look at the Imperium Lunar class cruiser

Each output of macro cannon is 3.7 gigatonnes which is enough to peralize an ISD

Lol

Oh yeah and also the firepower of your ISD you yesterday mention is only make 7.4 megatonnes if we convert to standard metric tons

If you want proof what about convert terajoules to megatonnes at google

Done

And we shall talk about force v psykers now after this

No connection between hyperspace and force users exist, I understand that you are on your last legs in this debate but please keep some honor and don't make stuff up. The same goes for the macro cannon firepower you claim.

It seems your not only spamming nonsense now, but that your also forgetting that it doesn't matter how much energy a macro cannon puts out, its still just a shell. Meaning all that energy is just to launch it, nothing more. All that energy is lost, it would just bounce of the ISD. Turbolaser bolts keep their energy. A single ISD can vaporize the surface of a planet, it takes several of the imperiums captial ships to do so.

Now fr, stop making the thread off topic.

GG

#45 Edited by Ubermorph (60 posts) - - Show Bio

@kh0rn3: You are retreating again lol

#46 Posted by Ubermorph (60 posts) - - Show Bio

@kh0rn3: Says the one who doesn't know what grammar is

#47 Posted by Ubermorph (60 posts) - - Show Bio

@kh0rn3: How about Bowser's crimes that no one's talking about? Or Mario's in his attempt to save Princess Peach at the expense of countless normal people who are victims into his power struggle with Koopas over the throne of the mushroom kingdom? Dracula is a real life historical figure that is considered worse than Stalin and Hitler. And Shadow has committed huge crimes in his attempt to stop Doctor Eggman whose similarity to popular United States President Teddy Roosevelt indicates that he may not be that bad after all.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/bowser-and-dracula-vs-shadow-and-starkiller-2026266/

Now that is an interesting concept.

#48 Edited by Kh0rn3 (243 posts) - - Show Bio

@ubermorph:

But sometimes a shell will not bounce a shield mate, for example HE shell will not bounce a tank armor because you know High Explosive

But APFSDS will bounce

Macro Cannon is entirely HE no kinetic projectile just Explosive

So it will have capability to hurt ISD!

And also this is just the appetizer

Actually what i heard there's some connection between the force and the hyperspace tho i heard

#49 Posted by Kh0rn3 (243 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry for the grammar tho because of english is just my second language

#50 Posted by Kh0rn3 (243 posts) - - Show Bio

I admit that Star Destroyer can glass a planet but only a single one? That a big no there

I think what you mention is a single SSD can glass a planet not one ISD