• 136 results
guled120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By guled120

@alexandrinus: it doesn't make any sense, he got his powers after the PF put him in the egg.. If u search it the u'll find that his powers is similar to those of the PF's.. Pf gives life and power, Galactus feeds it... Eternity asked Galactus to help him defend the universe against Abraxas....

Xoxo~::/Gossip~Guy!!!!!!......❤️❤️❤️❤️

guled120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cypher0120: no he isn't... Galactus, Celestials, Odin, Zues<<<<Lord Chaos and Mister Order<<<<infinity and Eternity.

Nite_Nite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus>>abstracts right now.

So the Big G>>celestials

alexandrinus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot:

All those appearences that you refered to, Galactus was never in his full power. In each one of those moments he was trying to feed because hunger was consuming him. I mean, Galactus has defeted celestials before (Odin needed the Destructor's armor and the essence of all male Asgardians put into it - except for Thor - and use the Odinsword to do so) and even elder gods. Some of these elder gods have proved to be more powerfull than certain cosmic entities. He has also defeated abstracts. (and only once or twice did we found Galactus in his full power in comics. In those he was immensily powerfull). And all cosmic entities besides Eternity and the Living Tribunal actually fear him. There are a few comics stating that. So if he is NOT THAT POWERFULL what do they fear then? That's waht makes me believe Galactus is very powerfull and one of the most powerfull cosmic entities of the MCU. But unfortunately real feats do not account that. He is always in danger, always subject to some power that is a threat to the multiverse or some other nonsense. I've been reading comics for thirty years now and to tell you the truth I don't know what to think of Galactus nowadays.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Spambot

@alexandrinus: Honestly, I am soooooooooooooo tired of that excuse being made for Galactus in every fight he loses or people consider to be a low showing. He is pretty much always hungry and never at 'full power' so we need to accept that as a reality with him as a character. I don't think LT or Eternity have any reason to fear Galactus either. He has his function in the universe(though its been changed recently) and generally does just that. I'm not in the mood to have some big debate about Galactus' power level relative to how fed he is though. I have read dozens upon dozens of battles involving Galactus to have a pretty good sense of how powerful he is generally written to be and people are way too quick to attach the 'but he was hungry there' excuse when nothing was even stated in the comic about him being starving or anything like it. People just naturally read w/e they want to into things all too often. That is a flaw in him as a character that his power level fluctuates and that his power level will decrease the longer a battle goes on.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus is one of my top three favorite marvel characters, but he is going down faster than he can even comprehend what would happen. 100% galactus is a meme created by comic fans who are extreme Galactus fans, it was stated THREE times so far in Marvel history that he may not be able to ever satisfy himself. Infinite power might not be enough, the entire omniverse absorbed may not be enough. So, when you see users say he wasn't 100%, they are kind of dumb and haven't ever read Marvel comics to know that 100% Galactus is essentially the actual One Above All, not the celestial, the prime authority and highest power in Marvel. 100% Galactus = the absorbing of everything. This has not happened and never will, so yes 100% Galactus beats everyone...because he needs to absorb everyone and everything to achieve it.

Celestial OAA wipes the flood with him, takes too long for Galactus to obtain nearly that much power and he only took out no name, low tier Celestials. Scathan and OAA are at the top of the tier and the combination of a few lower level celestials wrecked Galactus.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By HitTheAssasin

Current Galactus is Lifebringer he stomps with his pinky

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kryptonianpride: right now galactus is Lifebringer he Stomped Order and chaos 2 Abstracts easily.He stomps here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus has to rummage planet to planet or general area to area to fix things after his rebirth, where as beings like Scathan can probably end countless realities and universes. Lots of beings are able to revive and give life, few can destroy dozens, hundreds, thousands or even more full universes as Scathan and OAA can. All the Galactus change did was invert his power to give life instead of feed on energies.

