• 144 results
mikemaximum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mikemaximum

Galactus and his herald, Silver Surfer, want to eat DC Earth. Can any or all Earth bound DC heroes kill them before they get killed?

Rules

No morals

Powers only

Galactus can use any of his technology or defenses

Galactus is aware of DC Earth but not too much of the heroes

DC heroes have no background knowledge on G-Man and SS.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Emperorb777

Spectre

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By nefarious

This guy solos >>>

No Caption Provided
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Nefarious said:

This guy solos >>>

No Caption Provided

Forgot about that guy

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AweSam

Two words: Plastic Man. Galactus and Surfer's phobia for stretchy people will kick in.

MrBigBalls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MrBigBalls

Depends on how much prep time Batman has, just kidding. Spectre and mxyzptlk takes care of business.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By Killemall

@jeanroygrant said:

@Nefarious said:

This guy solos >>>

No Caption Provided

Forgot about that guy

Since when is Mxy a part of DC Earth?

but yeah, Spectre SOLOS!!

WildValentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By WildValentine
@Immortal777 said:

Spectre

Is Spectre part of the 'Earth'? I'm not trying to be a douche or anything, it just says in the intro that its DC Heroes.
Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Emperorb777

@WildValentine said:

@Immortal777 said:

Spectre

Is Spectre part of the 'Earth'? I'm not trying to be a douche or anything, it just says in the intro that its DC Heroes.

Yea his job is on earth

DeathsHead2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DeathsHead2

Galactus & Norin Radd NEED a few more Heralds here to pull this off... add Terrax & Firelord also?

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By bigcimmerian

Spectre more powerful than Galactus?

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By kidchipotle

DC Earth stomps, no contest. You're putting the entire Superhero community against these two guys. Sure they extraordinarily powerful, but an entire community will stomp. And is it just the heroes or are the villains teaming up also to save the earth?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#13  Edited By Saren

@BigCimmerian said:

Spectre more powerful than Galactus?

Hilariously so.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By nickthedevil

Serious question, who would the source's counterpart in Marvel be, as far as power? Eternity? TOAA? Beyonder? Mephisto?

NeonBlade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By NeonBlade

As ridiculously powerful as those 2 guys are, they will need serious help. Even if Surfer and Galactus kills all the street levelers, kill Superman and Wonderwoman who aren't even a threat in this fight, they will have major hurdles to cross...major, major, major hurdles...they need help.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By bigcimmerian

@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

DC Earth stomps, no contest. You're putting the entire Superhero community against these two guys. Sure they extraordinarily powerful, but an entire community will stomp. And is it just the heroes or are the villains teaming up also to save the earth?

You can multiply number of the heroes and villains by millions and they would still lose to Galactus, there is no way they could hurt him, only hope for DC earth is Spectre.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By kidchipotle

@BigCimmerian: How's do the Marvel heroes beat him?

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By bigcimmerian

@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

@BigCimmerian: How's do the Marvel heroes beat him?

They have never defeated him in straight battle, only with plot devices.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By kidchipotle

@BigCimmerian: Like what? I've only recently started reading marvel comics as of two weeks ago, so I barely know anything other than what I recently read and what I've researched on CV.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By bigcimmerian

@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

@BigCimmerian: Like what? I've only recently started reading marvel comics as of two weeks ago, so I barely know anything other than what I recently read and what I've researched on CV.

He was 'defeated' by Reed Richards when Reed threatened to use Ultimate Nullifier against Galactus, after that Galactus sweared that he will never again attack Earth in exchange of Ultimate Nullifier.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By slimj87d

Spectre isn't going to do anything. He'll probably realize the importance of Galactus, it's not like Galactus commits murder, his purpose is to balance the Universe out. So Spectre does nothing. 

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By nickthedevil

^ true

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

Big G and SS need two more heralds,Maybe Firelord and Nova.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By King_Saturn
I see Pre Crisis Darkseid in the picture but the thread says DC Earth... is Pre Crisis Darkseid allow ? 
Godabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Godabed

Spectre , and Mxy are not earth bound heroes. Spectre is only earth bound by his host body, otherwise he exist on another plane. And His powers vary in scale, as does his showings.  Also he's not a hero. It's like saying the Phoenix force would fight Galactus, when really it would just be Rachel as phoenix host or Jean Grey. The Phoenix Force or Spectre Entity would have no cause to fight Galactus at all unless he threatened the Multiverse. In this scenario the threat is Earth.  But Galactus is more than capable of wiping out the universe, multiverse, and onmiverse (to which is was stated he was capable of doing).  

