deactivated-60d4d60fdf33c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don't wanna make a big essay on dante abilities but here is a shorter version

Dante has singularity, It destroys everything Around it

He can also warp space such as changing the direction of a dimensional/universal slash

He has body magic so he can't die due to regeneration unless you're asta or jack

Dante

MonkeysDkevin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fugitora crushes him by bending space and pushes him in lava i don't think he'd wanna stay alive if akainu gets ahold of him.

CHt82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante easily

EpsilonR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Delein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monkeysdkevin: do you even know what Dante can do or who he is? As if Fujitora's gravity would work on him .....

ot : Dante stomps.

TiredEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante stomps.

Iron_Hand_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante, the Admirals are incapable of killing him

Avatar image for deactivated-604cdd8e65a55
deactivated-604cdd8e65a55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante. He's too haxy and the admiral's can't put him down.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah Dante bodies them

Expo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since when can Dante deal with intang lol and Fuji has way better gravity control. Dante can regenerate but can he regen from getting his whole body vaped from existence

OT: Admirals ragdoll

EpsilonR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@expo7: since the beginning. Intangibility is nothing in Black Clover when you have characters such as Mereoleona who can punch through fire, light and darkness.

And even if somehow Dante wouldn't be able to do the same, he was able to crush Vanessa's Fate Manipulation, something even Asta couldn't cut through. On top of that he warped Yami's Darkness as well.

To be honest I don't even know why you're bringing up intangibility like it is relevant against someone who has telekinesis and can warp and even erase space

Expo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epsilonr: Bruh there's a difference between punching an intang person and punching a magical based attack. A fire logia is made up entirely of fire and once punched their body would deform as they dont have a physical body and it's been stated if you dont have a direct counter to an element or haki or a large amount of water there's no way someone can beat a logia. None in BC is intang therefore they have no counter to it and saying "just because they can punch through an element they can punch through an intang person" is absurd since you can punch through ice but for a logia of that sort that is not possible. If you watched/read OP you would know logias cant get crushed by gravity in the fight Fuji vs Sabo. Fuji tried to crush Sabo but turned to fire and escaped so crushing wont work. Lol since when did Dante have telekinesis, you mean gravity right? even if he did have it it still wont be able to deal with intang.

Noobofnoobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah yes expo7 is here, once omnihater and yray get here their op wanker trio will be complete

EpsilonR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Show me logia resisting Spatial erasure

Avatar image for deactivated-60680dbe855f8
deactivated-60680dbe855f8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante.

One_of_Two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante wrecks. They don't have an answer to Singularity. LOL at Fujitora having better gravity control.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Delein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante wrecks. They don't have an answer to Singularity. LOL at Fujitora having better gravity control.

Aizenx7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@expo7 said:

@epsilonr: Bruh there's a difference between punching an intang person and punching a magical based attack. A fire logia is made up entirely of fire and once punched their body would deform as they dont have a physical body and it's been stated if you dont have a direct counter to an element or haki or a large amount of water there's no way someone can beat a logia. None in BC is intang therefore they have no counter to it and saying "just because they can punch through an element they can punch through an intang person" is absurd since you can punch through ice but for a logia of that sort that is not possible. If you watched/read OP you would know logias cant get crushed by gravity in the fight Fuji vs Sabo. Fuji tried to crush Sabo but turned to fire and escaped so crushing wont work. Lol since when did Dante have telekinesis, you mean gravity right? even if he did have it it still wont be able to deal with intang.

being a clown is your job?

Expo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aizenx7: Lol if you are not gonna prove me wrong then there was no point in @ing me

Aizenx7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@expo7: Dante still solos any admiral, they cant deal with his hax lol

LimitBreaker1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

op wank lol dante stomps

Expo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aizenx7: If you watched OP you would know Fuji can control gravity aswell so he will just stalemate Dante’s gravity whilst Akainu will just burn him and don’t bring up he can neg intang because he can’t.

Expo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aizenx7: his regen will be limited as long as he has mana so when his mana runs out due to regenerating over and over he will be finished

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante blitz and stomps.

Samsaknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@expo7: Their stamina would run long before he runs out of mana, he has the Lucifero's mana + he has a good amount so he basically has like infinite mana

LimitBreaker1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dante still stomps these fodders

Avatar image for deactivated-60c0f858b7326
deactivated-60c0f858b7326

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante stomps

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante

Expo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samsaknight: This is a bad matchup for him because one of them controls gravity too so gravity won’t affect him and the other is intangible so Dante won’t be able to damage him. They will just keep attacking Dante until he runs out of mana and it is possible for him to run out of mana as it was shown in the latest chapter

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neither of them can do what Magna did so bringing up anything related to that fight makes no sense.

PHie2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By PHie2

Dante is faster but Fujitora and Akainu definitely have the AP to put him down if they can tag him and overwhelm him with attacks. Massive LOL at Dante getting vaped though.

Dante wins 7 times out of 10.

Avatar image for deactivated-60d4d60fdf33c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey I was the first one in this thread!╰(*°▽°*)╯

Samsaknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@expo7: Dante has better gravity manip, as Dante was shown creating meteors while instead Fuji summons them. He can also shape things wit his gravity. Not to mention obviously his space warping. Anything caught in Dante's gravity automatically is under his control, Dante can bend light Akainu won't be a problem. Dante only ran out of mana bc he had the same amount of mana as Magna, don't try and act like he ran out of mana bc he was fighting for so long. Lol I like u bring up something out of context to help ur argument, just stop it's embarassing and 2 ppl just exposed ur excuse

Flameburn146

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante wins mid diff

Expo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samsaknight: Well in theory Fuji can aswell as he has full control over gravity plus he has greater range as he can send down meteors from space which Dante is not capable of doing. Also Fuji can affect the gravity a person experiences as shown in his fight against Luffy. Please do your research before responding as gravity itself bends light so any character that uses gravity can automatically do that smh. I never said he has low mana, i said that they can keep attacking him until he runs out as he has a limit even thought it is high and please read carefully what i say before saying im embarrasing myself even though im just stating facts conveyed by the author himself. Everyone has a limit to how much magic they can use including devils so they can just make him use all his magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@expo7: Fuji can affect the gravity a person experiences as shown in his fight against Luffy

As if Dante didn't use it on Nacht

Expo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@astalichita: Key word: person. He gravity crushed the area and Jack not just Nacht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Expo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@astalichita: Aren’t we talking about gravity control? Fuji’s feat is more impressive in terms of controlling his power

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante stomps, like the other guy said once omniwanker excwank come the op wanker trio will complete

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante stomps. His hax can one shot the duo. He also has greater DC and AP than the duo as well. Dante scales to country level.

Avatar image for deactivated-60c25f00e5712
deactivated-60c25f00e5712

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I find it unlikely fujitora could solo on account of it being in character.

Akainu certainly would though. I can calc Luffy alone to continental (lowball) with the chinjao feat. Plus MFTL+ but I don’t think anyone needs scaling on that at this point.

Akainu would solo because he’s pretty much always bloodlusted. I don’t even think Dante is country level, not that it would matter though.

If anyone wants to seriously debate this I’d rather do it over discord because text debates tend to get annoying

Avatar image for deactivated-60c25f00e5712
deactivated-60c25f00e5712

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost: can you send a scale for that?

I can scale Luffy alone to continental lowball btw, so a country scaling would be irrelevant

Avatar image for deactivated-60c0f858b7326
deactivated-60c0f858b7326

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMFAO at MFTL+ continental Luffy. The Chinjao feat is completely unquantifiable.

Dante stomps.

Delein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Delein

@bobwillsonjr said:

I find it unlikely fujitora could solo on account of it being in character.

Akainu certainly would though. I can calc Luffy alone to continental (lowball) with the chinjao feat. Plus MFTL+ but I don’t think anyone needs scaling on that at this point.

Akainu would solo because he’s pretty much always bloodlusted. I don’t even think Dante is country level, not that it would matter though.

If anyone wants to seriously debate this I’d rather do it over discord because text debates tend to get annoying

you need to see a good doctor sir, mftl alone means between 100x and 1000x times LS.....

the wank.

Delein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMFAO at MFTL+ continental Luffy. The Chinjao feat is completely unquantifiable.

Dante stomps.