Full Hollow/Vasto Lorde Ichigo & Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra(Bleach) VS Lord Boros-First Form(One Punch Man)

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

• Random encounter-No Knowledge
  • Manga/Canon feats only
  • Boros can only use his First Form
  • Latent Energy=/=Reiatsu
  • Reiatsu Crush is restricted
  • Boros can see them both
  • Everyone is bloodlusted but IC
  • Wins by Death or K.O.
  • CSRC is restricted for obviously reasons

No Caption Provided

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What feats does Boros even have?

You either get people saying he's star level or he's barely surface wiper.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil: Boros is a surface wiper with CSRC, but he can't do that in his first form and he can't use it in this fight.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: What are you classing as his first form? With Armor on or off?

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: What are you classing as his first form? With Armor on or off?

Without armor obviously, armored Boros is kind of featless.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: His armor suppresses his power which is why I was asking.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geeman2: What evidence you have to put first form Boros at Relativistic Range ? With the exception of his Meteoric Form, he have no Relativistic Feat.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What’s boros’s dc/speed/hax

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What’s boros’s dc/speed/hax

Boros is haxless, he is at least Large Mountain Level in AP Potency considering that he is superior to the Dragon Level Monsters that Genos faced and this same Genos can destroy a good amount of a a Mountain, about speed, is hard to say, he is at least MHS + considering that he is superior to his Crew in power.

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based on what I've seen of all 3 (I saw the Boros v. Saitama fight), I don't see how Boros wins.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: Speeds should be similar.

After VL tanked Lanza in his hand, that should at least be multi mountain+ to small island durability seeing as he didn’t just tank it but contained it and considering the size of Las noches. Ulquiorra probably doesn’t have much more than mountain+/maybe 3 for durability but his Lanza should be around VL’s durability.

I’ll go with the team based on this info, as long as they can actually react to him. What’s his durability?

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geeman2: I need a value, I stopped watching one punch man a long time ago.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geeman2: yeah, mountain+ definitely isn’t gonna save him here.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Being able to keep up with a casual Saitama in a CQC.

What do you mean by keep up ? Boros is just running at Saitama and the later is evading and blocking his strikes.

He was then able to tag him. (In the anime this plays out differently, but he tags Saitama right after engaging in this high speed fight with him.)

Hitting Saitama is not proof of Relativistic speed, Saitama usually let his opponents strikes him and he did the same with Geryungashoop's rocks, the anime scene which isn't a filler btw, shows that Saitama could dodge Boros's kick effortless even at that position at point blank.

Scaling from Murata statements he would be relativistic.

No. Murata stated that Rock at sub-light speeds are a bad joke at Saitama's eyes but this says nothing about Boros, those same rocks managed to hit Saitama as well like emperorthanos said the feat can be multiple things such as durability or reaction/combat speed, Boros landing just one hit at Saitama when he later failed to even touch him at First form is not enough to put Boros at the Relativistic Range.

By ignoring Murata statements and scaling from Flashy Flash (who has a feat calc'd at sub-rel) and Saitama's moon jump he's sub-relativistic which would make sense.

I also saw dozens of calcs putting Flashy Flash's feat at the MHS+ Range, and there is no proof that Boros scales to this, specially when he never faced Flashy Flash and he can only surpass this at MB which he is restricted here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CharacterRant/comments/9hwp5k/flashy_flash_got_a_really_good_speed_feat_in/

And this is irrelevant since by feats FF is superior to Ichigo, Ulquiorra and First Form Boros when it comes to speed, if wasn't aware of this I wouldn't even make this fight in first place. Everything I can assure is that Boros is definitely at the 3 Digit Mach Range which would make this fight fair IMO.

@geeman2

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’ll go with the team based on this info, as long as they can actually react to him. What’s his durability?

He could resist Saitama's Strikes at armored form and he can keep regenerating as long as he still having latent energy.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: but if he only has mountain+/multi mountain durability, then it wouldn’t matter. Pretty sure Lanza can do that at least and ulquiorra can spam it.

