• 139 results
#1 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17480 posts) - - Show Bio

Frieza is at 100% power with unlimited energy.

18 is in her prime.

Ki attacks only. They aren't allowed to touch each other physically.

The planet is indestructible.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17480 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Edited by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

Android #18.

Edit: Ki attacks only? Not exactly sure, tbh. #18 didn't exactly show any impressive Ki manipulation feats to my knowledge.

#4 Edited by HighAccuser (9696 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd back Frieza unless I'm missing something about 18. The Androids advantage was is in unlimited stamina/energy and Frieza seemed to have stronger KI blasts than most DBZ opponents even well into the Android Saga.

#5 Posted by cooljammy18 (2347 posts) - - Show Bio

Frieza has much better KI feats than her, but she is definitely stronger. Going based off of feats, I'd side with Frieza, but if power scaling applies then 18.

#6 Posted by gunchar16 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

18 still curbstomps, she has insanely much more durability than Frieza. And Trunks who was even weaker than future 18 easily killed Frieza and King Cold, with an energy attack.

#7 Posted by majin77 (430 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Frieza. He gathered Ki very quickly and had great manipulation of it. His own version of the Destructo Disc was pretty cool too.

#8 Posted by Amendment50 (15428 posts) - - Show Bio

Still 18...

#9 Edited by AlexTheBoss (17480 posts) - - Show Bio

@gunchar16 said:

18 still curbstomps, she has insanely much more durability than Frieza. And Trunks who was even weaker than future 18 easily killed Frieza and King Cold, with an energy attack.

Trunks only used a ki blast on Frieza after chopping him up. Not to mention Frieza was killed in a surprise attack while suppressed.

As for King Cold he might not of even of been in his final form and whatever form he was in was compared to suppressed Frieza. Also Trunk's ki blasts isn't 18's ki blast.

#10 Edited by Gaoron (8848 posts) - - Show Bio

As far as i know 18 dont have any ki attacks except ki blasts and kienzans. Frieza have far better feats and was injured during fight with Goku on Namek so we cannot tell how strong he truly was at that time. Tough call.

#11 Edited by gunchar16 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: Thats actually a possibility, but i cant see how Frieza should overcome her much superior durability(and probably speed, but thats hard to say in DBZ).

#12 Edited by Amendment50 (15428 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt Frieza could even tickle 18.

We could be comparing Frieza and Cell's ki blasts by the same logic but no doubt everyone would agree that was a mismatch.

#13 Posted by APEX_pretador (20341 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd back freeza

#14 Posted by gunchar16 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by APEX_pretador (20341 posts) - - Show Bio

@gunchar16:

Freeza can easily blow up planets while it was implied that #18 will die from island level blasts

#16 Edited by gunchar16 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

@apex_pretador: Uhm where the hell was that implyed(it wouldnt make any sense, and sounds like complete bullshit), and why couldnt Vegeta and Trunks kill 18 if it would be that easy?

#17 Posted by King_Majestros (1929 posts) - - Show Bio

18 would survive everything Frieza threw at her. Frieza would eventually tire and be destroyed.

#18 Posted by gunchar16 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Gaoron (8848 posts) - - Show Bio

@gunchar16: @king_majestros: What durability? 18 never tanked planetary attack. And inb4 ki control they were not casual planetary at Android saga. Frieza on the other hand tanked multi-planet genki dama and then Namek exploding on his face with no ki.

#20 Edited by King_Majestros (1929 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron: Frieza becomes weaker when he's exhausted, meaning his attacks begin to wane. Android 18 has superior durability and will live out Frieza's assault, either awaiting his inevitable plight, or quickly - edit - and repeatedly blasting him with energy.

#21 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17480 posts) - - Show Bio

@gunchar16: Ya I would say 18 is faster than Frieza. The only advantage I think Frieza has is ki blast power and techniques. Though since those are the only things allowed he should have a good chance.

#22 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17480 posts) - - Show Bio

18 would survive everything Frieza threw at her. Frieza would eventually tire and be destroyed.

I gave Frieza unlimited energy. Also Frieza has his discs that cut everything.

#23 Posted by King_Majestros (1929 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: Then you gave him the win, because unlimited energy means he can continuously amp himself beyond what Android 18's level is.

