Gaara Pre-Shippuden vs Hidan

  • 118 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Avatar image for andr413
andr413

3308

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By andr413
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Both are bloodlusted

Hidan hasn't draw the Jashin symbol

Garra can't go into full Shukaku mode

Start from 20 meters away

Both are 100% healthy and fit

No preparation

Battle until incapacitated for Hidan and death for Gaara

Location: Chuunin Exam

No Caption Provided

Who will win?

Avatar image for princearagorn1
PrinceAragorn1

31807

Forum Posts

53

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Gaara buries him. He's the perfect counter to hidan.

Avatar image for jedisupermaster
Jedisupermaster

1820

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for ssj_god
ssj_god

16749

Forum Posts

3

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

hidan... overall, power level is too high... none of the rookies from part 1 can take on any akatsuki member.

Avatar image for hulkage
Hulkage

5383

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ssj_god: Idk...I'd give Lee, Naruto, Sasuke, and Gaara the win over Sasori and maybe Hidan.

Avatar image for ssj_god
ssj_god

16749

Forum Posts

3

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By ssj_god

@hulkage said:

@ssj_god: Idk...I'd give Lee, Naruto, Sasuke, and Gaara the win over Sasori and maybe Hidan.

nah.... akatsuki members are on a different level.... i'm sure if we try to compare states, we will see their speed, and other physical states are way too high......... only lee (4-5 th gate) and neji (128 palms) have shown any real speed in part one and maybe kn mode naruto and curse mode sasuke.. but they are still way below akatsuki level overall..

Avatar image for hulkage
Hulkage

5383

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ssj_god: Sasori and Hidan aren't that fast. KN0 could definitely take them and nine tails cloak would stomp. Same with Curse Mark Sasuke, Gated Lee, and Gaara.

Avatar image for ssj_god
ssj_god

16749

Forum Posts

3

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By ssj_god

@hulkage said:

@ssj_god: Sasori and Hidan aren't that fast. KN0 could definitely take them and nine tails cloak would stomp. Same with Curse Mark Sasuke, Gated Lee, and Gaara.

you think those children you mentioned were more powerful than part 2 junchurikies?

Avatar image for andr413
andr413

3308

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@hulkage Don't understimate them (Sasori and Hidan), they're both are S-rank missing ninja, Sasori took thrid kazekage alone, narut character part 1 can't beat kage level 1 vs 1, Hidan could take Asuma which is their teacher and old Shikamaru(no knowledge) if Hidan and Sasori don't understimate, the battle will be over within 1 minute

Avatar image for hulkage
Hulkage

5383

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ssj_god: You mean the featless ones that got tag teamed by Bee and Naruto? Oh and Hidan needed help to fight one of them. Sasori never fought one. So I still think they could take those Jinchuurikis because of how much stronger nine tails is shown to be then all of them, and they had never mastered/befriended the tailed beast.

Avatar image for ssj_god
ssj_god

16749

Forum Posts

3

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@andr413 said:

@hulkage Don't understimate them (Sasori and Hidan), they're both are S-rank missing ninja, Sasori took thrid kazekage alone, narut character part 1 can't beat kage level 1 vs 1, Hidan could take Asuma which is their teacher and old Shikamaru(no knowledge) if Hidan and Sasori don't understimate, the battle will be over within 1 minute

lol.. was about to bring that up next...

S ranked rogues >= kages (insert 3rd hokage, 3rd kazekage etc) > high level jonins > low level jonins >> high level chunins > low level chunins >= genins who are giving chunin exams (the children you talked about)

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

4979

Forum Posts

535

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Gaara is more of hard counter to Hidan then some might think. It'd be hard enough for Hidan to get his blood but more over he might get someone elses blood in the process. Remember at least up to the skip Gaara's sand was described as being coated with the blood of his victims.

Avatar image for ssj_god
ssj_god

16749

Forum Posts

3

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By ssj_god

@hulkage said:

@ssj_god: You mean the featless ones that got tag teamed by Bee and Naruto? Oh and Hidan needed help to fight one of them. Sasori never fought one. So I still think they could take those Jinchuurikis because of how much stronger nine tails is shown to be then all of them, and they had never mastered/befriended the tailed beast.

see my above post... sasori killed the 3rd kazekage (a kage).... hidan was getting heavy on asuma (jonin).. and despite being heavy in numbers... asuma got killed.

Avatar image for hatemalingsia
hatemalingsia

15494

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Gaara.

