Frozen II Spirits vs Thanos & his army (Avengers Endgame)

• 53 results
UberCoffeeTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Spirits

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thanos & his army

No Caption Provided

Rules & Conditions:

• Thanos' army will consist of all of his ground forces, 2 leviathans, The Black Order and Thanos himself
  • Spirits consist of Elsa, Nokk, Gale, Bruni & The Earth Giants
  • Spirits replace The Avengers and the army behind them.

To the death!

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ubercoffeetime: haha unique! Where is the battlefield? Any knowledge for either side? Starting distance?

UberCoffeeTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ubercoffeetime: haha unique! Where is the battlefield? Any knowledge for either side? Starting distance?

Same destroyed battlefield in EG. I'll say both sides have basic knowledge.

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maw solos

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I recall, the spirits were pretty featless. Elsa is the most powerful here, but she can't carry IMO.

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Limitless82

@ubercoffeetime: only seen frozen 2 once and not too impressed with the movie to bother remember any feats, so might need to rewatch some scenes..

But based on scattered memories right now, the rock/earth golem doesn't have any impressive feats, they could wreck fodders but too slow to post any threats to any of thanos children, their boulder throwing however, might be able to counter the space worms.

The fire spirit don't have crazy damage output, especially when the battlefield doesn't seem to be littered with trees and other flammable things, so most of the time it will have to set the enemy alight directly which gonna take time. but it will be tricky for thanos army to catch or deal with, unless Maw can tk trap a fire spirit?

The wind spirit will be quite devastating though with the tornados and can deal a lot of damage and I'm not sure how anyone from thanos side can counter that, not even Maw I fear.

The horse spirit is the water right? Well if it managed to pull the water from ground and flood the battlefield (the same flood Dr Strange held back), it is also unstoppable.

And last but not least, a determined full powered Elsa can flash freeze large part of the enemy force from a distance away, and create more ice golems to bodyguard her. She can skirt around the battlefield like Frozone from The Incredibles, and should be able to freeze anyone including thanos, the only thing is she is not as experienced in warfare so if she panics she might get tagged and one shotted.

Hmmm so for now, I think I will give 6/10 to team Elsa 🤔

Avatar image for deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66
deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maw solos.

UberCoffeeTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UberCoffeeTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

How do they hurt air or water?

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 EmmaFrostXmen  Online

the spirits, but only because they can’t really be killed...especially the wind and water ones

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Lol at Maw doing anything.

The spirits win.

WakeUpSid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maw doesn’t solo , but Thanos does .

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ubercoffeetime: No problem, I appreciate unique threads and outside of box thinking :-D

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Limitless82
@wakeupsid said:

Thanos might be able to beat Elsa IF he can get close or tag her with a bomerang throw, and might be able to damage the earth golem, but I don't see how he beat the other three semi-intangible beings such as air, water and fire.

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cant elsa just deep freeze the entire battlefield lol

KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Forgot about those guys lol. Maw still wrecks though. This kills Elsa, her horse, and the gecko

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elsa freezes everyone including Maw, he can't handle the Ice Queen.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kryptonianking88 said:

Maw solos

@chaoselement said:

Maw solos.

Maw can solo these...

No Caption Provided

Yes, he does.

No Caption Provided

He overpowered Iron Man with TK casually and restrained Thor, who moved small moon sized rings.

No Caption Provided

Cull alone can send Nano IM over multiple city blocks with a throw, both of them can one shot the spirits.

This is a mismatch and it needs to be locked.

@ubercoffeetime said:
@kryptonianking88 said:

Maw solos

@chaoselement said:

Maw solos.

Maw can solo these...

No Caption Provided

I think you meant to say "can't"?

Maw still solos.

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Forgot about those guys lol. Maw still wrecks though. This kills Elsa, her horse, and the gecko

No Caption Provided

He overpowered Iron Man with TK casually and restrained Thor, who moved small moon sized rings.

No Caption Provided

Cull alone can send Nano IM over multiple city blocks with a throw, both of them can one shot the spirits.

@limitless82 said:
@ubercoffeetime said:
@kryptonianking88 said:

Maw solos

@chaoselement said:

Maw solos.

Maw can solo these...

No Caption Provided

Maw still solos.

Loading Video...

Tking or sending a human-size foe flying meanings absolutely nothing to large building size golems. Other than Thanos, no one else in the Black Order or his army has the damage output to post significant threat to them. Maybe the Space whales can use themselves as battling rams, even then, at best they could do is take themselves and Golems down together.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitless82 said:
@kryptonianking88 said:
No Caption Provided

@chaoselement said:
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

@limitless82 said:
@ubercoffeetime said:
@kryptonianking88 said:

Maw solos

@chaoselement said:

Maw solos.

Maw can solo these...

No Caption Provided

Maw still solos.

Loading Video...

Tking or sending a human-size foe flying meanings absolutely nothing to large building size golems. Other than Thanos, no one else in the Black Order or his army has the damage output to post significant threat to them. Maybe the Space whales can use themselves as battling rams, even then, at best they could do is take themselves and Golems down together.

Durability feats for those golems? hurting Thor and IM is above Golem's durability.

Maw can lift the golems in the air and throw them into space.

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elsa freezes everyone including Maw, he can't handle the Ice Queen.

That is true too, we have seen Maw can be killed via deep freeze, and nothing to suggest the rest of Black Order can't die the same way. Even Thanos himself, although I would given him benefit of the doubt since he is the big bad mad titan (and since Thor could via scaling, although such feat is argubly not transferable).

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wakeupsid: @chaoselement: @kryptonianking88: How do they hurt the beings made of water and air. They ate literally untouchable here.

Maw can BFR with his TK, they aren't overpowering it anytime soon since he restrained Thor.

@americanspeeddemon: How do those guys hurt Cull or Thanos?

This.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Their damage soak too high, Thanos no-sold a supersonic aircraft to the fact and Cull took multiple blows from an Hulkbuster suit, which has equal striking to Hulk.

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Limitless82

@chaoselement said:

Durability feats for those golems? hurting Thor and IM is above Golem's durability.

General boulder/giant rock durability and common sense speaks for itself, or should we go back and determined the durability of EVERY SINGLE pieces of rocks/walls/metal/trees EVERY SINGLE avengers has ever damaged first? beside, Thor has been hurt by tossed boulder, IM has been KOed by large meteror, so there is that. Not to mention Maw restrained a beatdown Thor or surprise-flip a human-size Ironman are nothing to brag about. Feat of Maw lifting any large building solid object? Feat of throw anything at all into space?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaoselement said:

General boulder/giant rock durability and common sense speaks for itself, or should we go back and determined the durability of EVERY SINGLE pieces of rocks/walls/metal/trees EVERY SINGLE avengers has ever damaged first? beside, Thor has been hurt by tossed boulder, IM has been KOed by large meteror, so there is that. Not to mention Maw restrained a beatdown Thor or surprise-flip a human-size Ironman are nothing to brag about. Feat of Maw lefting any large building solid object? Feat of throw anything at all into space?

Nanotech Iron man took a direct meteorite crash that weighs hundreds of thousands of tons, and resisted to its impact. This is an island level feat;

No Caption Provided

Maw restrained Thor handily and also overpowered Iron Man who matched one of Thanos' arms and Thanos can easily lift hundreds of thousand tons;

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

They can't do anything to his TK.

WakeUpSid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@americanspeeddemon: Thanos handles the Earth Giants and Elsa .

Maw has control on a molecular level ( per the Russos’ commentary on IW ) .

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nanotech Iron man took a direct meteorite crash that weighs hundreds of thousands of tons, and resisted to its impact. This is an island level feat;

No Caption Provided

Maw restrained Thor handily and also overpowered Iron Man who matched one of Thanos' arms and Thanos can easily lift hundreds of thousand tons;

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That metorite is still smaller than the Rock golem itself, and Ironman was KOed after that. Anyway this is not a battle between IM and Golem, nor am I saying the Golem itself could beat Thanos since it is pretty darn slow. However, if Cull get careless and get distracted by one of the other elements (be it fire, water, wind or ice), he could get stomped literally by the Golem much worse than how Antman stomped him.

Like I said, an undeterminable beatdown Thor whom could be at 50% of his strength or could be at 5% of his strength when Maw trapped him, nobody knows.

And like I also said, a suprise-flip is nothing to brag about. Ironman didn't expect to have his footing flipped nor braced for it. There was no resistance put into it other than the IM's weight itself and the air current. IM's weight is <<<<<<<<<<.....<<<<< Large building size rock golem.

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 rawsos  Online

@boc said:

From what I recall, the spirits were pretty featless. Elsa is the most powerful here, but she can't carry IMO.

how do they kill wind and water

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 rawsos  Online

What could they do to wind and water spirit they will never die unless thanos has gauntlet. Frozen team wins with casualties.

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 rawsos  Online
rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 rawsos  Online
@wakeupsid said:

Thanos might be able to beat Elsa IF he can get close or tag her with a bomerang throw, and might be able to damage the earth golem, but I don't see how he beat the other three semi-intangible beings such as air, water and fire.

the fire one want actually fire it was a lizard

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rawsos said:

the fire one want actually fire it was a lizard

Yes thanks, I remember now :-)

Zzxszsx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elsa destroy Thanos and his army, Thanos gets frozen by Elsa curse.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaoselement said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That metorite is still smaller than the Rock golem itself, and Ironman was KOed after that. Anyway this is not a battle between IM and Golem, nor am I saying the Golem itself could beat Thanos since it is pretty darn slow. However, if Cull get careless and get distracted by one of the other elements (be it fire, water, wind or ice), he could get stomped literally by the Golem much worse than how Antman stomped him.

Like I said, an undeterminable beatdown Thor whom could be at 50% of his strength or could be at 5% of his strength when Maw trapped him, nobody knows.

And like I also said, a suprise-flip is nothing to brag about. Ironman didn't expect to have his footing flipped nor braced for it. There was no resistance put into it other than the IM's weight itself and the air current. IM's weight is <<<<<<<<<<.....<<<<< Large building size rock golem.

Thor was moving very fast and was at his normal physical level when Maw restrained him. Why? Because being beat up does not remove raw physicals.

The meteor is much more impressive than Golems.

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaoselement: say that to any boxer after 12 rounds of hard fight.

Yes the meteor is indeed much more impressive than the golem, but that doesn't matter because

1. Like I said, Iron man was KOed anyway,

2. Like I also said, we are not discussing iron man vs golem here, nor thanos vs golem.

So you can keep repeating the metor feat all you want my friend, it means nothing to our discussion. You try to scale iron man been KOed by meteor's blunt force to him been surprise-fliped by Maw, nice try but not gonna work.

Show me feat of Maw tk anything near the golem size, or show me feat of Cull didn't get instant-stomped by a giant's feet, or show me feats of any other black order members/their troopers shrugging off large building size atrack.

And before you post the space whale "building-busting" gif and we go around in more circles, yes I have already admitted the space whale might be able to kamikaze themselves, but even then that is just MIGHT, consider a solid piece of boulder is much more durable than a building made out of glasses and steel beams but with plenty of empty space inside.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaoselement: say that to any boxer after 12 rounds of hard fight.

Yes the meteor is indeed much more impressive than the golem, but that doesn't matter because

1. Like I said, Iron man was KOed anyway,

2. Like I also said, we are not discussing iron man vs golem here, nor thanos vs golem.

So you can keep repeating the metor feat all you want my friend, it means nothing to our discussion. You try to scale iron man been KOed by meteor's blunt force to him been surprise-fliped by Maw, nice try but not gonna work.

Show me feat of Maw tk anything near the golem size, or show me feat of Cull didn't get instant-stomped by a giant's feet, or show me feats of any other black order members/their troopers shrugging off large building size atrack.

And before you post the space whale "building-busting" gif and we go around in more circles, yes I have already admitted the space whale might be able to kamikaze themselves, but even then that is just MIGHT, consider a solid piece of boulder is much more durable than a building made out of glasses and steel beams but with plenty of empty space inside.

Iron Man tanked the meteor with not a single scratch.

Plus, Cull took hits from Hulkbuster which has striking on par with Hulk.

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maw's TK was said to be on the molecular level, and he restrained a quantifiably strong high tier.

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kryptonianking88: @chaoselement: I still see this fight being at best a stalemate. Even if Maw has Molecular Level TK Gale doesn't have a physical body and is pretty much invisible. Nokk has a physical form but its form can be destroyed without it taking any damage. I don't see how they hurt them at all. Nokk could maybe take out most of Thanos' army by flooding the battlefield but I'm not sure how much that would due to Thanos himself.

KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@americanspeeddemon: can’t they just restrain Nokk then and ignore Gale? If the majority of team Elsa is incapped/dead then it should count as a win for Thanos

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Limitless82

@chaoselement said:

You seem to conveniently forgot that Nano-suit can repair itself.. So again, he didn't tanked, nor was that feat relavent to our discussion. I can repeat this as many times as needed - Nice leap of logic to try scale Ironman got KOed by meteor to Maw surprise-flip a human in suit to Maw BFR a large building into space, nice try. :-P

Yeah Cull did, but with the hulkbuster piloted by inexperienced Bruce Banner. Just because they are using the same machine doesn't mean it has the same effect. Just because I sit in Lewis Hamilton's race car doesn't mean I can drive as fast as him, just because I operate a construction digger doesn't mean I can use it as well as a trained worker, just because I got a gun in my hand doesn't mean I can shoot better than an experienced soldier. Likewise with Banner whom couldn't even pilot the buster properly without tripping over.

On other hand, Cull got stomped by Antman literally was an on-screen fact, so same could happen if he get careless/distracted by any of the other elemental attacks.

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Limitless82
@rajjarsalt said:

Maw's TK was said to be on the molecular level, and he restrained a quantifiably strong high tier.

Statement is one thing but need actual molecular-level manipulation proof to back it up, otherwise statement is just statement, like statements of DCEU superman tactonic plate news statement or 300 decibel behind-the-scene statement. Personally, I don't take those DCEU statements seriously, and I take the same cautious approach with the MCU statements too until clearly proven otherwise.

Maw was indeed impressive with his tk by bending metals or ripping stuff out of walls/grounds, but none of it is on comparable molecular-level to tk users like Fox Dark Phoenix or Apocalypse, or even DCEU Ares whom instantly melted and reshaped ordinal earth scrap metals into armor that was capable of withstood the brute force of WW.

Furthermore, Maw's tk seem to be more precision-based than AOE, concentrated in directional small area as oppose to multi-directional large scale. So it means his tk might not even have wide enough affective ratios against AOE-like attack from tornado (air element) or flood (water element) or carpet icing (Elsa).

As for restraining a high tier. See my posts with chaoselement.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rawsos said:
@boc said:

Not sure. What can those spirits do to the EG team?

Nashiruu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc said:
@rawsos said:
@boc said:

I mean EG team is eventually gonna run outta stamina, and since they can't put water and air down

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 rawsos  Online

@boc said:
@rawsos said:
@boc said:

drown them, lift them then slam them on the ground for all eternity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaoselement said:

You seem to conveniently forgot that Nano-suit can repair itself.. So again, he didn't tanked, nor was that feat relavent to our discussion. I can repeat this as many times as needed - Nice leap of logic to try scale Ironman got KOed by meteor to Maw surprise-flip a human in suit to Maw BFR a large building into space, nice try. :-P

Yeah Cull did, but with the hulkbuster piloted by inexperienced Bruce Banner. Just because they are using the same machine doesn't mean it has the same effect. Just because I sit in Lewis Hamilton's race car doesn't mean I can drive as fast as him, just because I operate a construction digger doesn't mean I can use it as well as a trained worker, just because I got a gun in my hand doesn't mean I can shoot better than an experienced soldier. Likewise with Banner whom couldn't even pilot the buster properly without tripping over.

On other hand, Cull got stomped by Antman literally was an on-screen fact, so same could happen if he get careless/distracted by any of the other elemental attacks.

The Hulkbuster doesn't get weaker by the pilot.

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay, okay. This is going too far. Frozen team gets obliterated