Galactus vs The Spectre

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator

Galactus, despite been fed quite recently, allows greed to consume him once again. Thus, he aproaches New Earth. Upon neutralizing Earth's heroes (no matter the effort that would require - assume he succeeded), he is ready to consume the planet. Jim Corrigan, The Spectre, senses Galactus hideous, past crimes and is compelled to intervene, both to assist in saving his home planet (he is, after all Earth's last hope), but also bringing to Galactus the Vengeance of God -which he righteously deserves. Will he succeed?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000

spectre destroy G

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" spectre destroy G "
What do you think would happen, if Galactus was at a normal, or more powerful state?
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Morpheus_ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" spectre destroy G "
What do you think would happen, if Galactus was at a normal, or more powerful state? "
galactus would have to be at a high power to face spectre
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@DC_Marvel_1000:I gave the Spectre many advantages because I thought that Big G at full power would be too much for Spectre to handle...
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
The Spectre wins here
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By AtPhantom

You have basically given absolutely no chance to Galactus. He would have to be at highly or fully fed state to even challenge the Spectre. As it is, it's a curbstomp.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Morpheus_ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000:I gave the Spectre many advantages because I thought that Big G at full power would be too much for Spectre to handle... "
 a full power spectre (unbound) would beat a full power G
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@AtPhantom said:
" You have basically given absolutely no chance to Galactus. He would have to be at highly or fully fed state to even challenge the Spectre. As it is, it's a curbstomp. "
I took care of it. Look above.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By MrDirector786

Spectre would turn into the size of the solar system like this:

No Caption Provided

And then, he would proceed to murder Galactus.

Omnithian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Omnithian

Spectre.... Stalemated the Anti-Monitor...

Anti-Monitor = Multiversal Threat
Big G = Universal Threat
Big G at anything less than full power wouldn't be enough..

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By AtPhantom
@Morpheus_ said:
" @AtPhantom said:
" You have basically given absolutely no chance to Galactus. He would have to be at highly or fully fed state to even challenge the Spectre. As it is, it's a curbstomp. "
I took care of it. Look above. "
Still going with the Spectre.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Saturn
Spectre kills a Full Power Galactus
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@AtPhantom:  In Spectre we trust, eh? Anyway, it seems to be unanimous.

P.S. Where is your avatar from?
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By AtPhantom
@Morpheus_ said:
" @AtPhantom:  In Spectre we trust, eh? Anyway, it seems to be unanimous.

P.S. Where is your avatar from?
"
Day of vengeance special, in the midst of the battle between Spectre and Nabu.
No Caption Provided

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@AtPhantom:  Thanks. I have read the issue, yet I didn't recall that certain Spectre picture.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By AtPhantom
@Morpheus_ said:
" @AtPhantom:  Thanks. I have read the issue, yet I didn't recall that certain Spectre picture. "
No prob.
Avatar image for rage_of_olympus
Rage.Of.Olympus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Rage.Of.Olympus
@Omnithian said:
" Spectre.... Stalemated the Anti-Monitor...Anti-Monitor = Multiversal ThreatBig G = Universal ThreatBig G at anything less than full power wouldn't be enough.. "
Galactus is an Omniversal level threat. He has shown that he contains an entire cosmos within him, and that he contains Infinite Energy (When he returned to his natural state he proved that.). Hell, a future 616 Galactus, created the next Marvel Universe, with the infinite energy contained within him. A future 616 Galactus was also going to consume the entire Omniverse if he had not been stopped. He was going to devour all time/space in the Black celestial arc, as I recall.

It's not illogical to say, that at Full Power, Galactus is capable of containing the entire Omniverse and all that power within him.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Rage.Of.Olympus said:
" @Omnithian said:
" Spectre.... Stalemated the Anti-Monitor...Anti-Monitor = Multiversal ThreatBig G = Universal ThreatBig G at anything less than full power wouldn't be enough.. "
Galactus is an Omniversal level threat. He has shown that he contains an entire cosmos within him, and that he contains Infinite Energy (When he returned to his natural state he proved that.). Hell, a future 616 Galactus, created the next Marvel Universe, with the infinite energy contained within him. A future 616 Galactus was also going to consume the entire Omniverse if he had not been stopped. He was going to devour all time/space in the Black celestial arc, as I recall. It's not illogical to say, that at Full Power, Galactus is capable of containing the entire Omniverse and all that power within him. "
G at full poer can not contain the omniverse that a little much, that a future galactus not current it's like making a superman battle but using kal kent.
Rage.Of.Olympus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Rage.Of.Olympus

That was a future 616 Galactus. Completely faulty analogy. Using Kal Kent as a bases for Superman is different than using the same the same incarnation of Galactus, except him in the future. For cosmic beings like them, time doesn't change much.

Like I said Galactus is an Omniversal threat. At Full Power it is not illogical to say he can contain the Omniverse or something close to that.

