alternative_backup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Rules:

- Full-Powered Galactus is used in this battle.

Who win this fight for everything?

No Caption Provided

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Isn't Kismet Eternity level?

Avatar image for alternative_backup
alternative_backup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod said:

Are assumed to be equal.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alternative_backup said:

@jwwprod said:

Are assumed to be equal.

Well I heard that Galactus at full power is equal to Eternity so this fight could be a stalemate.

though Kismet doesn't have really good feats if you ask me.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheMagicStik

@jwwprod: I hear that statement a lot but I've never actually seen to scans to back that up, just assumptions.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lol

Galactus he have better feats

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod said:

By theory only, by feats Eternity can recreate the multiverse Kismet gets killed by Imperiex

jcolletto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jcolletto

This one is actually even, Galactus is actually alil below Eternity at full power, but Eternity is the strongest entity in the Marvel Universe besides the Living Tribunal or Infinity Gauntlet. Eternity is more powerful than Kismet tho, if Eternity dies so does all life in the marvel universe.

Could go either way really.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

jcolletto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jcolletto: Oblivion is stronger than Eternity.

Actually during both IG saga's it was stated that Eternity was the leader and strongest of the Abstracts by the Living Tribunal who left the ultimate decision of the Infinity Gem's up to Eternity. But this is subject to change Eternity's power is dependent upon life itself, if half of the universe died suddenly Death would become the stronger abstract. Oblivion and death are actually the same entity although they appear differently they are described as two sides of the same coin just like Eternity/Infinity.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#11  Edited By GhostRavage

@jcolletto: I think it was explained in some Quasar issue but i don't recall... Maybe @rolldestroyer could make things clearer...

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod said:

@jwwprod said:

Are assumed to be equal.

Well I heard that Galactus at full power is equal to Eternity so this fight could be a stalemate.

That's actually wrong, and ive heard you say that more than once. So im telling you now: This is entirely speculative and has no evidence behind it.

if Eternity dies so does all life in the marvel universe.

And the same thing applies to Kismet:

No Caption Provided

@ghostravage said:

Actually during both IG saga's it was stated that Eternity was the leader and strongest of the Abstracts by the Living Tribunal who left the ultimate decision of the Infinity Gem's up to Eternity. But this is subject to change Eternity's power is dependent upon life itself, if half of the universe died suddenly Death would become the stronger abstract. Oblivion and death are actually the same entity although they appear differently they are described as two sides of the same coin just like Eternity/Infinity.

Eternity is sometimes regarded as being the most powerful abstracts. Although, Quasar does establish that Death, Oblivion, Eternity and Infinity are all equals of status and power.

It really just depends on the writers. Sometimes the writers will make a comment such as Beyonder's power (post retcon) is not up there with Eternity and the Living Tribunal (hinting that those two are the most powerful concepts).

Other times you'll hear something like "the big cosmic beings such as Oblivion and The Living Tribunal" (hinting that Oblivion as opposed to Eternity is the most powerful).

Which is why id decide to say that the 4 major abstracts are all equals, generally speaking.

jcolletto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jcolletto

@rolldestroyer said:
@jwwprod said:

@jwwprod said:

Are assumed to be equal.

That's actually wrong, and ive heard you say that more than once. So im telling you now: This is entirely speculative and has no evidence behind it.

@jcolletto said:

if Eternity dies so does all life in the marvel universe.

And the same thing applies to Kismet:

No Caption Provided
@jcolletto said:
@ghostravage said:

Eternity is sometimes regarded as being the most powerful abstracts. Although, Quasar does establish that Death, Oblivion, Eternity and Infinity are all equals of status and power.

It really just depends on the writers. Sometimes the writers will make a comment such as Beyonder's power (post retcon) is not up there with Eternity and the Living Tribunal (hinting that those two are the most powerful concepts).

Other times you'll hear something like "the big cosmic beings such as Oblivion and The Living Tribunal" (hinting that Oblivion as opposed to Eternity is the most powerful).

Which is why id decide to say that the 4 major abstracts are all equals, generally speaking.

The facts of comics do vary from comic to comic, BUT there is more evidence and consistency to show Eternity as the most powerful, and leader of the Abstracts in 616 universe. I unlike yourself do not debate with verbose speech or arrogant mannerisms like stating "your telling me now!"

I let the comics do the talking for me.

