TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@toratorn:

Oh yeah, I bet if Colossus says that he can wreck Living Tribunal, you're gonna believe his word too.

No because that would not fit with his FEATS. This matches what he is saying as Hulk has tanked stroner attacks than that of Colossus.

Also, why would he lie about not hurting hulk???? That literally makes no sense.

When someone gets slapped, they don't grimace in pain like Hulk did. But I guess you're an expert in sphere of being slapped.

Yes, they do child. If you are slapped hard enough, you will make a certain face EVEN IF THE SLAP DIDN'T HURT YOU. That same with a punch. A punch will move you face towards the force of the attack, eve if the attack didn't hurt you.

One thing is clear, you are worthless when it comes to knowing anything about a fight.

I guess you're also an expert on fighting now. Guess that's why you're having so much trouble with basic logic.

I am not a pro but I have been boxing for more than 5 years now. SO yes, I know more that some piece of shit like you.

At very worst Colossus was stunning Hulk with this hits, seeing as he didn't make any attempts to fight back during these 4 panels. Which is, coincidently (or not?) something he does several pages later as well.

But he wasn't........ Hulk was not stunned at all after a barrage of these attacks. NOT A SINGLE BIT. And he didn't fight back because Colossus was coming at him with fast attacks. Again, it is clear you don't know how a fight works. If someone comes at you with speed, he can land multiple hits on you before you can even react.

THAT IS COMMON LOGIC.

Which still has nothing to do with Colossus KOing Hulk. Done with your pitiful red herrings now?

Yes it does child. The fact that he got hurt by something that stupid means that when Colossus Ko'd him, THAT WAS PIS AS WELL. How hard is this for you??? Not to mention, just before, even with many hits, he couldn't even draw blood from the same hulk.

How is common logic a red herring to you?

Which may have something to do with Hulk not tanking his hits.

He literally tanked all of them but here, he got knocked out with 1 hit. ONE CHILD. ONE. That is the definition of PIS.

Child, that was the writers way to convey to us that he was weakened..... A writer will not waste space to just write bullshit. You are so desperate now that you are literally going against the words of the comic. FOLLOW THE COMIC AND DON'T MAKE UP YOUR OWN SHIT.

Entire comics are wasted on bullshit written by writers. But I guess you didn't know that either, since you can't read for shit.

Why would this be a waste when they are trying to describe the opponent????? Why would they lie??? You are literally making shit up just to suit your narrative.

On-panel evidence ~ my words >> Colossus words.

A trained fighter, like Colossus, will know when something is working or not. There is literally no reason for him to say his punches were not working IF THEY WERE NOT. This is not a random statement like Spider Man claiming he can beat Surfer, this statement is based on what he was feeling/expering when the fight was happening.

There is literally ZERO need for him to lie. ZERO. And you have no on panel statements except for some face expressions that mean jack shit when Hulk was not even fazed by all those hits and grabs Colossus elbow like nothing after all that beating. LIKE NOTHING.

Because once again, Colossus is an expert on gamma mutates who can determine their physical condition with a quick glance. Or at least, that's what you're trying to claim.

No, but that was the writers way of explaining to us that he was weakened...... Hulk was literally burned by random fire and was screaming in pain from that fire. THAT IS THE DEFINITION OF BEING WEAKENED AS HULK HAS TANKED ATTACKS HOTTER LIKE NOTHING.

This has nothing to do with being an expert, this is seeing your opponent is hurt and deducing he is WEAKENED. IT IS NOT THAT HARD.

Based on words of unreliable narrator (Colossus), who had no experience, knowledge or abilities needed to make a conclusion of Hulk being weakened.

LMAOOOO. Did you not see how hulk was in pain from some random fire attack??? Did you not see him trying to out water on his attacks? When the heck has hulk even needed to do these shit.

If we use your stupid logic, every time some characters says someone is weakened, we should ignore it. Child, that is the writers was of telling us things they want to comvey. THEY DO THIS THROUGH THE CHARACTERS. And child, any common person can differentiate between something like Spidy saying he can beat Galactus to him saying Colossus punches are not hurting hulk.

The writers except you to have some common logic.

Considering it wasn't a backhand, but a straightforward punch (Hulk's fist clenched and his arm straightened up, with no indication that it was moved to the side, like blur or moving lines), I fail to see how this is relevant.

