Frieza(nameks saga) vs Mageta

• 144 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AlexTheBoss

Would Frieza make Mageta cry? Could Frieza even hurt Mageta?

Anything goes, what happens?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

vs

Cruel_Cosmos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magetta wrecks.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

drew6670

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol the battle ends once Frieza insults him in the first 5 seconds.

Perethorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

Man, that Mageta weakness is so lame

Even Raditz would beat him

Cruel_Cosmos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Yes, Magetta should blitz and pulverize Frieza. He could also burn him alive.

Avatar image for parallax_hal_jordan
Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magetta survived a Final Flash and was superior to a holding back Ssj Vegeta (he no-sold a Galick Gun).

Magetta destroys this Freeza.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Yeah is confusing at what strength ssj is at this point to be honest.

Omni_Troll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And even after vegeta defeated him. He still wasn't hurt. It was more of magetta pride that was hurt.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cruel_cosmos: Frieza is actually faster than Magetta even in the Namek saga, plus Magetta can't fly so he can't catch him. Magetta wins if Frieza is stupid and gets to close.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And even after vegeta defeated him. He still wasn't hurt. It was more of magetta pride that was hurt.

Yup, i forgot to add that he wasn't hurt. After Vegeta's FF he was holding his own against Vegeta and only lost because he lost "focus" when he insulted him. I'm not seeing Freeza replicating that (IMO, he would be vaporized by Vegeta's Galick Gun).

Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parallax_hal_jordan: Would Frieza's death saucers do anything, or do you think they would just break after hitting Magetta?

I don't thik it would come to that, he will be defeated in no time. Even if this Vegeta is as strong as his Boo saga counterpart, the gap with Namek Goku is huge, Freeza is one shot material in this fight.

Avatar image for panda_emperorix
panda_emperorix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frieza dies in a millisecond.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panda_emperorix: @parallax_hal_jordan: Frieza would be defeated if he was hit, but could Magetta hit him? It was stated Magetta was slow and base Vegeta easily dodged his attacks and was only pressed to go ssj to to him being constrained to a small area. Magetta can punch pretty fast but he can't run fast or fly. All Frieza would have to do is fly up so Magetta can't reach him.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

freeza calls him trash then blows the planet

Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Freeza doesn't know Magetta's limitation and since there isn't starting distance in the OP, by default they start 10 ft apart (BF rules), he will close that gap and one shot Freeza. Magetta was getting faster as the fight progressed, so is not like Freeza is going to blitz him

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frieza immediately insults him.

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panda_emperorix: @parallax_hal_jordan: Frieza would be defeated if he was hit, but could Magetta hit him? It was stated Magetta was slow and base Vegeta easily dodged his attacks and was only pressed to go ssj to to him being constrained to a small area. Magetta can punch pretty fast but he can't run fast or fly. All Frieza would have to do is fly up so Magetta can't reach him.

Um dude have you seen the new episode yet... Nothing Frieza can do will even hurt Magetta... and Magetta actually managed to tag vegeta a couple of times. There was actually a time when Magetta knocked Vegeta of the ring and Vegeta was only safe due to a technicality.

Also this is a spite thread.

Omni_Troll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually Magetta power and speed kept increasing. He even blocked a blitz from an enraged SSJ Vegeta.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parallax_hal_jordan: Magetta isn't closing the 10ft gap on Frieza, especially in character. The only way he touches Frieza is if Frieza is cocky, which is entirely possible.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assuming Frieza doesn't insult him, Magetta stomps. He stalled and took a Final Flash from Vegeta

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theman44: This isn't spite. Insults and planet destruction are allowed. Anything goes. Plus Frieza is faster and can fly while Magetta can't. Magetta wins if he lands a hit (it would probably have to be a solid hit too), Frieza could win if he insults Magetta then busts the planet or maybe death saucer him.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omni_troll: I agree if Frieza stats close Magetta would definitely win, the question is would Frieza stay close or would he stay in the air where Magetta can't reach?

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theman44: This isn't spite. Insults and planet destruction are allowed. Anything goes. Plus Frieza is faster and can fly while Magetta can't. Magetta wins if he lands a hit (it would probably have to be a solid hit too), Frieza could win if he insults Magetta then busts the planet or maybe death saucer him.