Avatar image for the_titan_lord
The_Titan_Lord

9508

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hidan

Avatar image for thevivas
TheVivas

19921

Forum Posts

58564

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Stalemate. Gaara can't kill Hidan's without any outside sand, and Hidan can't get past his sand.

Avatar image for hulkage
Hulkage

5383

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ssj_god:

@ssj_god said:

@andr413 said:

@hulkage Don't understimate them (Sasori and Hidan), they're both are S-rank missing ninja, Sasori took thrid kazekage alone, narut character part 1 can't beat kage level 1 vs 1, Hidan could take Asuma which is their teacher and old Shikamaru(no knowledge) if Hidan and Sasori don't understimate, the battle will be over within 1 minute

lol.. was about to bring that up next...

S ranked rogues >= kages (insert 3rd hokage, 3rd kazekage etc) > high level jonins > low level jonins >> high level chunins > low level chunins >= genins who are giving chunin exams (the children you talked about)

@ssj_god said:
@hulkage said:

@ssj_god: You mean the featless ones that got tag teamed by Bee and Naruto? Oh and Hidan needed help to fight one of them. Sasori never fought one. So I still think they could take those Jinchuurikis because of how much stronger nine tails is shown to be then all of them, and they had never mastered/befriended the tailed beast.

see my above post... sasori killed the 3rd kazekage (a kage).... hidan was getting heavy on asuma (jonin).. and despite being heavy in numbers... asuma got killed.

@andr413 said:

@hulkage Don't understimate them (Sasori and Hidan), they're both are S-rank missing ninja, Sasori took thrid kazekage alone, narut character part 1 can't beat kage level 1 vs 1, Hidan could take Asuma which is their teacher and old Shikamaru(no knowledge) if Hidan and Sasori don't understimate, the battle will be over within 1 minute

You have made me revert to my computer. Most of Konoha's 12 were shown to be way better than your average Genin and Chuunin. Sasuke and Naruto were already shown to be quite fine against Jonin level opponents (Zabuza and Haku) in the very first major arc. Gaara was soloing Jonin as a child (spies, and his Mother's sister). Neji was a prodigy able to solo one of the Sound 4 who have shown to be better than your average Jonin. Lee could stand to Kidomaru who is much better than your average Jonin. By the Valley of the end Sasuke and Naruto were way beyond Genin/Chuunin level. Oh and those are just the manga feats, if we are using filler from the Pre-Shippuden era then Lee, Naruto, and Gaara become even stronger.

Hidan took Asuma and Shikamaru, two people with little taijutsu skill. Hidan wouldn't even tag Sasuke, Lee, or KN0 (or above) Naruto because they are too fast. Hidan has no way of penetrating Gaara's sand. Sasori is also too slow to fight any of them.

Also, Third Kazekage wasn't that great, Orochimaru solo'd him and Oro isn't even as strong as most of the other kage (any Tsuchikage, any Raikage, Any Hokage) in fact the Kazekage are probably the weakest of the bunch . The stronger Kages are way better than your average Akatsuki member and the only ones that could stand to a Kage are Kisame, Itachi, Nagato, Obito. Everyone else is going down. S-Rank missing nin are in no way better than kages, Sanin aren't even that good which is why Minato got chosen over the legendary three.

So I still stand by my original statement. Gaara, Lee w/ Gates or drunken fist Lee, KN0+ Naruto, and 3 Tomoe+ Sasuke could take Hidan and Sasori. Come up with feats that are better than just titles. (Hidan is S-Rank, therefore he wins) because technically Naruto was still a Genin when he fought Kaguya and that Naruto would poop on Hidan.

Avatar image for jueix
Jueix

2769

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Gaara.

Avatar image for ssj_god
ssj_god

16749

Forum Posts

3

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@hulkage:

seriously.. who'd read all of that crap? -_-

oro wasn't weaker than any kages... and no matter how you interpret it,

part 1 children (without tailed beasts) <<<< kazekage

part 1 children (without tailed beats) << asuma

that's a fact.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

19859

Forum Posts

1872

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Gaara.

Avatar image for batking200
Batking200

1342

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#21  Edited By Batking200

Gaara maybe

Avatar image for mije_101
Mije_101

1588

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hidan loses.

Avatar image for kingh
KingH

1339

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hidan Is too slow to get to gaara.