Current Galactus is Lifebringer he stomps with his pinky

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kryptonianpride all of that is irrelevant.TOAA(Celestial) does not have the feats to suggest he can stomp 2 Abstracts as Lifebringer did

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope. Galactus isn't capable of giving life to countless, potentially uncountable volumes of entire universes. Scathan and OAA likely can wink out multiverses and maybe more if they so desire. Galactus is now similar to the Phoenix Force in my opinion, but nowhere near top level Celestials.

@kryptonianpride: right now galactus is Lifebringer he Stomped Order and chaos 2 Abstracts easily.He stomps here.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kryptonianpride proof of OAA doing such things?Shown on Panel?Also Eternity created him and your claiming A CELESTIAL is superior to the PF or Eternity.......BS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Proof is that there is a heirarchy for the Celestial order and Scathan is on par with Living Tribunal. One Above All has no feats, but he is the guy Scathan answers to. Scathan is a glorified secretary and consultant for the entire Marvel omniverse, he is the guy who's opinion matters more than most others in existence, as LT values his input greatly. However, OAA is his superior and commands him, who in turn is commanded by The Fulcrum.

TOAA > Fulcrum > OAA > Scathan/LT > huge gap > Galactus currently. I am shocked you think Eternity is stronger than Scathan and OAA, just dumbfounded really. I'll let others retort on that because I just don't have the strength to debate what is common knowledge.

@hittheassasin said:

@kryptonianpride proof of OAA doing such things?Shown on Panel?Also Eternity created him and your claiming A CELESTIAL is superior to the PF or Eternity.......BS

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How can galactus beat the one above all. I thought the one above all is the strongest in marvel.

The pheonix has beat galctus BUT the key word was a atraving galactus look at this

There are two TOAA's in Marvel. A Celestial named The One Above All and God (aka: TOAA)

Galactus should win depending on his feeding status. Otherwise TOAA wins.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kryptonianpride Scathan is a Exception he is from an alternate reality...Don't scale from Scathan also LOL at any REGULAR Celestial being stronger than the Tribunal he has no feats to show that in fact he got Stomped by IG Thanos who is under the LT so there your claim is null and void

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Your argument is that because he has X power now, he is somehow supremely more powerful than before. All he is now is the inversion of what he was before. Instead of taking lives, he gives it. One by one, instead of all at once. Why doesn't he do it all at once? Because his power isn't any different than it was before, it is just flipped. Galactus the Lifegiver has no feats, so that sucks really for you if you want to toss feats into the game. OAA has no feats, but he is the superior commanding entity for the character on par with and possibly exceeding Living Tribunal in power and is still said to lose because he has no feats. Galactus the Lifegiver has no feats, but you are dead sure he could beat someone who Living Tribunal needs help from. Bias confirmed on your end.

Just a few mind boggling things said on this page alone I want to highlight that other users said.

1. Eternity is superior to Living Tribunal and Scathan.

2. Living Tribunal was beaten by Thanos using the IG.

3. Galactus the Lifebringer acquired near omniversal power. (But still chooses to give life to planet by planet instead of entire universes at a time...because he can't do it.

4. Using featless OAA as a justification for his loss, when Galactus the Lifebringer also has no feats.

The amount of fanboyism is intense and it's only page 3. Mods, I suggest locking this thread immediately because there is some serious trolling happening in here. In the span of just a few hours, 4 insane and factually inaccurate statements on this page alone were made that really made me want to get buy some alcohol to try to de-stress.

Avatar image for avatar_of_green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Avatar_of_Green

@guled120 said:

@Cypher0120: no he isn't... Galactus, Celestials, Odin, Zues<<<<Lord Chaos and Mister Order<<<<infinity and Eternity.

World-Eater Galactus at Full Power is supposedly a brother to Eternity. There are scans stating this if you want me to post them. If Galactus dies then the universe dies. He is necessary. Eternity greets Galactus as a brother, just read the scans. He groups himself, Galactus, and Death together and mentions that they saved the universe by saving themselves.