Maggetta tanked a full powered God tier Final Flash and was only dazed for an instant... HOW IN THE HELL IS FRIEZA GOING TO EVEN DENT MAGETTA. And it doesn't have to be a solid it... a hit that can hurt Vegeta would kill Frieza. Also Cell can tank distructo discs so Magetta definiteyly can. Magetta doesn't need air to breathe due to the fact he was eliminating all the air from the areana without being affected. Either Magetta wins or their is no winner.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Planet busting would be Frieza's only chance here, but he won't resort to that unless he has no other option.

Magetta hammers on himself for a few minutes and then proceeds to one-shot.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By AlexTheBoss

@theman44: Krillin has been hit by Cell and survived. Tien has been hit by Buu and survived. Those are even bigger strength gaps than Frieza and Magetta. It basically comes down to plot. Magetta at the beginning of the fight couldn't kill Frieza with a punch, but by the end of the fight I could agree with that.

I would bet Magetta couldn't kill Piccolo in one punch and I wouldn't put Piccolo any more than 10x Frieza.

Also Magetta isn't a normal fighter. His defense>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>his offense

Nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Magetta is like a child who vulnerable feelings. Frieza would get blitzed if he stays on the surface.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@alextheboss: Woah you are seriously watching a different show from the rest of us right now.

Krillin got his neck broken and Tien was out for the count. And those strength gaps are still smaller than Magetta and Frieza. Frieza in his new first form was evens stronger than his 100% form and Namek. And his final form was still weaker than Goku pre ROSAT and whis training.

Magetta on the other hand was tanking hits from a SSJ Vegeta and was only beaten due to an insult.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: I was talking about Krillin and first form Cell, but the fact that Perfect Cell didn't make Krillin's head explode into blood proves my point.

Yes Magetta was tanking Vegeta's hits. Nobody is arguing about his durability. But I don't remember him actually hurting Vegeta, so there is really no evidence how strong his attacks are. Frieza can obviously counter the lava and he can fly so he can't be punched. Also if he insults Magetta, then Magetta will stop fighting and I guarantee Frieza will insult him.

Also about the power gaps, IMO Namek Frieza (120 mil) and RoF Frieza ( 12 bil) Golden Frieza: (750 bil).

Krillin (Cell saga): (20k-100k) Imperfect Cell: (200-300 mil) Perfect Cell (around 1 bil)

If these power levels are even remotely accurate then there is a bigger gap between perfect Cell and Krillin than Namek Frieza and Golden Frieza. Magetta isn't even close to Golden Frieza so I res my case.

I can understand how you wouldn't like me using power levels, but I got these by basically using power scaling and they could be off but like I said when I used my calculator to find the difference it actually wasn't even close, so as long as Magetta doesn't have a power level over 750 bil (which would be absurd) then Frieza is much closer to him than Cell is to Krillin.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@alextheboss: well that was non canon so doesn't count

the fact that Vegeta felt the need to dodge his punches show how strong they are. Frieza is likely to just let Magetta hit him as he can't ene energy.

Power levels are not really trustworthy after Namek Saga. I don't even know if god characters have actual powerlevels. the closest we got for gold frieza was the quintillion power level thing. So that really isn't an accurate measure of power difference.

Do you have any real proof that Vegeta doesn't get oneshotted outside of fake numbers.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: Super is a continuation of Kai, mentions Kai filler, and has Gregory. It is fair to use Kai filler in a super argument.

Goku and Piccolo felt the need to dodge the broken glass when Vegeta destroyed the right. Can glass damage Goku and Piccolo?

Beerus said he used 10% of his power to defeat angry ssj 2 Vegeta (with a flick) so imo the god characters can't be too overpowered unless Beerus lied which I wouldn't see the point of.

Frieza may be oneshotted, but is there proof that Frieza's death saucers wouldn't work on Magetta? If you use kai filler then there is, but if you only go by the manga there isn't.

Magetta could very well pound Frieza to the ground, however there is a good arrangement that with Frieza's flight, speed, and heavy use of insults he could have a chance. Frieza also has more DC.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Other than the weakness to insults, Magetta outclasses this version of Frieza. Frieza would never do any damage to him.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: Super is a continuation of Kai, mentions Kai filler, and has Gregory. It is fair to use Kai filler in a super argument.

Goku and Piccolo felt the need to dodge the broken glass when Vegeta destroyed the right. Can glass damage Goku and Piccolo?

It wasn't glass, it was an energy barrier created by Vados. What exactly it was is not mentioned.

Beerus said he used 10% of his power to defeat angry ssj 2 Vegeta (with a flick) so imo the god characters can't be too overpowered unless Beerus lied which I wouldn't see the point of.

Beerus absolutely lies a lot. A lot of the characters do now, so much so that it is hard to tell when they are being truthful.

Frieza may be oneshotted, but is there proof that Frieza's death saucers wouldn't work on Magetta? If you use kai filler then there is, but if you only go by the manga there isn't.

Considering he no sold attacks that were MUUUUUCCCCHHHHHH more powerful than ANY attack Frieza used at this point, I don't see them hurting him in the least.

Magetta could very well pound Frieza to the ground, however there is a good arrangement that with Frieza's flight, speed, and heavy use of insults he could have a chance. Frieza also has more DC.

Flight, sure. Speed, Magetta actually did show decent speed in the fight once he wanted to. Insults are the only thing that is really going to make this fight go in Frieza's way.

JohnCena69swag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure the insults don't even hurt Magetta, they just hurt his feelings easily which lets his guard down. His durability is still far too high for anything Frieza can dish out.

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: I was talking about Krillin and first form Cell, but the fact that Perfect Cell didn't make Krillin's head explode into blood proves my point.

Yes Magetta was tanking Vegeta's hits. Nobody is arguing about his durability. But I don't remember him actually hurting Vegeta, so there is really no evidence how strong his attacks are. Frieza can obviously counter the lava and he can fly so he can't be punched. Also if he insults Magetta, then Magetta will stop fighting and I guarantee Frieza will insult him.

Also about the power gaps, IMO Namek Frieza (120 mil) and RoF Frieza ( 12 bil) Golden Frieza: (750 bil).

Ok those are made up numbers for RoF freiza

Krillin (Cell saga): (20k-100k) Imperfect Cell: (200-300 mil) Perfect Cell (around 1 bil)

Again made up Numbers

If these power levels are even remotely accurate then there is a bigger gap between perfect Cell and Krillin than Namek Frieza and Golden Frieza. Magetta isn't even close to Golden Frieza so I res my case.

They aren't accurate you made them up

I can understand how you wouldn't like me using power levels, but I got these by basically using power scaling and they could be off but like I said when I used my calculator to find the difference it actually wasn't even close, so as long as Magetta doesn't have a power level over 750 bil (which would be absurd) then Frieza is much closer to him than Cell is to Krillin.

Ok first of your comparing the power gap in god tiers to non god tiers... so your scaling way off.

If your going to scale I have something better for you

The supreme kais could eliminate frieza in a single blow

Magetta>>>>ssj3 Goku>>> Supreme Kai who can one shot frieza.

You still haven't given an answer onto how Frieza would even hurt Magetta.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johncena69swag: @randomsid82: As we know Frieza was way out of Krillin's league yet his destruct disc had the potential to kill him. I'm not saying that is the case here, but we don't know for sure.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johncena69swag: @randomsid82: As we know Frieza was way out of Krillin's league yet his destruct disc had the potential to kill him. I'm not saying that is the case here, but we don't know for sure.

Yes, but Frieza wasn't as much more powerful than Krillin as Magetta is than Namek Saga Frieza. While it may be possible, it's highly doubtful considering the blasts he no showed.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theman44: If you go by Beeru's statements that Frieza>base Goku and he used 10% on ssj2 Goku, and we accept daizenshuu numbers, it is literally impossible for Beerus to be above the low trillions if you use math.

The last time Krillin's power level was mentioned I beleive they said it was 16,000 and that was after he had his potential unlocked. Saying that he reached 20,000-100,000 is a fare estimate.

Again if we go by Frieza>base Goku then if you use math you would know it would be mathematically impossible for Cell to be over 6 billion. Because if Goku's base was equal with Frieza his ssj would be 6 bil. Goku was weaker than Frieza after the buu saga so he was considerably weaker during the Cell games and his ssj was maybe 80% of perfect Cell.

So just by using official power levels, multipliers, and character statements, I can prove my Frieza(namek), Krillin, and Cell levels are at least close to being accurate. The only ones that could be way off are the resurrection f ones.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By AlexTheBoss

@randomsid82: I agree with that. However do you think Magetta's glass spots or eyes could be a weak spot?

Also 100% Frieza and Krillin have a bigger gap than Magetta and Frieza, however Frieza was in his second form so you would be right about the smaller gap in that case.

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By TheMan44
  1. Beerus was trying to get Goku to transform... it was kind of obvious espeacilly when he said "I heard you could transform"
  2. Current Ssj Goku and Vegeta are as strong as Super Saiyan God Red and Magetta tanked a fully charged attack from Vegeta.
  3. You realize current base goku is miles ahead of ssj3 Goku Dbz right?

Bottom line is you can't put non god tiers with god tiers... if you do it's going to be a mismatch period.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid82: I agree with that. However do you think Magetta's glass spots or eyes could be a weak spot?

Also 100% Frieza and Krillin have a bigger gap than Magetta and Frieza, however Frieza was in his second form so you would be right about the smaller gap in that case.

I don't know, you would think they might be weak spots, but they showed no damage either from the attacks Vegeta was using.

And yes, I was specifically talking about second form Frieza and Krillin's power difference.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think anybody in DBZ other than SSJ Vegito and Buu would stand against Magetta if planet busting is restricted. Buu can beat Magetta because of hax, which Frieza lacks. Planetbusting is the only way for Frieza to win (via BFR since Magetta can't fly).

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josephgomes619: Planet busting isn't restricted, anything goes. Even with that Frieza is going to have a tough fight, but with planet busting and insulting allowed I think this fight could be considered fair.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theman44: 1. The line where Beerus says Frieza is stronger than base Goku came up ins BoG, Super, and the Manga. That's three official sources with no contradictions. As of now we have to accept it.

2. there ssj should be equal with SSG but if Toriyama's Goku: 6 Beerus: 10 Whis: 15 still stands, then this is impossible. There is no way Vegeta Going from ssj to ssj blue makes him go from a 6 to a 7 or 8.

imo this is because of bad writing and power scailing has been completely screwed up.

3. Yes, imo base Goku and Vegeta are between Mystic Gohan and Vegito right now.

Magetta isn't god tier. He has god tier defense and physical strenght but he is slow and only even had a chance in the first place because of the restrictions put on Vegeta. All he does is shoot lava, he isn't even a city buster.

NimbleNavigaor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mageta blitzes and oneshots.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nimblenavigaor: Magetta starts off slow and can't fly, he isn't blitzing.

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theman44: 1. The line where Beerus says Frieza is stronger than base Goku came up ins BoG, Super, and the Manga. That's three official sources with no contradictions. As of now we have to accept it.

BoG and Super are the same thing and again Beerus was baiting him to transform

2. there ssj should be equal with SSG but if Toriyama's Goku: 6 Beerus: 10 Whis: 15 still stands, then this is impossible. There is no way Vegeta Going from ssj to ssj blue makes him go from a 6 to a 7 or 8.

It isn't Toriama made the gap even larger in super... not to mention beerus said that Ssj was just as powerful as ssg Red during their fight

imo this is because of bad writing and power scailing has been completely screwed up.

3. Yes, imo base Goku and Vegeta are between Mystic Gohan and Vegito right now.

Um no... Unless you think Vegeto and Mystic Gohan can withstand a full power blast from beerus in base form which base form Goku and Vegeta did.

Magetta isn't god tier. He has god tier defense and physical strenght but he is slow and only even had a chance in the first place because of the restrictions put on Vegeta. All he does is shoot lava, he isn't even a city buster.

And just like that I exit this debate.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought spite threads were banned here? There is not a fair battle, admins please lock.