During the Infinity Gauntlet Thanos fought all the most powerful beings in the Universe before facing Eternity

No Caption Provided

Thanos made mention of his foot soldiers, clearly stating Eternity was the leader of the Universal beings. These are the foot soldiers he was referring to.

No Caption Provided

It was also Eternity who brought the case of the Infinity Gauntlet up to the Living Tribunal, and Eternity who spoke for the other cosmic beings assembled. Eternity stated he no longer wanted the IG gems to work together and the Living Tribunal sided with him.

No Caption Provided

The ultimate decision of whether or not the Infinity Gems would work together was left up to Eternity as was shown in the Infinity Wars.

No Caption Provided

Your actually confused about Oblivion, for oblivion is not a separate entity but an Aspect of Death! Just like Eternity and Infinity as can be seen here.

No Caption Provided

They say ourselves because they are the same being it was later described as being two sides of the same coin. Shown more clearly below. One male one female like Oblivion/Death. Although they do not truly have gender it is just balance for them to represent themselves as such.

No Caption Provided

The Marvel wiki on Eternity also supports this http://marvel.wikia.com/Eternity_(Earth-616)

The Infinity Gauntlet and Wars crossed over every comic in Marvel making it CANON, and couldn't easily be refuted by a line or reference from a single comic that hinted at something .It also says a lot that it was Jim Starlin who Wrote both Infinity Gauntlet and Infinity War. The same guy who created Thanos, Captain Marvel, and wrote a lot of Silver Surfer and Warlock titles.

It also has been described as to how there power works, Eternity represents all living beings so if there is more living beings than Eternity is the more powerful of the abstracts. If there is more dead then Death/Oblivion is the more powerful. After Annihilation Death/Oblivion might very well be the more powerful of the two aspects which would make sense in Quasar's statement of referring to Oblivion being so powerful. But most likely the writer was just mistaken as there is only one Living Tribunal in the entire multiverse, and a Death/Oblivion for each universe, making the Living Tribunal much more powerful than a Abstract from any one Universe. During the cancerverse saga it showed what would happen if one of the abstracts dies and the scales of balance are disturbed.

Now the Beyonder is not part of the standard 616 power scheme and there's no way to know where he stacks in the rank of most powerful beings. He's kind of a freak occurrence who is shown to sometimes be more powerful than all cosmic beings, including the Living Tribunal and One-Above-All. There is also Molecule Man, Kubik, The Shaper of World's, the Phoenix Force, Impossible Man, and Proemial Gods who are vastily powerful and don't fit into the normal power scheme of Marvel.

Which is these beings plus Oblivion/Death

No Caption Provided

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By rolldestroyer

@jcolletto said:

The facts of comics do vary from comic to comic, BUT there is more evidence and consistency to show Eternity as the most powerful, and leader of the Abstracts in 616 universe. I unlike yourself do not debate with verbose speech or arrogant mannerisms like stating "your telling me now!"

I let the comics do the talking for me.

Arrogant? ...... I was just correcting the guy on a misconception that has been present in this forum for a while now based on falase interpretation of a scene in the original Secret Wars, or Eternity's meeting with Galactus in Silver Surfer.

That's nice and all that the comics do all the talking, ive read the Infinity Sagas just as well, i know the issue # where your scans come from and i can reference them if you don't believe me. I just didn't realize that scans need to be posted for something so common knowledge. I guess when you stick around the forum for a while, you'll understand that anyone with some amount of knowledge, knows everything you said.

During the Infinity Gauntlet Thanos fought all the most powerful beings in the Universe before facing Eternity

Thanos made mention of his foot soldiers, clearly stating Eternity was the leader of the Universal beings. These are the foot soldiers he was referring to.

Cool info. Now look at your own scan and tell us......who's disputing that Eternity isn't above cosmic beings like Galactus, The Stranger, Master Order, Lord Chaos, etc....???

Right, nobody is. Because you see, Cosmic beings =/= 4 cornernstone abstracts which are Eternity, Infinity, Oblivion and Death. Those are the major powers of the universe right below the LT. Here are the scans depicting the 4 abstracts being equals:

It was also Eternity who brought the case of the Infinity Gauntlet up to the Living Tribunal, and Eternity who spoke for the other cosmic beings assembled. Eternity stated he no longer wanted the IG gems to work together and the Living Tribunal sided with him.

Eternity speaking to LT proves what exactly? In any case, im not disputing that Eternity was portrayed as being the most powerful abstract in certain events, he was. He even stated once that he considers LT his peer (equal).

The ultimate decision of whether or not the Infinity Gems would work together was left up to Eternity as was shown in the Infinity Wars.

Ya know that cropped scan reminds of someone who used it .... on KMC.

Anyways, read your own scan from Infinity War #6, it clearly says that the power the Living Tribunal represents (TOAA), is the one who ordered this.

That aside ...... you do understand that certain writers didn't give a shit about this, correct? Like the time when the IG was reassembled by Grandmaster, or Rune, or in Illuminati...... just something to consider.

Your actually confused about Oblivion, for oblivion is not a separate entity but an Aspect of Death! Just like Eternity and Infinity as can be seen here.

Really? Im confused? Let's really see who's confused here.

You're free to go ahead and show me a single scan which depict Oblivion and Death being merged together. Go ahead. Ill be waiting.

......But let's get the point (because i know the scan doesn't exist): If anything, i can go ahead and say that Oblivion was referred to as "the Progenitor of Death" for what it's worth:

No Caption Provided

And his Official bio (as opposed to yur wiki, which can be edited by anyone, so much for "letting comics do the talking" lol), says that his relationship with Death is beyond comprehension anyways, and better yet, has Death among his siblings (which supports my point rather than yours that she is an aspect of Death....which is ridiculous to say the least)

No Caption Provided

The Infinity Gauntlet and Wars crossed over every comic in Marvel making it CANON, and couldn't easily be refuted by a line or reference from a single comic that hinted at something .It also says a lot that it was Jim Starlin who Wrote both Infinity Gauntlet and Infinity War. The same guy who created Thanos, Captain Marvel, and wrote a lot of Silver Surfer and Warlock titles.

Im confused now. Why are you telling me something that is so common knowledge?

I mean, you really expect someone to be ignorant enough to a point where he doesn't know that a crossover (or any comic for that matter unless stated otherwise), is canon? ...........

It also has been described as to how there power works, Eternity represents all living beings so if there is more living beings than Eternity is the more powerful of the abstracts. If there is more dead then Death/Oblivion is the more powerful. After Annihilation Death/Oblivion might very well be the more powerful of the two aspects which would make sense in Quasar's statement of referring to Oblivion being so powerful. But most likely the writer was just mistaken as there is only one Living Tribunal in the entire multiverse, and a Death/Oblivion for each universe, making the Living Tribunal much more powerful than a Abstract from any one Universe. During the cancerverse saga it showed what would happen if one of the abstracts dies and the scales of balance are disturbed.

Nice, but are you getting this from some wiki? you do realize that your info is coming from an old ass What If? issue where Oblivion wasn't even created?

Quasar mentioning that Oblivion is very powerful? Are you talking about Avengers: Infinity, which was published in 2000, while Annihilation was in 2006?

O-kay? Who do you see in these forums arguing that LT is not beyond the abstracts? Because that was proven several times on panel, you know, not because "there is one version of the LT in the multiverse" (and btw, there is only one LT across all multiverses, not just 1). That's something so basic knowledge, that it doesn't deserve even mentioning. That's like going into a Superman thread and saying that Superman has superstrength!

Now the Beyonder is not part of the standard 616 power scheme and there's no way to know where he stacks in the rank of most powerful beings. He's kind of a freak occurrence who is shown to sometimes be more powerful than all cosmic beings, including the Living Tribunal and One-Above-All. There is also Molecule Man, Kubik, The Shaper of World's, the Phoenix Force, Impossible Man, and Proemial Gods who are vastily powerful and don't fit into the normal power scheme of Marvel.

Dude ...... first off, Beyonder was initially the most powerful being in Marvel until he was retconned in Fantastic Four # 319, where he became a cube being ranking below the major abstracts and even below the celestials. Then got retconned again in 2007 to being a mutant and inhuman. Now, there are certain evidence that still have him as the most powerful being in Marvel, but those are generally ignored.

Molecule Man is a cube being, ranking below the celestials.

Shaper of Worlds is a cube being, although he lacks feats.

PF is a cosmic being ranking below abstracts.

IM, apart from one depiction in Excalibur, is weaksauce.

Proemial Gods are Galactus-level.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod said:

@jwwprod said:

Are assumed to be equal.

If that's the case then Kismet should stomp.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By rolldestroyer

@jwwprod: She wouldn't stomp. Not at all.

It's even debatable whether she can win.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big G.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@jwwprod: actually, galactus should stomp. kismet is not eternity's equal, they only made that rule in the crossover and DC does not have anyone similar except her, kind of like spectre and LT. she is universal in power, and she actually is a universe.

