• 88 results
Avatar image for deactivated-6044a3a59a9f4
deactivated-6044a3a59a9f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

considering that Galactus no dif Phoenix Jean in Generations, I wonder if he can beat Dark Phoenix.

who wins???

vooon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By vooon

Phoenix makes Galactus her b*tch.

WARMACHINEROX3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vooon said:

That's not a very nice word... however yeah I agree that's pretty much what happens.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol its that one sided???

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Lord_Spectrum

Big G.

vooon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By vooon

@thor321: Even Rachel (Jean's daughter) stalemated Galactus and the Dark Phoenix is a lot stronger than the Green Phoenix. An argument could be made about a fully fed Galactus (which is wishful thinking), he would probably beat Dark Phoenix but we are not talking about the fully extent of Phoenix's power. Dark Phoenix is limited by his host, the strongest version of Phoenix would be the White Phoenix of the Crown, a complete armony and bound between Jean and the Phoenix that will curbstomp any version of Galactus.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vooon: yeah, Rachel outlasted normal Galactus I remember that.

Dark Phoenix was stated by Jean that she can create the Universe or something like that.

fully fed Galactus is above the Celestials.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for arranvidreturns
ArranVidReturns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vooon said:

That's not a very nice word... however yeah I agree that's pretty much what happens.

how is 'bitch' not a very nice word? it's just a term given to a female dog

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phoenix Rachel (weaker than Jean) vs Galactus

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/28028/705127-rachel_vs._galactus_002.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/28028/705128-rachel_vs._galactus_003.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/28028/705129-rachel_vs._galactus_004.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/28028/705131-rachel_vs._galactus_005.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/28028/705133-rachel_vs._galactus_007.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/28028/705134-rachel_vs._galactus_008.jpg

"And I hover near to death, my strength depleted-exhausted in our struggle, while you are neither weary nor hungry because you tap into near limitless potential....."

Phoenix multiversal (Phoenix without a host and Anti-Phoenix are way below White Phoenix)

https://hoomahmoos.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/phoenix-2.png

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/56904/1640183-excalibur_necrom01.jpg

The second scan, Necrom was communicating throughout the multiverse and threatening to compress it (with only a fraction of the Phoenix) if Rachel didn't give the full Phoenix.

First, Jean scares the universal forces. Other scans show what will happen to the universe and Galactus when it all ends.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/5/56904/1086970-xmenforever3p06and077bo.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/wNXYCTS.jpg

https://leagueofcomicgeeks.com/media/comics/previews/4776755-75221.jpg

Now the final nail in the coffin against Galactus, what happens if he does succeed in killing the Phoenix. Observe what happened when Rachel ALLOWED Galactus to try to extract the Phoenix forcefully. It started to kill the Phoenix and this happened

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/56904/2018673-1377173_phoenix_excalibur_galactus_07.jpg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: I didn't know Rachel allowed Galactus that.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor321: Yup, his goal was to extract the Phoenix and she didn't want any of their lives jeopardized, in spite of her friends protest.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: thanks.

been a long time since I read that comic.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jean

WARMACHINEROX3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60e0c61aba21e
deactivated-60e0c61aba21e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus beats the shit outta her

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been done many times.

Avatar image for arranvidreturns
ArranVidReturns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comicvineaas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus wears himself down and loses.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: just a quick question, how come that Galactus beat Phoenix so easily in the Generations???

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor321: He was draining the power of a Phoenix with self-restraint on her powers and most likely weakened by the experience of the M’Kraan Crystal, the reason she lost to Magneto. Basically, she wasn’t full powered.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/97919/3925427-recap.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-8dRwZZq-_qc/Tm_SxKReI_I/AAAAAAAAHiM/ee0a_X6HvDE/s1600/cricuit.jpg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao jean

Avatar image for deactivated-5d28a8d99844a
deactivated-5d28a8d99844a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark Phoenix > a fully fed Galactus is a pure myth. Galactus has never been fully fed in 616. The closest we can get is The Black Celestial Arc where he was more powerful than all the abstracts combined and was a genuine threat to the multiverse. There is no way Dark Phoenix would be comparable to him in that power level. Not to mention while Phoenix power level. Not to mention while Phoenix power level has gone down a notch or two, as evidenced by AvX, Galactus in his fight with Scarier and The Other nearly destroyed the multiverse as a side effect of his fight. Also, The only time Galactus has actually been beaten by Phoenix avatar was when Galactus fought Rachel. It was against a starving Galactus, and Rachel while physically beat the starving Galactus, Galactus manage to mentally screw with her. Using that to say Phoenix > Galactus seems foolhardy. (I'll support my claim below)

or what people forget

when Rachel beat a hungry Galactus, but ignoring that Galactus did screw with her mind and she was left crying and mentally distrubed. Also beating a hungry, starving Galactus doesnt automatically show you are more powerful than Galactus, nor is it the only encounter between Galactus and Phoenix.

Lets look at some more.

A normally fed Galactus nearly ripped out the Phoenix Force from Rachel but was stopped by 2 other cosmic abstracts:

ExcaliburVolume 1, Issue 25

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump?

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark Phoenix > a fully fed Galactus is a pure myth. Galactus has never been fully fed in 616. The closest we can get is The Black Celestial Arc where he was more powerful than all the abstracts combined and was a genuine threat to the multiverse. There is no way Dark Phoenix would be comparable to him in that power level. Not to mention while Phoenix power level. Not to mention while Phoenix power level has gone down a notch or two, as evidenced by AvX, Galactus in his fight with Scarier and The Other nearly destroyed the multiverse as a side effect of his fight. Also, The only time Galactus has actually been beaten by Phoenix avatar was when Galactus fought Rachel. It was against a starving Galactus, and Rachel while physically beat the starving Galactus, Galactus manage to mentally screw with her. Using that to say Phoenix > Galactus seems foolhardy. (I'll support my claim below)

or what people forget

when Rachel beat a hungry Galactus, but ignoring that Galactus did screw with her mind and she was left crying and mentally distrubed. Also beating a hungry, starving Galactus doesnt automatically show you are more powerful than Galactus, nor is it the only encounter between Galactus and Phoenix.

Lets look at some more.

A normally fed Galactus nearly ripped out the Phoenix Force from Rachel but was stopped by 2 other cosmic abstracts:

ExcaliburVolume 1, Issue 25

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This persons account is deactivated, but I will counter the points nonetheless.

1) No, it is not full myth. Even if Galactus were fully fed, his power would eventually deplete like always. He would need constant sustenance to even contend with Phoenix.

The Phoenix will always have a constant source of power to sustain itself. Galactus will not.

2) That isn’t a normally fed Galactus. That is a Galactus crazed by an unnatural hunger that could consumed the multiverse if left unchecked.

3) The Phoenix power has not gone down at all. The Phoenix Forces power varies on the hosts skill level and what exactly it is tapping into.

4) He didn’t screw with her mind. He pointed out the hypocrisy in her morality on something she didn’t know about and the revelation horrified her. If he were to try that with Dark Phoenix, he would get a laugh in the fact before she blasts him.

5) Lol, they have no idea what happened in that issue at all. Galactus was barely doing anything in that issue. He created a machine to separate the Phoenix from its host and Rachel willingly cooperated with him to keep anyone from getting hurt. Rachel was allowing the machine to separate the Phoenix from her and the Phoenix itself was resisting the process. Because of how unnatural it was, he Phoenix was being killed and Rachel kept allowing it to happen. This is not a show of Galactus abilities, but rather a circumstance where Rachel was holding back.

Even if this were the case, Dark Phoenix still ranks over Rachel, making the point moot whether they were accurate or not.

In essence, this person had no idea what they were talking about.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 del_torro  Online

I'm going with Galactus. I haven't seen Phoenix do anything that he could not replicate easier. Honestly she fails to impress me

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Phoenix.

Fantaman11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't it happen in comics several times ? Galactus ( normal ) scales at very least to skydaddies ( who are casually low multiversal-multiversal ). DP should win i guess

Clyde-W

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Clyde-W

@del_torro: phoenix has defeated him on panel and I disagree when people here say he was "severely weak" at that time. He was just hungry, WHY in the world would galan wait till his power is depleted to feed? he feeds when he gets hungry, NOT when he is weak and loses like half his power. Dark phoenix is crazy and has no morals. It would go for a kill and even though galactus would fight equally, he would start getting weaker after a long battle while phoenix would not

Clyde-W

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deactivated-5d28a8d99844a: "fully fed galactus" is also a myth lol also- he did admit that phoenix has a near infinite power source while he does not

Clyde-W

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor321: there is no such thing as a fully fed galactus and there are MANY celestials are more powerful than him (he was AFRAID of the dreaming celestial- eternals 2006)

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well due to Post #13 by @pyrofn I'm going to go with the Phoenix Force for the Win.

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean with phoenix wins

Stezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ends in sex. We've been over this guys....

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean breaks his mind

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with Galactus. I haven't seen Phoenix do anything that he could not replicate easier. Honestly she fails to impress me

I am very disappointed in you, Del.

No Caption Provided

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 del_torro  Online

@pyrofn: didn't she get bodied last time they fought

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@del_torro: You mean the version of Phoenix that was in Greece? Who had been established earlier that she had psychic circuit breakers cutting her power just before heading to Greece?

Youk66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dp was always above big g

Franklin is a better match up

Which can go either way

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points