Also, how does his latent energy work? I remember that it would shorten his life a bit and I’m pretty sure it would run out.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: but if he only has mountain+/multi mountain durability, then it wouldn’t matter. Pretty sure Lanza can do that at least and ulquiorra can spam it.

Boros's durability relies pretty much in power scale, Genos could destroy a good amount of a a Mountain with his Beams, and when he got a Amp he failed to do much damage at Sea King or kill him, Sea King keep transforming and gotten stronger and was effortless one shot by Saitama, and some chapters later Boros at Armored form which is a featless form resisted Saitama's punch. At FF he should be at least Multi-Mountain to Small Island at Durability.

Also, how does his latent energy work? I remember that it would shorten his life a bit and I’m pretty sure it would run out.

He just concentrate his latent energy at his destroyed parts and regenerate himself with this, he only shorten his life at MB form which is restricted here since he would stomp them both.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:
@ourmanuel said:

Boros's durability relies pretty much in power scale, Genos could destroy a good amount of a a Mountain with his Beams, and when he got a Amp he failed to do much damage at Sea King or kill him, Sea King keep transforming and gotten stronger and was effortless one shot by Saitama, and some chapters later Boros at Armored form which is a featless form resisted Saitama's punch. At FF he should be at least Multi-Mountain to Small Island at Durability.

That seems to be enough to survive Lanza with some lowball on Las noches size. But Lanza is spammable, and VL’s potency should be above Lanza. Based off of this, he won’t be able to survive their attacks for too long..

He just concentrate his latent energy at his destroyed parts and regenerate himself with this, he only shorten his life at MB form which is restricted here since he would stomp them both.

Is there any reason/context that he can regen from nothing? Also, can his latent energy run out.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By JOVIOLMA

Is there any reason/context that he can regen from nothing? Also, can his latent energy run out.

It really depends, there is nothing proving that he can regenerate if he gets vaped, but he can keep regenerating as long as he still keeping fragments of his body, in the anime for example he could regenerate from blood and in the manga he regenerate after getting smashed into pieces, but it would really depends if Ulquiorra would keep spamming it at close range or if it would hit Boros.

It is hard to say how much latent energy he have, we know that he is confirmed by his very own statement and the Encyclopedia to be able to destroy the Planet's surface with it, so he possess a lot of it.

@ourmanuel

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geeman2: Proof he'd come back from a direct Lanza?

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cromulor: That wasn't while he was in first form iirc, and we can't even quantify how much force Saitama put into that punch to turn him to paste.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@geeman2

I mean, in the scans I showed Boros is clearly engaging with Saitama multiple times in CQC and only in the anime was it shown that Saitama was actively running away (which doesn't apply here, this is manga only.).

It don't, you can see by yourself that Saitama is merely blocking Boros's attacks and evading his punches, it says nothing about keeping up with him and it doesn't proves that Boros is Relativistic, he barely could touch Saitama and hitting him just one time is not proof of Relativistic speed either since we know that Saitama usually let his opponents hits him.

So i'm not sure what is so hard to believe, Boros in unsealed was keeping up with a casual Saitama.

He is not keeping up with Saitama, he is just running after him while Saitama dodges and block his strikes, and I'm curious, how fast is a casual Saitama to being with ? Can you prove with feats that he can run at Relativistic speeds ? His best running feats are faster than sound speeds and there is nothing proving that he was fighting at Relativistic speeds at that time.

This is true and I am aware of this, Saitama constantly lets his opponents hit him as he mostly decides to do nothing (Kabuto for example.) But in this case it's different, Boros was already consistently trading blows with Saitama (which he blocked)

Which I never denied, but there is nothing proving that he was trading blows with Saitama, he was running after him and was punching him while Saitama was dodging and blocking, the manga scan for examples shows that the Blows were only coming from Boros and not from Saitama.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

but then managed to land a blow on him.

He needed to put a huge amount of strength on it, not to mention there is nothing proving that hit Saitama requires Relativistic speeds, the same Saitama was also hit by Geryuungashoop's Sub-Light speed rocks more than Boros's punches.

This is similar to the Garou fight where Saitama was actively blocking/dodging attacks, but Garou eventually tagged him.

I will read that later just to make sure I'm not recalling wrong, so I pretend to not debate about MG.

Boros is considered to be equal to Garou (whether that is Meteoric Burst or Unsealed is up to assumption though, I'm going safe and saying both.) This is different to say, for example, Kabuto smacking Saitama around.

Who said that Boros and Garou are equal ? ONE said that a battle between them would be cool and all but he even stated that Garou would have a certain advantaged when it comes to combat so trying to scale both based on simple that looks blatantly wrong IMO.

As for whether it's a durability/reaction/combat speed feat, it can be all of them depending on how you interpret it.

Basically what I said but okay.

I disagree on this not scaling to Boros, Boros was capable to consistently trading blows and staying close to Saitama and even tagged him.

Boros didn't keep up with Saitama, he ran towards him trying to hit blows on him which based on the fact that we know that Saitama was throw away when Boros landed the hit is enough to say that he wasn't managing to hit him at first, not to mention that even Geryuungashoop's Sub-light speed rocks managed to hit Saitama multiple times.

The context here is more important. it is very clear that this fight is very different to any fight Saitama engaged in before (Or after, at least until Garou that is) and Saitama even recognized Boros as being 'pretty strong.'

I'm aware, but it says nothing about Boros being Relativistic at FF, for example just cuz he was stated to be stronger it doesn't means that he speed is comparable or faster than Geryuungashoop's Sub-light speed rocks, those rocks were that fast cuz Geryuungashoop was using his TK to throw them which can't be scaled to any character speed since we know that it is not connected to Geryuungashoop's own speed, and those same rocks hit Saitama far more times than Boros's punches did.

I mean, Geryuganshoops rocks were a joke to him, but Boros (even in unsealed) was enough to impress him.

Although they were a bad joke to him, Saitama was hit by it more than Boros's blows, and Boros only impressed him cuz he survived his punch, it says nothing about his speed at his first form.

Thing is, meteoric burst Boros was also keeping up with Saitama in a similar manner to unsealed

Nope, the first thing that Boros did was blitz Saitama and even impress him to the point that later Saitama said that this really looked like a real fight, there is nothing proving that both are comparable since we know that MB produces far more power and speed than Boros's first form considering that it exceeds the body's limitations

and you also believe that MB Boros is relativistic, which I do agree with. But MB didn't really do anything more impressive than Unsealed other than 'blitzing' a Saitama that was standing still. Both forms are relativistic.

Except that this is the main point, Saitama was clearly impressed by Boros's MB when he flied towards him and Boros admits that this form grants him speed far above the living flesh can reach so it is obviously far more powerful than his first form and just his punch alone managed to produce DC equal as his Beam at first form, so claim that he is Relativistic based on this is again wrong considering that MB is far superior to his first form.

The thing is, Unsealed has literally no quantifiable speed feats.

This is basically what I mean, everything we know is that he is superior to his crew and Melzagard could keep up with Puri-Puri Prisoner, AS, and Bang which means that Boros is at least at the MHS+ Range.

Also not sure on what you mean by Boros not scaling to this, Boros is equal to Monster Garou who even in his weaker form was capable of effortlessly blitzing Flash.

MB Boros due scale to this, but there is nothing proving that FF Boros is comparable to Flashy Flash and neither that Boros at his first form is comparable or stronger than Monster Garou, and like I said before, ONE stated that Garou would have an advantaged against Boros when it comes to physical combat, and if you want to take into account the web-comic, Flashy Flash's Feat against Garou was calculated to be Hypersonic + only, let's wait for the reboot and take our conclusions for now bring the web-comic seems wrong.

In fact, Unsealed is barely even high hypersonic by scaling off of other characters in the verse and scaling off of them wouldn't make sense as Boros is far superior. Which is why I scale him to casual Saitama and Flash and Garou. The latter two being a better basis than Saitama who always holds back.

Already addressed by some good scale Boros can be easily put at the MHS + Range since he is superior to his crew such as Melzagard who was keeping up with multiple S-Class Heroes at once.

What feats actually put Unsealed in 3 digit mach?