Also, someone locked the Superman vs. Thor thread. Give me a link to the original thread, so I can continue the debate there. I'm looking for it, but I can't seem to find it.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Rage.Of.Olympus said:
" That was a future 616 Galactus. Completely faulty analogy. Using Kal Kent as a bases for Superman is different than using the same the same incarnation of Galactus, except him in the future. For cosmic beings like them, time doesn't change much. Like I said Galactus is an Omniversal threat. At Full Power it is not illogical to say he can contain the Omniverse or something close to that. Also, someone locked the Superman vs. Thor thread. Give me a link to the original thread, so I can continue the debate there. I'm looking for it, but I can't seem to find it. "
they have all been locked, and galactus at full power is only on par with eternity and he is not a omniversal threat, and we have no idea what might have happened to galactus in the future so it is not a good way to use him
Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Aronmorales

Spectre.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Rage.Of.Olympus

They have all been locked? Why? So we cannot continue the debate? Well that kind of sucks. I just put my entire Thor and Superman collection at hand, with all my scans, and am currently responding to you're post.

Eternity, has shown to be the embodiment of the entire Multiverse etc. So his definitely that level in terms of a threat.

I don't see how you can debate Galactus being an Omniversal threat, as it's been shown on panel that he is an Omniversal level threat. We know exactly what happened to Galactus. Also it wasn't that long ago into the future. I don't see why it's not a good basis, especially in terms of Cosmic Beings. Time has realtively little meaning to them.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Rage.Of.Olympus said:
" They have all been locked? Why? So we cannot continue the debate? Well that kind of sucks. I just put my entire Thor and Superman collection at hand, with all my scans, and am currently responding to you're post. Eternity, has shown to be the embodiment of the entire Multiverse etc. So his definitely that level in terms of a threat.I don't see how you can debate Galactus being an Omniversal threat, as it's been shown on panel that he is an Omniversal level threat. We know exactly what happened to Galactus. Also it wasn't that long ago into the future. I don't see why it's not a good basis, especially in terms of Cosmic Beings. Time has realtively little meaning to them. "
where does it say this? and eternity is only the embodiment of the 616 universe, anything outside or that falls under LT ruling, and if galactus is so powerful why could he not stop the IG or pre-con beyonder
Rage.Of.Olympus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Rage.Of.Olympus

It has been stated multiple times, that Eternity is the embodiment of the Multiverse. It's been stated multiple times that Eternity's essence encompasses the entirety of the Multiverse. I can think of one just of the top off my head. It depends on writers mostly, but if I had to guess what his position is now, I would say he encompasses the Multvierse.

Because Pre-Retcon Beyonder is a God who is arguably the most powerful comic character ever witnessed, and the Infinity Gauntlet, is just that powerful.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By the creator
@Rage.Of.Olympus said:
"They have all been locked? Why? So we cannot continue the debate? Well that kind of sucks. I just put my entire Thor and Superman collection at hand, with all my scans, and am currently responding to you're post. Eternity, has shown to be the embodiment of the entire Multiverse etc. So his definitely that level in terms of a threat.I don't see how you can debate Galactus being an Omniversal threat, as it's been shown on panel that he is an Omniversal level threat. We know exactly what happened to Galactus. Also it wasn't that long ago into the future. I don't see why it's not a good basis, especially in terms of Cosmic Beings. Time has realtively little meaning to them."
Then do a blog post for the Superman vs Thor debate and unlike many others, why don't you try and show thefeats for both characters so that you present the evidence for readers to make an unbiased choice....it will be a novelity.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Rage.Of.Olympus said:
" It has been stated multiple times, that Eternity is the embodiment of the Multiverse. It's been stated multiple times that Eternity's essence encompasses the entirety of the Multiverse. I can think of one just of the top off my head. It depends on writers mostly, but if I had to guess what his position is now, I would say he encompasses the Multvierse. Because Pre-Retcon Beyonder is a God who is arguably the most powerful comic character ever witnessed, and the Infinity Gauntlet, is just that powerful. "
i have my doubts but it depends, and i REALLY doubt that current galactus is a omniversel threat
Rage.Of.Olympus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Rage.Of.Olympus
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" i have my doubts but it depends, and i REALLY doubt that current galactus is a omniversel threat "
I'm not saying he is at his regular levels, but as we have seen, he is an Omniversal threat, at near or at his full power.
Rage.Of.Olympus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Rage.Of.Olympus
@the creator said:
" Then do a blog post for the Superman vs Thor debate and unlike many others, why don't you try and show thefeats for both characters so that you present the evidence for readers to make an unbiased choice....it will be a novelity. "
What's a blog post? Sorry for the for lack of knowledge, but I rarely ever go on "comicvine".
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#30  Edited By Dreadmaster
@Rage.Of.Olympus said:
"@Omnithian said:
Galactus is an Omniversal level threat. He has shown that he contains an entire cosmos within him, and that he contains Infinite Energy (When he returned to his natural state he proved that.). Hell, a future 616 Galactus, created the next Marvel Universe, with the infinite energy contained within him. A future 616 Galactus was also going to consume the entire Omniverse if he had not been stopped. He was going to devour all time/space in the Black celestial arc, as I recall. It's not illogical to say, that at Full Power, Galactus is capable of containing the entire Omniverse and all that power within him. "

Where did you get this from?
Rage.Of.Olympus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Rage.Of.Olympus

Comics.....