Look how the contact happened. From the image, we can see that hulk hit him with the back of the hand becasue of the direction Colossus is shown to be throw at. A BACK HAND.

No Caption Provided

And you didn't see moving lines??? Where wasn't there any movies lines here when it obvious Hulk have him a full swing?:

No Caption Provided

Oh, I thought you were a Hulk expert and would see through my mistake, but no, you just rushed in and made yourself look like an idiot. So much for being an expert.

Just because I am a hulk debator doesn't mean I will remember every piece of convo Green Scar had in WWH.... And how did I make myself look like an idiot? I literally destroyed you with proof from the same comic. It was YOU who made yourself look like an idiot to even suggest that Colossus could be a match for Green Scar.

And yeah, "my little hooker" is the most cringeworthy insult attempt I've seen on this site. At least you're consistent - you're shitty in reading, debating AND trash-talking.

Ohhhh, are you crackky today? Daddy beat you because you didn't make enough money on the streets today? Don't worry, ask daddy for some d, you will feel better. It's okay.... tomorrow is a new day.

It's double standard because you're taking one character statement as absolute truth while completely disregarding the second one, with only difference in statements being: the first is convinient to your argument, and the next is extremely inconvinient.

No child, Colossus words are describing what is happening in the moment (backed up by hulk's durability feats) while what Green Scar said, was a random statement, BACKED UP BY NOTHING. As I told you before, if spiderman says I can beat surfer and in a fight and if a fight with Thor, where he is punching thor and his punches are doing nothing and he says that, that it is clear that his statement about beating surfer was just that, A STATEMENT.

You have to learn how to separate the 2.

No, because Thanos' statement doesn't imply that Hulk would beat him. It implies that fighting Hulk (and putting him down for good) is more trouble than its worth. Which should be extremely obvious to anyone with moderate comic book knowledge and a sliver of common sense.

Putting hulk down with be more trouble??? Are you high? Sure Thanos can't one shot hulk but he will make Hulk his bitch in a matter of minutes. More trouble??? How will hulk even harm someone as durable as Thanos??? How is that more trouble child? Hulk can literally do nothing to Thanos, easily after what Thanos has done to high-high tiers and even herald level opponents.

It is now clear you don't have that "moderate" comic book logic you talk about.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No because that would not fit with his FEATS. This matches what he is saying as Hulk has tanked stroner attacks than that of Colossus.

Just the fact that young Colossus managed to tie with Thing in arm wrestling is already enough proof to say he can hurt Hulk (considering Ben does that all the time, so someone equal to him in strength would do the same).

Also, why would he lie about not hurting hulk???? That literally makes no sense.

Maybe because when Colossus hits someone, he expects them to have their face broken or at least have some permanent damage, not just be mildly hurt.

Yes, they do child. If you are slapped hard enough, you will make a certain face EVEN IF THE SLAP DIDN'T HURT YOU. That same with a punch. A punch will move you face towards the force of the attack, eve if the attack didn't hurt you.

No, if it doesn't hurt you at all, you won't grimace in pain or change expression. That's the whole point of not feeling it. That throat shot? Hulk clearly felt it. That kick Colossus landed on him? Hulk clearly felt that. Just like he felt the throw that KOed him briefly.

One thing is clear, you are worthless when it comes to knowing anything about a fight.

So what? You've been worthless in pretty much everything for the extent of this "argument".

I am not a pro but I have been boxing for more than 5 years now. SO yes, I know more that some piece of shit like you.

That might explain why you sound like someone with brain damage. 5 years of getting hit in the head sure must have taken their toll.

But he wasn't........ Hulk was not stunned at all after a barrage of these attacks. NOT A SINGLE BIT. And he didn't fight back because Colossus was coming at him with fast attacks. Again, it is clear you don't know how a fight works. If someone comes at you with speed, he can land multiple hits on you before you can even react.

Yeah, and that's why for 3 whole panels he wasn't trying to fight back and was just taking shots. And Colossus is nowhere near fast enough to be blitzing Hulk like you want to claim.

THAT IS COMMON LOGIC.

Must be some weird brand of common logic, considering so far it was pretty far from anything logic-related. More like, making up excuses on the fly.

Yes it does child. The fact that he got hurt by something that stupid means that when Colossus Ko'd him, THAT WAS PIS AS WELL. How hard is this for you??? Not to mention, just before, even with many hits, he couldn't even draw blood from the same hulk.

Debating 101: "Everything I don't like is PIS". Also, you don't need to draw blood from someone to knock him out. That's especially evident in comic books, where plenty of fights end with one of the fighters KOed, but no blood shed whatsoever.

Also, you seem to have some weird fixation on the word "child". Are you so stupid you think this is supposed to be an insult?

How is common logic a red herring to you?

I guess you can't even realize what red herring is. Pitiful.

He literally tanked all of them but here, he got knocked out with 1 hit. ONE CHILD. ONE. That is the definition of PIS.

"Everything I don't like is PIS".

Child, that was the writers way to convey to us that he was weakened..... A writer will not waste space to just write bullshit. You are so desperate now that you are literally going against the words of the comic. FOLLOW THE COMIC AND DON'T MAKE UP YOUR OWN SHIT.

"Yeah, everything said by characters is true, but only when what they say is convinient for me, and not the other way around!"

Why would this be a waste when they are trying to describe the opponent????? Why would they lie??? You are literally making shit up just to suit your narrative.

Because the writer is writing what character thinks, not what is happening actually. Characters say a lot of bullshit. Hell, they are outright lying or being wrong. But you'd need an IQ above 15 to realize that, so no surprise you're struggling with this so much.

A trained fighter, like Colossus, will know when something is working or not. There is literally no reason for him to say his punches were not working IF THEY WERE NOT. This is not a random statement like Spider Man claiming he can beat Surfer, this statement is based on what he was feeling/expering when the fight was happening.

Not a random statement... Like Hulk claiming that Colossus could have given him a good fight in the past? OH WAIT.

There is literally ZERO need for him to lie. ZERO. And you have no on panel statements except for some face expressions that mean jack shit when Hulk was not even fazed by all those hits and grabs Colossus elbow like nothing after all that beating. LIKE NOTHING.

Repeating that doesn't make it true.

No, but that was the writers way of explaining to us that he was weakened...... Hulk was literally burned by random fire and was screaming in pain from that fire. THAT IS THE DEFINITION OF BEING WEAKENED AS HULK HAS TANKED ATTACKS HOTTER LIKE NOTHING.

Red herring.

This has nothing to do with being an expert, this is seeing your opponent is hurt and deducing he is WEAKENED. IT IS NOT THAT HARD.

Wishful thinking + taking untrliable narrator's word for granted when it suits you.

LMAOOOO. Did you not see how hulk was in pain from some random fire attack??? Did you not see him trying to out water on his attacks? When the heck has hulk even needed to do these shit.

Red herring once again.

If we use your stupid logic, every time some characters says someone is weakened, we should ignore it.

No, when a character says that he is weakened, that's probably true unless we know he is lying. When an outside character makes a guess that is proven wrong in that very page? That's bs.

Child, that is the writers was of telling us things they want to comvey. THEY DO THIS THROUGH THE CHARACTERS. And child, any common person can differentiate between something like Spidy saying he can beat Galactus to him saying Colossus punches are not hurting hulk.

Keep telling yourself that. Maybe you'll even convince yourself.

The writers except you to have some common logic.

Ironic coming from you.

Look how the contact happened. From the image, we can see that hulk hit him with the back of the hand becasue of the direction Colossus is shown to be throw at. A BACK HAND.

And you didn't see moving lines??? Where wasn't there any movies lines here when it obvious Hulk have him a full swing?:

No? Colossus is punched forward. In that very first page with the "backhand" we see movement lines. In the first very panel.

Just because I am a hulk debator doesn't mean I will remember every piece of convo Green Scar had in WWH.... And how did I make myself look like an idiot? I literally destroyed you with proof from the same comic. It was YOU who made yourself look like an idiot to even suggest that Colossus could be a match for Green Scar.

Yeah, yeah, "destroyed me". Wishful thinking at its finest.

Ohhhh, are you crackky today? Daddy beat you because you didn't make enough money on the streets today? Don't worry, ask daddy for some d, you will feel better. It's okay.... tomorrow is a new day.

Scratch that, THIS is the most cringeworthy attempt of insult I saw in my life. Especially considering how "crackky" is not a real word, how the second sentence is plain nonsense and how the third must be some weird fantasy of yours, it's evident that you're so buttmad that you started to degenerate on the spot. Sucks to be you.

No child, Colossus words are describing what is happening in the moment (backed up by hulk's durability feats) while what Green Scar said, was a random statement, BACKED UP BY NOTHING. As I told you before, if spiderman says I can beat surfer and in a fight and if a fight with Thor, where he is punching thor and his punches are doing nothing and he says that, that it is clear that his statement about beating surfer was just that, A STATEMENT.

You have to learn how to separate the 2.

"Every statement I don't like is wrong, every statement I like is true".

Putting hulk down with be more trouble??? Are you high? Sure Thanos can't one shot hulk but he will make Hulk his bitch in a matter of minutes. More trouble??? How will hulk even harm someone as durable as Thanos??? How is that more trouble child? Hulk can literally do nothing to Thanos, easily after what Thanos has done to high-high tiers and even herald level opponents.

Considering you were the idiot who brought up that Hulk can "tank hits from Thanos and Thanos-lvl Annihilus", what you say now looks either like a case of extremely short memory span or yet another case of double standards. Thanks for shooting yourself in the foot. Again.

It is now clear you don't have that "moderate" comic book logic you talk about.

Which is especially funny because you of all people said that. Go on now, cry me another river.

Overwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy is basically immune to blunt force attacks and is infinitely faster then colossus to point where he is never getting tagged (Not that it would matter). So the question is, can Colossus take a barrage of island to country level shots. If yes its a stalemate. If no Luffy wins

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@toratorn said:
@theoriginalone said:

Just the fact that young Colossus managed to tie with Thing in arm wrestling is already enough proof to say he can hurt Hulk (considering Ben does that all the time, so someone equal to him in strength would do the same).

Lol, this is straight bullshit. Strength does not equate to physical strikes, otherwise savage hulk would be throwing near planet busting punches.

The fact you don't this is saddening.

Maybe because when Colossus hits someone, he expects them to have their face broken or at least have some permanent damage, not just be mildly hurt.

But it wasn't mildly hurt child, THERE WAS NO DAMAGE. Hulk didn't shown any damage. And are you being stupid on purpose? Colossus is not fighting some fodder, he is fighting someone more durable than anything he had faced. Again, no reason for him to lie. AT ALL.

No, if it doesn't hurt you at all, you won't grimace in pain or change expression. That's the whole point of not feeling it. That throat shot? Hulk clearly felt it. That kick Colossus landed on him? Hulk clearly felt that. Just like he felt the throw that KOed him briefly.

Sigh... He was not grimacing in pain, he was making those faces because of the force of the punches... How many times do I have to tell you this??? He didn't feel anything as when he grabbed Colossus elbow, HE WAS PERFECTLY FINE. That is the definition of tanking everything.

And it was that kick that knocked him out, NOT THE THROW... And that was PIS.

So what? You've been worthless in pretty much everything for the extent of this "argument".

Really? You don't know how getting hurt works, don't know what throwing a punch, keep saying Colossus himself was lying without any proof but I have been worthless?? WOW...

That might explain why you sound like someone with brain damage. 5 years of getting hit in the head sure must have taken their toll.

Sure but I know what I am talking about child, You don't. So shut the f up and pay attention.

Yeah, and that's why for 3 whole panels he wasn't trying to fight back and was just taking shots. And Colossus is nowhere near fast enough to be blitzing Hulk like you want to claim.

Again, in that moment, it was displayed as such. You can see hulk is not retaliating, even after Colossus is pounding his face in. That means he was coming with speed. Not to mention, Colossu himself says Hulk doesn't know how to fight and is going on instinct. Hulk is faster but he didn't know how to use his speed.

Debating 101: "Everything I don't like is PIS". Also, you don't need to draw blood from someone to knock him out. That's especially evident in comic books, where plenty of fights end with one of the fighters KOed, but no blood shed whatsoever.

No child, it was PIS because Hulk has tanked worse temperatures before. But here, he was SHOUTING IN PAIN. That means he got weakened for reason. And yes, you don't need to draw blood to KO someone but when you draw blood, it shows your punches are working. Colossus punches were doing NOTHING before but here, 1 hit put him down??? How is that not PIS child?