Either way since it doesn't say i'm going to assume Galactus is hungry. But if he's fully fed, all of the Earth bound heroes die without a real fight at all. 
The Ultimate Nullifer is just an extension of Galactus,  Galactus from 616 actually explains this himself stating that the nullifer and his ship are extensions of himself. Abraxas used it to as a way to kill the other version of Galactus (weaker) from other dimensions. The 616 version is the original Galactus and too Strong.  Also DC Earth doesn't have an Ultimate Nullifer.    

Also Galactus has cosmic awareness, he would know their powers, he just wouldn't care.

If Galactus is not fully fed, the Earth bound Heroes, have a chance of winning. But it's very slim. list of characters who are completely useless in this fight, Flashes, Supermen, Wonder Women. Physical force won't work especially not against Galactus.  All useless. All the Telepaths or telekinetics has shown would be useless against him.  He could just regenerate instantly like he did after the assault from Thanos. The high End Energy Manipulators would be the key to win, also the magic users.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Saren

A) It is incorrect that the Spectre does not fight if the opponent does not threaten the universe, if the host wants him to fight Galactus he will. Hal Jordan attacked the JLA when he was the Spectre, and the unbound Spectre went on a rampage and killed all the Lords of Order and Chaos who maintain magic in the universe.

B) Yeah, no, Galactus isn't beating the Spectre. Judging by that artwork it's Corrigan's Spectre, so........

C) Galactus isn't capable of wiping out a universe. Even his famous HMR blast took out a couple of solar systems or so at best.

D) Galactus' cosmic awareness didn't alert him to the Watcher sending Johnny to fetch the Ultimate Nullifer, so....

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#27  Edited By MrDirector786

@Godabed said:

Galactus is more than capable of wiping out the universe, multiverse, and onmiverse (to which is was stated he was capable of doing).

From what I know, him being able to destroy the omniverse was only in that one arc with the black Celestial and Galactus was probably being pushed beyond his normal limits so it's not something he's normally capable of.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By bigcimmerian

@MrDirector786 said:

@Godabed said:

Galactus is more than capable of wiping out the universe, multiverse, and onmiverse (to which is was stated he was capable of doing).

From what I know, him being able to destroy the omniverse was only in that one arc with the black Celestial and Galactus was probably being pushed beyond his normal limits so it's not something he's normally capable of.

But he's still capable.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By MrDirector786

@BigCimmerian said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@Godabed said:

But he's still capable.

He was being pushed beyond his normal limits by the Black Celestial. So unless that's happening in this scenario, he isn't capable.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Emperorb777

I want to know could the phantom stranger beat SS

jaywray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jaywray

Galactus does a scan of the earth, finds the spectre to be a big thread, scans for weaknesses, mind rapes batman into being his other herald.

Batman batkicks spectre and G-man and Surfer do the rest.

That's legit right?

Godabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Godabed
@MrDirector786: if i remember all they did was made it so that Galactus's hunger could not be filled. And it wasn't the Black Celestial, it was the Sleeping Celestial.  they didn't actually amp him.
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By termiteone4ever

Galactus loses Surfer dies

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By bigcimmerian

@jaywray said:

Galactus does a scan of the earth, finds the spectre to be a big thread, scans for weaknesses, mind rapes batman into being his other herald.

Batman batkicks spectre and G-man and Surfer do the rest.

That's legit right?

Yeah that's how I see it, but I doubt Galactus could mind rape Bruce, Batman has great willpower.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By MrDirector786

@Godabed said:

@MrDirector786: if i remember all they did was made it so that Galactus's hunger could not be filled. And it wasn't the Black Celestial, it was the Sleeping Celestial. they didn't actually amp him.

Okay then. But still, I don't think it's something Galactus can normally do on his own.

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#36  Edited By Manchine

@Godabed said:

Spectre , and Mxy are not earth bound heroes. Spectre is only earth bound by his host body, otherwise he exist on another plane. And His powers vary in scale, as does his showings. Also he's not a hero. It's like saying the Phoenix force would fight Galactus, when really it would just be Rachel as phoenix host or Jean Grey. The Phoenix Force or Spectre Entity would have no cause to fight Galactus at all unless he threatened the Multiverse. In this scenario the threat is Earth. But Galactus is more than capable of wiping out the universe, multiverse, and onmiverse (to which is was stated he was capable of doing). Either way since it doesn't say i'm going to assume Galactus is hungry. But if he's fully fed, all of the Earth bound heroes die without a real fight at all. The Ultimate Nullifer is just an extension of Galactus, Galactus from 616 actually explains this himself stating that the nullifer and his ship are extensions of himself. Abraxas used it to as a way to kill the other version of Galactus
(weaker) from other dimensions. The 616 version is the original Galactus
and too Strong. Also DC Earth doesn't have an Ultimate Nullifer. Also Galactus has cosmic awareness, he would know their powers, he just wouldn't care. If Galactus is not fully fed, the Earth bound Heroes, have a chance of winning. But it's very slim. list of characters who are completely useless in this fight, Flashes, Supermen, Wonder Women. Physical force won't work especially not against Galactus. All useless. All the Telepaths or telekinetics has shown would be useless against him. He could just regenerate instantly like he did after the assault from Thanos. The high End Energy Manipulators would be the key to win, also the magic users.
Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Om4zd

@BigCimmerian: wait you know that Thor once made Galactus retreat right? Well Superman once beat Thor, so if Thor can beat Galactus ON HIS OWN! Then I think Superman, The Spectre and the rest of the DC Heroes would obliterate every molecule in Galactus and SS's bodies!

Godabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Godabed
@MrDirector786: It actually is something he can do on his own, he just simply choices not to because of his function in the universe.  Just like he was going to feed on Mephisto's entire dimension thus destroying it, all without the help of his machine. Simply to make a point to Mephisto, that even in his own Realm where he is all powerful, Galactus is above him.  The machine only makes the process cleaner, but literally he could do it at anytime he so chose to.  

@Om4zd said:

@BigCimmerian: wait you know that Thor once made Galactus retreat right? Well Superman once beat Thor, so if Thor can beat Galactus ON HIS OWN! Then I think Superman, The Spectre and the rest of the DC Heroes would obliterate every molecule in Galactus and SS's bodies!

This is the worst case of ABC logic i have ever seen.  last time i checked Superman doesn't use magic, can't wield it in any way shape or form. Thor can.  Superman gets his powers from the Sun, Galactus can eat the sun and everything around it, then suck Superman dry of power. Also Superman couldn't physically Harm Galactus unless Galactus willed it. 
Also again the Spectre is not a hero, it's an entity a force of the Universe, and Vengeance. If you are going to make a case for the spirit of vengeance to get involved at least make it logical.
And Thor without being Amped in some way should not be able to beat Galactus in anyway, he may be able to beat him via WIS, PIS, or Galactus starving.
Avatar image for the_mayhem_theory
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goodbye DC Earth. --sheds a single tear--
Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

Spectre.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By bigcimmerian

@Om4zd said:

Galactus was on brink of death when that happened and Thor used his godblast to make Galactus retreat. No one on DC earth have nothing close to godblast.

Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By RiseofApocalypse

@CitizenBane said:

C) Galactus isn't capable of wiping out a universe. Even his famous HMR blast took out a couple of solar systems or so at best.

D) Galactus' cosmic awareness didn't alert him to the Watcher sending Johnny to fetch the Ultimate Nullifer, so....

C) Galactus' herald my rage blast actually laid waste to an entire galaxy, as stated by Thanos.

And this was a highly weakened and starved Galactus who had been nearly depleted from all of his energy due to the Annihilation Wave's continuous use of his power to wreck the universe so I don't see how that is any indication of what Galactus can really ditch out. We've seen Odin who has destroyed galaxies in his battles knock himself out after hitting Galactus, while Galactus seemed to be completely unharmed. Galactus is capable of causing havoc on a universal scale at the very least when he's well fed.

D) Using instances that occurred back in the 1960s when Galactus' character and power-set weren't even established isn't the way to go.

Anyway, if the Imp is fighting for earth then Galactus loses. If he's not and it's just the typical heroes and villains fighting, then Galactus eats their planet.

*Void*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By *Void*

@CitizenBane said:

A) It is incorrect that the Spectre does not fight if the opponent does not threaten the universe, if the host wants him to fight Galactus he will. Hal Jordan attacked the JLA when he was the Spectre, and the unbound Spectre went on a rampage and killed all the Lords of Order and Chaos who maintain magic in the universe.

B) Yeah, no, Galactus isn't beating the Spectre. Judging by that artwork it's Corrigan's Spectre, so........

A: True

B:True

C:I think your underestimating Galan here, he was said to feed of dimensions and what not. I think the reason is shown to be jobber nowadays is because of bad writing. He should be one of the most powerful beings in the Marvel Multiverse second only to Multi-Eternity, Living Tribunal and other Omniversal beings.

D: That was all one big hunk of PIS/CIS.

I think in this battle Galactus and Norrin have only one threat. SPECTRE.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By bigcimmerian

@*Void* said:

@CitizenBane said:

A: True

B:True

C:I think your underestimating Galan here, he was said to feed of dimensions and what not. I think the reason is shown to be jobber nowadays is because of bad writing. He should be one of the most powerful beings in the Marvel Multiverse second only to Multi-Eternity, Living Tribunal and other Omniversal beings.

D: That was all one big hunk of PIS/CIS.

I think in this battle Galactus and Norrin have only one threat. SPECTRE.

He is used as jobber when writers want to show the power of some characters, Galactus is the most famous of Cosmic beings and what is the better way to show someone's power then to pit him against top tiers.

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Om4zd

@Godabed said:

@MrDirector786: It actually is something he can do on his own, he just simply choices not to because of his function in the universe. Just like he was going to feed on Mephisto's entire dimension thus destroying it, all without the help of his machine. Simply to make a point to Mephisto, that even in his own Realm where he is all powerful, Galactus is above him. The machine only makes the process cleaner, but literally he could do it at anytime he so chose to.

@Om4zd said:

This is the worst case of ABC logic i have ever seen. last time i checked Superman doesn't use magic, can't wield it in any way shape or form. Thor can. Superman gets his powers from the Sun, Galactus can eat the sun and everything around it, then suck Superman dry of power. Also Superman couldn't physically Harm Galactus unless Galactus willed it. Also again the Spectre is not a hero, it's an entity a force of the Universe, and Vengeance. If you are going to make a case for the spirit of vengeance to get involved at least make it logical. And Thor without being Amped in some way should not be able to beat Galactus in anyway, he may be able to beat him via WIS, PIS, or Galactus starving.

What do you mean: "Superman doesn't use magic, can't wield it in any way shape or form"? Superman can wield mjolnir and he can block a hit from it. Don''t believe me?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As you can see Superman knocking Thor out of the equation and Thor blasting Galactus back to his ship. By the way, you read what I said wrong. I said: "Then I think Superman, The Spectre and the rest of the DC Heroes would obliterate every molecule in Galactus and SS's bodies!" I mean't Superman, as in the hero, The Spectre as in the Jim Corrigan host, and the DC heroes as in seperate heroes from The Spectre hero, not the entity. Besides Spectre actually could solo it, he is Omnipotent - OM-NI-POTENT!

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By MrDirector786

@Om4zd: That's a non-canon crossover when that happened. And Spectre is not omnipotent.

*Void*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By *Void*

@Om4zd said:

@Godabed said:

@MrDirector786: It actually is something he can do on his own, he just simply choices not to because of his function in the universe. Just like he was going to feed on Mephisto's entire dimension thus destroying it, all without the help of his machine. Simply to make a point to Mephisto, that even in his own Realm where he is all powerful, Galactus is above him. The machine only makes the process cleaner, but literally he could do it at anytime he so chose to.

@Om4zd said:

This is the worst case of ABC logic i have ever seen. last time i checked Superman doesn't use magic, can't wield it in any way shape or form. Thor can. Superman gets his powers from the Sun, Galactus can eat the sun and everything around it, then suck Superman dry of power. Also Superman couldn't physically Harm Galactus unless Galactus willed it. Also again the Spectre is not a hero, it's an entity a force of the Universe, and Vengeance. If you are going to make a case for the spirit of vengeance to get involved at least make it logical. And Thor without being Amped in some way should not be able to beat Galactus in anyway, he may be able to beat him via WIS, PIS, or Galactus starving.

What do you mean: "Superman doesn't use magic, can't wield it in any way shape or form"? Superman can wield mjolnir and he can block a hit from it. Don''t believe me?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As you can see Superman knocking Thor out of the equation and Thor blasting Galactus back to his ship. By the way, you read what I said wrong. I said: "Then I think Superman, The Spectre and the rest of the DC Heroes would obliterate every molecule in Galactus and SS's bodies!" I mean't Superman, as in the hero, The Spectre as in the Jim Corrigan host, and the DC heroes as in seperate heroes from The Spectre hero, not the entity. Besides Spectre actually could solo it, he is Omnipotent - OM-NI-POTENT!

Just beacause it is sometimes stated that a character is omnipotent doesnt mean they actually are. Galactus has been called omnipotent and all powerful many times over.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Saren

Corrigan's Spectre lost to the Anti-Monitor in Crisis on Infinite Earths and to Michael twice during the third volume of The Spectre. Omnipotent? No. Capable of soloing Galactus? Yes.

*Void*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By *Void*

@CitizenBane said:

Corrigan's Spectre lost to the Anti-Monitor in Crisis on Infinite Earths and to Michael twice during the third volume of The Spectre. Omnipotent? No. Capable of soloing Galactus? Yes.

If Galactus is at full strength Spectre could probably solo but it wouldnt be as easy as many people are making it sound.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By bigcimmerian

@*Void* said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@Om4zd said:

@Godabed said:

@Om4zd said:

Just beacause it is sometimes stated that a character is omnipotent doesnt mean they actually are. Galactus has been called omnipotent and all powerful many times over.

NON CANON, Odin and Zeus are also called omnipotent and all mighty