Fuhrer King Bradley Runs The Swordsman Gauntlet

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Chronicplane

Fuhrer King Bradley (Fullmetal Alchemist)

No Caption Provided

"Open your eyes, G-d is nothing more than a construct aided my man to Inspire fear and promote order. If you wish to see me strike down for all of these atrocities use your own hands to do so not G-d's". - Fuhrer King Bradley

Rules:

• All stats are equalized for this battle
  • Win by any means
  • Standard gear and equipment, Bradley is armed with 4 Swords and 2 Daggers. (All weapons are made of Adamantium)
  • Morals on, everyone is in character though serious and determined to win at all costs
  • Bradley is composite versions (No regen)
  • Opponents are regular versions unless otherwise specified
  • All abilities will be restricted for this battle, Including Bradley's Ult. Eye just swords (AKA, Hakai, Genjutsu, Flying ect)
  • This gauntlet will be primary focusing on pure skill, proficiency, accuracy, experience and other talents
  • Starting distance is 200 feet apart and are visible towards eachother and location is set in the Jade Palace (Kung Fu Panda), The environment is accessible and is empty.
  • Bradley is fully healed and rested in-between rounds

Round 2:

Same as above, accept Bradley isn't fully healed in-between rounds but has his Ult. eye.

Gauntlet:

1. Kirito
  2. Future Trunks
  3. Erza Scarlet
  4. Hero Killer Stain
  5. Trafalgar Law
  6. Deadpool
  7. Silver Samurai
  8. Ryuko Matoi
  9. Ichigo
  10. Saber
  11. Raiden
  12. Vergil
  13. The Shredder
  14. Taskmaster
  15. Deathstroke
  16. Samurai Jack
  17. Roronoa Zoro

Don't actually comment on the list itself Just focus on how far he'd go please.

Bradley's Theme

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By jashugan

Equalized battles suck

I would say he'd stop at 2 but Future trunks doesn't have any distinct feats to show that he's a great swordsman except that he uses a sword.

Definitely stops between 7 - 9.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Stops at 12? Shredder is pretty skilled, I can't actually imagine how well some of these characters would do without powers or amped stats.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Stops at 4 if stats are equalized

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@cdiddyman911: Are you sure.

• All abilities will be restricted for this battle, Including Bradley's Ult. Eye just swords (AKA, Hakai, Genjutsu, Flying ect)

Stain's quirk is restricted in this scenario, as well as any other abilities like Precog, flight, hax abilities unless otherwise specified .

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@chronicplane: Oh, I didn't notice. In that case, stops at 5, Deadpool is an incredible swordsman.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Get murdered at 10.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don’t dislike threads like these, finding out who are the most skilled characters can be fun.

But they’re really flipping hard when you have characters like these. Characters whose entire history of skill is surrounded by some unique context or (no pun intended) quirk.

Like let’s look at some of these fighters.

1. Kirito. He doesn’t have any special powers or enhanced stats in the traditional sense, he’s just in a video game. His only “power” in that universe is being able to use two swords. Do we attribute him literally out-skilling the creator of the “universe,” so to speak, as a skill feat? Wouldn’t that make him skill-wise the best here?

3. Erza. Her entire showcasing of skill revolves around her being able to summon different configurations of swords. But that’s magic based, which wouldn’t count here. So what do we base her skill on? She has one Requip where she’s wearing no armor and just fighting with a Samurai Sword, and she has had some of her best fights in this form. Based on that, she should be higher, right?

6, 7, 12, 13, 14, 15. All exceptional fighters, but how much of that do they owe to their stats? Slade and Wade don’t have regen here, but they are great swordsmen. SS relied heavily on his power to cut through anything, what now that he doesn’t have that? Vergil is good, but is his exceptional without his Demon Powers? Does Taskmaster get to keep the skills of those he’s copied? If not, he’s useless here!

You get the point.

Honestly I don’t know how far Bradley would make it. He himself owes his entire career of skill to his UE and speed. Without it....he probably doesn’t get far.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2fab494841e
deactivated-5d2fab494841e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly I don’t know how far Bradley would make it. He himself owes his entire career of skill to his UE and speed. Without it....he probably doesn’t get far.

I agree with this. It's almost impossible to completely separate 100% skill showings from things accomplished through enhanced stats. Plus Bradley usually has the speed and precog advantage or his opponents which makes him seem to be a better fighter.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erza does have that feat of fighting when all of her senses are completely cut off. Don't remember Bradley having anything that tops that.

NarutBleacFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great music choice btw.

1-3 He wins easily, better swordsman clearly.

4 Stain has some skills, but can't take away how he lost to a bunch of beginners. Bradley still wins

5-6 Still Wins

7 Don't know enough of Silver Samurai

8-10 Is tough, he might lose here, but I'll still say he wins

11-12 Don't know enough

13-17 Definite losses here.

So I guess I'll say shredder