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jcolletto:

Wasn't the Chaos King just an aspect of Oblivion? If so isn't Oblivion >>> All other abstracts combined?

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know who wins here, but I'm certain that Oblivion is far more powerful than Eternity.

Jigen879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But is kismet a lord of Order? The spectre wins easy these lords

However where is it sayd that galactus full power is par like eternity? I think it is a fan invention

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Kismet?

Otherwise, I'm going with Big G.

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Eternity (a universal embodiment) > Galactus, thus it's logical to assume Kismet (also a universal embodiment) > Galactus.

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big G.

jasonhitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kismet rekt

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool that Thor is considered a cosmic powerhouse by Thanos.

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kismet showings/feats:

Summaries. Perception extends beyond "Various realities-- comprehending them all".

Is a metaphysical that Superman states as "A being who exists on a level of life beyond my understanding! The rules of time and space...life and death...they don't seem to apply to her! She exists as a buffer between The Lords and Agents of Order and Lords and Agents of Chaos--illuminating the various pathways one might follow in life." His point further elaborated upon.

Demonstrates omnipresence. Opens a rift to the limbo void of non-space. During JLA/Avengers, is portrayed as the(main) DC universe.

True form/embodiment. Amps Superman to comabt Imperiex.

Can engineer astral-constructs. Demise would unravel time. Can dispel illusions.

Lastly; Dominus, whose domain was referred to as "infinite" and encompassed "Worlds that have been--worlds yet to be--an infinity of experience, a multiverse of awareness--", anticipated"--All the worlds of all the universes shall tremble..." if he were to usurp her power. Waverider further clarifies Dominus's intent to be "Control...of reality...of everything!".

Avatar image for galan_destroyer
Galan_Destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@lol said:
@jwwprod said:

by feats Eternity can recreate the multiverse

when did that happen? scan me

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kismet could theoretically beat him but it could go either way.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats wise: Galactus

Statements wise: Kismet

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By jwwprod

@mrtrickster said:

@lol said:
@jwwprod said:

by feats Eternity can recreate the multiverse

when did that happen? scan me

When Dormammu usurped Eternity's powers he actually remade all creation (AKA the entire multiverse):

And to confirm that Dormammu actually recreated all creation (AKA the entire multiverse) here is proof from Dormammu's sister "Umar":

No Caption Provided

And Marvel's multiverse has always had a trans-infinite amount of universes and all universes being infinite in size.

LightingJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for raimundopedrosa
raimundopedrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby said:

Kismet rocks Galactus. She was Eternity's equal (and friend with benefits lol) in the crossover, which was considered canon.

Feats wise: Galactus

Statements wise: Kismet

Kismet's feat of amping Superman against Imperiex is more than enough to put her on par with Eternity and above Galactus. She drop kicks Galactus and makes love with Eternity a second time.

Kismet showings/feats:

Summaries. Perception extends beyond "Various realities-- comprehending them all".

Is a metaphysical that Superman states as "A being who exists on a level of life beyond my understanding! The rules of time and space...life and death...they don't seem to apply to her! She exists as a buffer between The Lords and Agents of Order and Lords and Agents of Chaos--illuminating the various pathways one might follow in life." His point further elaborated upon.

Demonstrates omnipresence. Opens a rift to the limbo void of non-space. During JLA/Avengers, is portrayed as the(main) DC universe.

True form/embodiment. Amps Superman to comabt Imperiex.

Can engineer astral-constructs. Demise would unravel time. Can dispel illusions.

Lastly; Dominus, whose domain was referred to as "infinite" and encompassed "Worlds that have been--worlds yet to be--an infinity of experience, a multiverse of awareness--", anticipated"--All the worlds of all the universes shall tremble..." if he were to usurp her power. Waverider further clarifies Dominus's intent to be "Control...of reality...of everything!".

This is exactly why Kismet wins.

Gets dropped and sent to his room by Eternity, who tells Galactus to let the giants play and figure it out. Kismet's feat of amping Superman against Imperiex drop kicks anything at all that Galactus has.

Feats for Kismet?

Otherwise, I'm going with Big G.

See the comic showing of her protecting Superman against Imperiex. That alone puts her on par with Eternity (along with her actual canon crossover with him, which ended in sex lol) and well above Galactus. She curbstomps Galactus and kicks him into the can.