Avatar image for thegamemastershaun
TheGamemasterShaun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Fighters:

• Fusion Zamasu(He can't go into infinite Zamasu and when he is destroyed, he is destroyed so he can be killed)
  • Hit(Full power)
  • Super Saiyan Blue Vegito(No time limit)
  • Ultra Instinct Goku
  • True Golden Frieza(No stress)
  • SSJ2 Kefla(No time limit)
  • Dyspo

Rules:

• Fighters get 20 minutes prep time
  • Bloodlusted I repeat bloodlusted
  • Fight to the death
  • Battle takes place in an indestructible planet

Who wins?

Avatar image for thegamemastershaun
TheGamemasterShaun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like to see the posts.

Kothoga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dyspo stomps based on the newest episode. No one under Jiren-level is beating him 1v1. Zen-oh (a multiversal-level character) couldn't even see Dyspo's movements with his Godvision device. I see tons of Dyspo vs threads where people didn't buy the Dyspo hype and it got locked. Now Dyspo's power is confirmed and it's time he gets the respect he deserves.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kothoga: Eh UI Goku could still more than likely be a problem.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

lol ok

@kothoga said:

Dyspo stomps based on the newest episode. No one under Jiren-level is beating him 1v1.

you really gotta calm down bro

Zen-oh (a multiversal-level character) couldn't even see Dyspo's movements with his Godvision device

godvision device also was not picking up golden frieza. godvision device has no feats anyways lol

I see tons of Dyspo vs threads where people didn't buy the Dyspo hype and it got locked.

because you guys need to chill

Now Dyspo's power is confirmed and it's time he gets the respect he deserves.

no its not dude is around ssb kk+ goku level like toppo and vegeta are

. . . as for the thread ssb vegito/fused zamasu stomp everyone this is literally a fight between just those two why are hit and dypso even here

tblaze1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegito murder stomps

tblaze1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kothoga: none of the fighters had a problem seeing them. It's the same as when the gods fought in the manga zeno didn't like it cause he couldn't keep up.

I just don't think zeno has the senses of a fighter so he has a hard time tracking them. Sure he is powerful but not in the sense he is the greatest fighter ever, he is just op and can casually hakai timelines and univeres

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@tblaze1 said:

@kothoga: none of the fighters had a problem seeing them. It's the same as when the gods fought in the manga zeno didn't like it cause he couldn't keep up.

grand priest also couldn't see them lol they were watching through a peice of technology that couldnt keep up

they went out of their way to state this in the show idk why you guys are applying this to zeno's reaction feats

also the manga is not cannon to the anime in any way shape or form so bringing it up means nothing

tblaze1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: I might have to rewatch it but I don't think grand priest had an issue with seeing the fight he just said the godpad couldn't keep up. I may be wrong so I'll need to look again.

I also think the manga is more in line with toriamas vision than the anime

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@tblaze1 said:

@iusemycajonas: I might have to rewatch it but I don't think grand priest had an issue with seeing the fight he just said the godpad couldn't keep up. I may be wrong so I'll need to look again.

I also think the manga is more in line with toriamas vision than the anime

im not sure if it was stated he could or couldnt see it you're right, either way if he was looking through the godpad he wouldn'tve been able to lol. that was the point of them going out of their way to mention upgrading the technology of the godpad

manga is completely different from the anime and the op seems to be talking about anime because he's mentioning characters that haven't even appeared in the manga yet

tblaze1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: either way I gotta go with vegito, no time limit I think he stomps, cause while dyspo speed was pretty cool I don't see him having the dps to put any down

Kothoga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Kothoga

So.....people are still going to lowball Dyspo despite being the character with the best FTL combat feats currently. That's okay, how about we focus on his top competition here? Let's see...Fused Zamasu lost to and got outspeeded by Trunks who is nowhere near Dyspo speed. Vegito lost to Fused Zamasu because he couldn't maintain the fusion. None of the characters in this thread have the speed feats to even react to Dyspo in his final state. They also aren't allowed to team up and cheapshot him like Gohan and Golden Frieza did.

Loading Video...

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By HitTheAssasin

Lol at Dyspo stomping here when he couldn't even react to UI Goku's blitz.

On topic: Vegito easily.One scenario would be Dyspo getting blitzed and stomped by UI Goku off the bat, who then takes out Hit and then runs out of UI. Meanwhile Kefla, Merged Zamasu and Vegito duke it out, where Vegito is the strongest and wins for obvious reasons.

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On topic: Vegito easily.One scenario would be Dyspo getting blitzed and stomped by UI Goku off the bat, who then takes out Hit and then runs out of UI. Meanwhile Kefla, Merged Zamasu and Vegito duke it out, where Vegito is the strongest and wins for obvious reasons.

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin said:

This.

Kothoga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All of Dyspo's previous showings are irrelevant because he was holding back. When he fought UI Goku he wasn't using his trump card technique that makes him massively faster than light. Dyspo is now confirmed the fastest in the multiverse. Yes, he's faster than Jiren and UI Goku.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Vegito
  2. UI Goku
  3. Hit
  4. Kefla
  5. The rest
easterlin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Vegito has unlimited fusion time he takes the majority. Ofc implying Infinite Zamasu doesn't pop out of Fused Zamasu. UI Goku has the speed and reaction but im guessing he doesn't (yet) have power to put SSB Vegito down (Zamasu Arc. "Current" Vegito would god stomp for obvious reasons).

Fused Zamasu vs UI Goku could be interesting fight.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dyspo is not faster than angels, it was never said or shown. And all he has is speed, rest of his stats are on Mystic Gohan lvl.

Vegetto should win, UI Goku would win if he didn't had a time limit/stamina drain.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegito

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegito wins.

Avatar image for aquatic_pianist
Aquatic_Pianist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Aquatic_Pianist

If Comicvine’s standards were the norm, any fast character stands no chance of losing. Dyspo’s fast, so he can’t lose. It’s the same logic with Wally West here. Ridiculous in my opinion.

Dyspo’s fast, but he can’t hurt any of the other fighters significantly, and he can’t win by knocking someone off the stage this time, this fight is to the death on an indestructible planet. He’s likely the first to go.

Frieza’s next, he’s simply weaker than all the other remaining characters here and doesn’t have any hax to make up for it like Hit.

Next is Kefla. She’s stronger than Hit but lacks a single strategic thought in her head, and she’s weaker than all the other remaining characters here.

I honestly can’t decide how Hit would do. He’s the weakest remaining character but his hax could take him far. With 20 minutes of prep he could form a strategy to counter any of the fighters, including the fusions and UI Goku. Hit did extremely well against Jiren, someone in their weight class and possibly above it. If he could freeze any of them in his time cage then kill the same way he killed Goku, he might win. But it’s very circumstantial, so I’ll leave his placing in the top 4 indeterminate.

Zamasu’s next. He was losing to Vegito and I doubt he could hit UI Goku.

It comes down to UI Goku and Vegito. Vegito may or may not be able to tag Goku. If we’re going with power scaling, in terms of power SSJ2 Kefla was roughly equal with UI Goku, she just lost because she couldn’t hit him. However she came close to tagging Goku twice. If both Caulifla and Kale were weaker than Goku’s Super Saiyan God, and their full power fusion contended with UI Goku, two Saiyans with Super Saiyan Blue fusing, then that fusion going Super Saiyan Blue, would be ridiculously stronger than Kefla. If Kefla came close to tagging UI Goku, SSB Vegito probably could. UI Goku’s attacks for right now are mostly inneffective as Goku hasn’t mastered the attacking half of UI, and he was unable to harm Kefla significantly, even with a Kamehameha to her face. Goku only won via knockout. I’d say Vegito wins.

TL;DR Vegito wins with Hit as a wild card.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What has Vegito even done recently?

Kothoga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kothoga said:

Dyspo is now confirmed the fastest in the multiverse. Yes, he's faster than Jiren and UI Goku.

How did you form this conclusion? Is he faster than the likes of Angels and Grand Priest now?

It's simple really, Dyspo has the best shown speed feats in Dragonball Super. Dyspo has the hype too. He was stated as the fastest in the Multiverse and Jiren or Toppo did not correct this but rather confirm that statement. Jiren is God of Destruction level+ and Dyspo is faster than him. Maybe Grand Priest will be proven faster, maybe other Angels will be proven faster, but at the present time Dyspo is the top dog for speed by feats.

Let's put it this way...the Godpad the Grand Priest designed had no trouble keeping up with Dyspo's first fight where he was moving faster than light. This last episode, it said Dyspo's speed is now far beyond the capabilities of the Godpad. This means he is confirmed massively faster than light.

Also, for people saying his punches are weak....regular Dyspo rocked Hit with his punches. Hit was able to tank Jiren for a while. His new speed mode would hit much harder considering his punches are going to be going a lot faster too. In conclusion, none of the characters in this thread have proven they can react to Dyspo's top speed (and tank his punches).

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HAAAHAHAHHHHAHHHAAHHHHAAAHHHAAAHAAA!

Vegito if current, UI goku or stalemate if Zamasu arc.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@kothoga said:

So.....people are still going to lowball Dyspo despite being the character with the best FTL combat feats currently. That's okay, how about we focus on his top competition here? Let's see...Fused Zamasu lost to and got outspeeded by Trunks who is nowhere near Dyspo speed. Vegito lost to Fused Zamasu because he couldn't maintain the fusion. None of the characters in this thread have the speed feats to even react to Dyspo in his final state. They also aren't allowed to team up and cheapshot him like Gohan and Golden Frieza did.

Loading Video...

boi.

in the very title of the video it says FRIEZAdypso fight.

he couldn't see EITHER of them through the godpad, frieza second fastest in the multiverse now? are you serious with this insane dypso wank?

calm tf down

Kothoga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Kothoga

@thegreatlordd said:

@kothoga:

It's simple really, Dyspo has the best shown speed feats in Dragonball Super.

Travel speed wise? Or combat speed wise? And what are these feats?

Dyspo has the hype too. He was stated as the fastest in the Multiverse

Dyspo himself just stated he was the fastest in all the Universes.

It's a character statement, very similar to Burter's, and there were only 6 Universes left.

and Jiren or Toppo did not correct this but rather confirm that statement.

Scans of them commenting on that statement?

and Dyspo is faster than him.

Proof? Both he and Toppo were shown to be slower than UI Goku, so it's clear at the time he was far from the fastest.

Maybe Grand Priest will be proven faster, maybe other Angels will be proven faster, but at the present time Dyspo is the top dog for speed by feats.

Angels have feats such as travelling across Multiple Universes in a few pages.

And travelling near Instantly from some random place in the Universe to the Kaioshen Realm.

Let's put it this way...the Godpad the Grand Priest designed had no trouble keeping up with Dyspo's first fight where he was moving faster than light. This last episode, it said Dyspo's speed is now far beyond the capabilities of the Godpad. This means he is confirmed massively faster than light.

Cool, so he's faster than he was before, we already knew this. This is not a feat that makes him faster than all of DBS

Also, for people saying his punches are weak...

Gohan was able to catch them.

regular Dyspo rocked Hit with his punches. Hit was able to tank Jiren for a while.

Dyspo didn't cause any lasting damage, and Hit wasn't able to "tank" Jiren, he was barely blocking him, and clearly taking heavy damage from his blows.

In conclusion, none of the characters in this thread have proven they can react to Dyspo's top speed (and tank his punches).

Dyspo's punches don't have the feats to put down the characters in this thread. Even if they can't completely tank them, they aren't being put down by them.

Hit needed to be saved by Goku against base Dyspo's speed. If Dyspo's punches weren't hurting him why did he make that face like a deer in the headlights? Not to mention the fact Hit was staggered and kneeled from one Dyspo punch just before that.

Loading Video...

Dyspo literally has no bad feats in his new speed form. You can show Gohan catching his punches, but Frieza was confining them into an energy cage so it was 1v2. When Dyspo had space to move around they were crapping their pants against him. Gohan had to sacrifice himself just to take Dyspo down despite it being a 1v2. This indicates that Gohan couldn't hang with Dyspo 1v1 at all.

If two people aren't teaming up on Dyspo here in this thread, he has the feats to dodge any of them and finish the last man standing with a FTL speed blitz.

Kothoga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kothoga said:

Loading Video...

boi.

he couldn't see EITHER of them through the godpad, frieza second fastest in the multiverse now? are you serious with this insane dypso wank?

calm tf down

I go by the feats. Clearly other people go by hype and lowball the purple justice rabbit despite him actually having the feats to back his hype.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kothoga said:
@iusemycajonas said:
@kothoga said:

Loading Video...

boi.

calm tf down

I go by the feats. Clearly other people go by hype and lowball the purple justice rabbit despite him actually having the feats to back his hype.

i don't even care about the rabbit, at this point you're wanking frieza and it's hilarious.

Kothoga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Kothoga

@thegreatlordd said:

@kothoga:

Hit needed to be saved by Goku against base Dyspo's speed

Just this sentence alone should tell you something is wrong. SSG Goku casually catches a punch that you believe would have defeated Hit, when Hit has shown to be in the SSB Tier? Doesn't add up.

If Dyspo's punches weren't hurting him why did he make that face like a deer in the headlights?

Never claimed that Dyspo wasn't hurting Hit, he was, but not causing any lasting damage.

Not to mention the fact Hit was staggered and kneeled from one Dyspo punch just before that.

He was hurt a bit, but not enough to knock him out.

Dyspo literally has no bad feats in his new speed form. You can show Gohan catching his punches

Gohan catching his punches isn't a bad feat, but it's not a good one either.

When Dyspo had space to move around they were crapping their pants against him. Gohan had to sacrifice himself just to take Dyspo down despite it being a 1v2. This indicates that Gohan couldn't hang with Dyspo 1v1 at all.

Of course, Dyspo is too fast, when it was restricted to a straight brawl of strength however, Gohan was on par with Dyspo, if not greater.

If two people aren't teaming up on Dyspo here in this thread, he has the feats to dodge any of them and finish the last man standing with a FTL speed blitz.

Finishing UI Goku, who traded blows with Jiren?

Doubtful.

If Dyspo in base can rock Hit, make him stagger and kneel down from a punch he can definitely KO Hit with more of them with his new speed mode. Force is directly related to speed, Dyspo is going to land more frequent & harder shots on Hit's jaw if he goes all out. Your argument is like saying just because a boxer took one jab in the first round and didn't get KOed, he can't be KOed from more punches. Hit's lights are going out basically.

About UI Goku, yes, Dyspo can KO him out of that form or just outlast him. UI doesn't last forever and had weak offense per Kefla. Dyspo wasn't shown to have the stamina issues that UI does.

@iusemycajonas said:
@kothoga said:
@iusemycajonas said:
@kothoga said:

boi.

calm tf down

i don't even care about the rabbit, at this point you're wanking frieza and it's hilarious.

I'm not wanking, you are lowballing the rabbit because you "don't care about the rabbit" as you just put it. There's a distinction. Golden Frieza by his feat of not being immediately KOed by Dyspo's blitz has proven to be formidable in the speed department. He still would have lost but he lasted longer than Hit would have.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kothoga said:
@iusemycajonas said:
@kothoga said:
@iusemycajonas said:
@kothoga said:

boi.

calm tf down

I'm not wanking, you are lowballing the rabbit because you "don't care about the rabbit" as you just put it. There's a distinction. Golden Frieza by his feat of not being immediately KOed by Dyspo's blitz has proven to be formidable in the speed department. He still would have lost but he lasted longer than Hit would have.

dypso has no answer for being locked in time lol he loses agaisnt hit

no one is lowballing anybody, you're just claiming that golden frieza is the second fastest out of everyone in the entire tournament including ui goku and ssj2 kefla and that's hilarious.

Kothoga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Kothoga

@thegreatlordd said:

@kothoga:

If Dyspo in base can rock Hit, make him stagger and kneel down from a punch he can definitely KO Hit with more of them with his new speed mode.

He can't, Hit can block them, and even without blocking he was hit multiple times and still wasn't anywhere close to taken out. Dyspo's punches need more feats other than being caught by Gohan.

Your argument is like saying just because a boxer took one jab in the first round and didn't get KOed, he can't be KOed from more punches. Hit's lights are going out basically.

My argument is more of if a boxer took multiple jabs in the first round without even blocking them and was only stunned, then it's unlikely the boxer can KO him without an obscene amount of punches, especially when those punches have no feats, just being caught by Inferior fighters.

Dyspo's blitz was resisted by Golden Frieza and he didn't even fall over.

Let's just review the facts. Dyspo's one regular punch made Hit stagger and kneel (after taking the punch while standing) for over 20 seconds...I just counted. When a fighter's legs turn into jelly (like Hit's were) they are nearly KO. Well technically, this would warrant a 10 count in boxing. He was staggering when he was getting up too. In a battle thread there is no chit chat, Dyspo could just follow up with a few more of these and put Hit down for good.

No Caption Provided

Kothoga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kothoga said:
@thegreatlordd said:

@kothoga:

If Dyspo in base can rock Hit, make him stagger and kneel down from a punch he can definitely KO Hit with more of them with his new speed mode.

He can't, Hit can block them, and even without blocking he was hit multiple times and still wasn't anywhere close to taken out. Dyspo's punches need more feats other than being caught by Gohan.

Your argument is like saying just because a boxer took one jab in the first round and didn't get KOed, he can't be KOed from more punches. Hit's lights are going out basically.

My argument is more of if a boxer took multiple jabs in the first round without even blocking them and was only stunned, then it's unlikely the boxer can KO him without an obscene amount of punches, especially when those punches have no feats, just being caught by Inferior fighters.

Dyspo's blitz was resisted by Golden Frieza and he didn't even fall over.

Let's just review the facts. Dyspo's one regular punch made Hit stagger and kneel (after taking the punch while standing) for over 20 seconds. When a fighter's legs turn into jelly (like Hit's were) they are nearly KO. Well technically, this would warrant a 10 count in boxing. In a battle thread there is no chit chat, Dyspo could just follow up with a few more of these and put Hit down for good.

No Caption Provided

I am completely fine with reviewing the facts. Dyspo knocked Hit into a mountain and we don't see any actual damage from Hit, he is able to talk just fine.

You also need to show proof it was for 20 seconds like you claim, and that hit was from Dyspo.

Loading Video...

Yeah, I could show proof...see above video, Hit's knee is down from 0:37 to 0:58. You (and others) could also watch the show more carefully and learn the facts about Dyspo instead of lowballing.

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at Dyspo having a chance in this match.

I got Vegito here. Meged Zamasu and UI Goku locked in as the seconds.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Royal_Warrior

Obviously vegito

Whys all the talk about dyspo and Hitt when them two are some of the weakest here massively