Avatar image for deactivated-5c531dce659a2
#201 Posted by deactivated-5c531dce659a2 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio
#202 Posted by RikuYamaha (1514 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5c531dce659a2
#203 Posted by deactivated-5c531dce659a2 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: the only way you can win a debate is annoying the other person into ignoring you like last night.

You've been countered multiple times by multiple people and if we call this a counter it's the only point you have countered which doesn't prove anything at all because Sanji is still to slow and weak.

#204 Posted by SkySanji (4876 posts) - - Show Bio
@vummax said:

@skysanji: the only way you can win a debate is annoying the other person into ignoring you like last night.

You have no counters to any of my claims..... and are just trolling at this point

You've been countered multiple times by multiple people and if we call this a counter it's the only point you have countered which doesn't prove anything at all because Sanji is still to slow and weak.

No one has countered me thus far......

Sanji will blitz and kick Gaaras head into orbit

Done responding to you though, have a nice day.

#205 Edited by Hope_w (2834 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:

Because Sanji Casually sending a Banana Gator feet into the air is comparable to Sasuke kicking a Large Bear.....

It seems you aren't capable of factoring in the rest of the sentence, what about the fact that we definitively know that Kid Sasuke is Inferior to a weighted Lee by a stompable margin in Taijutsu, as well as the fact Lee's most in character technique is a kick similar to Sanji's in the lotus:

No Caption Provided

So also like you're incapable of piecing together, if someone vastly inferior in the same area as Lee can accomplish a feat of similar scale to Sanji, Lee can outstrip it. Not to mention since I've already shown any one of his punches to be far more potent than any of his Haki based attacks, were back to square one.

KID LEE is comparable if not better than sanji.

Sasuke unless Rinnegan state also can't replicate this:

Cute, building level, KN1 outstripped that feat by blitzing:

No Caption Provided

Lelel, Naruto busted an area larger than that by running into it:

No Caption Provided

Anime/Manga, 4th gate Towers over V2 Jinchuiriki.

No Caption Provided

So yea, Sasuke maybe can't do it, however that's not at all relevant to Lee being clearly superior. Not to mention I've already proven Lee punches through constructs much harder than any level of Haki ever exhibited, so by sheer scaling Sanji is still weaker than Kid Lee. Ontop of a glaring skill advantage that would prevent him from getting in any good hits:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Glad you know your place to not directly respond to me after I dismissed you though. I'd hate to embarrass you in front of your friends.

PS. Don't talk about anyone elses debating tactics when I just visibly made you rage quit. Would def CaV this topic btw, in all for handing out embarrassment.

#206 Posted by SkySanji (4876 posts) - - Show Bio

@hope_w: I just ignore people who make idiotic claims......

#207 Edited by SkySanji (4876 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol at any of those feats equating to Sanji's when thriller bark is an island and the castle looks like this in comparison:

No Caption Provided

Lol at you calling it building level as well

A castle that can house Oars comfortably:

No Caption Provided

And Sanji did this:

No Caption Provided

Vs.

No Caption Provided

We even see how a forest looks in comparison to the castle in the Sanji scan they are not comparable not even at all ,not to mention 4 gates Guy and Lee ragdolling a weak 4 tails clones but later during the war arc it took Guy 6 or 7 gates to fight v2 Jinchuriki so again Stop using Outliers and fillers to argue.....

Luffy without Armanent Haki did this:

Loading Video...

This is also in the manga as well

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Lol at any of Lee's blows being stronger than any Armanent HAKI shown and doing anywhere near this, just lol and again this is without Armanent HAKI and not even hitting it he sent Hody flying into it,Hody took the full force of the attack and it Still did that much damage

You are embarrassing yourself at this point...

#208 Posted by Hope_w (2834 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: yet you're responding to my arguments? I mean I've offered to publicly embarrass you in a CaV so people cab really see whose making idiotic claims but it seems you already know better than to directly challenge anything I say.

