Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Fused Momoshiki vs Enel (42 votes)

Momoshiki wins 79%
Enel stomps 21%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

How does Momoshiki deal with Enels passive intangibility ?

• 
Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Gilateen

He absorbs him, simple.

ArgomkII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ArgomkII

Bump

Unhappy-Hyena

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As above said, Enel gets absorbed

ArgomkII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ArgomkII

Bump

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5 nassergrant19  Online
aggrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By aggrape

Momo puts on some rubber gloves and beats him silly.

Jieldre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"How does Momoshiki deal with Enels passive intangibility ?"

he doesn't....

Jieldre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jieldre
Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@gilateen said:

He absorbs him, simple.

As above said, Enel gets absorbed

1. logias can't be absorbed/manipulated by outside forces. Someone with fire manipulation can't manipulate or absorb ace

2. Momo only absorbs jutsu

cope

OT: he doesn't deal with intag. Enel eventually vapes him

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Unhappy-Hyena

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xebec: 1. Prove both those with a scan please if you don't mind

2. I mean we've all seen the base rinnegan absorb senjutsu before so I think it's fair to say Momo could also which would also mean momo could absorb Enel as senjutsu is natural energy in the Naruto world

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-64c5f5a52dcbf
deactivated-64c5f5a52dcbf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

momoshiki solos the verse

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't think of a reason Momoshiki would need to deal with Enel to be honest. It is like being attacked by a toddler. You be the adult and say "Yea, okay. Stop that." then put them in the corner. Realistically though, he can just chuck a shit ton of water at Enel.

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xebec: gonna need some amount of proof that logias can avoid being manipulated. I call BS. If the person is lightning then Laxus snorts them right up. If Crocodiel is sand then someone who is superior in sand control like Gaara can probably just chuck him into the sea. Katakuri is probably the individual with best control that we've seen, but not many candy manipulators out there so he was probably safe anyways. I'd say Ace is likely the next best, but I still wouldn't put him above some pyromancers in other media.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Besides, the alien simply blows up the area they’re on and calls it a day.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Enel even at Pre-Timeskip levels is one of the most slept on characters out there. But it would be pretty wild if he won this fight even Post Timeskip.

Avatar image for itachisolosnodiff
ItachiSolosNoDiff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@argomkii: uhhh soul rip, turns him into a moon, bfr, etc etc.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Momo absorbs only Ninjutsu"

Goes around absorbing energies from different planets and dimensions on a daily basis

Never change CV...OT: Momo eats him

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Momo eat Enel for breakfast like he did to his own bodyguard.

Prime10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

momo eat him, the end.

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By RDCDesmond

If Momo is like Toneri who could absorb energy from the sun unknowingly I’d say Momo could absorb non chakra energy although the karma debunks this. Fused Momo can’t physically harm Enel And Enel can’t kill Momo with his AP. So Momo would have to win by BFR.

Avatar image for deactivated-63e67217679cb
deactivated-63e67217679cb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My question is, is there any valid reason to believe that Momoshiki can fly into the clouds and absorb an actual, natural lightning bolt? If yes, he can just eat Enel if he manages to close the distance. But if not...high chance he gets his ass thunderclapped in this fight

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Raziel2014
@wabubub said:

@xebec: gonna need some amount of proof that logias can avoid being manipulated. I call BS. If the person is lightning then Laxus snorts them right up. If Crocodiel is sand then someone who is superior in sand control like Gaara can probably just chuck him into the sea. Katakuri is probably the individual with best control that we've seen, but not many candy manipulators out there so he was probably safe anyways. I'd say Ace is likely the next best, but I still wouldn't put him above some pyromancers in other media.

why do you assume gaara control of sand is better than crocodile, Crocodile control of sand is innate meaning natural as breathing, while Gaara control is based on charkra as medium which is 1-2 more step than crocodile not only that with Crocodile stamina he can control sand for hours if not days while again Gaara is limited by his own charkra not only that he carries the sand with him because he cant even create it like crocodile can.

that be like saying Sasuke control of lightning is better than Nature because he can use lightning.

crocodile does not need a medium to control sand while gaara does plain and simple crocodile

gaara is in no way shape or form similar to laxus, Laxus can eat and use lightning, when he eats it recharges and adds to his energy reserves making him stronger, Gaara cannot eat sand nor use sand as energy.

Prime10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My question is, is there any valid reason to believe that Momoshiki can fly into the clouds and absorb an actual, natural lightning bolt? If yes, he can just eat Enel if he manages to close the distance. But if not...high chance he gets his ass thunderclapped in this fight

"But if not...high chance he gets his ass thunderclapped in this fight"

enel can't even harm him

TheGuildLove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Momo statues Enel and obliterates him and Skypiea with all his arsenal of 5 elements of jutsus, plus absolute zero and shadow possession field.

Now that i think about it can Enel no sell solidified ethereal weapons like the Red Chakra? A single hit kills Enel, considering he dropped on the ground vomiting blood by a single base Luffy gum gum riffle

Avatar image for deactivated-63e67217679cb
deactivated-63e67217679cb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjosephstalin said:

"But if not...high chance he gets his ass thunderclapped in this fight"

enel can't even harm him

What makes you say that? I'm not exactly caught up with Boruto so I don't know if Momoshiki returns with new feats or something, but from what I saw when he fought the kages, both of the Otsuki dudes were pretty susceptible to regular damage. His most impressive feat was absorbing chakra, which Enel doesn't use.

Also, Boruto's baby Rasengan actually hurt Momoshiki and forced him to deactivate one of his techniques. Enel on the other hand is a human lightning bolt that can produce 200 million volts. If he can bust an island, then he literally shreds Momoshiki like paper along with the entire battlefield.

I think it's safe to say Enel is the one that can't be harmed here. This the power of a logia we're talking about. If Momoshiki attacks him close quarters, it would be like trying to punch thunder

MirioTogAta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjosephstalin:

His most impressive feat was absorbing chakra, which Enel doesn't use.

Nope, he was also absorbing every single Ninjutsu and Senjutsu-based powers they dropped at him, every 5 elemental properties alongside with Absolute Zero blizzard and shadows. But what is chakra? Chakra is the combination of spiritual energy, mental energy and life energy. That's what Momo more precisely absorbs... saying "chakra" makes it somekind of downplay...

In addition and as already stated before Momo was absorbing energies from different planets and dimensions on a daily basis.

Also, Boruto's baby Rasengan actually hurt Momoshiki and forced him to deactivate one of his techniques.

• PIS moment made for Boruto to look relevant --- we all know that even Base Momoshiki tanked far, far worse than that... from being engulfed by a boosted Bijuudama, to several strikes from Rikudo Naruto and Sasuke, to Perfect Kurama-Susanoo sword attack, to Chibaku Tensei...
    Remember that OP suffered of even much. much worse PIS (or anti-feats) moments throughout the series, such as:

- 200km/h Gazelleman blitzing Luffy, Zoro and Okiku and kidnapping Tama right under their nose.

- Big Mom getting tagged, injured and slammed down by a bike

- Big Mom tossed away like garbage by base-Nico Robin

- Big Mom getting heavily damaged by some metal beams falling on her

- G4 Wano Luffy and Law tagged by lightnings

- Carrot almost killing Luffy with a bite

But let's just focus on Enel and the fact that, due to his DF, he never took damage... until Luffy shown up and took him down with a single kick, making Enel vomiting blood and laying on the ground in fecal position. And keep in mind it was just a kick, not a "Gomu Gomu no..." attack. Later on Enel got utterly KO'd by a Bazooka and a Riffle with white eyes effect included.

I think it's safe to say Enel is the one that can't be harmed here.

Not at all.

In order to say that you have to show us Enel's body no-selling something like intangible like shadow, Shadow Possession Field, and the Red-Chakra Weapons, which means tools made with spiritual energy mixed with life energy. Let alone a Bijuudama (super-boosted ones like even Base Momo is able to do) that is an insane concentration of the same energies. There's also the possibility of BFR him in another dimension or in the outer space. Absorb all his lightnings or even his body once turned into electricity...

In addition Momoshiki has something that would be a one-hit-one-kill power. I'm talking about Suiton aka Water Powers. So powerful that can oneshot Rikudo-Naruto's Kage Bunshin and shatter half of a 100% Kurama Susanoo. And this was just Base Momoshiki:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As stated by Oda in the SQS every body of water like seas, rivers, pools and even baths are like Kryptonite for DF users, excluding rain or dripping water.

No Caption Provided

In Movie Red we have also seen Luffy getting KO'd by some civilians washing him with simple buckets of water. Now the movie is not canon but since Oda came on board to produce and supervise the film we can say those civilians taking out Luffy with just a couple of water buckets is legit.

If Momoshiki attacks him close quarters, it would be like trying to punch thunder

Momo will see that Enel's body turning into electricity via Byakugan. He won't get tricked. So he will either absorb him, going full Suiton spam, trap him in the Shadow Possession Field, BFR him by opening dimensional gates, nuke him with a super boosted Bijuudama or just behead him with Chakra Weapons.

If he can bust an island, then he literally shreds Momoshiki like paper along with the entire battlefield.

Yeah nope.

In order to bust Skypiea via Raigo Enel needed the Ark Maxim, you know, his flying ship... and then waiting for the smoke clouds to cover the sky above Skypiea to cast his strongest attacks, the Mamagaran and Raigo. Without his ship he couldn't accomplish those feats.

And let's be serious here... island busting attacks won't even scratch Fused Momoshiki. He no-sold getting engulfed by his massive Bijuudama, no-sold various attacks from Rikudo Naruto and RinneSharingan Sasuke w/ Susanoo, broke free from a Chibaku Tensei, tanked getting blasted away (including his Saru Iwa) by Perfect Kurama-Susanoo direct sword attack. In the Novel he was also unaffected by the presence of a Supernova (dying sun) emitting synchrotron radiations...

And ofc scales massively above whatever Enel could dish out, even with the external help of the Maxim ship.

Heck, even Urashiki tanked getting electrocuted by Kirin for quite some time, without taking any scratch if not getting him angrier. And the Kirin can vaporize whole mountains since Hebi Sasuke Arc.

There's also the fact that Momoshiki might freeze time like how he's used to do atm... and see the future. But most importantly even if Momoshiki dies somehow during this fight he will implant a Karma on Enel, and that means his own genetic information will be completely overwritten by the Ōtsutsuki biological data accumulated in the Kārma, at which point the Kārma will disappear and the Ōtsutsuki will resurrect, taking over the Enel's body and erasing his personality. Oh, there are also the chakra pills to further boost his stats.

And what about the abysmal speed difference? Momoshiki scales above several LS feats and far weaker chars managing to dodge or react to it, in weaker forms aswell. Placing Fused Momo well into FTL speed tier. While Enel... Enel is as fast as lightning. A statue for the likes of Momoshiki.

The one that cannot be harmed here is Momo by either durability, absorption, dimensional swap and speed advantage.

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#31  Edited By MangaComics69

@miriotogata: have a great read in my thread

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/cosmic-garou-vs-otsutsuki-clan-and-spriggan-12-2291206/&ved=2ahUKEwiDhYS5-9n8AhVJ9DgGHVivBUsQFnoECA4QAQ&usg=AOvVaw2ELT3fQhEAuSH7xuUau8UG

JustBeRad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Base Momoshiki is more than enough, his fused form is overkill