In the next scan, we again see Galactus refer to himself as a brother to Eternity (not multi-Eternity, which is absolutely a different thing, I have proof if this if you want as well). He even explains why... pay attention, please. "(I) merged with the dying heart of the sixth omniverse".* The dying heart of multi-Eternity, the heart of the entire omniverse, merged with Galactus. Now read the small bubbles on the bottom right. That is multi-Eternity explaining it to Galactus. "I am the sentience of the universe!" "Let our death throes serve as birth pangs for a new form of life!" Clearly Galactus merged with Eternity to become the World Eater. He is on the same level as Eternity.

*We are now on the 8th reiteration of the omniverse, explaining Iso-8 becoming stable and fully explained in Hickman's Secret Wars and in Ewing's new Ultimates series.

No Caption Provided

He also was the last abstract standing against the Galactus Engine at the end of the Cancerverse arc, at least the last one who didn't abandon the battle. I have highlighted the "high-tier" Celestial Exitar, I believe, in the first photo. He retreats before Galactus does, according the the timeline of the battle.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Lifebringer Galactus represents Galactus as he should have been, supposedly. He was meant to represent the birth pangs of a new form of life. He no longer leaks energy. He may have been below the cosmic ideals, people like Chaos and Order, Infinity and Eternity, but Lifebringer doesn't seem to be, as he recently invaded Lord Chaos and Master Order's realm and beat them both silly, punching Master Order in the teeth and punking Lord Chaos.

So, if you want to say he is below them, then you may be right, but he has the potential to be much stronger than anyone but Eternity itself. (And also Molecule Man, apparently).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^Truth. This was a great moment, where previous Order and Chaos put Galactus and his creation in their places after their scuffle. Now, Galactus puts Order and Chaos in their places. Still, the best I can see Galactus ever becoming is on par with Eternity. Exitar is not a high tier Celestial, in my opinion. He is an enforcer, probably the pinnacle middle tier. Scathan, OAA, Taimut the Dreamer are at least in my opinion so far beyond all other Celestials, that human minds can't comprehend.

I mean, people forget that the Black Celestial took Galactus against his will and he had no power to stop him. Galactus was amped by the Celestial, started absorbing huge energies from the universe. In the 3rd trial of the engine, the normal Galactus stood there puffing his chest at the alternative version who was trying to break into the Fault, did so because of the massive Ego Galactus typically has and that it was essentially his problem, since it was his alternate causing this to happen. Galcatus, Ashirem and 3 random low tier no name celestials were left. They all lost power and Galactus was on his own. Then Death ended the Cancerverse. Here is a great quote about what happened to the Celestials at this time:

"The Galactus Engine had left every species that confronted it, including The Celestials, in ruins. The Celestials themselves now lacked their primary Judge thus leaving Arishem's position along with countless others to now be filled, at least until they could recover from the war."

As I've said for years, there is a Hierarchy in the Celestial order. Low tier, no names who desire no name, who do not deserve it (3 combined are too much for Galactus to handle). Mid Tiers: Exitar, Ashirem and similar. High tiers: Scathan, OAA, Taimut after his ascension.

Galactus can't even handle the combined forces of three no name low tiers and likely Ashirem was busting out all the stops and still failed, there is zero correlation between Ashirems power in that battle and Galactus. Ashirem could still be 10000x Galactus and burnt himself out, just because Galactus was the only one left after the Celestials did their best does not mean Galactus is stronger than they were. It was never implied in the slightest! In fact, the opposite was implied as I'd said, The celestials there gave 100% and burnt themselves out. Galactus half assed it as he always does, then had to deal with it on his own for a short time and had his ass saved by Lady Death.

The One Above All > The Fulcrum (maybe, not sure) > PR Beyonder > Classic Molecule Man > OAA > Scathan = LT > Middle Tier Celestials > Eternity > Galactus > Low Tier Celestials.