#24 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17480 posts) - - Show Bio

We could be comparing Frieza and Cell's ki blasts by the same logic but no doubt everyone would agree that was a mismatch.

Frieza could at least kill her with his discs if he can land them.

Also Cell has all the techniques Frieza has but more. It was also stated multiple times he could planet bust and he uses ki attacks often. If you actually look back in the manga 18 and 17 never used ki blasts in their major fights. 18 only used a small ki blast and a kienzan vs Trunks and Goten. Their best ki blast feats is them busting a city in Trunk's timeline.

Even if they did have more ki power than Frieza, techniques are still important. Frieza has his discs that follow you, his ball that imprisons you and explodes, his attack that cut Namke down the middle, his death beams, ect. 18 pretty much just has normal ki blasts and kienzan which she learned form Krillin.

18 still should have a good speed advantage though so I think it should be a good fight.

#25 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17480 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: Then you gave him the win, because unlimited energy means he can continuously amp himself beyond what Android 18's level is.

I don't mean unlimited energy like that. I mean how the androids have unlimited energy. Like his power will never drop, but it won't go up either.

#26 Posted by Helloman (29885 posts) - - Show Bio

18 wins.

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
#27 Posted by midnightdragon18 (9869 posts) - - Show Bio

@apex_pretador: die from an island level blast? You sure you weren't watching Naruto?

#28 Edited by King_Majestros (1929 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: Unlimited energy in the sense that he cannot become more powerful, but instead, has endless amounts of energy to use. Okay. In that case, Frieza could spam the Destructo Disc, as many as he wanted, but being that 18 has superior speed, she would evade them and possibly swoop in for an energy blast to disintegrate him.

#29 Edited by gunchar16 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron Aha and why exactly could kill Trunks(even weaker than future 18) him then, even without surprise is it pretty obvious who was stronger.

And Vegeta(much implyed to be stronger than namek Goku), had how much chance again? Oh right...

#30 Edited by gunchar16 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: Hmmm i dont think that the disc rly can cut everything(probably not the cyborgs/androids), and yeah her speed is probably also much higher.

#31 Posted by Himitsu (423 posts) - - Show Bio

18 for durability and speed, I believe

#32 Posted by Jooosh1996 (2743 posts) - - Show Bio

Frieza has stronger Ki attacks but he would still lose as 18 is significantly quicker, physically stronger and durable.

#33 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17480 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_majestros: Do you think she could kill him with a ki attack that easily? While cut in half Goku blasted Frieza with a powerful ki attack yet Frieza survived that and then a planet explosion.

#34 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17480 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: Hmmm i dont think that the disc rly can cut everything(probably not the cyborgs/androids), and yeah her speed is probably also much higher.

There is no reason his discs wouldn't work on her. If Krillin's destructo disc can cut Frieza, then Frieza's discs should be able to cut the androids who aren't that much stronger than him.

#35 Edited by IceDemonKing (9990 posts) - - Show Bio

i'll give it to 18

#36 Posted by grappolo (2981 posts) - - Show Bio

Frieza can't even scratch her.

#37 Edited by Mortein (6037 posts) - - Show Bio

As long as we agree that explosions from energy blasts can be focused, and thus smaller explosions can be far more potent than larger ones, it would be logical to conclude that 18 has far more powerful energy blasts than Frieza, and as far as I know there are no good enough feats which would contradict this most logical conclusion.

If you disagree with my first notion about blasts being focused, then nothing in DBZ makes sense, and it would be useless to even discuss anything about DBZ. It would be inconsistent beyond redemption.

#38 Posted by Revan- (7959 posts) - - Show Bio

#39 Posted by KingFrieza (1431 posts) - - Show Bio

18 is faster stronger and more durable, frieza is more skilled with ki manipulation. make it equal stats frieza wins, with the stat gap she wins.

#40 Posted by nobunaga101 (1236 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah... Frieza gets killed.

#41 Edited by gunchar16 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: Its possible(still very questionable if its rly cut through anything ), but 18 is much stronger than Frieza(SSJ Vegeta would have curbstomped Frieza, and had not even the slightest chance against 18).

Oh and is it in Character? If yeah is there also Friezas insane arrogance.

