Gabramelek get blitzed

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@seagod: Lol, thanks for reminding me, I'll equalize speed. Seiya characters are too damn fast.

@sainguinexshadow In a moment.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

>Equalized speed

>Starting distance 1 mile apart

>Seiya has no long range attacks

#Legit

Even if you were to make the starting distance a little closer, with equalized speed, it comes down to Hakai or atomic destruction, imo. Not too sure about the other guy, so I didn't account for him.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: I assume this guy must be really strong to fight Seiya? Beerus is a non factor and won't help much in that case

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bronze Pegasus is universal?

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@sainguinexshadow said:

Feats for Gabramalek?

Lucky for you, I was in the process of making a mini respect thread for him. So I'll just present what's been collected so far.

Gabramalek

No Caption Provided

Gabramalek is the leader of the Pluto (most powerful Meins) and is the central antagonist of the last Act in Soul Cartel. His ultimate goal was to "kill" GOD, and in order to do so he created his own space, a dimension/universe that he refers to as the New World. In here he is absolute:

No Caption Provided

He can travel dimensions or pull people into his space like he did with GOD. Using his Erosion abillity he was able to intrude into Heaven (a different dimension) and convert it into his New World space, essentially dragging GOD onto a lower plane so he could attack him:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

But the main perk is that he gets complete and total control of the New World and enables himself with the ability he calls "The Ten Commandments"

No Caption Provided

First and Second Commandments

The first two commandments aren't really combat related so I won't go in detail with them. The first commandment allows him to create a barrier that makes it impossible for anyone outside of his world to enter (without his permission or without preparation at least), and the second is the control of infinite particles that allow him to constantly expand his universe:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Third Commandment

The Third ability is actually usefull. Analysis allows him to see a persons powerset and abilities as well as nature, "analyzing" them.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Fourth Commandment

The 4th ability is fusion. He is capable of fusing together particles in order to create any object or thing, regardless of size and shape. He demonstrates this by first creating a small planet, followed by a black hole:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He can also casually launch the planet as a projectile moving at incredible speeds, to the point it shows as a blur with shockwaves forming behind it:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Fifth Commandment

His 5th power allows him to duplicate anything he's created. He demonstrates this by creating a group of planets instantaneously, and can drop them on his opponent if he so chooses (but didn't just because):

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sixth Commandment

After casually dissipating all those planets, he introduces his sixth ability, which allows him to bend the law of physics. He then uses this to trap his opponents in a field of increased gravity, slowing them down or stopping them:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Seventh Commandment:

The Seventh ability is called "Removal". It allows him to manifest a sleek, vicious looking black spear named Longinus, that has the inherent ability to annihilate anything it pierces out of existence.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Eight Commandment:

The 8th commandment is time control. It allows to frelly alter and manipulate the flow of time as he pleases, and he can stop, slow, rewind time or even achieve something similar to trapping his opponents in a time loop.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

However time stop comes with it drawbacks. While time is stopped he's incapable of using his other abilities which in turn means he can't kill his opponents. So he normally uses time stop for defensive of planning actions. Most of the time he reverses the flow of time:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

A good showing of time manip was his brief skirmish against GOD. After multplying the Longinus spear and spamming it, GOD's transcendent movements allowd him to dodge everything. So Gabramalek reversed time to the point before he attacked, and memorized all the routes GOD used to evade and blocked it by adding more spears, essentially giving him clairvoyance/precognition:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ninth Commandment:

The 9th ability allows him to summon his other parallel universes that he created and absorb their explosive power by sacrificing them. This gives him an astronimical boost in stats and allows him to strike with the force of the big bang in each and every hit:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He later summons the remaining 12 universes he created and launches them as an attack, reaping destruction of multiversal scale and proportions:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Final Commandment:

The 10th commandment is Power Copying. He has the ability to copy the most powerful technique of his opponent only once. If he uses Analysis he'll probably be able to see what that ability is and can copy it:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He was able to copy Lucifer's Alter Ego, which is what essentially bumped Mephistopheles from mid tier to multiversal. He has some other feats but they're not as good as these. Soul Cartel is full with glass canons and unquantifiable showings, and they're stats are pretty flimsy. Gabramalek is an exception but was killed by a load of PIS.

@josephgomes619 This is it for now.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@thedarkpaladin said:

>Equalized speed

>Starting distance 1 mile apart

>Seiya has no long range attacks

#Legit

Even if you were to make the starting distance a little closer, with equalized speed, it comes down to Hakai or atomic destruction, imo. Not too sure about the other guy, so I didn't account for him.

Doesn't Pegasus have insane travel speed feats? I mean he should have no problem closing a distance of 1 mile in a flash. That's why I equalized speed anyway, because Gabramalek never uses his speed in fights lol (hence no quantifiable showings), just stands there and throws stuff.

I mean, I CAN technically argue him as FTL but it'd be using scaling and shaky speculation, and being just marginally FTL isn't gonna cut it against this duo.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: He does, but Beerus can prevent him from closing that distance under these conditions, while spamming multiple Ki blasts. Without equalized speed, I would argue that Seiya would most definitely blitz Beerus. However, the other guy looks way out of Bronze Seiya's league from what I'm reading.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: Based off what I just read if I'm understanding correctly he can only use the 10 commandments in his realm?

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@thedarkpaladin said:

@god_vulcan: He does, but Beerus can prevent him from closing that distance under these conditions, while spamming multiple Ki blasts. Without equalized speed, I would argue that Seiya would most definitely blitz Beerus. However, the other guy looks way out of Bronze Seiya's league from what I'm reading.

I can swap Beerus with Hades if that's the problem? Or maybe Pheonix Ikki, whoever you think can make this fair, as I don't want it to be a stomp either way. And why would Beerus prevent Pegasus from closing the distance? Beerus and Pegasus are on the same team lol.

@godren said:

@god_vulcan: Based off what I just read if I'm understanding correctly he can only use the 10 commandments in his realm?

Yes, but did you read all of it? Because at the beginning I showed that he can move around his dimension anywhere or convert any dimension he's in into the New World like he did with Heaven. He even dragged God (questionable omnipotent entity) onto a lower plane so he can attack him by turning Heaven into the New World via Erosion.

Avatar image for sainguinexshadow
SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SainguineXshadow
higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 higherpower  Moderator
Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: Then the team can't do anything really.And this guy is allegedly multiversal..Is he immortal,can he handle himself in close combat? It's either hakai or bust in my opinion.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That opening picture of Beerus is Amazing. Btw, didn't Gabramalek destroyed 12 Universes once? So I think he wins here.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: Put Gabramalek against Hades then. Multi-Universal is definitely above what Pegasus Seiya can handle. And Beerus gets stomped honestly, even Zeno would get stomped

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren said:

@god_vulcan: Then the team can't do anything really.And this guy is allegedly multiversal..Is he immortal,can he handle himself in close combat? It's either hakai or bust in my opinion.

I'm in agreement with this, Beerus and Seiya are in trouble.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: I'm going to read this series looks very interesting.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: Misread the OP. Hades actually has some pretty decent hax and is multi-universal himself, so that might be a more interesting battle. Ikki is basically the same as Seiya, except he's said to be the most powerful of the Bronze Knights and actually does have a long range attack and can shatter his opponent's psyche with an attack known as the Illusionary Demonic Fist provided he manages to close the distance. He's also immortal and will continue to resurrect himself no matter how many times he's killed, though the resurrection time varies.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: How would this guy fare against Reinhard heydrich?

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That opening picture of Beerus is Amazing. Btw, didn't Gabramalek destroyed 12 Universes once? So I think he wins here.

he didn't destroy them what he did was throw 12 universes at the MC.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: By the way, there's really no need to nerf Seiya against an opponent like that if you really insist on using him. God Seiya likely wouldn't fare any better against this guy.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow: Hadou Gods like Reinhard Heydrich are comparable to true form of Marvel Abstracts, Gabramalek is around as strong as an M-Body

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 higherpower  Moderator

@godren said:

By close combat, do you mean CQC specifically? Because he doesn't have any showings regarding physical stats until after he activates the 9th commandment and punches with the force of the Big Bang. Hakai might work assuming he doesn't stop time to collect himself or rewind time to evade it. I'm thinking of changing the team though.

