• Wins by Death or K.O.

No Caption Provided

Dbz1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Momoshiki should low diff if not solo the verse. How strong is EOS Hakuryuu because I stop reading the manga after Alibaba came back. Does he get anymore powerful after they fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way. With Zagan, Kouen have at least someone who could be a problem for Momoshiki. With Zaug al-Adhra, he can summon mushrooms, that grown up in powerful monsters. At least powerful enough, that they can spam with acid, that even damaged Aladdin his Borg. He also can use microorganisms that destroy the body, if Momoshiki has contact with.

No Caption Provided

But that is not all. He has the Djin Belial:

No Caption Provided

I don´t think that mind or sense manipulation via illusion works against someone who already shouldn´t have trouble with Gen-Jutsu, but that is not even the problem. The sense of Belial is very dangerous. The sense doesn´t damage the physical body, it cuts the feelings and senses. If it cut the arm or leg of the enemy, they wouldn´t feel his arm or leg anymore.

No Caption Provided

If he hit the head of Momoshiki, then his body ends as empty case, because the soul is sealed in another dimension.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

His strongest ability is Belor Zauto, which has the same effect like Virgo Shaka´s Tenbu Horin from Saint Seiya (But in a more soft version). Belial summons a Dragon. The roar of the Dragon deletes all senses.

No Caption Provided

Don´t know how the fight ends, it depends on, who has the better stats, but Hakuryuu has the abilities to kill Momoshiki.

By abilities: Hakuryuu should win.

By stats: It could go either way, i would say even here 60:40, due the fact that Hakuryuu scaled to FTLers like Aladdin, Judar, etc. Hakuryuu react to Arbas Lightmagic (Which is natural light in Magi)

No Caption Provided

Also lol at Momoshiki could solo the verse. Narutoverse is tbh fodder combared to the The Magi-Verse itself is a complex multiverse full of Gods, where already lower gods like Ill Illah create universes and Sinbad later destroy and rewrite Il Ilah (included his universe)from a higher dimension. Magi outclasses the whole HST at the end:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And Sinbad was just a "fodder" God compared to other Magi Gods. Momoshiki has no chance against those God, he wouldn´t even have a chance against many non-god characters from Magi at the end, because they are to fast and to hax. Only if we allowed that Momo can absorb the Magoi, then i see a better chance.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No need to bump. Momo is already dead, if he decide to fight against Hakuryuu.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f392956154f0
deactivated-5f392956154f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Belial GG.

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@varricpatermann: @valorknight: @caocao: feats from the non-momo side

@caocao said:

Could go either way. With Zagan, Kouen have at least someone who could be a problem for Momoshiki. With Zaug al-Adhra, he can summon mushrooms, that grown up in powerful monsters. At least powerful enough, that they can spam with acid, that even damaged Aladdin his Borg. He also can use microorganisms that destroy the body, if Momoshiki has contact with.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

I don´t think that mind or sense manipulation via illusion works against someone who already shouldn´t have trouble with Gen-Jutsu, but that is not even the problem. The sense of Belial is very dangerous. The sense doesn´t damage the physical body, it cuts the feelings and senses. If it cut the arm or leg of the enemy, they wouldn´t feel his arm or leg anymore.

No Caption Provided

If he hit the head of Momoshiki, then his body ends as empty case, because the soul is sealed in another dimension.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

His strongest ability is Belor Zauto, which has the same effect like Virgo Shaka´s Tenbu Horin from Saint Seiya (But in a more soft version). Belial summons a Dragon. The roar of the Dragon deletes all senses.

No Caption Provided

Don´t know how the fight ends, it depends on, who has the better stats, but Hakuryuu has the abilities to kill Momoshiki.

By stats: It could go either way, i would say even here 60:40, due the fact that Hakuryuu scaled to FTLers like Aladdin, Judar, etc. Hakuryuu react to Arbas Lightmagic (Which is natural light in Magi)

No Caption Provided

Also lol at Momoshiki could solo the verse. Narutoverse is tbh fodder combared to the The Magi-Verse itself is a complex multiverse full of Gods, where already lower gods like Ill Illah create universes and Sinbad later destroy and rewrite Il Ilah (included his universe)from a higher dimension. Magi outclasses the whole HST at the end:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And Sinbad was just a "fodder" God compared to other Magi Gods. Momoshiki has no chance against those God, he wouldn´t even have a chance against many non-god characters from Magi at the end, because they are to fast and to hax. Only if we allowed that Momo can absorb the Magoi, then i see a better chance.

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hakuryuu wins IMO, he has too much hax in cqc, which momo will eventually have to get into after he runs out of jutsus, plus Hakuryuu has the speed advantage too.

WiseforAges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way to Momoshiki or Hakuryuu as other posters have said, one has the stats momo the other hax hakuryuu.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame said:

@varricpatermann: @valorknight: @caocao: feats from the non-momo side

@caocao said:

how fast is guy cuz those attacks looks dodgeable asf

No Caption Provided

whats that?

No Caption Provided

I don´t think that mind or sense manipulation via illusion works against someone who already shouldn´t have trouble with Gen-Jutsu,

momo doesnt use genjutsu

but that is not even the problem. The sense of Belial is very dangerous. The sense doesn´t damage the physical body, it cuts the feelings and senses. If it cut the arm or leg of the enemy, they wouldn´t feel his arm or leg anymore.

again,how fast is this guy?

No Caption Provided

depends on his speed, tho

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

i concede momo aint surviving lol too much hax

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thk94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto fanboys never ceased to amaze me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame his speed is around FTL (At least in reaction) since he could keep up with Arba, Aladdin and Alibaba. He blocks Arba her light attack without much effort:

No Caption Provided

Light in Magi is natural, like every other element:

No Caption Provided

In chapter 109 Arba fight against Apollonius a highskilled light magic user. She blocks, counters and dodges light attacks.

In chapter 150 Aladdin blocks a lightbeam from Titus without effort (And that was before the timeskip)

Hakuryuu is around the same level.

Also to your question what Belial is as i said a Djin. Magi characters can hold his own Djins, by defeating then in dungeons: https://magi.fandom.com/wiki/Belial

Djins allowed the users to use special abilities and extreme magic. They also can amp the host, when they are fused with the Djin. Belilal has just one Djin, but they are people like Sinbad who can hold 6-8 Djins. I think they are characters in Naruto who has a better chance then Momoshiki. Not because strenght, it is more because abilities.

If you like Naruto, you should probably read the Magi as well, it is a good manga.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: cool, the anime/manga sounds awesome, imma check it out

crackshotboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hakuryuu stomps via hax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The manga is better. The anime stops unfortunately.

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DrunkHC

HST is very weak sew compared to Magi!

Magi is a very powerful verse, many excellent skills, HAXs overpowers and very high speed Gods universal level and higher

Hakuryuu wins

Since Saint Seiya was quoted, there is a Hakuryuu in SS... https://saintseiya.fandom.com/wiki/Hakuryu

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Momo chan

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao said:
@epichotflame said:

ooh so the manga is still on-going?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao said:
@epichotflame said:

Nope, the manga ends in a few years ago. There is a Sidestory with Sinbad, but i don´t follow it tbh.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffd6af867550
deactivated-5ffd6af867550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: which was completely unneeded. Really. Sinbad was never properly developed as a character. Hell, his character isn't even that good. Why his spin off was made is something I will never understand.

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magi was amazing. Much better than Naruto and Bleach, the entire HST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: which was completely unneeded. Really. Sinbad was never properly developed as a character. Hell, his character isn't even that good. Why his spin off was made is something I will never understand.

I can´t say much about it. I stop to read this. Is this even canon?

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao said:
@epichotflame said:
@caocao said:
@epichotflame said:

Nope, the manga ends in a few years ago. There is a Sidestory with Sinbad, but i don´t follow it tbh.

ooh... imma still try and read it

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee7bc79c5c93
deactivated-5ee7bc79c5c93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Momoshiki stomps this fodder

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ren stomps

VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By VarricPatermann

Hakuryuu shitstomps that overrated fodder. Speed + Belial = GG.

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ren

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#36 Laufnyr  Online

Haku takes it

Avatar image for masterbuster666
MasterBuster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Momoshiki can AP stomp, Haku has hax, either way.

Avatar image for estrelladeleonn
EstrellaDeLeonn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By EstrellaDeLeonn

Belial.

End of the fight.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Momoshiki can AP stomp, Haku has hax, either way.

What’s his AP