Avatar image for marshall_long
Marshall_Long

5649

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hidan

Avatar image for andr413
andr413

3308

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#25  Edited By andr413
@ssj_god said:

@hulkage:

seriously.. who'd read all of that crap? -_-

oro wasn't weaker than any kages... and no matter how you interpret it,

part 1 children (without tailed beasts) <<<< kazekage

part 1 children (without tailed beats) << asuma

that's a fact.

Orochimaru isn't weak, he can kill Gaara's father, Deidara can kill Gaara with medium to hard difficulty, Deidara is Kage level. Sasori is slow but his attack and mechanism are not predictable without Sharingan, it looks slow but it's destructive and deadly.

Hidan wouldn't even tag Sasuke, Lee, or KN0 (or above) Naruto because they are too fast. Hidan has no way of penetrating Gaara's sand. Sasori is also too slow to fight any of them.

There's no way Genin is faster, see when Might guy vs Kisame 30%, even Might Guy would have died if he didin't use 4-gates, Hidan said that he is the slowest member of Akatsuki, but rember that he could take the 2-Tails and curse her. Jinchuuriki>>>> children (without tailed beasts), Gaara in this state is about Jonin level so he could be same as A to S rank Ninja, Hidan is S-rank ninja from his village. There's no way Hidan will lose to Sasuke, Sasuke preshipuden>>Sounds 4>> Hidan

Call OUT: @thevivas@thitiki@a1l_s2a3m4e5n@rulerofthevine@ghost_rider1@baronu@boringperson@monkey_butt@chillxpill@vintage_spiderman@shootingnova@deathhero61@nyas@beyondergod@primebonnick@whoisme@m_man@juiceboxninja@redbird3rdboywonder@noone301994@malingsiaktai @@pierpat@blackice709@kingh@whoisme@oreoassassin@etheral_dreams@ssj_god

Avatar image for hulkage
Hulkage

5383

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ssj_god: I give you a detailed response and then you don't even bother to read it? Oro isn't weaker than any Kages? Every shown Hokage, Raikage, Tsuchikage would beat Oro 1v1 and pretty easily.Tgird Kazekage was weaker than teen Gaara seeing as Gaara solod him. Asuma was beaten Ino-Shika-Cho and he had unlimited chakra and regen so he ain't that special.

Avatar image for jashro44
jashro44

56276

Forum Posts

253

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@hulkage said:

@ssj_god: I give you a detailed response and then you don't even bother to read it? Oro isn't weaker than any Kages? Every shown Hokage, Raikage, Tsuchikage would beat Oro 1v1 and pretty easily.Tgird Kazekage was weaker than teen Gaara seeing as Gaara solod him. Asuma was beaten Ino-Shika-Cho and he had unlimited chakra and regen so he ain't that special.

Orochimaru isn't weaker than tsunade or the 3rd hokage. I think a case can be made for orochimaru beating the 4th raikage.

Avatar image for wastelandman
WastelandMan

8915

Forum Posts

1013

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Sand Tsunami.

Avatar image for terry2012
terry2012

9913

Forum Posts

4

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Hidan or staelmate.

@ssj_god Seriously, why is almost everyone thinking Hidan is slow? Did he not kept Kakashi on the ropes before he fought Shikimaru?

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

6541

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hidan....he kept up with sharingan Kakashi for the most part who was said to have taijutsu above lee

Avatar image for ssj_god
ssj_god

16749

Forum Posts

3

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jashro44 said:

@hulkage said:

@ssj_god: I give you a detailed response and then you don't even bother to read it? Oro isn't weaker than any Kages? Every shown Hokage, Raikage, Tsuchikage would beat Oro 1v1 and pretty easily.Tgird Kazekage was weaker than teen Gaara seeing as Gaara solod him. Asuma was beaten Ino-Shika-Cho and he had unlimited chakra and regen so he ain't that special.

Orochimaru isn't weaker than tsunade or the 3rd hokage. I think a case can be made for orochimaru beating the 4th raikage.

this^^ ... and gaaara never faced third kazekage... he faced the fourth, his father..... and teen gaara was a kazekage himself

Avatar image for princearagorn1
PrinceAragorn1

31807

Forum Posts

53

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#32  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@vintage_spiderman said:

Hidan....he kept up with sharingan Kakashi for the most part who was said to have taijutsu above lee

So? Gaara was blocking and tagging kimimaro..

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

6520

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jashro44: Um the third was stated to be Strongest Hokage of all time so......

Avatar image for neongamewave
NeonGameWave

19333

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Gaara.

