Galactus wins
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Haha I agree....the only way phoenix wins is if it is the unbridled Phoenix force itself, not being held back by its human avatar.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
Galactus at full power could beat Dark Phoenix in a good fight...
IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By IcePrince_X

Dark Phoenix though Galactus can really give her a battle for her existence.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
IcePrince_X said:
"Dark Phoenix though Galactus can really give her a battle for her existence."
If Galactus is at full power... then he would basically be equal to Eternity itself... I dont know if DP can handle that level of power
IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By IcePrince_X

Dark Phoenix will then have to kill a million generations of life and universes  to match that level. She has the ability to tap any power from past, present and future to do what ever she pleases.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
IcePrince_X said:
"Dark Phoenix will then have to kill a million generations of life and universes  to match that level. She has the ability to tap any power from past, present and future to do what ever she pleases.

"
Hmmm... I thought that was more of a White Phoenix level feat ?
IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By IcePrince_X
King Saturn said:
"IcePrince_X said:
"Dark Phoenix will then have to kill a million generations of life and universes  to match that level. She has the ability to tap any power from past, present and future to do what ever she pleases.

"
Hmmm... I thought that was more of a White Phoenix level feat ? "
Actually that was mentioned by Galactus to Rachel Summers when they had their fight that is why Rachel needs to watch out on how she uses her powers.
But since we are talking about Dark Phoenix, the amoral side of Phoenix, I believe that she will not hesitate in doing everything she could to stop Galactus.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
IcePrince_X said:
"King Saturn said:
"IcePrince_X said:

"
Actually that was mentioned by Galactus to Rachel Summers when they had their fight that is why Rachel needs to watch out on how she uses her powers.
But since we are talking about Dark Phoenix, the amoral side of Phoenix, I believe that she will not hesitate in doing everything she could to stop Galactus.

"
Hmmm...interesting. I usually dont put too much into what characters say about the power of other beings though... sometimes its simply Hyperbole or an Exaggeration of Power...
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By geraldthesloth

A full power galactus would curbstomp dark phoenix

the only good one for him is wpotc

ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ecsnclr

i cant make out that scan who won

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By geraldthesloth

Weakened

ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ecsnclr
Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
"ecsnclr said:
"i cant make out that scan who won"
Phoenix won the fight he was on the verge of death, he told her about her threat to reality and she left in shame"

ha Galactus got owned
ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ecsnclr

LOL 
the watcher looks like a boild egg

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By Tevnoba

Any Phoenix could defeat any Galactus.

ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ecsnclr

aw man please stop

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By King_Saturn
King Saturn said:
"IcePrince_X said:
"King Saturn said:
"IcePrince_X said:

"

"
Hmmm...interesting. I usually dont put too much into what characters say about the power of other beings though... sometimes its simply Hyperbole or an Exaggeration of Power... "

A being like Galactus would know things about the Phoenix that no mortal would know, she is essentially his mother, this was not a case of hyperbole or exaggeration, why would he exaggerate his inferiority.  Most of the universe believed Dark Phoenix to be a greater threat to reality than both M'Kraan and Galactus
First of all I didnt even say that what Galactus said was Exaggeration or Hyperbole... but Cosmic Beings have on many Occasions over Exaggerated the powers of Other Beings... for instance the when the Phantom Stranger went to summon the Spectre he said let us summon The Spectre with his Unlimited Power... and in the same comic The Spectre with his so called Unlimited Power struggled to even hand with Anti Monitor of COIE... also Darkseid of Pre Crisis... has on occasions proclaimed that he was an Omnipotent Being... but in truth he is merely a Nigh Omnipotent being...
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By King_Saturn
"King Saturn said:
"Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
King Saturn said:
"IcePrince_X said:
"King Saturn said:
"IcePrince_X said:

"

"
Hmmm...interesting. I usually dont put too much into what characters say about the power of other beings though... sometimes its simply Hyperbole or an Exaggeration of Power... "

A being like Galactus would know things about the Phoenix that no mortal would know, she is essentially his mother, this was not a case of hyperbole or exaggeration, why would he exaggerate his inferiority.  Most of the universe believed Dark Phoenix to be a greater threat to reality than both M'Kraan and Galactus
First of all I didnt even say that what Galactus said was Exaggeration or Hyperbole... but Cosmic Beings have on many Occasions over Exaggerated the powers of Other Beings... for instance the when the Phantom Stranger went to summon the Spectre he said let us summon The Spectre with his Unlimited Power... and in the same comic The Spectre with his so called Unlimited Power struggled to even hand with Anti Monitor of COIE... also Darkseid of Pre Crisis... has on occasions proclaimed that he was an Omnipotent Being... but in truth he is merely a Nigh Omnipotent being... "

you implied it was so that was enough for me to respond. 
First of all, well in Marvel when Eternity said the power of the Phoenix could destroy everything including him and the other abstracts it was true, when voice in HCT told Jean she was holding a universe and manipulating it on an atomic level it was true, when Galactus tells Phoenix that the source of her power is beyond his as it threatens all future life, which must be because she manifsts in the current universe she would have to draw power from somewhere out of the current timeline or her manifestation would simply obliterate the universe she wants to manifest in. it was true. "
I was implying of Characters in General... but thats Fair Enough
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

For all the energy she was drawing into using in the battle she was depriving future galaxies of that energy....,correct?

Also I was under the impression that Galactus was weakened because he needed to feed.

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#23  Edited By The_Scourge

DP

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By IcePrince_X

This is such a good thread.
It can be used as a reference for future battle threads using the Phoenix/Dark Phoenix.

Thanks for the scans Phoenix of the Black Throne

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
"Lunacyde said:
"For all the energy she was drawing into using in the battle she was depriving future galaxies of that energy....,correct?

Also I was under the impression that Galactus was weakened because he needed to feed."
Not really about the energy, she draws the energy to manifest without a host, the power she was using to fight him was the power of the Phoenix, it could be why the abstracts us M-Bodies, the Phoenix does not use them, she uses host and an avatar in order for all life to take shape without a host it would need to steal all the energy it gave to the living, so the life comes from the future.
Galactus showed no sign of weakness until after the fight he was hovering on the verge of death because of the beating he was taking and using up more power then he would have to normally use trying to battle her, once again underestimating the power of the Phoenix, and being corrected for his hubris.  He was weakened by the fight.  Being hungry wil not effect Galactus unless he is forced to use power he cannot spare, he is always hungry it's part of his role in the universe, so by saying she only beat him because he didn't eat yet would imply that he is always in a waekened state, and that is not the case."
Alrite that addresses my question very well