full strength galactus (going by best feats) vs any SCP

RobertMiles1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

some of these scps look pretty tough. being called strongest guy in the multiverse (of their setting) and that kind of thing. so im wondering how it'd go against the original devourer of worlds. whatever conditions

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By GangOrca

Well, obviously guys like SCP-49 get eviserated but beings like SCP-3812 are extremely broken, even for Galactus.

Thejdg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wouldn't mind seeing Galactus get stuck in an infinite Ikea lol

friendlycrab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By friendlycrab

I'll put a different and lesser known SCP . That being 5235 or the Nehema parasites , these are abstract cosmic parasites eating the timelines of entire multiverses.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

Fully fed Galactus is about universal, so maybe he can face against some high mid/low high tier SCP's.

A_Random_User

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By A_Random_User

Galactus appears and The Foundation contains him easily by creating an infinite Multiverse for him to eat, and then they Lock that Multiverse.

But SCP??

Some SCP 001 Swann Proposals sees Galactus.

Tale>sjidnw?#$$"G4L4CTU5"??----&

Holy Fuck, we could get copy striked for that

>Erase Galactus from the Narrative

Now about this SCP that makes Random guys on twitter really sounds interesting...

The End.

But we found out that there is a God, and it is SCP-001.

And it’s a bunch of horror writers.

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fully fed Galactus is about universal, so maybe he can face against some high mid/low high tier SCP's.

If Fully Fed Galactus is universal. Then he's not even touching low-tier SCPs much less mid and high tiers. Since Low elder gods are mid-low tiers and the Fifth god (3125 who's a low elder god) is this powerful:

"Allow me to quote your own words to you: 'SCP-3125 represents an omniversal-scale threat. It threatens neighbouring realities to ours. It threatens microverses within our macroverse. It threatens universes which embed ours as fiction—'"

- Wild Light

A better match would be "The Hateful Star" who's universal.

Also, Bump

divyansh13ALT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22 said:

If Fully Fed Galactus is universal. Then he's not even touching low-tier SCPs much less mid and high tiers. Since Low elder gods are mid-low tiers and the Fifth god (3125 who's a low elder god) is this powerful:

"Allow me to quote your own words to you: 'SCP-3125 represents an omniversal-scale threat. It threatens neighbouring realities to ours. It threatens microverses within our macroverse. It threatens universes which embed ours as fiction—'"

- Wild Light

Also, Bump

damn

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22 said:

- Wild Light

Also, Bump

here is a decent explanation

https://youtu.be/LZ-U_tBnOjo

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i don't know who scp is if there gods are a bunch of horror writers then galactus wins because the real devour of worlds could probably buy them

No Caption Provided

Enigma22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vs any SCP? The madman. Well i'll throw in the ones who are at least somewhat known like 682 and 096 (true forms), 2845 or another entity that is really hungry THE WORM but that would be too OP.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some SCP's are straight up unkillable, even with exotic methods.

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By Mike_Strike10

Galactus beats a okay amount of them

physicalculturi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I forget the name of the comic it appeared in. But Galactus' highest showing is BTFOing all the cosmics including lt who banded together to stop him after he consumed the whole universe. But it doesn't matter since that won't take him very far into the scp high tiers.