Galaxia and Sailor Moon vs Son Goku (Xeno)

Prime-Okami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Im pretty sure Xeno Goku is way above their paygrade. He stomps

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 kasya_carey  Online

@prime-okami: can you explain?

Prime-Okami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: Well Xeno Goku is powered through scaling. He pretty much gets strong enough to casually one shot multiversal beings.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JOVIOLMA

Sailor Moon solos, most of Goku scales are pretty bad and he was defeated by a Goku which the card games confirmed to be from the the Main Timeline Pos ToP.

Inb4 Multiversal + Goku solos Sailorverse.

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By LeonardoTMNT

The team wins here, honestly having both Sailor Moon and Galaxia together is a bit over kill.

Goku has either of them beat in h2h skill, pure strength, and destructive power, but from there.. yah, they have everything else.

Sailor Moon alone has;

Telekinesis, can regenerate(pretty much damn near Buu levels, if not greater), insane durability, MFTL speed, reality warping on a universal level(has rebooted an entire timeline), time manipulation, gravity manipulation, has the ability to resurrect the dead(similar to what Whis can do, accept shown on a larger scale), intangibility, can seal people(but given xeno Goku's level of power he should be able to counter this), the silver crystal allows her to dimension travel, matter manipulation, limitless stamina(granted by the silver crystal), she can reflect peoples own attacks back at them, she has even resurrected herself(power of the silver crystal).

This isn't all of her abilities, just a quick run down off the top of my head. Sailor Galaxia can do a lot of these things as well, but also has the unique ability to steal the souls of others. As far as I know Goku has no way of countering that. I don't see how he wins here unless the team try's to face him in only h2h.

As much as I love Goku, I give this one handily to the duo. Too much working against him.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#7 higherpower  Moderator

Either solo.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Chaos239

Goku stomps

Avatar image for zacrimsonwarudo
ZaCrimsonWarudo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Together they should win

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xeno Goku effortless curbstomp. He’s 4D, casually multiversal, can tank multiversal blasts.

The whole dbs goku thing has been debunked, he’s shown wearing a non canon GI. And regardless that’s a feat for heroes version of dbs Goku, not a bad showing for xeno Goku.

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: you’ll have to prove the strength of that dbs Goku.

Since it’s post ToP we have no way of knowing how strong he is. For all we know he gained massive amounts of powers and such.

All we see of post ToP Goku is him talking to vegeta telling him they can get stronger, then vegeta says they have no limits.

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Btw these Xeno Goku threads are kind of dumb.

it’s either the person believes the scaling and has xeno Goku at 4d, multiversal dc and durability, ability to exist outside of time and such.

Or they have him under ssb Goku

So it’s either Goku spites whoever he’s against, or they spite him.

Not a lot of middle ground

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@scotchbear said:

@joviolma: you’ll have to prove the strength of that dbs Goku.

You will have to prove that this Goku suddenly become 4D and Multiversal to fight against Son Goku, is pretty obvious that after training for so much time should be excepted Goku to domain MUI, and the fact that he had a different symbol in his shirt is not proof to say that he is another Goku, he is simple using another cloth, similar how he used in RoF, and even the cards and the game confirmed that this was Goku from Super.

Since it’s post ToP we have no way of knowing how strong he is. For all we know he gained massive amounts of powers and such.

Baseless assumption, you first will need to prove that Goku suddenly becomes Multiversal in some years of training, XG admit in the fight that Goku SSB was superior to him, what prove to you have to say that XG is 4d or Multiversal to being with ?

All we see of post ToP Goku is him talking to vegeta telling him they can get stronger, then vegeta says they have no limits.

And for some reason you think that this is proof that he trained for some months and becomes 4D and Multiversal becase Vegeta said that they have no limits.

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Scotchbear

@joviolma: you’re the one making assumptions he didn’t.

Goku in 40 minutes went from ssb kkx20 level to mastering the most difficult technique for GoDs to master.

He went from getting blinked away by jiren to destroying him in 20 minutes.

That’s at least a 20-100x power increase in 20 minutes. Do you know how ridiculous that is? Goku was essentially doubling his starting power once every minute.....

So if db heroes had said “this is for sure dbs Goku” and showed him destroying 5 trillion realities and ascending to 7D status would you still be all about your “its the real dbs Goku”

You’re only using that as a straw man because it’s the only thing you guys have to use that can even slightly be a counter argument to all the feats posted on the other thread for xeno Goku.

Db heroes is non canon, their representation of dbs Goku no matter how much they say, is still a non canon version of dbs Goku.

Their non canon version of dbs Goku is able to beat a multiversal Goku who is 4D.

Their dbs Goku is pretty much similar to movie Goku, based on the real canon Goku, but still a non canon imitation.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma:

Goku in 40 minutes went from ssb kkx20 level to mastering the most difficult technique for GoDs to master.

By accident, after supposedly absorbed the Spirit Bomb with his friends powes.

He went from getting blinked away by jiren to destroying him in 20 minutes.

He simple gets p'ssed and stomped Jiren because he dominated the technique for some minutes, but like I said before the UI was just a temporary boost that Goku couldn't even control and achieved by accident in the first time and only managed to achieve in the second time because he was pushed to the edge.

That’s at least a 20-100x power increase in 20 minutes.

Although Is good and all don't grant Goku from super the abilities to train for some years and stomp a supposedly ''Multiversal'' character.

So if db heroes had said “this is for sure dbs Goku” and showed him destroying 5 trillion realities and ascending to 7D status would you still be all about your “its the real dbs Goku”

Dude, if some feat like that happen I would happily admit that XG is overpowered and he is a God, buy you will need to post a feat with context involved proving that Goku is 4D.

Heck Mira was outside Time and Space and yet was affected by a Time based technique and only managed to free himself when he powered up, and was said that the Time Freeze would sustain such power, meaning that he simple overpowered the technique, if he is truly 4D, he should be able to move himself easily and escape from the flow of time, just like Humans moves themselves from right to the left, up and down

You’re only using that as a straw man because it’s the only thing you guys have to use that can even slightly be a counter argument to all the feats posted on the other thread for xeno Goku.

Jman88933, Cerberus369616, TDP and me debunked like everything that was said, Goku was stomped by his Canon Counterpart, Demigra was destroying the Multiverse via the Timevault, They have no feats to support they are 4D, actually they simple created portals that send them to places outside time and space, when was even mentioned that they existence itself is beyond time and space ? even Mira was outside Time and space and was affected by a time freeze :P

Db heroes is non canon, their representation of dbs Goku no matter how much they say, is still a non canon version of dbs Goku.

Like Cerberus369616 said multiple times, the Cards and the game itself stated multiple times that this was Canon Goku, actually as far I'm concerned they will create a Anime about Heroes and Super, and they will likely animate everything that we saw in the Game.

Their non canon version of dbs Goku is able to beat a multiversal Goku who is 4D.

Correction: Canon

Was stated that this was Goku from the main timeline Pos ToP, and I still want to see any indication with context involved proving that XG is really 4D.

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: a game company can not determine what is canon.

Their game, verse, EVERYTHING is non canon. They cannot say well this Goku is canon Goku. That’s not how it goes. It’s their non canon representation of canon Goku (AKA still non canon)

Their dbs Goku is about as canon as Goku in the dbz movies (AKA non canon) unless you think I should be allowed to use the movie feats for Goku when I debate dbs goku, or use the bad showings for movie goku as proof the real dbz goku is weak.

Super is it’s own show, it is unrelated to heroes. Heroes only occasionally got to show a spoiler for dbs.

You’ll have to show me why a time attack used on someone outside of time and space isn’t a 4d time attack. If they were outside of time and space, then time is nothing and meaningless there, you’d have to create a new higher dimensional time in order to time freeze when you are outside of time;)

Hell even going by your demigra lowball, Goku still stopped the attack and was essentially holding time and together with his power. Also wtf that’s Xenoverse. Different Goku anyway.

Xeno Goku>>>>>>>>>Xenoverse Goku

Xeno Goku stomped a far far far far far stronger demigra.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: a game company can not determine what is canon.

Should be noted that according to some user that If I recall correctly is named Godren a new anime of DB will be created using Super and Heroes so is very very likely that this scene will happen in this anime was well, should also be noted that this automatically would made the scene Canon, and I still don't get your point exactly

The point is that XG is Non canon, and was stomped by his Canon version Pos ToP and the fact that they will likely created a canon anime based on that Saga from DBH games is pretty likely that this scene will happen as well.

Their game, verse, EVERYTHING is non canon. They cannot say well this Goku is canon Goku. That’s not how it goes. It’s their non canon representation of canon Goku (AKA still non canon)

Everything is non canon, not once I said that this scene is canon, but the point is that XG was stomped by a Universal character like SSB Goku and should be noted that they stated in the game and in the cards that this is Goku from the Canon Timeline, H3ll, they even will supposedly created a new Anime that will happen Pos ToP based on the DBH Prison Planet Arc.

Their dbs Goku is about as canon as Goku in the dbz movies (AKA non canon) unless you think I should be allowed to use the movie feats for Goku when I debate dbs goku, or use the bad showings for movie goku as proof the real dbz goku is weak.

Like I stated multiple times, a supposedly a new saga Pos ToP will happen in the future and will be like a DBH and DBS crossover, My point is not that this Goku feats are canon, my point is that this Goku was from the Canon Timeline and by feats he would be oneshotted by a Multiversal character and yet, was stated that he was above XG, they could simple make that Goku loses and they didn't do this, they try to indicate that a Barely Universal dude > XG

Super is it’s own show, it is unrelated to heroes. Heroes only occasionally got to show a spoiler for dbs.

Like I stated multiple times, supposedly a new saga will be created Pos ToP and DBH will be involved.

You’ll have to show me why a time attack used on someone outside of time and space isn’t a 4d time attack. If they were outside of time and space, then time is nothing and meaningless there, you’d have to create a new higher dimensional time in order to time freeze when you are outside of time;)

Time based techniques are not 4D, are simple time techniques :P

they simple open portals to send them to Outside time and space, if they are really 4D, they can simple exist or move themselves as they wish, but they open portals that send them to those realms, and this is headcanon, was never stated that Chronoa created a new higher dimensional time, Mira simple stated that he used a time freeze against him, and If I recall correctly they were in a dimension with time when that fight happen, not outside time and space, someone 4D can simple move themselves outside the flow of time, with extremely easy.

Hell even going by your demigra lowball, Goku still stopped the attack and was essentially holding time and together with his power. Also wtf that’s Xenoverse. Different Goku anyway.

First you will need to:

Show me the scan

Give the context like: How Demigra was doing it

What he was using to doing it

When was stated that he was doing it with his own power

When was stated that Goku was holding the attack that was holding time with his Power

Xeno Goku>>>>>>>>>Xenoverse Goku

Xeno Goku stomped a far far far far far stronger demigra.

Never deny this

Main Timeline Goku > Xeno Goku > Xenoverse Goku

Prime-Okami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IF maintime line Goku actually beat this Goku who is capable of dealing with high multiversal tier characters that seems like a massive case of PIS or theres context we are missing of that fight. Thats not enough to completley look at a characters history and say well guess everything else isn't true. Nobody does this with surfer when Wolverine managed to tag him so im not sure why people seem to think its okay here.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@prime-okami: whoever saying he lost to main timeline goku is lying. DBH is non canon anything shown in DBH is non canon. The people who make DBH might incorporate canon material like SSB goku but that is not the same goku From the DB, DBZ,DBS manga/Anime. Goku has already defeated multiversal characters such has base Demigra anyone.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, I'm still not convinced Xeno Goku is multiversal, or whatever level certain fans have been hyping him up to be, in combat. We need a feat or direct statement confirming this.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, I'm still not convinced Xeno Goku is multiversal, or whatever level certain fans have been hyping him up to be, in combat. We need a feat or direct statement confirming this.

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: 99% sure it’s all scaling

They may add a new feat though. Since dbh is always adding new stuff

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: the new anime will not use super.

It’s an anime that is based on two mission sets from Dbh, it is simply a promo anime for dbh

Both arcs happened in the game.

I do expect them to reveal some new detail of the upcoming movie someway though.

Since dbh has a history of having spoilers/trailers of upcoming dbs content I expect some trailer for the movie at some point during the anime’s run

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@scotchbear: The new anime confirmed that this will be the Adaptation from DBH and that will follow the PP Saga which Heroes crossover with DB Super Post ToP,when was stated that this anime is non canon to being with ? I still want to see any Multiversal feat from Goku :P

The same Multiversal Demigra according to some user planned to hide inside a crack in space and time to survive the Timeline destruction.

