Galactus vs Theracles

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Theracles

I never thought of posting a forum of myslef battling someone else but I wanted to know what you would think of this battle. My bet is on myself.

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By cpt_linger

well mate judging from your bio, i dont see ya losing

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
Wow Dude... are you really stronger than Galactus ?
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Theracles
King Saturn said:
"Wow Dude... are you really stronger than Galactus ?
"

Well yeah, my bio says it all. Im just slightly stronger than the Living Tribunal.
One-Above-All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By One-Above-All

Wow... This is really unfair.

Taken from Theracles's bio:

SuperPowers:
  • His power is beyond omnipotent, he possesses the power of the entire Omniverse.
My Weaknesses:
  • None
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
Theracles said:
"King Saturn said:
"

Well yeah, my bio says it all. Im just slightly stronger than the Living Tribunal."
Hmm... well if you are that powerful. Why make a thread against someone you know you can beat easily ? Why not fight the LT or Man Of Miracles ?
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

caption
caption
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Theracles
One-Above-All said:
"Well... This is really unfair.

SuperPowers:
  • His power is beyond omnipotent, he possesses the power of the entire Omniverse.
My Weaknesses:
  • None
"

I didn't write any of my weaknesses but I have one, if I waste my energy for a period of time long enough I would need to charge up my energy, thats when I am vulnerable, but the attacks that could hurt me in that state is a blast from someone like Galactus, someone below him wouldn't have any effect on me, but to charge up I take like 5 minutes. I am not technically beyond omnipotent, I wrote that as a way of saying I am omnipotent but I can increase my power infinitely. But to waste all my energy to charge up, I have to fight for a really long time and judging by my bio, it would take someone really powerful to handle me for that long. But once I transform to my second form, I don't waste energy and I do not have any weaknesses.
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Theracles
the human Juggernaut said:
"
caption
caption
"

He can't beat me, I am slightly stronger than the Living Tribunal and I doubt the Beyoder being able to beat LT.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
Theracles said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"
caption
caption
"

He can't beat me, I am slightly stronger than the Living Tribunal and I doubt the Beyoder being able to beat LT."
Classic Beyonder did have power beyond the Living Tribunal
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Theracles
King Saturn said:
"Theracles said:
"King Saturn said:
"

Well yeah, my bio says it all. Im just slightly stronger than the Living Tribunal."
Hmm... well if you are that powerful. Why make a thread against someone you know you can beat easily ? Why not fight the LT or Man Of Miracles ? "

Because I wanted to see how people would react if I made a thread on Galactus vs myslef. Only after we determine a winner I would start a new thread.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
Theracles said:
"King Saturn said:
"Theracles said:
"King Saturn said:
"

Hmm... well if you are that powerful. Why make a thread against someone you know you can beat easily ? Why not fight the LT or Man Of Miracles ? "

Because I wanted to see how people would react if I made a thread on Galactus vs myslef. Only after we determine a winner I would start a new thread."
Oh I See... Very Good Sir
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Theracles
King Saturn said:
"Theracles said:
"King Saturn said:
"Theracles said:
"King Saturn said:
"

Because I wanted to see how people would react if I made a thread on Galactus vs myslef. Only after we determine a winner I would start a new thread."
Oh I See... Very Good Sir"

Classic Beyonder had the power beyond LT? That is a lot of power, when I am in my first form I am slightly stronger than LT but once I transform I reach another level but maybe my second form is on par with Classic Beyonder.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn
Theracles said:
"King Saturn said:
"Theracles said:
"King Saturn said:
"Theracles said:
"King Saturn said:
"

Classic Beyonder had the power beyond LT? That is a lot of power, when I am in my first form I am slightly stronger than LT but once I transform I reach another level but maybe my second form is on par with Classic Beyonder."
Oh I See... well dude if you have this much power. There really isnt much competition for you then to compete against
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Theracles
King Saturn said:
"Theracles said:
"King Saturn said:
"Theracles said:
"King Saturn said:
"Theracles said:
"King Saturn said:
"

Classic Beyonder had the power beyond LT? That is a lot of power, when I am in my first form I am slightly stronger than LT but once I transform I reach another level but maybe my second form is on par with Classic Beyonder."
Oh I See... well dude if you have this much power. There really isnt much competition for you then to compete against"
One-Above-All could maybe beat me.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King_Saturn
Theracles said:
"King Saturn said:
"Theracles said:
"King Saturn said:
"Theracles said:
"King Saturn said:
"Theracles said:
"King Saturn said:
"

Oh I See... well dude if you have this much power. There really isnt much competition for you then to compete against"
One-Above-All could maybe beat me."
Yeah. But you are so high up the totem pole in terms of power scale... you have very few people who can compete with you... so there isnt much you can do that would actually draw challenge to you... or give you something to do that would actually be adventurous since you are capable of defeating 99 percent of all beings within the entire Omniverse... so what can you do that would really be fun to you... if you are totally Omnipotent and can kill people with the snap of your fingers ?
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Theracles
King Saturn said:
"Theracles said:
"King Saturn said:
"Theracles said:
"King Saturn said:
"Theracles said:
"King Saturn said:
"Theracles said:
"King Saturn said:
"

One-Above-All could maybe beat me."
Yeah. But you are so high up the totem pole in terms of power scale... you have very few people who can compete with you... so there isnt much you can do that would actually draw challenge to you... or give you something to do that would actually be adventurous since you are capable of defeating 99 percent of all beings within the entire Omniverse... so what can you do that would really be fun to you... if you are totally Omnipotent and can kill people with the snap of your fingers ? "
One-Above-All can do that too, but I would never erase someone from reality unless I need to, like if I am battling One-Above-All to determine the most powerful, I wouldn't try to erase from reality, I would fight him until somoene yields.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By King_Saturn
Hmmmm...interesting
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#19  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Galactus.

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#20  Edited By T.J. Magnum

ummmmmmmmm

shrugs

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By King_Saturn
Well I guess Theracles is the Living Tribunal of The Vine...

lol
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Tevnoba
One-Above-All said:
"Wow... This is really unfair.

SuperPowers:
My Weaknesses:
  • None
"
Pathetic and lame as all hell.  You call that a Bio?  I can only assume you are about 6, because that has no originality to it what so ever and makes for a pathetic character story.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tevnoba said:
"One-Above-All said:

SuperPowers:
My Weaknesses:
  • None
"
Pathetic and lame as all hell.  You call that a Bio?  I can only assume you are about 6, because that has no originality to it what so ever and makes for a pathetic character story."
lol, yea, why ever make one if you can't be beaten? 
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

caption
watch out for him theracles, he can even hurt you.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By King_Saturn
the human Juggernaut said:
"
caption
"
Ha Ha Ha  !  Saint Of Killers is a beast indeed
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Theracles
King Saturn said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"
caption
"
Ha Ha Ha  !  Saint Of Killers is a beast indeed"

Yeah, this guy could probably beat me or be on par with me.
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Tevnoba
Theracles said:
"Tevnoba said:
"One-Above-All said:

SuperPowers:
My Weaknesses:
  • None
"
Pathetic and lame as all hell.  You call that a Bio?  I can only assume you are about 6, because that has no originality to it what so ever and makes for a pathetic character story."
You should read my character story, Theracles wasn't always that powerful, he was a Hulk-level guy then I decided to makee him much higher, and dude I am sixteen. And I have already stated some of my weaknesses above, red them if you want to."
What you are saying is that you have "grown" to be equal to TOAA or Thanos with the HOTU - give it up.  If you want a character to be that powerful he should be TOAA of his own actuality don't try to screw up the Marvel Actuality with this.
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Theracles
Tevnoba said:
"Theracles said:
"Tevnoba said:
"One-Above-All said:

SuperPowers:
My Weaknesses:
  • None
"
You should read my character story, Theracles wasn't always that powerful, he was a Hulk-level guy then I decided to makee him much higher, and dude I am sixteen. And I have already stated some of my weaknesses above, red them if you want to."
What you are saying is that you have "grown" to be equal to TOAA or Thanos with the HOTU - give it up.  If you want a character to be that powerful he should be TOAA of his own actuality don't try to screw up the Marvel Actuality with this."
Ok, I respectyour opinion of my character but lets just drop this, lets not turn into an argument.
AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#29  Edited By AssertingValor
Theracles said:
"King Saturn said:
"

If yer slightly mer powerfl tan the LT than SHitzu man!!!!!!!!!
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By King_Saturn
ebuchanan said:
"Theracles said:
"King Saturn said:
"

If yer slightly mer powerfl tan the LT than SHitzu man!!!!!!!!!"
LMFAO

Yubba Yubba