• 118 results
andr413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@konami-yatsa said:

hmm an akatsuki member who took on the two tails and laughed about it vs a kid who was beat by a headbutt.ima go with hidan. but post time skip gaara would ravage him

? He had kakuzu with him.

Ironically, hidan was put to final rest with a lighter flick from one of the weaker members of konoha 11. That's worse than Naruto's headbutt lol.

No actually, it jsut because Hidan only playing if he serious he could win alone, btw Shikamaru isn't the weakest though but he's the smartest among konoha 11. No wonder smart could beat strong people

BUMPBUMPBUMP!!!!

konami-yatsa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By konami-yatsa
No Caption Provided

@andr413: i always thought the weakest was kiba

andr413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

konami-yatsa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413: never thought of her. but wasnt she by hype supposed to be really strong

andr413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413: never thought of her. but wasnt she by hype supposed to be really strong

Madara will kick her ass by terms of hype. She's lacking of show speed and strength feats. She only proficient in weapon combats but she's still not match to Hidan. Btw who will win this fight?

konami-yatsa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413i think hidan still wins , true though that most of her abilities are either hype or assumptions

andr413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413i think hidan still wins , true though that most of her abilities are either hype or assumptions

Infact, people in rreal life who learned martial arts and fictional battle lovers tend to see characters in terms of hype and assumptions. For example, I looked Itachi has weakness at stamina, i think he'll lose to 100 fodder ninjas due outnumbers andn run out of stamina. If I see from Itachi's feats, he'll just put use genjutsu, amaterasu, totsuka blade susano and tsukyomi GG

konami-yatsa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413: true,but i still think kibas the weakest

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

Gaara buries him. He's the perfect counter to hidan.

This. Hidan lacks the speed to get past Gaara's sand barrier, much less to get away from his sand coffin.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaara still stomps.

andr413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By andr413

lol but he still more useful than Sakura

@jedisupermaster said:

@princearagorn1 said:

This. Hidan lacks the speed to get past Gaara's sand barrier, much less to get away from his sand coffin.

He could keep up with Kakashi with sharingan which we known has quite impressive speed feats and more agile than Rock lee pre-shippuden. Rock Lee's speed able to pass Gaara's sand and hit him. No need for 1 hit K.O, but i'm sure Gaara won't be able to move soon

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413 said:

@konami-yatsa said:

lol but he still more useful than Sakura

@mrunsmiley said:

@jedisupermaster said:

@princearagorn1 said:

He could keep up with Kakashi with sharingan which we known has quite impressive speed feats and more agile than Rock lee pre-shippuden. Rock Lee's speed able to pass Gaara's sand and hit him. No need for 1 hit K.O, but i'm sure Gaara won't be able to move soon

You're sadly mistaken if you think Hidan has the speed to bypass Gaara's barrier. Hidan is faster than Kakashi, possibly, but Lee without weights is in another class when it comes to speed. Unless he's capable of moving so fast that he's invisible to a trained eye, there's no way he's touching Gaara. Not to mention, Kakashi doesn't have any noticeable speed feats.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MrUnsmiley:

THANK YOU!!!

Ive been saying this. Kakashi has no actual spd feats he's slow as fuck. All he has is hype (which is bull$h!T)

andr413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hidan speed blitz Gaara, he doesn't need to use scythe, he only need to punch and hit him with sycthe. It won't injure Gaara directly, but he won't endure it too much because he's physically weak

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

NIGHT-WING-ZAI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMFAO Gaara stomps.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hidan, was able to keep up and fight "relatively" evenly with both Asuma and Kakashi.

BlackDragon3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaara gets sliced, Hidan wins.