• 63 results
#51 Edited by Spambot (9396 posts) - - Show Bio

@stezzy said:

@spambot: A starving Galactus swept an entire galaxy destroying every planet and star in it’s path in Annihilation after Annihilus siphoned all the energy he absorbed from the planets he was destroying with the cosmic control rod so him having the energy to “vomit the energy of a thousand worlds” means nothing. A starving Galactus still possess a great deal of energy unless he’s on the verge of death.

It doesn't really say he destroyed every planet and star in the galaxy. In the comic it actually happened in it just says it destroyed 3 star systems and was still going. Then in Thanos Imperative I think it was the writers mentioned it having swept the galaxy clean of the annihilation wave. That doesn't = destroying every star and planet in a galaxy. The batteries being used to siphon off Galactus' power were also in the same room so when they were destroyed its extremely likely he absorbed much of that energy before he unleashed that blast. Stop embellishing in an attempt to argue on behalf of Galan.

#52 Posted by Stezzy (318 posts) - - Show Bio

@spambot: Bro I just said that the blast destroyed everything in its way. I didn’t say it destroyed EVERY planet and star because Marvel earth wasn’t destroyed but in the aftermath of the event, right before Surfer went after the Celestials showed Galactus searching for a planet to eat in a void because there wasn’t a single star in light years or a planet. The cosmic control rod was what siphoned his energy, Thanos’s device only used him to force feed on the planets. Did you see Galactus absorb literally anything before he let off that blast? No. He just flat out went into rage after being freed and let it off. How about you stop assuming what was never shown or stated in the narrative instead?

#53 Edited by Spambot (9396 posts) - - Show Bio

@stezzy said:

@spambot: Bro I just said that the blast destroyed everything in its way. I didn’t say it destroyed EVERY planet and star because Marvel earth wasn’t destroyed but in the aftermath of the event, right before Surfer went after the Celestials showed Galactus searching for a planet to eat in a void because there wasn’t a single star in light years or a planet. The cosmic control rod was what siphoned his energy, Thanos’s device only used him to force feed on the planets. Did you see Galactus absorb literally anything before he let off that blast? No. He just flat out went into rage after being freed and let it off. How about you stop assuming what was never shown or stated in the narrative instead?

I literally just quoted you saying it destroyed every planet and star bro. If all this power cosmic is just suddenly released from the batteries it was in and is all around Galactus after he's been held prisoner for months chances are he's going to absorb it first thing or even as he is letting loose the blast.

#54 Edited by Stezzy (318 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright I’ll stop back pedaling on the galaxy shit but my point still stands that a starving Galactus still destroyed a shit ton of stars and planets. The void they stood in was evidence of no stars within light years being alive.

#55 Posted by phillip33 (4125 posts) - - Show Bio

@thearchon: Kyle with the life equation =\= highfather with the life equation. What are highfathers feats with the life equation? As of now galactus stomps and the only one who gives him a little bit of trouble is yuga khan.

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
#56 Posted by bowlt_swagg_320 (2249 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for despero_z_amazo
#57 Posted by DESPERO_Z_AMAZO (291 posts) - - Show Bio

Big G.

#58 Posted by Iron_Tiger (324 posts) - - Show Bio

Galan the Big G.

#59 Posted by LeonardSnart (2803 posts) - - Show Bio

@thearchon: instead of claiming people are saying stupid things, post feats and scans to disprove them

#60 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10254 posts) - - Show Bio

But can Galactus withstand the torment sanction?

#61 Posted by TonyStark6999 (2340 posts) - - Show Bio

If fed enough, Galactus wins.

#62 Edited by Stezzy (318 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: Yes with ease. Galactus’ presence alone warps time and reality and he exists beyond time and space. Reality warping and time fuckery will not affect Galactus and Galactus already has every ability Yuga has while having much more DC.

#63 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10254 posts) - - Show Bio
#64 Edited by Supermanthor (18917 posts) - - Show Bio