#1 Posted by ALMIGHTY (3082 posts) - - Show Bio

Made this thread due to a recent debate. Each of these attacks are launched at Meliodas and he attempts to full counter them. He stops at wherevee Full Counter fails regardless of wether the attack kills him or not.

No Caption Provided

Round 1. Destructo Disk

No Caption Provided

Round 2. Lightspeed kick

No Caption Provided

Round 3. El Thor

No Caption Provided

Round 4. Lanza Del Relampago

No Caption Provided

Round 5. Mugetsu

No Caption Provided

Round 6. Sage Art: Ultra Big Ball Rasenshuriken

No Caption Provided

Round 7. Piccolo Ki blast (Early Sayian Saga)

No Caption Provided

Round 8. Frieza Death Ball

No Caption Provided
#2 Posted by ALMIGHTY (3082 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#3 Posted by KingFrieza (1033 posts) - - Show Bio

It’s obviously impossible to clear, 7 is vaporization of a moon the size of our real one... 8 is large planet vaporization...

With scaling you could argue him stopping at one

You could argue el thor putting him down by feats

I know nothing about 4 or 5, and don’t want to judge without more info.

Is that the attack naruto used that clashed with indra’s arrow making a shockwave on par with a saitama punch?

#4 Posted by AlexTheBoss (11686 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingfrieza: There is no proof the moon is the size of our real one. If anything there is evidence against it.

Definitely stops at 8 though.

#5 Posted by sideSHOWbill (350 posts) - - Show Bio

nlf aside I’d say full counter clears as it simply redirects energy I don’t see any reason why he can’t redirect any of those attacks

#6 Posted by HigherPower (10857 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 6.

#7 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (3614 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingfrieza: There is no proof the moon is the size of our real one. If anything there is evidence against it.

why wouldn't it be stop down playing its a continental feat simple as that therefore mel cant counter it

#8 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (3614 posts) - - Show Bio

nlf aside I’d say full counter clears as it simply redirects energy I don’t see any reason why he can’t redirect any of those attacks

so it can redirect multiversal attacks then right

#9 Edited by RavenSupreme (563 posts) - - Show Bio

it stops at 1, sayan saga krillin was already above moon level

edit: didnt see gauntlet was out of order.

then it deflects lanza, who sits at city level from what i recall

lightspeed kick could potentially also be deflected, seeing how they are close in the island range together

no idea what elthor is

#10 Edited by ALMIGHTY (3082 posts) - - Show Bio

@ravensupreme: El Thor is Enel’s Island lvl thunderclap it’s basicallyKirin but busted an Island

#11 Posted by RavenSupreme (563 posts) - - Show Bio

@almighty said:

@ravensupreme: El Thor is Enel’s Island lvl thunderclap it’s badically Kirin but busted an Island

has it been calced before? if its anything in the low to mid 2 digit gigatons reflection would work. if its beyond, its too much by own prowess and we have to enter implied strenght (which full counter actually has from manga statements)

#12 Edited by ALMIGHTY (3082 posts) - - Show Bio

@ravensupreme: Not that I’m aware of but both on panel and in the gif I posted from the anime you see it vaporize a sky Island which contained a Large Mountain sized bean stalk on it.

He’s also been stated by inhabitants of Skypeia to smite them and have vaporized islands in the past

#13 Edited by HigherPower (10857 posts) - - Show Bio

@almighty said:

@ravensupreme: El Thor is Enel’s Island lvl thunderclap it’s basicallyKirin but busted an Island

The only island lvl attack Enel has is Raigo and he needs prep to use it.

#14 Edited by ALMIGHTY (3082 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_buster: In the gif I posted El Thor literally VAPORIZED that sky island which had the mountain sized bean stalk on it. At minimum it’s a multi mountain attack which is why I placed it under Lanza

#15 Edited by HigherPower (10857 posts) - - Show Bio

@almighty: Sky Island is all of Skypeia, which Raigo threatened to destroy (and skypeia is closer to small country in size if we consider it includes full-flegded islands like Upper Yard). Also, islands can vary in size, as some of them can be a mere couple blocks wide.

Anyway, I wouldn't consider that feat island lvl. Multi mountain is more reasonable but still a reach. Lanza is also city+.