Keep sneak dissing while I drop this heat.

#209 Edited by SkySanji (4876 posts) - - Show Bio

@hope_w said:

@skysanji: yet you're responding to my arguments?

I only read the last part of your post where you mentioned me rage quiting but like I said I will always give everyone a fair read through which is what I did and thus responded.

Also I tagged you on the prior post so I figured you'll see the second one anyway

I mean I've offered to publicly embarrass you in a CaV so people cab really see whose making idiotic claims but it seems you already know better than to directly challenge anything I say.

I don't do CaV's I'm to busy

Also what the!? How many times have you been ragdolled and ridiculed in CaV's/Debates? Please stop it.

Keep sneak dissing while I drop this heat.

K den......

#210 Posted by WhatamIseeing (1690 posts) - - Show Bio

sanji

#211 Posted by shirso (4462 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: Meh let's agree to disagree then. It's clear we have different interpretations of Franky's feat and it doesn't really affect the fight in this thread.

#212 Posted by shirso (4462 posts) - - Show Bio

Wtf did I just read, KID Lee superior to ANY Armament haki showing in the verse?????

#213 Posted by Hope_w (2834 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso: You read incorrectly then, Gaaras sand however is more Durable than Any Haki construct in the verse. This isn't debatable either.

#214 Posted by shirso (4462 posts) - - Show Bio

@hope_w: Sanji doesn't need CoA to stomp Gaara

#215 Posted by Hope_w (2834 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:
@hope_w said:

I only read the last part of your post where you mentioned me rage quiting but like I said I will always give everyone a fair read through which is what I did and thus responded.

You responded to the argument with scans instead of approaching me because you knew I'd debunk it, like I've done for everything you've typed towards me.

Also I tagged you on the prior post so I figured you'll see the second one anyway

I thought you just said you only read the last part? Make up your mind pls.

I don't do CaV's I'm to busy

Being a bad debater in public threads? I wouldn't do one either if I had the level of technical skill you do in regards to Any thing literary, but for a guy like me? You're apart of my growing fan network so it's blatantly obvious you know you can't touch me in the regards of debating regardless of the subject. I'm sorry that's just the way it is.

Also what the!? How many times have you been ragdolled and ridiculed in CaV's/Debates? Please stop it.

0. How many times has anyone regarded your skill for debating? How many people on this website consider your input worth anything? How many fanboys you got?

I'll stop it as soon as you do mate, remember who tagged me first?

K den......

Mk.

@skysanji said:

Lol at any of those feats equating to Sanji's when thriller bark is an island and the castle looks like this in comparison:

A very small island? What of it?

Lol at you calling it building level as well:

It's AT BEST the size of a stadium?

A castle that can house Oars comfortably:

Cute, it can hold building sized objects. Just like the trees in Naruto can:

No Caption Provided

And Sanji did this:

A building sized dustcloud vs Naruto clearing an area that compares to Mountains in the backdrop?:

No Caption Provided

Along with indirectly blowing the limbs off a guy who just tanked This:

No Caption Provided

And got up only mildly amused:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

We even see how a forest looks in comparison to the castle in the Sanji scan they are not comparable not even at all ,not to mention 4 gates Guy and Lee ragdolling a weak 4 tails clones but later during the war arc it took Guy 6 or 7 gates to fight v2 Jinchuriki so again Stop using Outliers and fillers to argue.....

Once again you prove to be astoundingly ignorant, Guy and Kakashi fought multiple of them while they were simply scoping out their abilities:

Then when it got serious Kakashi took on several V2 by himself and Guy blatantly overpowered a full on Biju in 6th gate:

What's impressive about it.....:

No Caption Provided

all I'm seeing is the front of what looks like a building, the middle right panel even agrees tbh.

Lol at any of Lee's blows being stronger than any Armanent HAKI shown and doing anywhere near this, just lol and again this is without Armanent HAKI and not even hitting it he sent Hody flying into it,Hody took the full force of the attack and it Still did that much damage

So......its not impressive, meanwhile Gaara has shielded from mountain level attacks, litterally as they detonate:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Says the guy whose name is 'skysanji' and is viciously wanking Sanji. Wanna ask any notable debaters whose winning this little discussion?

#216 Posted by ourmanuel (11957 posts) - - Show Bio

Imagine wanking yourself this much...

#217 Edited by Hope_w (2834 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso said:

@hope_w: Sanji doesn't need CoA to stomp Gaara

Seeing as he can't bypass Gaaras shields whatsoever, his sand is faster by feats and a much better set of scaling, and he has AoE attacks that Sanji has no answer to.....Sanji winning a single time out of 10 is nothing but pure conjecture.

Oh and btw, Gaara's sand saved him and multiple others from two Islands being dropped from the sky at ground 0:

No Caption Provided

Pretty certain Sanji isn't sniffing that general area of capability.

#218 Edited by ourmanuel (11957 posts) - - Show Bio

But tbh, gaara stomps tho and this is a mismatch. The dudes fighting in the desert so he has no shortage of sand for defense and offense.

The sanji wank here is unironically coming from someone called “skysanji” lmao

#219 Edited by SkySanji (4876 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: how am I wanking?

A majority is saying Sanji wins it's definitely not a mismatch and it's certainly not In Gaara's favor

#220 Posted by shirso (4462 posts) - - Show Bio

@hope_w: Blunt force isn't the issue (though that would be problem enough), it's Sanji's heat. He had reentry level heats pre time skip and post time skip he just setting his legs alight melted Perospero's candy which has no sold point blank explosions just like Gaara's sand. His DJ techniques will cleave through Gaara's sand literally like a hot knife through butter.

#221 Posted by SkySanji (4876 posts) - - Show Bio

You responded to the argument with scans instead of approaching me because you knew I'd debunk it, like I've done for everything you've typed towards me.

Already went over this, the post were back to back in 10 minute intervals

No Caption Provided

Really don't see why you are making a big deal out of me not tagging you.... Its the complete opposite I've debunked all of your claims thus far

Lee being faster than Lightning,lol

Tomei precog being anywhere near as good as Observation precog, lol

Lee having more Dc than Sanji, lol

Gaara and Lee having more Dc than Armanent Haki lol

Anyway, next

thought you just said you only read the last part? Make up your mind pls.

What are you on about? I just told you I read the whole post...

Being a bad debater in public threads? I wouldn't do one either if I had the level of technical skill you do in regards to Any thing literary, but for a guy like me? You're apart of my growing fan network so it's blatantly obvious you know you can't touch me in the regards of debating regardless of the subject. I'm sorry that's just the way it is.

Said the one who is always getting his ass handed on a platter to by Soca (Granted he's a good debater).... Yeah ill just leave it at that,next

0. How many times has anyone regarded your skill for debating?

Your skills for debating? lol you are a meme in the Naruto community

How many people on this website consider your input worth anything?

"Tsunade can beat Aizen" that is one of your asanine claims

How many fanboys you got?

Why is this important I swear your ego is big and you don't have fans they are people just laughing at you

I'll stop it as soon as you do mate, remember who tagged me first?

I was curious as to why you think Gaara stomps and you just turned it into a Wank fest

I'm on break so I'll get to debunking the second part of your post when I get home.

#222 Posted by Hope_w (2834 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso: Gaaras Sand doesn't melt though? More so specifically he can't burn it because it's Chakra infused. Which has resisted heat across the boards from Amaterasu, Mountain level Fire Jutsu, Boil release (boils the insides), etc.

I fail to see how Sanji has practically anything to bypass Gaaras sand, the amount of it, nor the speed of it. A simple pull underground would practically end the fight.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
#223 Posted by IndomitableRegal (16246 posts) - - Show Bio

My knowledge of Sanji is rudimentary at best, but I'd wager Gaara takes this.

#224 Posted by shirso (4462 posts) - - Show Bio

@hope_w: Can you quantify temperature for any of those stuff? (Please don't come with sun level Amaterasu), Reentry temperature is quantifiable and its only slightly below the melting point of sand incidentally. Sanji could reach those temperatures even pre skip.

#225 Posted by ManimalMan (841 posts) - - Show Bio

Gaara's sand could resist the heat of the 2nd mizukages steam imp which could melt gold(1064 degrees Celsius).

Basic fire style should be in the low thousands seeing as how a simple candle can reach 1400c

#226 Edited by Hope_w (2834 posts) - - Show Bio
@skysanji said:

Already went over this, the post were back to back in 10 minute intervals

Irrelevant. You tagged me at the beginning of the thread where I then warned you I would show you how you are otherwise incapable of proving anything in my presence and you called my bluff which lead to you being destroyed.

Really don't see why you are making a big deal out of me not tagging you.... Its the complete opposite I've debunked all of your claims thus far

I've litterally revealed the full context with scans in every post made. Over several users here have claimed you are wanking, one user didn't agree with what I said but clearly see's why I made the implication.

Everyone here is pointing and laughing at you I'm afraid.

Lee being faster than Lightning,lol

Yea, via scaling and consistency a 5th gate user(or other wise Base Guy) is a lightning timer. As proven via scans.

Tomei precog being anywhere near as good as Observation precog, lol

Not only did you drop this argument, you flat out conceded it's better for H2H which is what Sanji uses so the point is moot.

Lee having more Dc than Sanji, lol

I could see how someone unintelligently could confuse AP and DC, however via feats EoS Lee is indisputably superior to anyone of the strawhats.

Sakura has more DC than Sanji.

Gaara and Lee having more Dc than Armanent Haki lol

you devote so much time responding to me yet still can't read, it's jaw dropping. Does the only thing that registers to you is who makes the bigger boom?

Not only did I Say Gaaras sand is more DURABLE than any Haki construct multiple times, I said Lee punched through said construct which means Kid Lee AP > Sanji. Which you can't nor haven't refuted.

Said the one who is always getting his ass handed on a platter to by Soca (Granted he's a good debater).... Yeah ill just leave it at that,next

1. Soca is a 1-dimensional all around toxic and utterly trash debater, he's also scared to debate me 'cos he doesn't know the character'. This has been publicly displayed, however you can tag him again to let him know
  2. Leo rage Flagged my scans so one of his mod buddies could ban me, after nuthugging two equally terrible debaters in Marc and Vivas. Again, don't be stingy with the tag.
  3. The fact you think someone so utterly dreadful is good speaks volumes of your own ability.

Whether it be you or Soca You're both a few pegs below me and I have no problems showing you just exactly where your spot is.

The Top 3 Naruto debaters on this website (Streak, DarthJ, Rev) have personally justified most of my arguments. Anywhooo.....i don't care what others think. I can put my money where my mouth is, how about you do the same and lets see who goes broke first?

Wasn't personally claimed by me but the debater who did is much better than you as well.

Why is this important I swear your ego is big and you don't have fans they are people just laughing at you

I know it's big broski, that confidence is simply unbreakable; it strengthens me more specifically because I know it bothers you.

Also, yea, You're a fan.....you know who I am, you know you cant do anything about me. More importantly you lack the ability to do anything about me.

I was curious as to why you think Gaara stomps and you just turned it into a Wank fest

the only one who hasn't called you a wanker is shirso, the admitted biggest Sanji wanker on CV. No disrespect to him but....no.

You're the only one here who embarrassed themselves.

I'm on break so I'll get to debunking the second part of your post when I get home.

• "I don't waste time with idiotic responses" despire full OT argument to befit an already destroyed point.
  • Claims he's debunked anything when he blatantly ran away from the argument while continuously throwing sneak shots
  • Has yet to present anything that says Gaara doesn't stomp, nor disprove the fact that Sanji is around Kid Lee level.

Cool story.

#227 Edited by shirso (4462 posts) - - Show Bio
#228 Edited by SkySanji (4876 posts) - - Show Bio

@hope_w said:
@skysanji said:

Irrelevant. You tagged me at the beginning of the thread where I then warned you I would show you how you are otherwise incapable of proving anything in my presence and you called my bluff which lead to you being destroyed.

Reality warping at its finest.... Next

I've litterally revealed the full context with scans in every post made. Over several users here have claimed you are wanking, one user didn't agree with what I said but clearly see's why I made the implication.

Two users called me a wanker the two users who I've made rage quit and have no arguements as to why Gaara stomps and keeps coming back acting like children "Gaara still stomps, "Gaara is stronger than Sanji", "Gaara is strong While Sanji is weak", etc versus the ammount of people calling you wanker in each thread with a Naruto character in it..... the difference is that vast,next

Everyone here is pointing and laughing at you I'm afraid.

It's hard to take you seriously when you say water dragon jutsu is city level, next

The ammount of times you get laughed at in threads makes me wonder why you are even allowed to discuss things like this

Yea, via scaling and consistency a 5th gate user(or other wise Base Guy) is a lightning timer. As proven via scans.

Outlier scans as I've proven and everyone has has proven/Debunked time and time again your just indenial.....

Not only did you drop this argument, you flat out conceded it's better for H2H which is what Sanji uses so the point is moot.

No Caption Provided

Never concede to it being better for H2H, I said it can only be used for H2H are you inept at reading as well?

LOL, next arguement

Your trolling at this point and embarrassing yourself even more, if that was possible...

I could see how someone unintelligently could confuse AP and DC, however via feats EoS Lee is indisputably superior to anyone of the strawhats.

Via feats Lee isn't even on Monster Trio's level....

Sakura has more DC than Sanji.

Cool....

you devote so much time responding to me yet still can't read, it's jaw dropping. Does the only thing that registers to you is who makes the bigger boom?

Not only did I Say Gaaras sand is more DURABLE than any Haki construct multiple times, I said Lee punched through said construct which means Kid Lee AP > Sanji. Which you can't nor haven't refuted.

Again lol at Gaara's sand contructs being more durable than any Haki contrust when Luffy does this without Haki:

Loading Video...

Just lol

1. Soca is a 1-dimensional all around toxic and utterly trash debater, he's also scared to debate me 'cos he doesn't know the character'. This has been publicly displayed, however you can tag him again to let him know
  2. Leo rage Flagged my scans so one of his mod buddies could ban me, after nuthugging two equally terrible debaters in Marc and Vivas. Again, don't be stingy with the tag.
  3. The fact you think someone so utterly dreadful is good speaks volumes of your own ability.

Whether it be you or Soca You're both a few pegs below me and I have no problems showing you just exactly where your spot is.

What the!? He clowns you in every debate, so much for your ego, huh?

The Top 3 Naruto debaters on this website (Streak, DarthJ, Rev) have personally justified most of my arguments. Anywhooo.....i don't care what others think. I can put my money where my mouth is, how about you do the same and lets see who goes broke first?

I never claimed to be the best Naruto or anime debater in general let alone the best debater at all.... You did.

Wasn't personally claimed by me but the debater who did is much better than you as well.

Get lost....

I know it's big broski, that confidence is simply unbreakable; it strengthens me more specifically because I know it bothers you.

Also, yea, You're a fan.....you know who I am, you know you cant do anything about me. More importantly you lack the ability to do anything about me.

Your right I can do nothing but laugh at your wank fest when it comes to Naruto and all of your asanine claims, it's so rich

the only one who hasn't called you a wanker is shirso, the admitted biggest Sanji wanker on CV. No disrespect to him but....no.

Go reread all of the comments and you'll see it was only two people, but I digress I forgot your inept at reading....

You're the only one here who embarrassed themselves.

No Caption Provided

Sure you keep thinking that..

• "I don't waste time with idiotic responses" despire full OT argument to befit an already destroyed point.
  • Claims he's debunked anything when he blatantly ran away from the argument while continuously throwing sneak shots
  • Has yet to present anything that says Gaara doesn't stomp, nor disprove the fact that Sanji is around Kid Lee level.

Cool story.

It's not like I tagged you and responded literally after the post I tagged you in the post in 206 andc207 it's back to back you are reaching saying I'm hiding from you:

No Caption Provided

It's not like I embarrassed you on early post when you said Observation Haki is inferior to Tomoe Precog....

Its not like Sanji is faster than Gaara to ensure point of blitzing him into oblivion it's not like Sanji doesn't have better feats than Kid Lee which I've shown through scans

"Sasuke kicked a bear and Lee is stronger than him"

While Sanji casually kicks a Banana Gator feets into the air all the way back during Alabasta arc, Get ridiculed

#229 Edited by Hope_w (2834 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso: it swallows everything including normal fire whole, and Sasuke's own fire techniques heated the atmosphere for kilometers to draw Clouds for Kirin. Thats a much better feat than melting candy.....either which way you want to put it Gaaras sand actually has heat resistence so saying he's go through it easily (if at all) is unsubstantiated. Reentry speed is 1500-1600c, it's not really that hot.

Also are we forgetting the fact that he doesn't have the Speed nor AP to answer for his sand even if he does get a golden ticket free hit?

#230 Edited by SkySanji (4876 posts) - - Show Bio

@hope_w said:
@skysanji said:

A very small island? What of it?

Headcannon, where are you getting this from?

Lol at you calling it building level as well:

It's AT BEST the size of a stadium?

A castle that can house Oars comfortably is only the size of a Stadium, think before you type

Cute, it can hold building sized objects. Just like the trees in Naruto can:

No Caption Provided

Because those summoning are as big as Oars?

No Caption Provided

Oars Jr who is stated to be smaller then Oars:

No Caption Provided

And Sanji did this:

A building sized dustcloud vs Naruto clearing an area that compares to Mountains in the backdrop?:

No Caption Provided

Along with indirectly blowing the limbs off a guy who just tanked This:

No Caption Provided

And got up only mildly amused:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Because those mountains shown aren't in the Background.....

Because there isn't a forest surrounding the Castle:

And Sanji deflected an attack that dwarfed the forest and Castle:

No Caption Provided

Once again you prove to be astoundingly ignorant, Guy and Kakashi fought multiple of them while they were simply scoping out their abilities:

Then when it got serious Kakashi took on several V2 by himself and Guy blatantly overpowered a full on Biju in 6th gate:

Which doesn't change by point at all Guy needed 6 gates to achieve that not that filler nonesense where him and Lee in just 4th gates are ragdolling a weak 4 tails clone...

What's impressive about it.....:

No Caption Provided

all I'm seeing is the front of what looks like a building, the middle right panel even agrees tbh.

Look at it again it's in perspective Luffy sent Hody flying and it created a massive crater seen with the cracks also supported by the Anime:

Loading Video...

So......its not impressive, meanwhile Gaara has shielded from mountain level attacks, litterally as they detonate:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Because Energy based attacks equal blunt force attacks.... We seen Lee and Sasuke punch straight through his sand

Says the guy whose name is 'skysanji' and is viciously wanking Sanji. Wanna ask any notable debaters whose winning this little discussion?

Calls me a wanker, Says Kid Lee is Lightning speed and scales up from that wank to put Gaara massively above lightning speed....Says Lee is above the Monster Trio says Tsunade can beat Aizen and Rinnegan Sasuke can Solo the Bleach verse but I'm a wanker.....