@jman88933 Well Like I claimed before, I never played Xenoverse so most of my knowledge come from other users comments, but Demigra enter in a crack of time to protect himself from the Timeline explosion right ?

https://twitter.com/Herms98/status/998601813417902080

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6063b97152c69
deactivated-6063b97152c69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sailor Moon literally solos the verse. No incarnation of Goku can even hold a candle to her countless hax and speed advantages.

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: it’s a promo anime. It’s literally only being made to help dbh sell more.

Dbh is non canon because toriyama has nothing to do with dbh’s story

Dbs is canon and so is the manga because they are both given a script/outline from toriyama himself

The new movie will be canon because it was written by toriyama

That’s why gt isn’t canon, since toriyama didn’t write the story it’s not canon.

Unless toriyamas pen somehow touched the storyboard any db stories are non canon.

Demigra from what I recall from Xenoverse was going to destroy everything and was going to hide in some crack in time? Like a pocket dimension that somehow was outside of all other existence.

Then when the explosion goes off it’s revealed Goku had somehow stopped it and was holding time together with his power

My recollection is kind of iffy on the game though. It’s been a few years.

I’m pretty sure it’s just scaled or implied he’s multiversal, since yoki yoki is able to create infinite timelines and destroy them.

If demigra absorbed his powers, then he too now has the power to destroy and create infinite timelines

Prime-Okami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demongod_pablo: Ahh i see. Also am i missing something with Sailor Moon here? Did they get some big powerup that i don't know about because people seem to think she can beat MUI Goku.

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@prime-okami: the only thing people really ever say when it comes to characters who are at major dc and durability disadvantages is that he gets blitzed

That’s their answer to everything “they blitz”

You could put whis up against a planet buster, but damnit if they are faster they blitz. Lol

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@scotchbear: Make the case dude, show any speed from Xeno Goku that proves that he is MFTL, or show a single scan with context proving that he can fly through Timelines, as far I'm concerned in the trailers, Chronoa was send them through Teleportation.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My recollection is kind of iffy on the game though. It’s been a few years.I’m pretty sure it’s just scaled or implied he’s multiversal, since yoki yoki is able to create infinite timelines and destroy them.

If demigra absorbed his powers, then he too now has the power to destroy and create infinite timelines

You will need to bring scans for each one of those feats, and when was stated that Toki-Toki was creating Infinite Timelines ? Or when was implied that Demigra was Multiversal ? Toki-Toki like one user claimed in another created only created Thousands of timelines, this is not even Low Multiversal feat, actually this is not even useful in combat, like Jman88933 pointed multiple times in another threads about Toki-Toki and the Time Vault.

And daheck ? Demigra needed to protect himself from one Timeline explosion, even if you give him the privilege of being Multiversal(which he have no feat with context to support, considering that we only have one statement, which is pretty vague)he still have a poor durability, and in the end of the day even Zeno from Super would easily erase him based on his feat of erasing a timeline.

Prime-Okami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scotchbear: yeah i've noticed that a lot considering Sailor Moon

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Scotchbear

@joviolma: I’m on mobile so I can’t post scans atm. A guy already posted TONS of scans after a few of you were demanding scans, then when you got them you were like “doesn’t count, he lost to dbs Goku.”

It wasn’t one timeline explosion he wanted to protect himself from. It was ALL of time and existence exploding he wanted to protect himself from.

He was going to return from the crack in time and rebuild time and existence to his liking if I recall.

The flying through timelines is scaled from time breaker vegeta

Like others have said, Xeno is Goku is 99% scaling 1% feats.

You keep screaming for scans and feats when several users have made it CRYSTAL CLEAR to you guys that there is very few scans or feats for Xeno Goku

Power scaling is an acceptable form of debating.

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@prime-okami: it’s not just sailor moon either, if a character is substantially faster or even just slightly faster even if they are completely outclassed dc and durability wise. People on cv will still claim the db character gets blitzed

Like if dbs Goku has multi galaxy durability, and someone planet level but is trillions of times faster attacks him it doesn’t matter how fast they are, they have no way of harming Goku

Plus people dismiss dbverse logic, in dbverse more power means more resistance to hax. But since that would disprove some of their arguments they’ll claim it doesn’t apply

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: I’m on mobile so I can’t post scans atm. A guy already posted TONS of scans after a few of you were demanding scans, then when you got them you were like “doesn’t count, he lost to dbs Goku.”