#16 Posted by RavenSupreme (563 posts) - - Show Bio

@almighty said:

The only island lvl attack Enel has is Rango and he needs prep to use it.

thanks. so not really applicable in a battle scenario

#17 Posted by RavenSupreme (563 posts) - - Show Bio

@almighty said:

@ravensupreme: Not that I’m aware of but both on panel and in the gif I posted from the anime you see it vaporize a sky Island which contained a Large Mountain sized bean stalk on it.

He’s also been stated by inhabitants of Skypeia to smite them and have vaporized islands in the past

i may just check that out in the manga. depending whats portraied there a vaporization result could potentially give good results.

#18 Posted by HigherPower (10857 posts) - - Show Bio

Argh, I meant "Raigo". Now my typo is exposed forever.

#19 Edited by theonlytruth (1298 posts) - - Show Bio

One,but if we were to disregard that.

He would stop at 6

#20 Edited by GXrevs06 (2900 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears rounds 1-5 without much trouble. Round 6 UBBR is 50/50. Definitely stops at 7 though

#21 Posted by ALMIGHTY (3082 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_buster: Naah I literally mean a sky island because Skypeia is a large Country that happens to be an island in the sky with multiple islands in it, what Enel vaporized with El Thor in my gif was literally a small island in the sky with a large mountain bean stalk on it. Due to the vaporization I’d place the feat at Multi Mountain at minimum, Lanza I thought from calcs I’ve seen Island - Country lvl depending on how you scale los noches, which is why I put it above El Thor which I have at Multi Mountain - Small Island lvl, and under Mugetsu which by scailing it should be under.

#22 Posted by sideSHOWbill (350 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1: Come on obviously not I’m no expert but has meliodas ever struggle to full counter an energy attack?

#23 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (3614 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Edited by Raziel2014 (505 posts) - - Show Bio

stops at piccolo, current Mel and NNT in general is already way past island Tier levels these guys, with Mel physical stats he could easily re-direct anything besides Piccolo/frieza and even then id argue he can with piccolo too, i mean destroying the moon is cool and all but we dont exactly know how big DBZ moon is, Roshi uses full power to destroy a mountain but then in the tournament does the same thing but now to the moon, while dragonball is great it does have its BS moments.

oh yea why is destructo disk at 1? that attack is purely concentrated energy into a spinning attack similar to piccolo special beam canon is way stronger than anything here besides frieza.

#25 Edited by HigherPower (10857 posts) - - Show Bio

@raziel2014: No one in the SDS verse is above island tier in terms of destructive abilities.

#26 Posted by sideSHOWbill (350 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1: after seeing 8 again I’d say he stops there seeing as the attack seemed more like a density ball more than an energy attack since it sunk into the planet and not explode on impact

#27 Posted by vegetasan (242 posts) - - Show Bio

it is by default unless stated otherwise

#28 Posted by AlexTheBoss (11686 posts) - - Show Bio

@vegetasan:

it is by default unless stated otherwise

The dragon ball universe seems to be shared by the Dr. Slump universe, and every time the moon shows up in either manga it looks small. It could be a art choice, but it is enough times to where I a questioning it.

This picture actually shows the moon right up close to Earth.

No Caption Provided

And this is the only close up of the moon in dragon ball

No Caption Provided

So the fact Toriyama tends to draw the moon small coupled with the fact Roshi and Piccolo both blew up the moon and both of them are close in power to King Piccolo who was confirmed to be city/nuke level, leads me to believe the moon isn't as big as ours.

I'm not saying this is definitely true, but it's enough to where I personally don't see them being real Earth moon level with power levels in the hundreds. They are easily Mars moon level though.

#29 Edited by vegetasan (242 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: they are moon level period since there's no statement suggesting it's any smaller than ours. there's even an interview by toriyama confirming it's the same distance and of course the statement about him basing his universe on our own (plenty enough to chalk that up to art style). i'm afraid you have nothing here.

#30 Posted by AlexTheBoss (11686 posts) - - Show Bio

@vegetasan: Toriyama also said Boss Rabbit and his men survived the moon exploding. So by your logic regular humans can survive moon busting and can live in space. I already gave my reasons on why it may be smaller than ours, so I don't need to go over it again.

#31 Posted by ALMIGHTY (3082 posts) - - Show Bio

@raziel2014: So he’s stopping Naruto’s attack which is Country lvl ?

#32 Posted by ALMIGHTY (3082 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump