#1 Edited by Gilateen (4949 posts) - - Show Bio

•Alive Nagato(Healthy)

•In Character but Serious

•Starting Distance: 55ft

•No Knowledge/Prep

•Canon Feats Only

•Win by K.O or DEATH

#3 Posted by TheDeathstroke (3067 posts) - - Show Bio

Fujitora, the admirals are just too powerful.

#5 Edited by SkySanji (6062 posts) - - Show Bio

Fujitira sends Nagato to "hell".

#6 Posted by seastone98 (4876 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto 😁

#7 Posted by DemonGod_PABLO (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe if nagato was physically stronger but he’s isn’t so he gets turned to paste

#8 Edited by Occhidifalco11 (410 posts) - - Show Bio

Fujitora low diff at max. It isn't a mismatch but issho is too strong for my boy nagato, and issho wasn't serious ever lmao. Imagine at full power. Poor nagato ..

#9 Posted by Woodward (982 posts) - - Show Bio

Nagato’s gravity has done things Fujitora could never dream of doing, like lifting mountain range and leveling a 400km village. Nagato stomps every admiral in the series

#10 Posted by Yray (856 posts) - - Show Bio

@woodward said:

Nagato’s gravity has done things Fujitora could never dream of doing, like lifting mountain range and leveling a 400km village. Nagato stomps every admiral in the series

No Caption Provided

#11 Posted by Woodward (982 posts) - - Show Bio

@yray: Must really hurt knowing how weak your favourite manga is to the point of resorting to photoshop pics

#12 Posted by kgb725 (19882 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe if nagato was physically stronger but he’s isn’t so he gets turned to paste

Fujitora isnt strong enough to not get crushed by the Gedo mazo.

Fujitora low diff at max. It isn't a mismatch but issho is too strong for my boy nagato, and issho wasn't serious ever lmao. Imagine at full power. Poor nagato ..

He gets soul sucked immediately

#13 Edited by Occhidifalco11 (410 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725: i love nagato but he isn't phisycally stronger for take on issho, zoro can't do shit at his gravity crush. How can nagato survive?

#14 Posted by kgb725 (19882 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725: i love nagato but he isn't phisycally stronger for take on issho, zoro can't do shit at his gravity crush. How can nagato survive?

Summon the Gedo mazo or pull him in and soul suck him. Fujitora tends to fight with his sword at first and then opens up with more attacks as the fight prolongs

#15 Posted by Bink_69 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Don’t see Nagato escaping Fujitoras gravity ability unless he uses Shinra tensei from the start, but fujitora can summon multiple meteors anyway so he still wins. Fujitora low-mid diffs

#16 Posted by eri123 (5233 posts) - - Show Bio

Fujitora

#17 Posted by KingZod (4263 posts) - - Show Bio

Fujitora

#18 Posted by eazy2002 (30 posts) - - Show Bio

lol Fujitora low diffs

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Fujitora lifts 200km warship

#19 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

Fuji stomps.

#20 Posted by Kalebsmarty156 (3849 posts) - - Show Bio

Nagato gets shitstomped

#21 Posted by Skrskr (3928 posts) - - Show Bio

Fuji stomps even while blindfolded

#22 Edited by Woodward (982 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol at a warship being 200km

Nagato stomps backhanded

#23 Edited by Occhidifalco11 (410 posts) - - Show Bio

Fujitora still wins with easy.

fujitora vs BM minato should be better fight i think ...

Inb4 for " minato solos the verse " or "one piece fanboy"

#24 Posted by shirso (5289 posts) - - Show Bio

Should just point out how durable Dressrosa's ground is as even a full power King's Punch (which is easily multi mountain lvl as it shattered Pica's upper body with shockwaves from 100's of meters away) couldn't do much to it. So the feat of Fujitora where he creates a massive hole in the ground by flexing his powers on Zoro is waaaaaay more impressive than it seems, since the ground is ultra durable.

Ot: Fujitora solos an army of Nagatos by simply flexing his powers.

#26 Posted by Saxz (340 posts) - - Show Bio

Fuji stomps so bad, while teaching Nagato the true meaning of pain, oh and the true meaning of Gravity

#27 Posted by El_directo_ (1189 posts) - - Show Bio

Fujitora stomps.

#28 Posted by El_directo_ (1189 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso: Can you show me a scan of the author or some character from the series stating dressrosa ground is ultra durable than normal? I'll concede on this point if u provide me that.

Until then dressorosa ground is just like any other grounds on any other islands.

#29 Posted by shirso (5289 posts) - - Show Bio

@el_directo_: I won't post a scan due to the recent climate on CV for obvious reasons, but its Chapter 725, last page. We see all the defeated gladiators in the underground scrapyard, and Elizabello outright states that the "walls" surrounding them are impervious to even his King's punch. The very next panel, another character confirms that the "walls" surrounding them are nothing but the ground/earth of Dressrosa itself.

#31 Posted by Hope__W (6 posts) - - Show Bio

No one in one piece is on Nagatos level, he beats the verse

#32 Posted by SkySanji (6062 posts) - - Show Bio

and....... Hope is back.

Avatar image for son_of_mori-jin
#33 Posted by Son_of_Mori-jin (696 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly I don't see either stomping each other they both have some form of gravity manipulation. But nagato is more versatile and has some hax so I'll side with him

#34 Posted by EcoBlitz (5740 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol at 200km battle ships. Fuji stomps

#35 Posted by AlexTheBoss (19090 posts) - - Show Bio

@hope__w: nice you're back, time to finish our CAV!

#36 Posted by AlexTheBoss (19090 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm thinking Fujitora wins due to not having a time limit on his gravity manipulation. Nagato can counter with his, but when his power goes on cooldown he will be defenseless.

#37 Posted by Kalebsmarty156 (3849 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for son_of_mori-jin
#38 Posted by Son_of_Mori-jin (696 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm thinking Fujitora wins due to not having a time limit on his gravity manipulation. Nagato can counter with his, but when his power goes on cooldown he will be defenseless.

I agree that Fuji has gravity advantage due to the cool down but would he be able to counter planetary devastation? Also if Fuji engages in H2H he'll get his soul ripped

#39 Edited by Earendill (1598 posts) - - Show Bio

Fujitora vs Pain better would be a fight. Nagato stomps.

#40 Posted by FaradaySloth (11896 posts) - - Show Bio

@hope__w said:

No one in one piece is on Nagatos level, he beats the verse

Hope seems to be back...

Loading Video...

Though you seem to be a person pretending to be Hope, but still, the spirit lives on...

#41 Posted by FaradaySloth (11896 posts) - - Show Bio

Nagato is overrated still. Fujitora crushes.

#42 Posted by Jieldre (190 posts) - - Show Bio

@eazy2002: it is not 200km come on....

maybe 200m

leave that shit to woodward.

#43 Posted by Jieldre (190 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso:

ehhh

all that seems iffy/inconsistent.

and king punches vary vastly with charge time.

king punch is nowhere near mountain level much less multi mountain

#44 Posted by Jieldre (190 posts) - - Show Bio

the only thing thats a problem is nagatos soul rip.

besides that he really aint putting fujitora down

#45 Edited by shirso (5289 posts) - - Show Bio

@jieldre: King's punch shattered Pica's upper body with shockwaves from 100's of meters to possibly km away (they were so far away that Pica's mountain sized golem was looking small), and a lite version of King's punch contributed to shattering Pica's arm, a full power King's Punch is most certainly at the very least multi mountain.

And there's nothing inconsistent about Dressrosa's ground being ultra durable, if anything there are multiple instances in the arc which implies that's the case. For instance, the Tontattas (who all have building lvl strength on average, taking 1 year to make a relatively short and narrow tunnel through Dressrosa's ground, Fujitora's much bigger meteors doing nothing notable to Dressrosa's ground, when a far smaller meteor on Green Bit did waaaay more damage to the ground, or Pica in his golem form punching the ground doing nothing more than uprooting a few buildings). On top of all that, only Fujitora and Luffy's KKG have done significant damage to Dressrosa's ground in the entire arc.

Honestly, there's overwhelming evidence that Oda fully intended for Dressrosa's ground to be ultra durable, as for why, i have no clue (though I have a few theories). But knowing this is One Piece, it's likely gonna have a pay off 100's of chapters later lol.

#46 Posted by Jieldre (190 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso said:

@jieldre: King's punch shattered Pica's upper body with shockwaves from 100's of meters to possibly km away (they were so far away that Pica's mountain sized golem was looking small), and a lite version of King's punch contributed to shattering Pica's arm, a full power King's Punch is most certainly at the very least multi mountain.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

he shattered nothing.......

he simply pushed the upper body(which zoro has cut into multiple pieces) back.

zoro cuting pica's mid section was just a city level feat

elizabella and chinjao destroying pica's arm is in the city level range.

same with his last king punch.

And there's nothing inconsistent about Dressrosa's ground being ultra durable, if anything there are multiple instances in the arc which implies that's the case. For instance, the Tontattas (who all have building lvl strength on average, taking 1 year to make a relatively short and narrow tunnel through Dressrosa's ground, Fujitora's much bigger meteors doing nothing notable to Dressrosa's ground

when a far smaller meteor on Green Bit did waaaay more damage to the ground, or Pica in his golem form punching the ground doing nothing more than uprooting a few buildings). On top of all that, only Fujitora and Luffy's KKG have done significant damage to Dressrosa's ground in the entire arc.

Honestly, there's overwhelming evidence that Oda fully intended for Dressrosa's ground to be ultra durable, as for why, i have no clue (though I have a few theories). But knowing this is One Piece, it's likely gonna have a pay off 100's of chapters later lol.

i see a couple of assumptions..........

or it could have been an oversight on his part. i still find this all to be very iffy and circumstantial. even if it was more durable,proving exactly how much more durable it was matters anyway.

#47 Posted by shirso (5289 posts) - - Show Bio

@jieldre: How is either Zoro cutting Pica or shattering Picas arm city lvl ? Pica himself dwarfs a city and he is made of solid rock. Destroying a city sized amount if rock is mountain lvl and both feats were done with shockwaves.

#48 Posted by AlexTheBoss (19090 posts) - - Show Bio

@son_of_mori-jin:

I agree that Fuji has gravity advantage due to the cool down but would he be able to counter planetary devastation?

Nagato doesn't usually start off with planetary devastation. Fujitora will start off with gravity crush, Nagato will probably try to counter with allmighty push, but then he will run out of time with it and get crushed. If Nagato just goes right into planetary devastation he could pull a win.

Also if Fuji engages in H2H he'll get his soul ripped

Fujitora's physicals are so much higher he can oneshot in H2H, so I'm not sure Nagato would get his soul rip off. If he is fast enough to do so before getting chopped up, then yeah he soul rips him.

#49 Posted by Jieldre (190 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso:

zoro only CUT pica and sent his upper body flying upwards. that is more a strength feat for zoro if anything.

there is nothing significant destroyed here. it doesnt constitute mountain level.

"Pica himself dwarfs a city"

"Destroying a city sized"

this is fallacious tbh. a city in this circumstance is just a name.

A city can be 10km in diameter or it can be 500km...

Destroying them would yield way different results.

I would go further but we would be going in "calc" teritory

#50 Posted by Zuriel-el (3779 posts) - - Show Bio

chibaku tensei