@god_vulcan: Put Gabramalek against Hades then. Multi-Universal is definitely above what Pegasus Seiya can handle. And Beerus gets stomped honestly, even Zeno would get stomped

This is a good suggestion. I was thinking of using God Cloth Seiya but he's likely too much.

@god_vulcan: I'm going to read this series looks very interesting.

Ehhh, I wouldn't recommend it tbh... I'll pm elaborating why.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 higherpower  Moderator

@godren said:

@sainguinexshadow: reinhard would cuck this guy for all eternity lol

This. Reinhard would destroy him, shit on Beerus and pimp slap Seiya as well. He's in a different tier.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow: you know there is a dies irae anime going right now.I think it's a prequel during the fall of berlin.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 higherpower  Moderator

@thedarkpaladin: That's convincing. I'll swap Pegasus for Hades but leave the nerfs in place.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren said:

@sainguinexshadow: reinhard would cuck this guy for all eternity lol

This. Reinhard would destroy him, shit on Beerus and pimp slap Seiya as well. He's in a different tier.

From my knowledge Reinhard would murder DBS period along with Seiya.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren said:

@sainguinexshadow: you know there is a dies irae anime going right now.I think it's a prequel during the fall of berlin.

Heard people were really salty about it currently because it doesn't really explain things.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 higherpower  Moderator

@seagod said:
@thedeathstar said:

he didn't destroy them what he did was throw 12 universes at the MC.

He could destroy them if he wanted to.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 higherpower  Moderator

Lol then why would you suggest him here?

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow: It really doesn't.It has potential though.imagine an animated masadaverse.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: Hades is above God Cloth Seiya, so I doubt the latter would be too much under the conditions you set. Beerus doesn't really belong here either, truth be told.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By SainguineXshadow

@sainguinexshadow said:

Lol then why would you suggest him here?

Admittedly i saw all the broken crap Gabramalek had and Loginus put me in the mind of Reinhard's type of hax so i was like hey......

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren said:

@sainguinexshadow: It really doesn't.It has potential though.imagine an animated masadaverse.

I'd be down with this it really has potential just needs to get it's shit together.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 higherpower  Moderator
SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By SainguineXshadow

@god_vulcan: This has just became a very interesting match.

With Beerus still being fodder for the most part.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: This has just became a very interesting match.

With Beerus still being fodder for the most part.

I agree with this. Both have the means to take each other out from what I read in GV's character analysis above. Beerus isn't really bringing much to the table other than Hakai.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only relevant thing here to decide the winner is who is likely to use their 1shot skill 1st?

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren said:

The only relevant thing here to decide the winner is who is likely to use their 1shot skill 1st?

Pretty much a toss-up.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By TheDeathstar

So lemme guess this thread was made to downplay DB characters? Someone brought up Zeno and for his info Zeno solos Gabramalek. And I do not see Seiya being above Beerus.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gabramalek while having a stupidly difficult to remember name. Seems to be pretty powerful while in his pocket dimension.

But I'm not sure how to quantify what I am looking at.

Needless to say with speed equalized that timestop ability seems like it's pretty good in that scenario.

what's Gabersrsersrsermaleks durability like? could he tank a simple and fast Ki attack for instance?

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 higherpower  Moderator

So lemme guess this thread was made to downplay DB characters?

No, not at all. I would never make a thread to downplay a character (my debating skills are more than enough to do that) but I think most people here felt Beerus was outclassed, which wasn't too far from the truth, so I gave Hades to help him.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 higherpower  Moderator
Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: I'll tag a few users who are also knowledgeable on Saint Seiya when I get home, although I'm not sure if they know anything about Gabramalek.