Being superior to Melzargard who was keeping up with 3 S-Class Heroes at once.

Like, you want to ignore scaling to Flash but you're fine scaling him to other characters despite Boros himself being comparable to Garou.

Cuz as far I'm concerned no one of his crew or even himself fought against Flashy Flash so trying to scale him based on simple this is wrong, and like I said before, Boros would be outclassed by Garou in a CQC according to ONE which makes the feat even harder to scale, and again, land a single hit on Saitama is not proof of Relativistic speeds since even Geryuungashoop's sub-light speed rocks could hit Saitama.

Even then, when you put him at 3 digit mach that is also assumption.

Nope, being superior to Melzargard is enough to put him at that level, Atomic Samurai feat for example was calc IIRC to be at the 3 Digit Mach Range and Melzargard was keeping up with him until letting his guard down.

Meanwhile it is much more reliable to scale him off of Garou

It is not, proof that ONE is comparing Monster Garou with FF Boros ?

AND Flash, and Saitama.

No scales to Saitama, and FF Boros cannot be scaled to Flashy Flash since the later never fought Boros and Boros only managed to reach Relativistic speeds at MB.

First one because he is considered comparable

He is not, when one stated this ? He said that would be a hell of fight.

second one because first character could blitz said character

Any evidence that proves that FF Boros = Monster Garou ?

finally Saitama in which he was capable of engaging in CQC with him across a massive room.

He didn't, he just ran towards Saitama while the later dodged and blocked his punches, hit him once is not proof of Relativistic speeds neither considering that Sub-light speed rocks also hit Saitama

EDIT:

I haven't see this

I'm not saying Boros wins this, just saying that unsealed is definitely above 3 digit mach.

Okay, I respect your opinion then. Let's simple agree to disagree and stop this debate it seems wrong the OP arguing on his own thread.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros is haxless, he is at least Large Mountain Level in AP Potency considering that he is superior to the Dragon Level Monsters that Genos faced and this same Genos can destroy a good amount of a a Mountain, about speed, is hard to say, he is at least MHS + considering that he is superior to his Crew in power.

If this is what he got then the Duo should win mid diff.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is what he got then the Duo should win no diff.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros blitzes and stomps. Need at least Dangai to make it a fight.

Edit: I just realized it's first form only. My bad.

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil: I don’t think it would matter whether he was in “first form” or not. Boros never treated his “forms” like forms. The way he talks about Meteoric Burst the whole time he was using it made it sound like a Kaioken style power up. I mean nothing changed about the way he fought or what moves he used, the only thing that happened is his stats got a major increase. So why would his race’s natural regeneration ability (we know this is a race ability from his monologue) change how it works just because Boros entered Meteoric Burst?

And it wasn’t one punch from Saitama, it was the longest Consecutive Normal Punches we’ve yet to see in all three versions of One Punch Man. So yeah, there’s not really a tier to stick it on, but all of those punches from Saitama at the same time and he still came back a-okay.

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think Boros wins this battle, but I don’t see any reason why he wouldn’t regenerate from a single Lanza. Now if it was spammed on him, he would definitely get overtaxed and falter since his regeneration IS limited by his stamina. But just one direct hitting him? That’s overhyping imo.

ONE_GOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros one shot

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Raziel2014

Boros should take it, Vasto lordo ichigo while strong his Horns can be broken and his form would be returned to normal and Ulquiorra Regeneration is nowhere near boros.

All we know is that Meteroic Bust Boros is Multi Continental Due to having the power to wipe out the surface of a Planet Similar to Yamamoto Bankai.

How strong is Base boros is anyone guess.

syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ulquiorra by himself is more than enough to destroy the entire one punchn man verse, he does not need anyone else's help, leaving asides that he is far more powerful than awakened boros in his second awakening, he also is linked to the spirit world due to being an arrancar, so nobody there can conclusively interact with him, and his regular blasts are too powerful for them to do anything against, let alone his named attacks

No Caption Provided
Loading Video...
No Caption Provided

LuciAsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-64c5f5a52dcbf
deactivated-64c5f5a52dcbf

Forum Posts