#42 Edited by Omega_kai (3162 posts) - - Show Bio

Android 18 would win effortlessly, you shouldn't be judging Dragon Ball characters based off feats especially pertaining to in-universe battles. It would be best to go off power-scaling ( for in-universe battles), if we go by feats Android 16 would get stomped by Raditz. Although feats can apply, but they shouldn't be too major when deciding this type of battles.

#43 Posted by Beast_mode999 (2588 posts) - - Show Bio

Frieza isn't touching 18 so she would eventually take him down

#44 Posted by wbr17 (3516 posts) - - Show Bio

nothing in DBZ makes sense, and it would be useless to even discuss anything about DBZ. It would be inconsistent beyond redemption.

QFT

#45 Edited by GXrevs06 (4605 posts) - - Show Bio

People are actually debating this?! 18 made Vegeta her bitch. The same Vegeta that would destroy Frieza with ease.

Let's not forget that Trunks cut through Frieza like a hot knife butter

No Caption Provided

Yet 18 casually no-sells Trunks and breaks the same sword without a scratch.

No Caption Provided

Bare in mind that this is the same Trunks that caught the planet busting supernova like a beach ball. So even going by feats, 18 still crashes Frieza

#46 Edited by SaiToNoHado (649 posts) - - Show Bio

Simple battle with a simple answer ki blast only based on feats first one to throw a kienza wins

#47 Edited by King_Majestros (1929 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06: These gifs only shows two things: [1] that Frieza is weak to slicing (which no one is arguing), and [2] that 18 is durable to Trunks' sword (which isn't the same as the power of the Destructo Disc). Good try, but they don't necessarily help.

@alextheboss: Yes, I do; 18 is above Goku in that instance.

#48 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17480 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06:

18 made Vegeta her bitch.

With physical strikes. She didn't use any ki blasts.

Let's not forget that Trunks cut through Frieza like a hot knife butter

1. Frieza was confirmed suppressed not to mention it was a surprise attack.

2. No physical attacks are allowed anyways...

Bare in mind that this is the same Trunks that caught the planet busting supernova like a beach ball. So even going by feats, 18 still crashes Frieza

1. That was filler

2. Catching doesn't really mean much, Trunks still had to dodge the explosion.

And if you go by filler...

Trunks is pushed back and even screams while holding off a not full power Frieza's energy attack.
Trunks is pushed back and even screams while holding off a not full power Frieza's energy attack.
Gohan over powers 17 and 18 at the same time in a beam struggle.
Gohan over powers 17 and 18 at the same time in a beam struggle.

#49 Edited by AlexTheBoss (17480 posts) - - Show Bio

@omega_kai said:

Android 18 would win effortlessly, you shouldn't be judging Dragon Ball characters based off feats especially pertaining to in-universe battles. It would be best to go off power-scaling ( for in-universe battles), if we go by feats Android 16 would get stomped by Raditz. Although feats can apply, but they shouldn't be too major when deciding this type of battles.

Not all dbz characters have the same stats. That was confirmed with Burter being faster than the other members of the Ginyu force and ssj grade 2 and 3.

Also it was confirmed with Magetta.

Imo the androids have good speed, physical durability and striking power, while Frieza has really good ki power for his strength (he always brags about it and has the best feats to back himself up). In a real fight the androids would pound him with their greater speed and physicals, but if you take away all physical strikes it should be a good fight. Techniques are also important and Frieza actually has plenty of good ones while the androids pretty much have 0.

#50 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17480 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: Yes, I do; 18 is above Goku in that instance.

Ya and Frieza was also weakened in that instance.

Frieza was just a cut in half body with low strength, yet Goku's powerful ki blast didn't kill him.

There is a much bigger gap between cut in half Frieza and full power Frieza, than ssj Goku and 18.

cut in half Frieza<<<<<<<100% Frieza<ssj Goku<<18

Frieza has barely every been harmed by ki attacks really. He even took the spirit bomb head on which clearly overpowered him but he survived it. So if Frieza can tank a spirit bomb (which was multiple times stronger than himself), Goku's ki blast while cut in half, and a planet explosion while cut in half and knocked out, then he should be able to take some of 18's attacks before dying. People are overestimating the gap in strength here. 18 is only like twice Freiza in strength. that's like the difference between namek Piccolo and Frieza's 3rd form.