Also, you seem to have some weird fixation on the word "child". Are you so stupid you think this is supposed to be an insult?

I am calling you child because you debate like one.

I guess you can't even realize what red herring is. Pitiful.

What's pitiful is the depths you will go to degrade yourself.

"Yeah, everything said by characters is true, but only when what they say is convinient for me, and not the other way around!"

No, not everything but when it regarding describing something, IT IS TRUE. If Tony is describing the size of something, WILL YOU SAY THAT IS WRONG AS WELL???

If a regular human says he can beat the best boxer in the world, YOU WILL NOW THAT IS STUPID AS THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE. But if the same human says that he was in a random fight and his punches did nothing to the opponent, THAT IS THE TRUTH. He would not make that up.

See, DIFFERENCE. Lean to recognise it.

Because the writer is writing what character thinks, not what is happening actually. Characters say a lot of bullshit. Hell, they are outright lying or being wrong. But you'd need an IQ above 15 to realize that, so no surprise you're struggling with this so much.

Sigh, just because they say a lot of shit does't mean they are always lying, especially when describing something that is happening in the moment. If the writer writes what the character thinks and there is nothing to disprove it, THEN THAT IS CORRECT CHILD. There is not a single thing disproving what Colossus was saying.

Not a random statement... Like Hulk claiming that Colossus could have given him a good fight in the past? OH WAIT.

That is a random statement because the feats don't match... How hard is this for you to understand??? Hulk has some of the best durability feats, even as Savage Hulk, so why would someone like Colossus hurt him?

Stop being stupid for 1 second and think.

Red herring.

How child, HOW?

Wishful thinking + taking untrliable narrator's word for granted when it suits you.

How is the narrators word unreliable child? How do you know the writer wrote those words to be taken as unreliable? Did the writer come tell you this? Or are you making up shit again?

No, when a character says that he is weakened, that's probably true unless we know he is lying. When an outside character makes a guess that is proven wrong in that very page? That's bs.

This is the dumbest thing I have read child. You said - "unless we know he is lying" - how the heck do you know Colossus was lying? Go ahead, tell me? Hulk got burned by random fire, was shouting in pain, was washing himself up, got one shot when hr tanked everything Colossus threw at him before, HOW THE HECK DOES THIS NOT SUM UP TO HULK BEING WEAKENED????

Ironic coming from you.

Really? I am not the one going against words from the comic that are not disproved BY ANYTHING... YOU ARE.

No? Colossus is punched forward. In that very first page with the "backhand" we see movement lines. In the first very panel.

No he was not. We can see this from the scan itself. Hulk is standing at an angle and Colossus in hits towards the reader, not forwards from Hulk's position.

So you ignored the fact that when hulk hit him the final time, THERE WERE NO LINES??? Heck, whenever Colossus attacked, there were no line as well..

Scratch that, THIS is the most cringeworthy attempt of insult I saw in my life. Especially considering how "crackky" is not a real word, how the second sentence is plain nonsense and how the third must be some weird fantasy of yours, it's evident that you're so buttmad that you started to degenerate on the spot. Sucks to be you.

It is not fantasy when it is true child. I am just describing your life. But honestly, how much did you make today?

Considering you were the idiot who brought up that Hulk can "tank hits from Thanos and Thanos-lvl Annihilus", what you say now looks either like a case of extremely short memory span or yet another case of double standards. Thanks for shooting yourself in the foot. Again.

Child, that is why I said Thanos can't one-shot him... Hulk being nothing but a punches bag means nothing to Thanos. But it is impressive for Hulk as he is tanking hits FROM SOMEONE LIKE THANOS. If I fight Anthony Joshua and he beats the heck out of me but I take that beating for 3 rounds before going down, THAT IS STILL IMPRESSIVE FOR ME.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMAO... Someone said Luffy is throwing island to country level hits..... His best attacks, the one he used to beat Doffy, is not even island level but here someone is saying he is throwing ISLAND LEVEL TO COUNTRY LEVEL.... COUNTRY LEVEL.

He is multi mountain level at best.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone: you know what, I don't care anymore. I bet every person in this thread got dumber after reading yout posts. Go spread your fanfiction and daddy rape fantasies somewhere else.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow this thread is a mess lol.

OT: Colossus wins.

teddrati

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers