Fused Momoshiki vs Juudara (read OP please lol)

• 145 results
Decaf_Kage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Decaf_Kage
No Caption Provided

All Canon feats, novel, anime, manga, and canon movies.

Who wins and how correct is the screen shot above? Is Momoshiki fodder? Can Madara one shot him? Is Madara above the adult duo, Jigen, Isshiki, and Momoshiki? You decide.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_kage: Madara who had the chakra of the ten tails is vs momoshiki who was being banged up by a weakened naruto and sasuke.

Madara stomps. He is too smart for momoshiki

Decaf_Kage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: Would you care to CaV that? Sounds like a fun matchup to me.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_kage: man I don't do CaV. It's hard for me to do it from a mobile.

Ask @Tyki_Mikki,@CyberBlades22 or @Abc_voltage. They might do it.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First off, which Madara is this? Secondly...Why not make this Madara at his strongest since you trying to prove that Momoshiki beats any version of Madara.

Lastly, Madara wins. Better jutsu, Better Skills, More powerful than Jigen.

Decaf_Kage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: Did you not read the OP? Or the name of the thread?

Secondly the two people who have commented so far are the two people that made me make this thread lmao.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: Did you not read the OP? Or the name of the thread?

Secondly the two people who have commented so far are the two people that made me make this thread lmao.

You don't say which Madara so i'm asking you to clear that up which Madara are we debating since their are many versions of Madara.

Yes, Madara can one shot Momoshiki.

Decaf_Kage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Decaf_Kage

@mygod000: The tile literally says Juudara. The OP then states all feats from all canon sources.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: The tile literally says Juudara. The OP then states all feats from all cabin sources.

Okay. now to prove why Madara casually one shots.

No Caption Provided

Sasuke Literally Stated by just Aiming For Momoshiki and Kinishiki's neck he can kill them

So...what stopping Madara form using his Limbo to Nail Momoshiki in the neck with a light Fang?

No Caption Provided

a Beam of Light, that Bisect the Enemy. Literally a Beam to Momoshiki neck and it GG.

or he just has Limbo Rip out Momoshiki soul which results in an instant death for Momoshiki

Decaf_Kage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Decaf_Kage

@mygod000:

Sasuke then failed to cut their neck lmao. And LF would be fodder here Momoshiki is Adult Naruto/Sasuke speed both are FTL scaling from Naruto who dodged Photons in base

Momoshiki has 5 Rinnegan Limbo ain't doing anything.

NotCensored

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

More powerful than Jigen lol Momoshiki bodies he has Six Paths Chakra via being an Otsutsuki and has a Rinnegan so TSO and Limbo are useless, he scales to people all around more powerful than Madara, all he has to do it beat up him and his invisibles up for a bit wait for Limbo to go on cool down and TP him to his dimension and just spent then next hour or 2 draining him

Urashiki was literally monitoring Earth the entire time and knew that Kaguya not only had children but they sealed her meaning they knew what Kaguya was like at the height of her power and still thought they could clap her with no difficulty;

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

In the Movie it out right says she made the army for the duo;

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

In the novel (written by Kodachi btw) it translates this statement and out right states that the duo would beat her if not for her prepping with outside help;

No Caption Provided

In the manga Sasuke never brings back up his threat greater than Kaguya hypothesis after Momoshiki is beaten and after reading the scroll out right says "its a warning for this pairs invasion" he would have directly mentioned the entire Otsutsuki clan if thats who Kaguya was prepping for but thats never the case cause thats never what Kodachi wanted to imply

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Literally every medium makes it a point to show Momoshiki and Kinshiki > Kaguya but everyone just ignores it cause its easier to argue against them if the adults are weaker

Decaf_Kage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: Anyways I'm not arguing in my thread you can argue with someone else here.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000:

Sasuke then failed to cut their neck lmao. And LF would be fodder here Momoshiki is Adult Naruto/Sasuke speed both are FTL scaling from Naruto who dodged Photons in base

Momoshiki has 5 Rinnegan Limbo ain't doing anything.

Because he was half powered.

Adult Naruto could barely really react to Delta who is fodder tier to Madara.