Go ahead

#231 Posted by shirso (4462 posts) - - Show Bio

@hope_w:

it swallows everything including normal fire whole, and Sasuke's own fire techniques heated the atmosphere for kilometers to draw Clouds for Kirin. Thats a much better feat than melting candy.....either which way you want to put it Gaaras sand actually has heat resistence so saying he's go through it easily (if at all) is unsubstantiated. Reentry speed is 1500-1600c, it's not really that hot.

And Sanji can ignite his legs thousands of metres below sea level. Perospero's candy actually has feats of no selling explosions as well.

Reentry temperature is just slightly below sand's melting point btw, and Sanji was at that level pre time skip.

Also are we forgetting the fact that he doesn't have the Speed nor AP to answer for his sand even if he does get a golden ticket free hit?

If Sanji gets a free hit on Gaara's body Gaara dies, let's not kid ourselves. The only question is if he can get through the sand, which he should be able to with his heat and power.

#232 Posted by ValorKnight (12412 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd actually side with Sanji nowadays.

#233 Posted by Hope_w (2834 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso said:

@hope_w:

And Sanji can ignite his legs thousands of metres below sea level. Perospero's candy actually has feats of no selling explosions as well.

An explosion doesn't constantly radiate heat.....not to mention that seems more like a plot showing than actual legitimacy, please show me the instance in question. And even so Kilometers of sky space > controlled flame, reentry speeds don't heat up the atmosphere of the area to a significant degree.

Reentry temperature is just slightly below sand's melting point btw, and Sanji was at that level pre time skip.

So You're saying his temperature increased? I sure hope you have some way of quantifying that. Not that it matters as Gaaras sand certainly isn't Normal sand.

If Sanji gets a free hit on Gaara's body Gaara dies, let's not kid ourselves. The only question is if he can get through the sand, which he should be able to with his heat and power.

Yea, but seeing as Gaara has auto shielded against things much faster than anything Sanji is capable of, his sand has tagged people much faster, his sand has better durability feats than he does AP and DC, and in general is just more verastile. Sanji can't take a majority here, nor win at all IMO.

#234 Posted by Earendill (1278 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:
@earendill said:

Gaara stomps. Gaara Doflamingo level

Nothing is right with what you just posted....

This stupidity featless One Piece wankers

#235 Posted by SkySanji (4876 posts) - - Show Bio

@earendill: What puts Gaara on Doflamingo's level if you don't mind me asking?

Avatar image for deactivated-5cba198d655f5
#236 Posted by deactivated-5cba198d655f5 (131 posts) - - Show Bio

War arc Gaara takes it

#237 Edited by Earendill (1278 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:

@skysanji said:

Sanji blitzes and oneshots

No Caption Provided

Gaara easily STOMPS. Those who think otherwise are WANKERS or RETARDS.

#238 Edited by SkySanji (4876 posts) - - Show Bio

@earendill said:

@skysanji said:

@skysanji said:

Sanji blitzes and oneshots

No Caption Provided

Gaara easily STOMPS. Those who think otherwise are WANKERS or RETARDS.

Wait, what!? You said Gaara is Doflamingo level so he stomps.

I ask you what put Gaara on Doflamingo's level...

And you comeback saying "Gaara easily stomps, those who think otherwise are wankers or the r word", so not only did you not answer my question as to why Gaara is on Doflamingo's level but you have no reason as to why Gaara stomps Sanji...

No Caption Provided

Appeal to ignorance? Or Ad hominen? Either one fits exactly what you are doing

Please stop trolling.

#239 Posted by RikuYamaha (1514 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: i think they're using Ad hominen. lol at the comeback they made though.

#240 Posted by geeman2 (2006 posts) - - Show Bio

Sanji I think.

#241 Posted by shirso (4462 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9011bc9c6e9
#242 Posted by deactivated-5c9011bc9c6e9 (616 posts) - - Show Bio

Sanji blitz

Avatar image for deactivated-5cba198d655f5
#243 Posted by deactivated-5cba198d655f5 (131 posts) - - Show Bio

Sanji blitzes him