Avatar image for hulkage
Hulkage

5383

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ssj_god said:

@jashro44 said:

@hulkage said:

@ssj_god: I give you a detailed response and then you don't even bother to read it? Oro isn't weaker than any Kages? Every shown Hokage, Raikage, Tsuchikage would beat Oro 1v1 and pretty easily.Tgird Kazekage was weaker than teen Gaara seeing as Gaara solod him. Asuma was beaten Ino-Shika-Cho and he had unlimited chakra and regen so he ain't that special.

Orochimaru isn't weaker than tsunade or the 3rd hokage. I think a case can be made for orochimaru beating the 4th raikage.

this^^ ... and gaaara never faced third kazekage... he faced the fourth, his father..... and teen gaara was a kazekage himself

Orochimaru is not stronger than the Third, not even close. The third stalemated Orochimaru and First and Second Hokage at like half power and that fight was while he has in his old age and horrible by his standards as stated by the monkey king. Tsunade is = to Orochimaru as it was stated that All Sanin are equal in strength. Orochimaru would get speed blitz'd by A. Minato getting chosen over Orochimaru should tell you that Kage are usually much better than Sanin even though Sanin could take the job if need be. The only reason Tsunade was even chosen was for lack of a better candidate and she wasn't even the first choice, Jiraiya was. You still haven't givin anything other than titles and the horrible logic of "they were from part two so they must be stronger" to back up your claims. Show feats that suggest that Hidan could keep up with gated or even weightless Lee, 3 Tomoe Sasuke, or KN0 Naruto in speed. Show feats that suggest he is quicker than Gaara's sand. Until then I still say the Four of them (and a case can be made for Neji as well) would beat Hidan, who was solo'd by Shikamaru (with prep).

Hidan or staelmate.

@ssj_god Seriously, why is almost everyone thinking Hidan is slow? Did he not kept Kakashi on the ropes before he fought Shikimaru?

Hidan....he kept up with sharingan Kakashi for the most part who was said to have taijutsu above lee

And Shikamaru kept up with Hidan as well which obviously means that Shikamaru is as fast as sharingan kakashi? No he isn't.

Avatar image for thevivas
TheVivas

19921

Forum Posts

58564

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Unless Hidan is now as fast as Lee without his weights, he's not getting past Gaara's sand.

Avatar image for jashro44
jashro44

56276

Forum Posts

253

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@hulkage said:

Orochimaru is not stronger than the Third, not even close. The third stalemated Orochimaru and First and Second Hokage at like half power and that fight was while he has in his old age and horrible by his standards as stated by the monkey king. Tsunade is = to Orochimaru as it was stated that All Sanin are equal in strength. Orochimaru would get speed blitz'd by A. Minato getting chosen over Orochimaru should tell you that Kage are usually much better than Sanin even though Sanin could take the job if need be. The only reason Tsunade was even chosen was for lack of a better candidate and she wasn't even the first choice, Jiraiya was. You still haven't givin anything other than titles and the horrible logic of "they were from part two so they must be stronger" to back up your claims. Show feats that suggest that Hidan could keep up with gated or even weightless Lee, 3 Tomoe Sasuke, or KN0 Naruto in speed. Show feats that suggest he is quicker than Gaara's sand. Until then I still say the Four of them (and a case can be made for Neji as well) would beat Hidan, who was solo'd by Shikamaru (with prep).

The 3rd stalemated orochimaru by sacrificing himself with the reaper death seal and technically Hashirama was at 50% of his base form since he never used sage mode as well. Orochimaru wasn't serious against the 3rd (the reason he summoned the hokages was so the 3rd would know what its like to fight his masters) and we really don't know what the third would be at his best because he's had like one fight in the series. So saying he was performing in his old age and horribly by the monkey kings standard doesn't prove more than me saying, Orochimaru also wasn't at full power against the 3rd (his power was split amongst his students plus IIRC doesn't orochimaru get hashirama cells in the end of series?)....Orochimaru has better feats than tsunade does.

Raikage would blitz orochimaru I agree but IIRC Orochimaru took several hits from tsunade and I don't think raikage hits harder than her. I could see him surprising the raikage with his rebirth technique and getting a hit in. And not sure if Raikage can deal with orochimarus white hydra as its really huge.

I agree Gaara wins here though.

Avatar image for jashro44
jashro44

56276

Forum Posts

253

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jashro44: Um the third was stated to be Strongest Hokage of all time so......

No he wasn't. Not based on showings.....And it was later stated Hashirama was the only who can stop Madara so there is a contradiction.

Avatar image for abyssdarkfire
Abyssdarkfire

1421

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hidan speed should be at least equal to no weights lee because he kept up with Kakashi who has been shown to even being able to use the inner gates and who quite frankly has greater speed than lee before post time skip not counting gate 4 and above. he should tag garra than kill him he does not need his ritual although his ritual would not be effective unless Garra goes into his sand shell which makes him unable to move hidan out of the ritual.

Avatar image for noone301994
Noone301994

22169

Forum Posts

25

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for nomar
Nomar

1859

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#41  Edited By Nomar

Do you people not understand the concept of power creep in shonen? KN0 was literally a blur for 2 tamoe Sasuke until he got 3 tamoe. I doubt he would be a blur for Hidan. We don't see everybody being super fast later on the series because Kishi already establishes that they fight fast but can perceive each other normally. So it's impossible to know how Hidan would perceive someone that is fast by part 1 standards. Are we also forgetting about how casually Guy backhands part 1 Gaara's sand? Seriously people power creep is a real thing. It's something that makes versus topics harder, but don't pretend it doesn't exist. Just because someone does something impressive early in a shonen/manga doesn't mean it's impressive by later standards even if that flashiness is not shown much later.

Hidan would cleave through that version of Gaara's sand like butter and would most likely appear as a blur himself.

Edit: Creep probably isn't the term I was looking for since Hidan doesn't creep due to not progressing past his arc. You get what I'm saying though.

Avatar image for terry2012
terry2012

9913

Forum Posts

4

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#42  Edited By terry2012

@hulkage said:

@ssj_god said:

@jashro44 said:

@hulkage said:

@ssj_god: I give you a detailed response and then you don't even bother to read it? Oro isn't weaker than any Kages? Every shown Hokage, Raikage, Tsuchikage would beat Oro 1v1 and pretty easily.Tgird Kazekage was weaker than teen Gaara seeing as Gaara solod him. Asuma was beaten Ino-Shika-Cho and he had unlimited chakra and regen so he ain't that special.

Orochimaru isn't weaker than tsunade or the 3rd hokage. I think a case can be made for orochimaru beating the 4th raikage.

this^^ ... and gaaara never faced third kazekage... he faced the fourth, his father..... and teen gaara was a kazekage himself

Orochimaru is not stronger than the Third, not even close. The third stalemated Orochimaru and First and Second Hokage at like half power and that fight was while he has in his old age and horrible by his standards as stated by the monkey king. Tsunade is = to Orochimaru as it was stated that All Sanin are equal in strength. Orochimaru would get speed blitz'd by A. Minato getting chosen over Orochimaru should tell you that Kage are usually much better than Sanin even though Sanin could take the job if need be. The only reason Tsunade was even chosen was for lack of a better candidate and she wasn't even the first choice, Jiraiya was. You still haven't givin anything other than titles and the horrible logic of "they were from part two so they must be stronger" to back up your claims. Show feats that suggest that Hidan could keep up with gated or even weightless Lee, 3 Tomoe Sasuke, or KN0 Naruto in speed. Show feats that suggest he is quicker than Gaara's sand. Until then I still say the Four of them (and a case can be made for Neji as well) would beat Hidan, who was solo'd by Shikamaru (with prep).

@terry2012 said:

Hidan or staelmate.

@ssj_god Seriously, why is almost everyone thinking Hidan is slow? Did he not kept Kakashi on the ropes before he fought Shikimaru?

@vintage_spiderman said:

Hidan....he kept up with sharingan Kakashi for the most part who was said to have taijutsu above lee

And Shikamaru kept up with Hidan as well which obviously means that Shikamaru is as fast as sharingan kakashi? No he isn't.

Wrong. Shikamaru did not kept up with Hidan he kept him in a distance to where Hidan could not touch him. Hidan is around Kakuzu speed. And Gaara is the slowest of the two in this battle so Hidan is not slow.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Almost blitz Kakashi. Keep in mind this is the same Kakashi that can open up five or six gates. Whom never have got any faster since part one until he got the Kyuubi chakra or when he teleports.

No Caption Provided

Almost cut off Kakashi head. And they are fighting at super speeds. Going around a tree at super speeds. Which Gaara have never shown super speed outside his mother guided sand with her will. There is reasons why Gaara doesn't fight up close and is always in a distant when he fights. It is because he have no super speed, cannot react in time, and he cannot fight cause he have no taijutsu. Plus it is easy to see your opponent in a distant than it is up close because they will become to fast for you if you cannot react in time. Rock Lee vs Sasuke fight is the evidence.