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Rage.Of.Olympus said:
" Comics..... "
would love to see some scans since i don't remember it EVER saying that galactus is a omniverse threat, this would put him on powers of the likes of LT
Rage.Of.Olympus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Rage.Of.Olympus

The Black Celestial arc is an example. If he hadn't been stopped, his hunger would have consumed everything.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Rage.Of.Olympus said:
" The Black Celestial arc is an example. If he hadn't been stopped, his hunger would have consumed everything. "
again a scan would be nice since my marvel comic knowledge is not as good as DC.
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Tevnoba
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Rage.Of.Olympus said:
" They have all been locked? Why? So we cannot continue the debate? Well that kind of sucks. I just put my entire Thor and Superman collection at hand, with all my scans, and am currently responding to you're post. Eternity, has shown to be the embodiment of the entire Multiverse etc. So his definitely that level in terms of a threat.I don't see how you can debate Galactus being an Omniversal threat, as it's been shown on panel that he is an Omniversal level threat. We know exactly what happened to Galactus. Also it wasn't that long ago into the future. I don't see why it's not a good basis, especially in terms of Cosmic Beings. Time has realtively little meaning to them. "
where does it say this? and eternity is only the embodiment of the 616 universe, anything outside or that falls under LT ruling, and if galactus is so powerful why could he not stop the IG or pre-con beyonder "
NO HE IS NOT!.  Eternity is the embodiment of all time in the Marvel Multiverse, just as his companion Infinity is the personification of all space in the Marvel Multiverse to include the spaces between dimensions and alternate realities.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Tevnoba said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Rage.Of.Olympus said:
where does it say this? and eternity is only the embodiment of the 616 universe, anything outside or that falls under LT ruling, and if galactus is so powerful why could he not stop the IG or pre-con beyonder "
NO HE IS NOT!.  Eternity is the embodiment of all time in the Marvel Multiverse, just as his companion Infinity is the personification of all space in the Marvel Multiverse to include the spaces between dimensions and alternate realities. "
ok man calm down lol i know that more then ya think i do, but galactus is still not a omniversal threat from what i know
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By King_Saturn
what is this Eternity vs The Spectre now ? I thought this fight was between Galactus and The Spectre...
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@King Saturn said:
" what is this Eternity vs The Spectre now ? I thought this fight was between Galactus and The Spectre...
"
well rage came in here talking about G being a omniversal threat and that spectre can't handle that so i asked for proof and scans but neva got em
Omg chris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Omg chris

spectre wins

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By King_Saturn
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" what is this Eternity vs The Spectre now ? I thought this fight was between Galactus and The Spectre...
"
well rage came in here talking about G being a omniversal threat and that spectre can't handle that so i asked for proof and scans but neva got em "
Galactus isnt a Omniversal Threat. Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet bound Galactus as well as several other Cosmic Beings...

No Caption Provided

if Galactus was truly a Omniversal Threat he would have been able to have to do more here than let The Mad Titan bind him... the concept of Omniversal Threat means you have Nigh Omnipotent or Omnipotent power within every single Universe with the Marvel Multiverse...

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@King Saturn said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
"
well rage came in here talking about G being a omniversal threat and that spectre can't handle that so i asked for proof and scans but neva got em "
Galactus isnt a Omniversal Threat. Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet bound Galactus as well as several other Cosmic Beings...

No Caption Provided

if Galactus was truly a Omniversal Threat he would have been able to have to do more here than let The Mad Titan bind him... the concept of Omniversal Threat means you have Nigh Omnipotent or Omnipotent power within every single Universe with the Marvel Multiverse...

"
thats what i said and he said that the IG is a higher power and i was kinda like ''wtf how can you be higher then omniversal threat''
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By King_Saturn
hmmm... so how did we get to Eternity then ?
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@King Saturn said:
" hmmm... so how did we get to Eternity then ?
"
i said that a full power G is on par with eternity and said that eternity is not a omniversal threat and he said other stuff it's all back in the thread lol
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By King_Saturn
oh
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#45  Edited By Dreadmaster

How is Galactus an omniversal threat when the Nova Corps deems him universal?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By King_Saturn
@dreadmaster said:
" How is Galactus an omniversal threat when the Nova Corps deems him universal? "
dont know...
Avatar image for high_revolutionary
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spectre won't be able to kill Galactus.  Just like how Darkseid could do it with his omega beams.

Spectre wins by scale of powers alone (I know he's been made to look like a tool here and there, but I blame the writers not the characters).

TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By TruePwnge

Spectre is a jobber but at full power he stomps Galactus

Sidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers