•Win By Any Means

#2 Posted by insaneMonk (138 posts) - - Show Bio

Sanji breaks his neck

#3 Posted by RikuYamaha (1514 posts) - - Show Bio

sanji

#4 Edited by SkySanji (4909 posts) - - Show Bio

Sanji blitzes and oneshots

#5 Edited by Hope_w (2834 posts) - - Show Bio

War arc Gaara stomps Sanji so bad it's ridiculous.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531dce659a2
#6 Posted by deactivated-5c531dce659a2 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

Gaara stomps I'm surprised Sanji has wankers.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
#7 Posted by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

Gaara stomps. Sanji doesn't have the power to break Gaara's defenses.

#8 Posted by Oingo_Boingo (150 posts) - - Show Bio

Gaara godstomps. Spite. They are in the Sand Village so Gaara can just drop a huge Sand Tsunami on Sanji and crush his body to grinded meat.

#9 Posted by deactivated-5c531dce659a2 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: Gaara can react to SM Madara I would love to know how he gets blitzed, and this isn't his best speed feat.

Avatar image for hurricanefunnel
#10 Posted by hurricanefunnel (2151 posts) - - Show Bio

sanji wins by speed

#11 Edited by UltimateSage (3220 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone tell me how fast, strong and durable sanji is so I can make a decision.Ok?O_O

#12 Edited by Oingo_Boingo (150 posts) - - Show Bio

@vummax: also he reacted to the Team work against Rikudo Madara. Then his sand was enough fast to move Kakashi near Rikudo Madara's Gudoudama shield before 8th Gates Guy hit the Uchiha.

By reactions only Gaara speedblitz like a game.

Let alone that Gaara can use Shukaku tho. However this is spite. They are in a desert! Gaara can lift a city sized Sand Tidal Wave and "Sand Burial" everything.

Let alone that Gaara can just crush Sanji's legs by using the ground, while storming him from above with Sand Tidal Waves just like he did against Kimimaro and Edo Kages...and Sanji without legs is like a Rocco Siffredi without dick.

#13 Posted by deactivated-5c531dce659a2 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@hurricanefunnel: Gaara can keep up with someone who was BSM and EMS level, Sanji has no speed advatage.

Avatar image for hurricanefunnel
#14 Edited by hurricanefunnel (2151 posts) - - Show Bio

@vummax said:

@hurricanefunnel: Gaara can keep up with someone who was BSM and EMS level, Sanji has no speed advatage.

ok then gaara wins by strength

#15 Edited by SkySanji (4909 posts) - - Show Bio

@vummax said:

Gaara stomps I'm surprised Sanji has wankers.

I'm thinking Gaara is the one being wanked here, and saying he stomps isn't an arguement you would have to say why he stomps lt just goes to show you have no reason as to why he stomps other than I like the character better

@oingo_boingo said:

Gaara godstomps. Spite. They are in the Sand Village so Gaara can just drop a huge Sand Tsunami on Sanji and crush his body to grinded meat.

Sanji can fly,Has a massive speed advantage,has Observation Haki and has physicals Gaara cannot tank...

@b_r023 said:

Gaara stomps. Sanji doesn't have the power to break Gaara's defenses.

Since when can I see some durability feats for Gaara's sand?

@hope_w said:

War arc Gaara stomps Sanji so bad it's ridiculous.

It's hope so I won't bother.....

#16 Posted by deactivated-5c531dce659a2 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: Gaara can fly too, he's reactions Trump Sanji's speed and his durability is too much.

Sanji is not on the level that Gaara is.

#17 Posted by Oingo_Boingo (150 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: are you saying Sanji is faster than BSM Naruto? Faster than 8th Gates Guy? Than Madara?

Gaara's sand can block a C3 city buster explosion, moon meteors and tank multiple Edo Madara Susanoo swords. Let alone that War Arc Gaara has also the Gold Dust with him.

Sanji is outmatched in everything. Gaara is also way smarter and can attack Sanji from everywhere. This is spite.