If anyone thinks Eternity is capable of ending more than his own universe, more than itself, you are mistaken. Middle Tier celestials can end many other universes at once and many Eternity's if need be. So, even they are vastly superior to Galactus the Lifebringer.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kryptonianpride: Celestial wanking OP. OAA has no feats to suggest Hurr Durr multiversal power.Also IG Thanos Stomped him along with all the other Abstracts and OAA was referred to as Eternity "foot soldier" by Thanos. Next.

guled120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatar_of_green: well Marvel itself stated him to be well bellow Eternity and Infinity and is no brother to Eternity. They may respect him but that's all... But the upper point is Galactus's abilities rn't limitless..

Adam_Taurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Adam_Taurus

Galactus would have to be at LEAST 75% fed to win IMO. Anything less than that gets beat.

Omega616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think people think that One-Above-All is the Living Tribunal but One-Above-All is the master of the nigh omnipotent being known as the Living Tribunal and One-Above-All is omnipotent and is the only one to be so, so if you put the supreme being of the Marvel universe up against Galactus... Sorry One-Above-All wins easily, But the Living Tribunal i don't know about though

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By cosmic_reign

@omega616 said:

I think people think that One-Above-All is the Living Tribunal but One-Above-All is the master of the nigh omnipotent being known as the Living Tribunal and One-Above-All is omnipotent and is the only one to be so, so if you put the supreme being of the Marvel universe up against Galactus... Sorry One-Above-All wins easily, But the Living Tribunal i don't know about though

You're right about The One Above All(Lol)

However, there are 2 entities that share that name in Marvel.

On topic

TOAA Celestial FTW!!

Omega616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_reign: True but TOAA would totally, most certainly, 100% would point at someone like Gorr the god butcher, Galactus or The Sentry/The Void and they would probably just explode and be removed from existence.

TOAA FTW!!... well he would win any fight really so always FTW

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

galactus wins this

Ihatecomics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guled120: The Phoenix force was not in this battle, and it is not the most powerful being in the MU. No, Phoenix force didn't create Galactus. That story was BS/retconned, galactus was born from the heart of the omniverse. Termite gave birth to him. Eternity>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Phoenix.

Ihatecomics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oaa was ranked at the same level of purple big g. As a life bringer, he stomps.

BenDaniyar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By BenDaniyar

I personally got the feeling OAA is roughly around the same power level as Arishem (or does anything suggest he is stronger?), while moderately fed (about 2 weeks past since last meal) - well fed (just ate a planet) Galan is roughly equal or slightly weaker than the regular Host Celestial.

So, moderately fed Galan loses, dealing some damage.

Well-fed Galactus gives a more decent fight, but in the end loses.

2 planets fed Galactus - I'll give Galactus [3-6]/10.

3 planets fed Galactus - now OAA is definetely the one who loses in a cool fight.

4 planets fed Galactus - OAA ends up manhandled.

Weakened LBG - loses, but doesn't die.

Normal LBG - OAA ends up manhandled again.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bendaniyar:

4 planet fed Galactus was one shotted by three merged Celestials. If we're going by TOAA be as top of the food chain in the celestial order (with the exception of Scathan) he should stomp. Plus Kirby stated that he intended the Celestials to be the next stop beyond Galactus even though they'be been turned into cosmic fodder lately (what's up with that?)

BenDaniyar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@x_insignia1:

1) Galactus definietely spent lots of energy to one-shot a Celestial. So, while he technically was 4-planets fed, he didn't hold that much of energy when he was shot by Voltron Celestial.

2) It was 3 Celestials+Dead Celestial body.

3) Voltron being consisted of 3 Cels+corpse doesn't necessarily mean it held the same power. It doesn't have to work that way. Some characters can become "exponentially stronger" combined, for example.