I already saw those scans, nothing implying Multiversal power.

It wasn’t one timeline explosion he wanted to protect himself from. It was ALL of time and existence exploding he wanted to protect himself from.

Can you prove that it was all existence and time exploding ? Also again, when was stated that DB existence is filled with Infinite Timelines, was said that can have Infinite Paths, not that have Infinite Paths, in the end of the day he needed to protect himself from that explosion and should be noted that Xenoverse Goku at that time was barely Suppressed Beerus Level like Jman88933 pointed in page 5 in that thread.

He was going to return from the crack in time and rebuild time and existence to his liking if I recall.

You will need to argue with Jman here, like I stated before, most of my knowledge about Xenoverse is from another that already played the game.

The flying through timelines is scaled from time breaker vegeta.

When Time Breaker Vegeta even managed to do this in first place ? Actually, where is the context like:

How he did that

If he needed some special power to move through time

How was controlling him at that time and he really fly through timelines or this is just the game mechanism ?

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@prime-okami: it’s not just sailor moon either, if a character is substantially faster or even just slightly faster even if they are completely outclassed dc and durability wise. People on cv will still claim the db character gets blitzed

Like if dbs Goku has multi galaxy durability, and someone planet level but is trillions of times faster attacks him it doesn’t matter how fast they are, they have no way of harming Goku

Plus people dismiss dbverse logic, in dbverse more power means more resistance to hax. But since that would disprove some of their arguments they’ll claim it doesn’t apply

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scotchbear said:

No Caption Provided

I don't existed for 20 years to saw that commentary.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:
@decaf_wizard said:
@scotchbear said:

No Caption Provided

I don't existed for 20 years to saw that commentary.

Is this English?

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Scotchbear

@decaf_wizard: proof it’s not?

I’ll wait

Every site generally allows power scaling for db and such because it’s hard to quantify anything they do without it

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Scotchbear

@joviolma: Xenoverse Goku isn’t Xeno Goku. Xenoverse Goku is like post BoG Goku but pre ssb Goku. As he only has up to ssj3. Xenoverse 1 Goku that is

I never claimed demigra had multiversal durability so idk why I need to defend him having that level of durability?

It was said that he was going to destroy all flows of time.

Like I said I’m limited in my scan posting as I’m on mobile atm.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: Xenoverse Goku isn’t Xeno Goku. Xenoverse Goku is like post BoG Goku but pre ssb Goku. As he only has up to ssj3.

Not once I claimed this, my point is that he survived Demigra's Blast in the Timevault like Jman pointed in that thread.

I never claimed demigra had multiversal durability so idk why I need to defend him having that level of durability?

If he is in fact Multiversal, he only surpass Sailor Moon in Raw DC, you will need to post feats of speed, hax and durability to say that he can win this battle, not his ''Multiversal'' claim, I can wait.

It was said that he was going to destroy all flows of time.

Okay, but how ? External Effects using the time vault or his own power was destroying Time ?

Prime-Okami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scotchbear: This site has some weird opinions concerning DB. One is the fact a lot of people seem to think split durability is actually a thing as well.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: Xeno Goku is actually based around scaling alone. He doesn't have many feats. It just depends on what people perceive him as.

Some fans see him as Multiversal while some haters see him as Street level.

Hell, some random punk yesterday claimed Goku SSB from TOP is not even Planetary.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023 said:

@joviolma: Xeno Goku is actually based around scaling alone. He doesn't have many feats. It just depends on what people perceive him as.

Some fans see him as Multiversal while some haters see him as Street level.

Hell, some random punk yesterday claimed Goku SSB from TOP is not even Planetary.

LOL SSB Goku only planetary ?

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023: honestly people should just use composite Goku instead of Xeno Goku.

Xeno Goku is just so varied in opinions that it’s useless debating with him

Either they are Goku lovers and are gonna agree that he is multiversal and all that from scaling because db fans know that scaling is how we do things

Haters will demand proof, since there isn’t any feats, they’ll dismiss him.

At least composite Goku has feats and is just as OP if not more lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: Yup, it's that Goku, Naruto, Ichigo and Luffy buster thread that's going on.

It's hilarious actually. They are lowballing Goku from Planetary to Star level. Take a look, it's funny actually.