Now for Shikamaru keeping up with Hidan. Which is not true. And is not relevant because that is part two Shikamaru and not part one Shikamaru. Plus part one Shikamaru had to be saved by Asuma in part one.

No Caption Provided

Hidan is dodging Shikamaru Shadow Mimic Justu. Not Shikamaru himself. Shikamaru is not moving his body he is only moving his shadow through manipulation.

No Caption Provided

Hidan even said Shikamaru is too slow. Keep in mind this is part two Shikamaru, whom is stronger and faster than he was in part one. And that was his justu

No Caption Provided

He is even fast enough to dodge in the air. Shikamaru only caught him because he outsmarted him and Hidan was only focusing on Shikamaru shadow mimic jutus.

No Caption Provided

This might be the only speed Shikamaru used in his fight with Hidan. And they are only close to each other. And when he finally caught him they where only 20 feet away.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

He blitzed Shikamaru. And they where only like eight feet away.

No Caption Provided

Although it was only eight feet away. He still blitzed him and almost blitz Kakashi whom where only twenty feet away when he did it.

No Caption Provided

Ever since then the fight was up close with little to no speed involve. Shikamaru only defeated him by outsmarting him and tricking him by playing possum. Hidan back was turn and his guard was down. Is the only reason why Shikamaru was able to cut his neck and restrain him with his shadow mimic jutsu. Shikamaru never kept up with him. Just outsmarted him and lead him to a trap.

Shikamaru only got up close to hidan twice when they fought and the rest of the battle he fought him in a distant.

Show feats for Gaara speed outside his sand guided by his mother will in part one.

Avatar image for blackwind
BlackWind

9792

Forum Posts

4

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hidan is a one trick pony. The only real skill he has is his immortality. Other than that he has no significant worth. And he is terrible against long range opponents.

Avatar image for thevivas
TheVivas

19921

Forum Posts

58564

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#44  Edited By TheVivas

@terry2012: Why would he need anything other than his sand's speed? It was fast enough to react to multiple exploding tags at point blank range, creating almost a full circle around him in a split second, and it took Lee's weight-less speed to get past it. Hidan hasn't shown speed anywhere near as fast as that, and his scythe isn't enough to break through Gaara's sand.

Avatar image for milliardo
Milliardo

928

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#45  Edited By Milliardo

@ssj_god: who is Asuma & what has he done besides get killed very easily?

Avatar image for ssj_god
ssj_god

16749

Forum Posts

3

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ssj_god: who is Asuma & what has he done besides get killed very easily?

asuma was the guy who drove our school bus when i was a kid.

Avatar image for milliardo
Milliardo

928

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for terry2012
terry2012

9913

Forum Posts

4

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#48  Edited By terry2012
@thevivas said:

@terry2012: Why would he need anything other than his sand's speed? It was fast enough to react to multiple exploding tags at point blank range, creating almost a full circle around him in a split second, and it took Lee's weight-less speed to get past it. Hidan hasn't shown speed anywhere near as fast as that, and his scythe isn't enough to break through Gaara's sand.

Because people act like Gaara is fast but he is not. And his sand is not that fast. Exploding tags at point blank range is slow considering the fact how fast the Ninjas in Naruto are. They do it all the time. They are useless unless you use them in a trick way. You are comparing part one Rock Lee speed to part two characters when they are completely different in speed and is far stronger and faster than any ninja in part one except for Might Guy, Kakashi, Itachi, Kisame, Jiraiya and Asuma? Let alone Might guy was able to get past Gaara is sand with ease and with no effort what so ever. And the only one that is close to might Guy speed is Kakashi and he got almost blitzed by Hidan. Are you kidding me? Are you forgetting Kakashi is the one who taught Sasuke the gates who did the same thing to Gaara that Rock Lee did? I just show you scans of Hidan speed and now you are ignoring them. And his scythe doesn't have to break through Gaara is sand because he would be blitz. Gaara that is.

Avatar image for terry2012
terry2012

9913

Forum Posts

4

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@ssj_god: Did you see the post I have with the scans showing that Hidan does have super speed?

Avatar image for andr413
andr413

3308

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@terry2012 Hidan being understimate fro mNaruto fans, his hax is actually very dangerous if the opponent doesn't know the Hidan's skill