No one in The Naruto series or boruto Series is light speed.

Momoshiki had 3 Rinnegan, not 5 LMFAO.

Wrong, Momoshiki was litearally getting low Diff in Taijutsu by Base Naruto and Sasuke and 2 Kages.

No Caption Provided

None of them are better than Madara in Taijutsu.

Naruto series have weak Resistance to Cutting and piercing Jutsu. which is why Naruto was pierced by normal Sword. I've already proved you wrong in your own Thread as well in other and instead of being a good sport about it and acknowledge the information giving you dismiss them and call names in the threads.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: Anyways I'm not arguing in my thread you can argue with someone else here.

Boruto era Naruto and Sasuke are only Continental level.

No Caption Provided

which is leagues weaker than Madara.

Decaf_Kage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Decaf_Kage

@mygod000: 3 in his face 1 in each hand

Madara has no continental feats and you read Naruto?

Keep low-balling new era and wanking Madara

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: Man you need to check out this. It's really fun debunking jigen and momoshiki.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/otsutsuki-hierarchy-and-discussion-thread-2082933/#forum_message_2082933

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: 3 in his face 1 in each hand

Madara has no continental feats and you read Naruto?

He does he has planetary feats, and the Fact that the Lore has established that the Juubi is planet level puts him leagues above continental level.

Decaf_Kage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: small planet level energy doesn't equate to small planet DC.

But please tell me more.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_kage:

Who low balled them boruto? I am literally just giving out facts here. all you are doing is dismissing them because you are bias.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Kingxix

@mygod000: Nah man there is only a single continent on naruto's planet. And the size of the planet is very small compared to our earth. And destroying the continent on naruto's planet is already small planet level.

And please man check out that thread

Decaf_Kage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Decaf_Kage

@mygod000: you haven't given out a single fact.

You're idea for Madara was wining via bisecting Momoshiki when it's Madara who has worse cutting resistance.

You called Madara a planet buster LMAO.

You stated Naruto as an adult was LS even though he dodged Photons give that word a goodle

Decaf_Kage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: @kingxix:

1. Naruto Earth is on a EARTH sized planet you can see this in "The Last"
  2. It takes place on a supercontinent that takes up a hemisphere so them being able to bust it is multi-continental think "Pangea"
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Lol at Madara bisecting him.

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It really all depends on how you look at it

Game versions are quite different. Game versions Teen SPSM Naruto n Rinnegan Sasuke are stronger than 10 Tails Dual Rinnegan Madara even with his game exclusive Perfect Susanoo amp.

Game versions Momoshiki in Base Form is stronger than Kaguya. He implies Kaguya to be a weakling to his own power. Sasuke even states Kaguya is a weakling compared to him now as well. So adult Naruto n Sasuke are leagues above their teen versions in game who are stronger than Madara in game.

In Novel Momoshiki is stronger than Madara. He had eaten a chakra fruit before even coming to earth, absorbed Kinshiki, and drained even more power from beyond the world he created, so he gets at least 3 amps in the Novel.

But In manga comparison Madara has the better portrayals And feats.

In anime fused Momoshiki still has superior scaling and it took fused version of 50% SPSM Naruto n Rinnegan Sasuke Susanoo to crush Momoshiki monster golem.

Momoshiki could crush all of Madara meteors with TBB’s

Has Rinnegan in hands to detect limbo

N can absorb energy from Madara as well just like he absorbed Naruto energy before

In the end only manga version wins against Momoshiki

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_kage:

you haven't given out a single fact.

Or...you being ignoring my facts.

proved that that current Kaguya>>>>>that first came to Earth with Isshiki.

you said "She possible got stronger after eating Chakra fruit"

regardless of that Jigen is stated to not even be half the power of Isshiki so that automatic puts Naruto and Sasuke leagues weaker than Kaguya because Jigen owned them.

Momoshiki has crap Durability when Taijutsu from Base Naruto And Sasuke and two kages was enough to nearly kill him.

I said Madara has planet Level chakra thank to the Juubi which has the power of a planet.

I said Naruto as an Adult isn't light Speed and neither is Teen Naruto and it is a fruitless matter to try and prove that because you have no statements to prove that he is that speed.

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By RDCDesmond

@mygod000: Actually Naruto as adult isn’t slower. He dodged a photon beam in base form in the new novel.

Also Prime Isshiki was stronger than Kaguya when they came to earth. Kaguya got stronger n one shotted Prime Isshiki once she ate the fruit. Prime Isshiki never got to eat fruit. If he did he would’ve remained stronger than Kaguya even after eating fruit, since he was stronger than her pre fruit already.

So prime Isshiki was beat by Prime Kaguya who Hagoromo n Hamura sealed. Not even teen naruto or Sasuke using their amps at valley of end scale to prime kaguya. They scale to Revived kaguya.

Decaf_Kage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000 said:

@decaf_kage:

you haven't given out a single fact.

Or...you being ignoring my facts.

You've stated zero fact, everything you have is Conjecture.

proved that that current Kaguya>>>>>that first came to Earth with Isshiki.

No you didn't, you have a theory that she was which you haven't proven.

you said "She possible got stronger after eating Chakra fruit"

Because we don't know how strong she was before we only know after so again this is your conjecture

regardless of that Jigen is stated to not even be half the power of Isshiki so that automatic puts Naruto and Sasuke leagues weaker than Kaguya because Jigen owned them.

Yet Kaguya couldnt even hurt them really.

Momoshiki has crap Durability when Taijutsu from Base Naruto And Sasuke and two kages was enough to nearly kill him.

Better durability than Madara , who got slashed up by Sasuke? Who didn't?

I said Madara has planet Level chakra thank to the Juubi which has the power of a planet.

And Momoshiki absorbed a Star sooooooooo.

I said Naruto as an Adult isn't light Speed and neither is Teen Naruto and it is a fruitless matter to try and prove that because you have no statements to prove that he is that speed.

Yes I do, in the novels he dodged photon beams.

No Caption Provided

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2. It takes place on a supercontinent that takes up a hemisphere so them being able to bust it is multi-continental think "Pangea"
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

You compared Sasuke enhancing his Sword with chidori on Madara to a base Sword Attack on Momoshiki after he ate a Fruit?

LMFAO.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Adult Naruto showed more Damage than Madara did from Sasuke sword so what your point?

Decaf_Kage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@mygod000: Base sword versus base sword.

Debunked.

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By RDCDesmond

@mygod000 said:
@decaf_kage said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

You compared Sasuke enhancing his Sword with chidori on Madara to a base Sword Attack on Momoshiki after he ate a Fruit?

LMFAO.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Adult Naruto showed more Damage than Madara did from Sasuke sword so what your point?

Everytime the Boruto era haters are losing a argument or running out of shit to say they use that weak feat lol this is as bad as Goku getting hit by laser gun n being K’Od

Also this is a real meme lol

No Caption Provided
MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MyGod000

@decaf_kage said:
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@mygod000: Base sword versus base sword.

Debunked.

Again, that did Nothing to Madara. he has Regeneration buddy so literally nothing you said is a debunk at all.

Sasuke did this after Momoshiki had already ate a Chakra fruit.

the fruit that Momoshiki gained a power up after eating a Chakra fruit Destroys your own Argument that Kaguya "Maybe" Got stronger after eating a chakra Fruit.

Like I already established here the fact that Madara is half of Current Kaguya powers put him above Momoshiki.

Edit: Also, I'd like to point out... you are using 1 eyed Madara who is massively weaker than 2 and 3 eyed Madara to argue Sasuke could do the same to them.

When what Sasuke did to 1 Eyed Madara means very little in that aspect. Jigen isn't even half as powerful as Isshiki, While Madara is half of Base Kaguya Post chakra Fruit+Juubi Merged.

Which literally proves my point that Madara would destroy Momoshiki.

I'd also like to point out you lost in your own thread and you are debating as well in your own thread when you said you wouldn't.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

More powerful than Jigen lol Momoshiki bodies he has Six Paths Chakra via being an Otsutsuki and has a Rinnegan so TSO and Limbo are useless, he scales to people all around more powerful than Madara, all he has to do it beat up him and his invisibles up for a bit wait for Limbo to go on cool down and TP him to his dimension and just spent then next hour or 2 draining him

Urashiki was literally monitoring Earth the entire time and knew that Kaguya not only had children but they sealed her meaning they knew what Kaguya was like at the height of her power and still thought they could clap her with no difficulty;

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

In the Movie it out right says she made the army for the duo;

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

In the novel (written by Kodachi btw) it translates this statement and out right states that the duo would beat her if not for her prepping with outside help;

No Caption Provided

In the manga Sasuke never brings back up his threat greater than Kaguya hypothesis after Momoshiki is beaten and after reading the scroll out right says "its a warning for this pairs invasion" he would have directly mentioned the entire Otsutsuki clan if thats who Kaguya was prepping for but thats never the case cause thats never what Kodachi wanted to imply

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Literally every medium makes it a point to show Momoshiki and Kinshiki > Kaguya but everyone just ignores it cause its easier to argue against them if the adults are weaker

The people on Earth chakra is Kaguya's Chakra. They literally got Clapped by Kaguya's scattered chakra.

Not very telling that they would clap a prime Kaguya.

NotCensored

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The people on Earth chakra is Kaguya's Chakra.

No it isn't Chakra literally increases with training

They literally got Clapped by Kaguya's scattered chakra.

It's not her chakra any more it being derived from her doesn't mean its all hers if that was the case people would have set amount of Chakra from birth and it would never increase Kaguya saying "all chakra are belong to me" doesn't mean its legitimately hers she just sees it that way because she's the progenitor

They knew what Kaguya was like in her prime and thought they could clap her its very telling

@mygod000

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The people on Earth chakra is Kaguya's Chakra.

No it isn't Chakra literally increases with training

They literally got Clapped by Kaguya's scattered chakra.

It's not her chakra any more it being derived from her doesn't mean its all hers if that was the case people would have set amount of Chakra from birth and it would never increase Kaguya saying "all chakra are belong to me" doesn't mean its legitimately hers she just sees it that way because she's the progenitor

They knew what Kaguya was like in her prime and thought they could clap her its very telling

@mygod000

so...what, it doesn't change the fact the chakra on the planet is Kaguya's scattered chakra.

and the Novels you so happening to be trying to quote also acknowledges that.

Like I said the novel you quoted states that all the Chakra on the planet is KAguya.

so...and they still came to earth even after so many of them have died when they come to earth....so what your point?

Kaguya and Isshiki are the strongest Otsutsuki...and Kaguya negged her partner and got stronger.

Jigen currently has been stated to be less then half of Isshiki power and he was able to casual stomp Adult Naruto and Sasuke who one shot Momoshiki.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@notcensored:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The people of this planet was using the Chakra that KAguya had left behind in their own way.

Like I said it doesn't matter what you think when the novel you are quote acknowledges that the Chakra belongs to KAguya and taht they were using it in their own way.

Like I said the Fact that KAguya>>>>>Jigen is all i need to disprove your momoshiki nonsense.

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: I will say he is a better Villain and has better techniques but he isn’t “one shotting” fused Momoshiki.

NotCensored

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so...what, it doesn't change the fact the chakra on the planet is Kaguya's scattered chakra.and the Novels you so happening to be trying to quote also acknowledges that.

Damn stellar counter, scattered chakra in the way that it originally came from her not that its literally fragments of her power and no it doesn't you're misinterpreting statements again

Like I said the novel you quoted states that all the Chakra on the planet is KAguya.

In the sense that she's the progenitor and she left it too them but not in the way you're implying

so...and they still came to earth even after so many of them have died when they come to earth....so what your point?

What point are you even attempting to prove here?

Kaguya and Isshiki are the strongest Otsutsuki...and Kaguya negged her partner and got stronger.

Kaguya's weaker than Fused Momoshiki and Ishiki her catching him off guard isn't going to change anything

Jigen currently has been stated to be less then half of Isshiki power and he was able to casual stomp Adult Naruto and Sasuke who one shot Momoshiki.

Which just means he one shots prime Kaguya in a straight up fight instead of being back stabbed

@mygod000

NotCensored

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By NotCensored

The people of this planet was using the Chakra that KAguya had left behind in their own way.Like I said it doesn't matter what you think when the novel you are quote acknowledges that the Chakra belongs to KAguya and taht they were using it in their own way.

Doesn't mean its literally fragments of her power you're ignoring context and established lore to wank Kaguya it was left by her because it literally originated from her and thats how they got it in the first place, its not saying its literally her power scattered about

It's talking about the power of Chakra as a whole

Like I said the Fact that KAguya>>>>>Jigen is all i need to disprove your momoshiki nonsense.

You mean the Isshiki that she couldn't even beat in a fight and had to catch off guard yeah sure buddy that obviously means shes stronger

@mygod000

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@notcensored:

We don't need to use headcanon when Zetsu literally says all the chakra is literally her which is why the juubi was trying to get back the chakra it lost.

The point I'm proving is the Otsutsuki's don't make good judgment when it comes to fighting. Momoshiki got himself killed he literally Sacrificed himself because he came to earth without even a juubi thinking he could do what Kaguya did.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Where did it say KAguya was weaker than Isshiki? Where in that Scan did it say KAguya was weaker and that she needed to Back stab him? If anything it proves that Kaguya was smarter since he was able to do this and gain full control of a planet without her partner.

NotCensored

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We don't need to use headcanon when Zetsu literally says all the chakra is literally her which is why the juubi was trying to get back the chakra it lost.

Again misinterpreting statements to wank Kaguya its ridiculous how much you're reaching, The Juubi wanted the Chakra it lost at the time this is thousands of years later where people have had time to increase their overall Chakra level and Black Zetsu doesn't say all chakra is literally her, he says she's the progenitor and that she wants to take back what was stolen from her which is referring to the power of chakra itself not her power

The point I'm proving is the Otsutsuki's don't make good judgment when it comes to fighting. Momoshiki got himself killed he literally Sacrificed himself because he came to earth without even a juubi thinking he could do what Kaguya did.

That literally means nothing they knew how strong Kaguya was in her prime and still thought "shes fodder thats go beat her up" and Sasuke, Kodachi and Kaguya herself agreed with their assessment

Where did it say KAguya was weaker than Isshiki?

Where does it say shes stronger? We have an actually feat of Jigen clapping the people that clapped fused Momoshiki who'd clap Kaguya by repeated statements

Where in that Scan did it say KAguya was weaker and that she needed to Back stab him?

No Caption Provided

Do I need to explain being caught off guard to you again?

If anything it proves that Kaguya was smarter since he was able to do this and gain full control of a planet without her partner.

No it doesn't if anything it proves Kaguya knew she couldn't fight Isshiki so she back stabbed when he wasn't expecting it

@mygod000

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Again misinterpreting statements to wank Kaguya its ridiculous how much you're reaching, The Juubi wanted the Chakra it lost at the time this is thousands of years later where people have had time to increase their overall Chakra level and Black Zetsu doesn't say all chakra is literally her, he says she's the progenitor and that she wants to take back what was stolen from her which is referring to the power of chakra itself not her power

That literally means nothing they knew how strong Kaguya was in her prime and still thought "shes fodder thats go beat her up" and Sasuke, Kodachi and Kaguya herself agreed with their assessment

Where did it say KAguya was weaker than Isshiki?

Where does it say shes stronger? We have an actually feat of Jigen clapping the people that clapped fused Momoshiki who'd clap Kaguya by repeated statements

Where in that Scan did it say KAguya was weaker and that she needed to Back stab him?

No Caption Provided

Do I need to explain being caught off guard to you again?

If anything it proves that Kaguya was smarter since he was able to do this and gain full control of a planet without her partner.

No it doesn't if anything it proves Kaguya knew she couldn't fight Isshiki so she back stabbed when he wasn't expecting it

@mygod000

I never argued that KAguya was stronger...I argued they were equals hence in very thread I Said pre-Rabbit Goddess base Kaguya=>Isshiki.

Nowhere does it the only way for her to beat him was to Back stab him, it just said she back stabbed him weather she needed to or not isn't something you can prove.

the point is...it doesn't stated or imply she was weaker like you are claiming.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@notcensored: I'm done with this debate, there is no need to go in circles on something that you can't prove.

The scan just said she back stabbed him. we can come up with many assumptions why she did it but at the end of the day until proof is given with a statement why or acknowledging that she was weaker you have no proof that she was weaker.

My main point as Kaguya wasn't weaker than Isshiki, the Fact we know Jigen isn't even half of Isshiki powers and he is massively stronger and more powerful than Momoshiki already put KAguya above him.

I'm done with the debate. GG

NotCensored

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never argued that KAguya was stronger...I argued they were equals hence in very thread I Said pre-Rabbit Goddess base Kaguya=>Isshiki.

Which is still wrong because Isshiki has better lore scaling than pre-fruit Kaguya

Nowhere does it the only way for her to beat him was to Back stab him, it just said she back stabbed him weather she needed to or not isn't something you can prove.

Do you know what implication is? Its implying she couldn't have done it if he wasn't off guard not only that its up to YOU to prove she doesn't need to catch him off guard thats YOUR premise, my premise is that she only accomplished that because he was off guard which is directly stated in the manga

the point is...it doesn't stated or imply she was weaker like you are claiming.

It literally already has stated she's weaker cause shes already weaker than Fused Momoshiki lol are you going to play dumb and act like basic scaling isn't a thing?

@mygod000

NotCensored

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By NotCensored

I'm done with this debate, I'm done with the debate. GG

Of course you are

there is no need to go in circles on something that you can't prove.

Its you who can't prove they're equal actually

The scan just said she back stabbed him. we can come up with many assumptions why she did it but at the end of the day until proof is given with a statement why or acknowledging that she was weaker you have no proof that she was weaker.

cough shes already weaker than characters weaker than him cough there is no assumption on my part if anything you're the one who's jumping through hoops and trying to find any interpretation of a statement that helps you while ignoring the ones that don't

My main point as Kaguya wasn't weaker than Isshiki,

She literally isn't

the Fact we know Jigen isn't even half of Isshiki powers and he is massively stronger and more powerful than Momoshiki already put KAguya above him.

No it puts HIM above KAGUYA its the other way around Momoshiki already claps her pls get it right its not as if there isn't blatant multiple statements pertaining to this exact topic

@mygod000

Decaf_Kage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

> he gets debunked constantly

> I'm done with this argument because you can't prove anything

Lmao I love this guy.

NotCensored

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

> he gets debunked constantly

> I'm done with this argument because you can't prove anything

Lmao I love this guy.

You should read through this thread it will give you a really good chuckle

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@notcensored:

You mean the thread that you were literally Flagging me on with your random accounts?

like I said Hagoromo already proved that Madara at his strongest wasn't that far off from Kaguya.

Madara at his lowest prime is comparable to Isshiki from the Past...who Jigen is less than Half of.

NotCensored

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000 said:

@notcensored:

You mean the thread that you were literally Flagging me on with your random accounts?

No the thread I spanked you on with better argumentation and logical consistency

like I said Hagoromo already proved that Madara at his strongest wasn't that far off from Kaguya.

Blah blah ad nauseam already addressed this particular argument from you multiple times

Madara at his lowest prime is comparable to Isshiki from the Past...who Jigen is less than Half of.

Madara's weaker than Kaguya who's weaker than Fused Momoshiki who's weaker than Jigen yawn

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@notcensored: We won't get into that, I already won that debate.

this debate is pretty much over anyways jigen weaker then Isshiki.

pre-prime KAguya=Isshiki.

No, Momoshiki is fodder and Jigen is fodder. what funny is you people making up excuses to why Isshiki lost when he just took an L so anyone much weaker than Isshiki takes an L to Madara as well.

Decaf_Kage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Literally no one is making an excuse the manga told his she backstabbed him.

MyGod: " He GoT NegGed LmOa"

Lol