#18 Edited by SkySanji (4909 posts) - - Show Bio

@oingo_boingo said:

@vummax: also he reacted to the Team work against Rikudo Madara. Then his sand was enough fast to move Kakashi near Rikudo Madara's Gudoudama shield before 8th Gates Guy hit the Uchiha.

Wow the wank:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Madara is his shield has combat speed now.....

We even see Lee throw a Kunai before Guy hits Madara:

No Caption Provided

Kakashi has time to use Kamui before Guy hits Madara are all of these characters faster than 8 gates Guy now?

Mind you all of the characters are doing this before Guy gets one hit on Madara so 8 gates Guy is in slow motion to them, doesn't that seem odd?

By reactions only Gaara speedblitz like a game.

Not even at all if that's your example

Let alone that Gaara can use Shukaku tho. However this is spite. They are in a desert! Gaara can lift a city sized Sand Tidal Wave and "Sand Burial" everything.

OP never said anything about Shukaku...

Let alone that Gaara can just crush Sanji's legs by using the ground, while storming him from above with Sand Tidal Waves just like he did against Kimimaro and Edo Kages...and Sanji without legs is like a Rocco Siffredi without dick.

No Caption Provided

Sanji can Pseudo fly and Has Observation Haki he'll see what Gaara does before he does it:

No Caption Provided

And proceed to blitz

#19 Posted by SkySanji (4909 posts) - - Show Bio

@vummax said:

@skysanji: Gaara can fly too, he's reactions Trump Sanji's speed and his durability is too much.

Ok cool, whats stopping Sanji from blitzing especially with COo, You've shown me no feats to suggest he's anywhere near Sanji's speed or have the durability to not get oneshotted

Sanji is not on the level that Gaara is.

In your fanfic

#20 Posted by deactivated-5c531dce659a2 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji:

Read my first post, he can not only react to he can restrain SM Madara who's > EMS Sasuke and BM Naruto.

Facts aren't fanfic, I can tell by your name you have a horse in this race.

#21 Edited by SkySanji (4909 posts) - - Show Bio

@oingo_boingo said:

@skysanji: are you saying Sanji is faster than BSM Naruto? Faster than 8th Gates Guy? Than Madara?

Are you saying Gaara is anywhere near this speed? Lol

Gaara's sand can block a C3 city buster explosion,

Good thing Sanji doesn't focus on energy based attacks and is faster than Gaara by a large margin

moon meteors

Log off..

and tank multiple Edo Madara Susanoo swords.

Scans?

Let alone that War Arc Gaara has also the Gold Dust with him.

Don't see why this is important

Sanji is outmatched in everything.

Just not speed or physicals which is important here.

Gaara is also way smarter and can attack Sanji from everywhere. This is spite.

How is Gaara smarter than Sanji?

#22 Posted by henry_p (25 posts) - - Show Bio

Sanji would win because he is strong.

#23 Edited by Oingo_Boingo (150 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: His Sand does the whole job

. Gaara can just fly away and let the whole desert to lolsmash Sanji. Coo senses the enemy presence? Useless. He can sense Gaara's presence...good to know that Gaara manipulates all the ground and can spam attacks from everywhere. Like huge Sand Tidal Waves. Sanji =/= Katakuri. Not sure if you're trolling.

Then Gaara can use Shukaku in 2 ways: as a friend, just like during Shippuden war, or by using the Feigning Sleep jutsu. 3,2,1 "Sanji stomps a Bijuu" incoming...

Saying that Gaara can't outsmart Sanji after all he did in Shippuden...are you biased?

#24 Edited by SkySanji (4909 posts) - - Show Bio

@vummax said:

@skysanji:

Read my first post, he can not only react to he can restrain SM Madara who's > EMS Sasuke and BM Naruto.

He didn't react to Sage Mode Madara:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Also don't tell me you think Sage Mode Madara is physically stronger than Sanji....

Facts aren't fanfic, I can tell by your name you have a horse in this race.

Only it isn't fact, my name has nothing to do with it if it was a character that obviously beats Sanji then ok but Gaara?

#25 Posted by FaradaySloth (10090 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah put Gaara in the Hidden Sand Village vs a dude who's only a better Rock Lee.

Gaara stomps. This is a mismatch, please lock.

#26 Edited by RikuYamaha (1514 posts) - - Show Bio

this is basically a rematch of rock lee vs gaara

No Caption Provided

#27 Edited by SkySanji (4909 posts) - - Show Bio

@oingo_boingo said:

@skysanji: His Sand does the whole job

. Gaara can just fly away and let the whole desert to lolsmash Sanji. Coo senses the enemy presence? Useless. He can sense Gaara's presence...good to know that Gaara manipulates all the ground and can spam attacks from everywhere. Like huge Sand Tidal Waves. Sanji =/= Katakuri. Not sure if you're trolling.

No Caption Provided

Not sure you know what CoO is reread again:

No Caption Provided

It isn't just presence sensing

With what you just typed I'm not sure if your trolling seriously

"Gaara can just fly away and leave the whole desert to lolsmash Sanji"

What is that?

Then Gaara can use Shukaku in 2 ways: as a friend, just like during Shippuden war, or by using the Feigning Sleep jutsu. 3,2,1 "Sanji stomps a Bijuu" incoming...

OP never said Gaara gets Shukaku...

Saying that Gaara can't outsmart Sanji after all he did in Shippuden...are you biased?

How am I biased I never said Sanji was smarter than Gaara but at the same time Gaara isn't smarter than Sanji, saying he is biased they should be comparable in that category but it doesn't matter when Gaara's synapse can't go off since Sanji will speedblitz him

Just because he fought in a war means nothing especially when Shilkaku and Inoichi were coming up with strategies

#28 Posted by SkySanji (4909 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided

Lol so true this needs to be locked

#29 Posted by deactivated-5c531dce659a2 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by SkySanji (4909 posts) - - Show Bio

@vummax said:

@skysanji: Still waiting.

On what? I've already responded to your post.

#31 Posted by Oingo_Boingo (150 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: you know that Gaara's sand has its own life, don't you? Gaara doesn't even need to look at Sanji to protect himself.

Good luck to perceive the attacks of the whole desert plus Gaara's ones then...Katakuri is that you? No.

Gaara can literally drop the whole desert to Sanji. Are you trolling me now?

Shukaku was inside Gaara's body, you know that? Gaara = 1 Tail's Jinchuuriki.

Gaara is smarter due to what he did during his fights. Go to read the manga.

So Sanji is faster than Madara's attacks. Something that Gaara's Sand blocked without even watch them while protecting the other Kages.

Okay...this discussion is over for me.

#32 Posted by Hope_w (2834 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: Seeing as I am without a doubt the most qualified to prove Gaara stomps in an absolute no contest, I wouldn't bother either.

• Sand is more Durable than any Haki construct shown in the verse
  • KID Lee might be superior to sanji
  • Gaaras sand blitzes him into oblivion

I've played my advocate, you've seen me in enough threads to know what happens when I bother grabbing the evidence.

#33 Posted by deactivated-5c531dce659a2 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: speed for Sanji that surpasses Gaara's sand

And once you failed that DC feats suggesting he can attack through that.

And once you faild that Durability feats suggesting he can withstand being crushed by 200 meters of sand plus a sand burial.

#34 Posted by SkySanji (4909 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: you know that Gaara's sand has its own life, don't you

Yes his Sand from his gourd not the entire Sand Village.

Gaara doesn't even need to look at Sanji to protect himself.

Because that stopped Lee from bypassing his Sand....

Speed is the answer to that.

Good luck to perceive the attacks of the whole desert plus Gaara's ones then...Katakuri is that you? No.

Already went over this, Gaara isn't fast enough to tag Sanji with his Sand...

Gaara can literally drop the whole desert to Sanji. Are you trolling me now?

We are going in circles once again,Sanji can fly

Shukaku was inside Gaara's body, you know that? Gaara = 1 Tail's Jinchuuriki.

But he can't control it

Gaara is smarter due to what he did during his fights. Go to read the manga.

So that qualifies as Gaara being smarter than Sanji, you've got to be trolling

So Sanji is faster than Madara's attacks. Something that Gaara's Sand blocked without even watch them while protecting the other Kages.

Same Madara who was playing around and by your logic the 3rd Raikage tagged Madara as well

Okay...this discussion is over for me.

Thank you I can't sit here and debate someone who is inept.

#35 Edited by SkySanji (4909 posts) - - Show Bio

@hope_w said:

@skysanji: Seeing as I am without a doubt the most qualified to prove Gaara stomps in an absolute no contest, I wouldn't bother either.

• Sand is more Durable than any Haki construct shown in the verse
  • KID Lee might be superior to sanji
  • Gaaras sand blitzes him into oblivion

I've played my advocate, you've seen me in enough threads to know what happens when I bother grabbing the evidence.

I can't take you serious

#36 Edited by Hope_w (2834 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: I wouldn't either considering you lack the ability to reasonably refute it. If it makes you feel any better I was going to make you stop talking with scans.

Edit: don't tell me you thought you were going to tag me talking down to me and get out of this one? Must I present the argument of Lee period stomping Sanji to get you going?

#37 Edited by SkySanji (4909 posts) - - Show Bio

@vummax said:

@skysanji: speed for Sanji that surpasses Gaara's sand

POSTIMESKIP

Casually moving under 10,000 meters of Under water pressure

No Caption Provided

How far underneath the water they were

No Caption Provided

PRETIMESKIP

Sanji casually blitzes someone who can react to cloud to ground lightning

Kalifa reacting to cloud to ground lightning:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And then blitzes Her casually as we know he was holding back due to his Chivalry:

No Caption Provided

And once you failed that DC feats suggesting he can attack through that.

Any of Sanji's kicks ought to do the trick since Pre timeskip he deflected an attack from Oars.

No Caption Provided

And once you faild that Durability feats suggesting he can withstand being crushed by 200 meters of sand plus a sand burial.

Already destroyed you with him being under 10,000 meters of underwater pressure

Gaara is not winning this....

#38 Posted by deactivated-5c531dce659a2 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: they where deep yes but not once did it show any signs of "pressure" Oda clearly wasn't trying to be scientific.

Lightning is nothing, Gaara casually reacted to point blank Raikage going all out. Madara should be decently above that and Gaara has reacted to his hits.

You didn't Destroy anything see point 1.

Gaara can coat himself in his sand and sit there, he was city level at the start of part 2 Sanji still isn't City level.

#39 Posted by SkySanji (4909 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (4801 posts) - - Show Bio

Sanji bodies due to the speed advantage and If you scale him to Zoro he no diffs.

#41 Posted by SkySanji (4909 posts) - - Show Bio

@hope_w said:

@skysanji: I wouldn't either considering you lack the ability to reasonably refute it. If it makes you feel any better I was going to make you stop talking with scans.

Okay fair enough, I didn't give you a fair chance a just ignored your post

Speed feats from Kid Lee to suggest he's anywhere near the speed of Sanji (Alabasta and any arc before)

Edit: don't tell me you thought you were going to tag me talking down to me and get out of this one? Must I present the argument of Lee period stomping Sanji to get you going?

Yeah I would like to see this argument of yours.

#42 Posted by deactivated-5c531dce659a2 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest: what Speed feat does Sanji have that's above BM/EMS/Madara?

#43 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18103 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmm, this is a tough one. If Sanji can break Gaara's armor he can win, but if Gaara grab's a hold of sanji he could crush his leg. However Sanji has a speed advantage, pre cog, and armament haki to protect him from sand coffin/burial, so I may give him the advantage here since it's shippuden Gaara.

#44 Posted by RikuYamaha (1514 posts) - - Show Bio

description : Sanji is the chef and 3rd strongest(but i think he is tied for second most powerful) member of the straw hat pirates he is a master of the black leg martial arts style that only uses kicks and leg techniques he was taught this by red shoes zeff.

strength :

his strength is close to the strength level luffy was at during the fishman island arc which is impressive since in the fishman island arc luffy destroyed a boat as half as big as an island by punching it.

also did this

Sanji casually kicks parts of a building towards Oz. His kicks can even flip a gigantic monster and make him fall onto a building. He also deflected a full power attack from Oars.

sanji can casually break a pacifista's neck which is impressive since the metal that pacifista's are made of is much more durable then steel and a pacifista is durable enough to survive small town busting attacks.

durability :

he has arnament haki IIRC which gives him an invisible armor around himself that also enhances his attacks and let him hit people who are intangible.

he has tanked city busting attacks

speed :

also early in the series sanji has shown the ability to dodge machine gun fire

sanji is easily faster than bullets it's shown here that he is at around bullet speed and he has gotten way faster from there his speed is at about mach 5 if you lowball and mach 17 if you highball.

he has been too fast for kalifa to react/see him and his attacks and kalifa is fast enough to react to lightning.

using his precognition and speed sanji has dodged rapid fire lasers.

abilities :

he has kind of precog and can sense where people are

he can kind of fly using the sky walk technique this also works in water.

he also has the ability to heat up his legs using the diable jambe technique he later learns to use this activate diable jambe instantly without the spinning

he can also light himself on fire without getting burnt and this makes his attacks can burn things as big as this mountain sized thing

he is a master of the black leg martial art style and integrates his diable jambe attacks into the black leg style (shown here and here)

specialties :

he is physically very strong and fast

he is clever in a fight

he has fire attacks which can damage large opponents.

weaknesses :

he is unwilling to hurt a woman

he has melee range except for the fire stuff

he is unwilling to use his hands in fights.

#45 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (4801 posts) - - Show Bio

@vummax:

Should be considerably above lightning more so than those characters and Garra isn't on par with those characters in the first place

#46 Posted by deactivated-5c531dce659a2 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest: How is Gaara no on par with those Characters when he did as good if not better than EMS Sasuke at times?

#47 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (4801 posts) - - Show Bio

@vummax:

EMS Sasuke actually had a better reaction feat than BM Naruto when he saved him from Obito's TSBs and Madara was always holding back with Garra.

#48 Edited by SkySanji (4909 posts) - - Show Bio

@vummax said:

@skysanji: they where deep yes but not once did it show any signs of "pressure" Oda clearly wasn't trying to be scientific.

He wasn't trying to be scientific? But he mentions how dark it is becoming, talks about the sunlit stratnum and how whales were floating about:

No Caption Provided

Stop trying to reach.

Lightning is nothing, Gaara casually reacted to point blank Raikage going all out. Madara should be decently above that and Gaara has reacted to his hits.

A Madara that was holding back and deliberately wanted to get hit he gets tagged by the Raikage at one point in the battle someone who Kcm Naruto swiftly avoided point blank

You didn't Destroy anything see point 1.

You told be to show you feats of Sanji being crushed by 200 meters of Sand and I showed you scans of Sanji being comfortable under 10,000 meters of underwater pressure how isn't that destruction?

Your basically trying to reach and say Oda wasn't trying to be scientific which got debunked and will continue to be debunked once I get more scans from Fishman island arc.

Gaara can coat himself in his sand and sit there, he was city level at the start of part 2 Sanji still isn't City level.

Okay?........

Sanji is easily city Level....But not sure what this has to do with the battle itself.

#49 Edited by deactivated-5c531dce659a2 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji:

Again show me where Oda puts emphasis on pressure, I'll wait.

You don't know what reaching means so I'll just omit that part.

Gaara goes into his shell, uses his third eye to see, and the crushes Sanji with sand. How does Sanji get through the sand? he needs a feat suggesting he can, all you've done is posted lightning timing which Gaara can do casually.

#50 Posted by FaradaySloth (10090 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided

Gaara won that match though...