Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By CitizenSurfer

Galactic Empire:

No Caption Provided

VS.

Cult Of Skaro:

No Caption Provided

The Cult of Skaro has emerged from the void into the Star Wars galaxy. The 4 Daleks proceed to set about attempting to take over the galaxy and, as such, must fight the Empire.

Scenario 1 - Cult vs Empire.

Scenario 2 - Cult vs Empire and Rebel Alliance.

ICS calcs allowed.

Genesis Ark is not brought through with the Cult.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

C'mon, i love the cult, they were probably my favourite daleks. But there not beating the GE any time soon. I doubt they could beat the RA either.

Slayedigneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Sidious slaughters them.

CitizenSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

C'mon, i love the cult, they were probably my favourite daleks. But there not beating the GE any time soon. I doubt they could beat the RA either.

This isn't a straight up fight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensurfer:

I know, but literally the size of the GE and the firepower/numerical superiority is just to big.

CitizenSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensurfer:

I know, but literally the size of the GE and the firepower/numerical superiority is just to big.

That's the problem with the Daleks though.

It's either a minute amount of Daleks who although will cause MASSIVE damage to the Galactic Empire might lose or it's the Dalek Empire who crush the entire Galaxy in less than a nanosecond.

Slayedigneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Slayedigneel

@citizensurfer: maybe 10 Dalek ships verse the GE hmmmm.

The only way the Daleks win are through there weapons of mass destruction.

CitizenSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By CitizenSurfer

@slayedigneel said:

@citizensurfer: maybe 10 Dalek ships verse the GE hmmmm.

The GE doesn't have enough firepower to even scorch the sides. Whilst a single Dalek mothership was capable of cracking planets like eggs.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensurfer:

I agree, using the DE is a massive ubercurbstomp. And while i do agree the cult will cause considerable damage, i dont think theyll cause enough to warrant them a chance of winning. But i guess there just one of those races.

Slayedigneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensurfer: Eh, are the ships large planet level in durability. how do they compare to the Tardis?

CitizenSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensurfer:

I agree, using the DE is a massive ubercurbstomp. And while i do agree the cult will cause considerable damage, i dont think theyll cause enough to warrant them a chance of winning. But i guess there just one of those races.

Actually...thinking about it now, how good is the GE at dealing with threats that can time travel?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensurfer:

Youre talking about the emergency temporal shifts right?, in that case i dont think the GE could do much.

Slayedigneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensurfer: Eh no chance there lmao. But at what point in the GE are they vulnerable the most?

CitizenSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By CitizenSurfer

@slayedigneel said:

@citizensurfer: Eh, are the ships large planet level in durability. how do they compare to the Tardis?

Dalek ships are capable of cracking open TARDISes like "tin cans".

The Time Lords had no time to react. Not a single one was able to dematerialise before the Dalek

weapons cracked them open like tin cans, spilling their insides into the cold vacuum of space.

The Doctor roared, slamming his fists into the controls and sending the TARDIS spinning sideways

in an evasive action that saved his life. Nevertheless, the TARDIS caught a glancing blow on her right

flank and was sent into a wild spin. With the stabilisers unable to compensate, the Doctor slammed to

the floor, rolling off the central dais as the ship juddered.

The TARDIS, out of control, hurtled headlong toward one of the planets below.

-Engines of War

That should give you an inkling of how powerful Dalek ships are.

Slayedigneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensurfer: Sidious solo stomps them, unless they have some abilities i don't know of.

CitizenSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By CitizenSurfer
@hittheassasin said:

@citizensurfer: Sidious solo stomps them, unless they have some abilities i don't know of.

Why can't I message you or post on your wall?

Edit: How's Sidious dealing with time travel?

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin said:

I have no idea lol. I haven't blocked you or anything.

In a direct confrontation? Via speedblitz.

In an indirect attempt? How would they know Sidious rules the Empire? How would they know where and when to time travel to? ( If they time travel to anywhere ROTS or later, Sidious still annihilates them.)How would they know who Sidious is in the past?

CitizenSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By CitizenSurfer

@hittheassasin said:
@citizensurfer said:
@hittheassasin said:

In an indirect attempt? How would they know Sidious rules the Empire? How would they know where and when to time travel to? ( If they time travel to anywhere ROTS or later, Sidious still annihilates them.)How would they know who Sidious is in the past?

How so? Dalek's have reactions superior to that of The Doctor and The Doctor has shown nanosecond reactions.

You realise that the Daleks don't have to know exactly who the Emperor is, but if that's the case then it's simple they use their vastly superior technology to hack into whatever archives remain, time travel and start life wiping planets.

I ain't debating in my own thread anymore lol

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The GE wins both scenarios.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensurfer:

How so? Dalek's have reactions superior to that of The Doctor and The Doctor has shown nanosecond reactions.

Then via Force Drain or TP, both of which he possesses on a planetary scale.

You realise that the Daleks don't have to know exactly who the Emperor is, but if that's the case then it's simple they use their vastly superior technology to hack into whatever archives remain, time travel and start life wiping planets.

Then they would be engaged by the entire Republic, besides they don't have their ships here, do they? So how could they life wipe Naboo or Coruscant, especially with Jedi on it.

Fair enough, but Time travel is hard to factor in, it causes too many variables TBH. You couldn't properly predict the outcome.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If they get any access to the Holonet, they're going to easily dig through all data they can, in probably minutes. Considering a single Time War Dalek casing has the computational power to download and process all the information on Earth in seconds, it won't take them that long to find all the relevant data on the ruling Empire in the galaxy they are in.

Emergency temporal shift back to before the Empire is formed, or even longer, then engineer a New Dalek Race, tech up, and roll through the galaxy taking everything over. With the cloning tech they can steal in Star Wars, it wouldn't be hard for them to clone themselves, then set about building more of themselves.

Daleks are known to, when needed, play the part of a benefactor, loaning tech and strategic knowledge to others. They can easily work with groups from behind the shadows and work to build a power base.

They have lots of options for dealing with the Empire without having to attempt to fight Sidious 1v1.

@citizensurfer:

Then via Force Drain or TP, both of which he possesses on a planetary scale.

Then they would be engaged by the entire Republic, besides they don't have their ships here, do they? So how could they life wipe Naboo or Coruscant, especially with Jedi on it.

Fair enough, but Time travel is hard to factor in, it causes too many variables TBH. You couldn't properly predict the outcome.

the Republic, per the OP, will not automatically attack them. Regardless of that, they possess tech and knowledge leagues beyond the possibility of the Star Wars galaxy and they can work to leverage that knowledge to get the supplies they need to rebuild their race and emerge again to conquer once more.

CitizenSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

X-Lord16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If the Cult can avoid fighting Vader or Palps in a 1v1, then they win in the end.