Then my personal clues to the point energy amplifications doesn't work linearly:

Phoenix host stated "you can drain world dry and you would be no match for Galactus".

I don't remember Chaos War story well, but IIRC Gaea amped Herc not by just amount of power she posessed, but made already overamped Herc multiple times stronger, making him multiversal being.

I am pretty sure such examples are here and there.

Being boss doesn't make OAA the strongest.

iwu1117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stupid question, One above all is the most powerful being in marvel, he won't get affected by the infinity gauntlet anyways.

killbilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 killbilly  Moderator

@iwu1117: Stupid answer. The CELESTIAL One Above All is NOT the most powerful being in Marvel.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By TheTruthIII

One Above All is completely, utterly, 100% featless. You can't scale him to the epitome of Celestial power just because he's the leader. Captain America is the leader of The Avengers, and Hulk + Thor follow his directions without question, does that make Cap an S tier?

All assumptions aside, Galactus should stomp.

Avatar image for perryompoonam59
Perryompoonam59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Look carefully,Actually marvel is using different powerful characters in different comics. Sometimes the previous character we found powerful in previous comic becomes weaker in second comic in order to increase the sell of second comic. But i am comparing real galactus vs celestial lord One above all.

GALACTUS IS NOT EVEN AS OLDER AS THE PRESENT UNIVERSE BUT OAA IS MORE THAN 7 TIMES OLDER THAN THE UNIVERSE WHICH MAKES HIM MORE EXPERIENCED. THE POWER COSMIC WHICH IS THE SOURCE OF GALACTUS IMMENSE POWER WAS GRANTED TO HIM WHEN AN AVERAGE CELESTIAL WAS IMPRESSED BY HIS SURVIVAL IN A COSMIC EVENT AND THEN THE GALAN A NORMAL MAN BECOME A COSMIC ENTITY NOW CALLED"GALACTUS". NOW WE CAN SEE THAT THE COMBINED FORCE OF ODIN,LORD VISHNU AND HERCULES COULD NOT MOVE ARIHSEM THE CELELSTIAL A S8NGLE NANOMETRE.THE ATTACK WAS PLANET SHATTERING POWERFUL AND GALCTUS WOULD VERY INJURED IN THAT ACT. ARIHSEM IS AN AVERAGE CELESTIAL WHO BEARED THE ATTACK AND ONE ABOVE ALL IS REALLY ONE ABOVE ALL AND HE IS EVEN BEYOND A OMEGA CELLESTIAL.THE ONE ABOVE ALL IS SUCH A COSMIC ENTITY WHOSE RACE CAN GET DESTROYED BUT REALLY HE IS INDESTRUCTIBLE AND OFFICIALY IS COMPARED WITH LIVING TRIBUNAL. I KNOW GALACTUS DEFEATED ONE CELESTIAL HIMSWLF AND FOUGHT THREE BUT THEY WERE WEAKEST OF CELESTAILS. THE ULTIMATE NULIFFIER WEAPON CAN DESTROY THE WHOLE MULTIVERSE IF THE USER IS ENOUGH POWERFUL. IN THE CELESTIAL WAR ONE ABOVE ALL LOST IT AND IT WAS HIDDEN IN AN UNKNOWN DIMENSION BY THE ASPIRANT.LATER GALACTUS DISCOVERED DISCOVERED IT AND KEPT IT WITH HIMSELF. SO OAA CAN MASTER SUCH POWERFUL WEAPON

EASILY.

AT LAST, YOU CAN EASILY JUDGE BY THE FACRS ABOVE THAT IF OAA VS GALCTUS TAKE PLACE OAA WILL WIN VERY EASILY.

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just wonder who compares a God with another character. So stupid.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 takenstew22  Moderator

@alisupo1 said:

I just wonder who compares a God with another character. So stupid.

This isn't the omnipotent TOAA. This is the Celestial one.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By TonyStark6999

Galactus, if he is fed enough.