Avatar image for beastly_hound
#1 Posted by Beastly-Hound (330 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone in FullMetal Alchemist vs everyone in Mortal Kombat

Avatar image for resonate
#2 Posted by Resonate (14551 posts) - - Show Bio

any of the alchemists could restructure the characters from MK with a touch, much less the area around them

Avatar image for hedatary
#3 Posted by Hedatary (3820 posts) - - Show Bio

Full metal achemists and his entourage wins. Period.

Avatar image for warlock360
#4 Posted by warlock360 (28189 posts) - - Show Bio
Resonate said:
"any of the alchemists could restructure the characters from MK with a touch, much less the area around them"
Well since we're talking about everyone we have the elemental gods from the MK universe so its fight ;)

I'll give it to MKU
Avatar image for hedatary
#5 Posted by Hedatary (3820 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he meant the guys you can usually pick in the game. not the gods. thats just going way over board.

Avatar image for g_bandit
#6 Posted by G'bandit (13664 posts) - - Show Bio

MORTAL KOMBAT! RAIDEN BLEW UP ALL THE REALMS!!!!!! HE OWNS!!!!!!!!!

Avatar image for warlock360
#7 Posted by warlock360 (28189 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"I think he meant the guys you can usually pick in the game. not the gods. thats just going way over board.
"
He said EVERYONE, so i gave him EVERYONE
Avatar image for hedatary
#8 Posted by Hedatary (3820 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude, we know who would win if everyone was in it but you don`t have to make it a one sided slaughter.

Avatar image for vance_astro
#9 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio

Fullmetal.CURBSTOMP.

Moderator
Avatar image for king_saturn
#10 Posted by King Saturn (223006 posts) - - Show Bio
Full Metal Alchemist would win here easy. Aint much at all Mortal Kombat could do here to win this war...
Avatar image for resonate
#11 Posted by Resonate (14551 posts) - - Show Bio
G'bandit said:
"MORTAL KOMBAT! RAIDEN BLEW UP ALL THE REALMS!!!!!! HE OWNS!!!!!!!!! "

this is what we call a fail young children
Avatar image for _sub_zero_
#12 Posted by _Sub-Zero_ (753 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"Resonate said:
"any of the alchemists could restructure the characters from MK with a touch, much less the area around them"
Well since we're talking about everyone we have the elemental gods from the MK universe so its fight ;)

I'll give it to MKU
"

Avatar image for resonate
#13 Posted by Resonate (14551 posts) - - Show Bio
_Sub-Zero_ said:
"Voidheart said:
"Resonate said:
"any of the alchemists could restructure the characters from MK with a touch, much less the area around them"
Well since we're talking about everyone we have the elemental gods from the MK universe so its fight ;)

I'll give it to MKU
"

"

restructuring doesnt just stop with mythical beings

as soon as they find out what the "gods" are composed of, they're good as dead or sealed or whatever, they win :p
Avatar image for hedatary
#14 Posted by Hedatary (3820 posts) - - Show Bio
Resonate said:
"_Sub-Zero_ said:
"Voidheart said:
"Resonate said:
"any of the alchemists could restructure the characters from MK with a touch, much less the area around them"
Well since we're talking about everyone we have the elemental gods from the MK universe so its fight ;)

I'll give it to MKU
"

"

restructuring doesnt just stop with mythical beings

as soon as they find out what the "gods" are composed of, they're good as dead or sealed or whatever, they win :p"

You actually have a pretty good point.
Avatar image for resonate
#15 Posted by Resonate (14551 posts) - - Show Bio

why thank you

Avatar image for _sub_zero_
#16 Posted by _Sub-Zero_ (753 posts) - - Show Bio

... are you high?

Avatar image for hedatary
#17 Posted by Hedatary (3820 posts) - - Show Bio

A name says allot about someone. Your name more specifically...

Avatar image for nerx
#18 Posted by Nerx (15350 posts) - - Show Bio

Which part of fullmetal though ?

Manga or Anime

Diffrent storyline and diffrent characters (some)

Avatar image for king_saturn
#19 Posted by King Saturn (223006 posts) - - Show Bio
G'bandit said:
"MORTAL KOMBAT! RAIDEN BLEW UP ALL THE REALMS!!!!!! HE OWNS!!!!!!!!! "
Nope